Helix(Rafael Carago) vs Sabastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Sounds like a good fight to me.

Helix- http://marvel.wikia.com/Helix

dmills
Brute force against Helix would result in a fast and brutal beatdown for Shaw. Helix all day.

guy222
sup golem and d helix ftw

golem370
Nothing much bro. I like Helix

dmills
Originally posted by golem370
Nothing much bro. I like Helix

Wish they'd have done more with him.

Galan007
I know nothing about Helix, and he sounds amazing on paper... But what has he actually done?

golem370
Well it says he fought Wonder Man and Charlie 27 at the sametime.

dmills
Originally posted by Galan007
I know nothing about Helix, and he sounds amazing on paper... But what has he actually done?

Basically his feats are that he shrugged off everything that a pretty powerful team of New Warriors threw at him and had close to a clear advantage over both Charlie 27 and Hollywood. As the skirmish went on it was becoming pretty clear that Hollywood was ineffective against Helix physically because Helix continued to evolve and grow bigger and stronger as the fight went on. The only thing that stopped the action was the Sphinx showing up and swatting everyone away. Hollywood was pretty dominate during the classic gotg run. Even Rage I believe conceded that Hollywood would likely have a physical edge over the likes of Thor.

So it's in my opinion that both because of his power set, (adapting instantly to physical and energy based attacks) and his physical strength that I think he is beyond Shaw's range.

I'll post some scans in a bit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.