Gandalf the White (movie) vs. Ganondorf (TP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Ganondorf is tired of losing and picks a fight with Gandalf in an open field. Gandalf senses the evil and knows he has to stop him.

quanchi112
Anyone ?

quanchi112
The voting seems to favor Gandalf so unless anyone objects Gandalf wins.

ArtificialGlory
Why'd you have to go and make a movie-only thread? Book Gandalf would make for a better opponent for Ganondorf.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Why'd you have to go and make a movie-only thread? Book Gandalf would make for a better opponent for Ganondorf.

Maybe he doesn't know enough about the differences between movie and book Gandalf and just went with what he knew? Better to use a version you know about than one you don't.

Ganondorf wins btw.

quanchi112
Why'd you have to go and make a movie-only thread? Book Gandalf would make for a better opponent for Ganondorf. Emo already figured it out. Should be obvious. Who do you think wins ?

NemeBro
If you had anything approaching even chimpanzee intelligence, you could figure out who he thought won.

Ganondorf wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
If you had anything approaching even chimpanzee intelligence, you could figure out who he thought won.

Ganondorf wins. I know he supports Ganondorf but I'd like to hear why. I'm into foreplay.

Scarlet Fox
Ganondorf.

Even before he obtained the Triforce of power Ganondorf was already a feared and powerful sorcerer. I would even say he was on par with Gandald the Grey. Add to that the triforce of Power and he is near god like. I wont even go with the whole 'can only be killed by the master sword' on this one. Gandalf wouldnt be able to touch Ganondorf. Ganon is like the Balrog with all its power folded 3 times and put in a man. Gandalf died the first time, he will die again.

NemeBro
It is funny, because book Gandalf could have made this an okay fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Ganondorf.

Even before he obtained the Triforce of power Ganondorf was already a feared and powerful sorcerer. I would even say he was on par with Gandald the Grey. Add to that the triforce of Power and he is near god like. I wont even go with the whole 'can only be killed by the master sword' on this one. Gandalf wouldnt be able to touch Ganondorf. Ganon is like the Balrog with all its power folded 3 times and put in a man. Gandalf died the first time, he will die again. A few things wrong with this post. What makes you say pre Triforce of power he was on par with Grey ? He keeps captured and is executed until the amp.

Grey died after besting the Balrog but this is the White version who is superior to Grey.

BloodRain
Didnt Grey die from falling? Anyhow, be interesting to see what Gandalf will do here, mainly because I've seen people say he's far more powerful than I saw in the movie.

Though from the top tiers in the movie I don't see anything overpowering Ganondorf.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
Didnt Grey die from falling? Anyhow, be interesting to see what Gandalf will do here, mainly because I've seen people say he's far more powerful than I saw in the movie.

Though from the top tiers in the movie I don't see anything overpowering Ganondorf. No, he didn't. Another thread in which you have no idea. Surprise, surprise.

Just say Ganondorf wins despite you not knowing enough on your own otherwise.

ScreamPaste

Though from the top tiers in the movie I don't see anything overpowering Ganondorf.
Movie Gandalf is meh, and can't really do anything to Dorf.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Movie Gandalf is meh, and can't really do anything to Dorf. False. He beat a Balrog while weaker so he can definitely hurt Dorfs holey body.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Based on ?

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Since you didn't answer my question that is a concession.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
You are breaking before me.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
When posters keep requoting themselves it shows they are broken.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Broken.

ScreamPaste
Did you know there's a limit on identical posts? I didn't.

quanchi112
Did you know there's a limit on identical posts? I didn't. Gandalf wins as a weaker version beat a Balrog. Dorf was beaten 5 times in one game.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Gandalf destroys the character less durable than a Balrog.

ScreamPaste
Read this yet? I think you should.

quanchi112
Read this yet? I think you should. Defeated a more durable character than weak Dorf in a weaker version of himself.

ScreamPaste
Movie Gandalf is meh, and can't really do anything to Dorf. Placeholdertext.

quanchi112
Placeholdertext. Concession accepted.

ScreamPaste
Movie Gandalf is meh, and can't really do anything to Dorf. The great part is, since this post is on the first page, I don't even have to see your posts.

quanchi112
The great part is, since this post is on the first page, I don't even have to see your posts. You already conceded.

NemeBro
You know it actually is kind of bothering me that quan is arguing for Gandalf using watered down versions of arguments I have made.

ScreamPaste
Doodalooooo.

quanchi112
You know it actually is kind of bothering me that quan is arguing for Gandalf using watered down versions of arguments I have made. Two things are different. It doesn't apply when you used it but does here due to Ganondorfs reliance on close combat. Gandalf wins.

I'd never use the blinding light as breaking bones and killing people because that never happened. You make shit up. You rarely ever debate and just want to be comical ie. not taken seriously.

Do you lift ? That's you so kindly stay out of the debate and go on Skype or something.

quanchi112
Doodalooooo. Defeated a superior opponent while in a weaker version. Gandalf and Dorf both implore close combat.

ScreamPaste

Ganondorf wins. Gonna quote someone else this time.

quanchi112
Gonna quote someone else this time. Quit asking your friends to fight your battles for you. Man up and face me.

ScreamPaste
Have some more first page goodness.

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Two things are different. It doesn't apply when you used it but does here due to Ganondorfs reliance on close combat. Gandalf wins.

I'd never use the blinding light as breaking bones and killing people because that never happened. You make shit up. You rarely ever debate and just want to be comical ie. not taken seriously.

Do you lift ? That's you so kindly stay out of the debate and go on Skype or something. You seem butthurt, albeit not as butthurt as your mother after I was through with her.

BloodRain
No, he didn't. Another thread in which you have no idea. Surprise, surprise.

Just say Ganondorf wins despite you not knowing enough on your own otherwise.
Are you personally upset or something? Over someone asking for feats?

Anyhow, as said Ive seen the films many times and nothing has stood out. If you are unable to say why Grey wins, thats your call. Just means conceding.

quanchi112
Have some more first page goodness. Hiding behind others again I see.

quanchi112
You seem butthurt, albeit not as butthurt as your mother after I was through with her. Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Are you personally upset or something? Over someone asking for feats?

Anyhow, as said Ive seen the films many times and nothing has stood out. If you are unable to say why Grey wins, thats your call. Just means conceding. I said why he wins and this is White not Grey. He was able in a much weaker form of defeating a Balrog which made an entire room of enemies flee. This much weaker Gandalf fought for hours and slew the beast.

Ganondorf has less impressive feats than this and was bested by Link, sages, etc.

BloodRain
I said why he wins and this is White not Grey. He was able in a much weaker form of defeating a Balrog which made an entire room of enemies flee. This much weaker Gandalf fought for hours and slew the beast.

Ganondorf has less impressive feats than this and was bested by Link, sages, etc.

How did he slay it? All I remember is... using magic to break the bridge -> being pulled down with it -> having a tumble with it -> falling into the lake -> dies.

quanchi112
How did he slay it? All I remember is... using magic to break the bridge -> being pulled down with it -> having a tumble with it -> falling into the lake -> dies. You clearly remember very little. As usual. Look you are ignorant in virtually every thread with the same mentality as your brethren. Prove my guy loses. Def. of bias. If you don't come to a conclusion by being knowledgeable about both characters on your own and reach a conclusion otherwise you are being biased.

BloodRain
You clearly remember very little. As usual. Look you are ignorant in virtually every thread with the same mentality as your brethren. Prove my guy loses. Def. of bias. If you don't come to a conclusion by being knowledgeable about both characters on your own and reach a conclusion otherwise you are being biased.

Isnt a debaters job to esplain why a character wins.

If you can't do it just say so, don't constantly go off-topic to complain when it would be so easy to say why he's powerful. I'm open to admit Ganondorf gets his ass handed to him if you can provide the feats. Or any feat.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro

Ganondorf wins btw. Originally posted by quanchi112
Emo already figured it out. Should be obvious. Who do you think wins ?

Page one is gold, man.

BloodRain
*Explain
****ing spelling mistake is bugging me more than it should.

Anyhow, can someone else let on to how powerful White is, and if he's stronger than the films show?

Because he didnt seem so hot during in the last movie where he was almost killed if not for the Hobbit covering his flank.

quanchi112
Isnt a debaters job to esplain why a character wins.

If you can't do it just say so, don't constantly go off-topic to complain when it would be so easy to say why he's powerful. I'm open to admit Ganondorf gets his ass handed to him if you can provide the feats. Or any feat. I already explained the feat the Balrog fight in which you admitted you couldn't remember. I've explained why Gandalf wins.

Not my job to provide YouTube clips for you.

quanchi112
Page one is gold, man. You've lost old man.

ScreamPaste
The voting seems to favor Ganondorf so unless anyone objects Gandalf wins.

God, I love page 1.

BloodRain
I already explained the feat the Balrog fight in which you admitted you couldn't remember. I've explained why Gandalf wins.

Not my job to provide YouTube clips for you.

Not your job to support a character you think wins? Great, then why debate if you cant support them?

"Grey died after besting the Balrog but this is the White version who is superior to Grey."
Literally this repeated about six times is everything you said about the Balrog and why Gandalf wins. Where are the feats? The explanations outside of 'he beat some monster, so he wins'.

All we know about the fight is that Gandalf's shield can block its strike, that we can only confirm it barely hit him on the fall while he was hacking away with the sword, and that he eventually defeated it and died in the process.

Nowhere do we see how strong or durable the Balrog is.

quanchi112
God, I love page 1. Coward.

quanchi112
Not your job to support a character you think wins? Great, then why debate if you cant support them?

"Grey died after besting the Balrog but this is the White version who is superior to Grey."
Literally this repeated about six times is everything you said about the Balrog and why Gandalf wins. Where are the feats? The explanations outside of 'he beat some monster, so he wins'.

All we know about the fight is that Gandalf's shield can block its strike, that we can only confirm it barely hit him on the fall while he was hacking away with the sword, and that he eventually defeated it and died in the process.

Nowhere do we see how strong or durable the Balrog is. I explained why he wins. That's supporting the character. It isn't my job to provide basic information ie. clips, scans, due to someone else's ignorance.

Crushes Saruman despite losing to him the first time. Stopping an arrow from Legolas, burning Aragorns sword, blinding and running off the Nazgul.

His magical durability in a much weaker version as Grey fought for many hours against the Balrog. He lightning charged a sword and struck ending the Balrog. The Balrog was beyond his crew and the hundreds of opponents who fled when the Balrog showed up. Superior feat to anything Ganondorf has done.

Both Gandalf and the Balrog showed they were powerful enough to fall miles against rock, etc.

We see how strong Balrog is by his sheer mass and how he just destroys giant rock just by colliding into it without any damage to himself.

You don't remember and are an ignorant debater who begs for information over movie characters. Rent the movies and have a shred of pride and come into a debate with some knowledge. Don't beg.

Darkstorm Zero
I explained why he wins. That's supporting the character. It isn't my job to provide basic information ie. clips, scans, due to someone else's ignorance.

Hmm, this is a complete 180 you've had since debating with me reguarding Street Fighter here Quan... You once demanded I provide basic knowledge, and yet here you are denying this same premise to another debator...

Crushes Saruman despite losing to him the first time. Stopping an arrow from Legolas, burning Aragorns sword, blinding and running off the Nazgul.

he never fought Saruman directly as The White.

His magical durability in a much weaker version as Grey fought for many hours against the Balrog. He lightning charged a sword and struck ending the Balrog. The Balrog was beyond his crew and the hundreds of opponents who fled when the Balrog showed up. Superior feat to anything Ganondorf has done.

Hmm, I'm not really at liberty to debate ganondorf, but I'm pretty sure he has some pretty high end feats, like reality manip, space-time manip, and a few other things, like high end energy manipulation as well... Some provided by the TOP, but he still had to learn how to use that from the ground up.

Both Gandalf and the Balrog showed they were powerful enough to fall miles against rock, etc.

And Ganon AFAIK was able to break out of a limbo dimension a few times.

We see how strong Balrog is by his sheer mass and how he just destroys giant rock just by colliding into it without any damage to himself.

And we see Ganon's durability when the castle collapsed on him in ALTTP.

You don't remember and are an ignorant debater who begs for information over movie characters. Rent the movies and have a shred of pride and come into a debate with some knowledge. Don't beg.

Hypocritical statement from you here...

I'm only here because of this really, I know not much about Ganon sans the old games, but I know more than enough about movie Gandalf and the Balrog, book versions too.

juggerman
Ganondorf wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hmm, this is a complete 180 you've had since debating with me reguarding Street Fighter here Quan... You once demanded I provide basic knowledge, and yet here you are denying this same premise to another debator...

he never fought Saruman directly as The White.

Hmm, I'm not really at liberty to debate ganondorf, but I'm pretty sure he has some pretty high end feats, like reality manip, space-time manip, and a few other things, like high end energy manipulation as well... Some provided by the TOP, but he still had to learn how to use that from the ground up.

And Ganon AFAIK was able to break out of a limbo dimension a few times.

And we see Ganon's durability when the castle collapsed on him in ALTTP.

Hypocritical statement from you here...

I'm only here because of this really, I know not much about Ganon sans the old games, but I know more than enough about movie Gandalf and the Balrog, book versions too. Wrong. These are easy to access movies and iirc that was from street fighter manga. I just wanted you to cite the reference of where it came from.

He destroyed Saruman's staff and struck him out of the order. You really need to get a clue. You wanting my attention and then saying ignorant things doesn't help your case.

Glad to see you admit you really don't know but try and fail at debating anyways.
laughing out loud

Dorf needed help to break out of the dimension from Zant. But then again you admitted you don't know much if anything. laughing out loud

This is Tp Drf only. You can read can you ? laughing out loud

Gandalf wins not like you'd know though based off your ignorant response.

ScreamPaste
Just say Ganondorf wins.

quanchi112
How ?

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Prove it.

ScreamPaste
Movie Gandalf is meh, and can't really do anything to Dorf. Sometimes you just gotta use the classics.

quanchi112
Sometimes you just gotta use the classics. You can't prove any of it.

ScreamPaste
Maybe he doesn't know enough about the differences between movie and book Gandalf and just went with what he knew? Better to use a version you know about than one you don't.

Ganondorf wins btw.

quanchi112
Hiding behind others is you m o.

ScreamPaste
It is funny, because book Gandalf could have made this an okay fight. Boopadoop.

quanchi112
Boopadoop. Baseless claim.

ScreamPaste

Ganondorf wins.

quanchi112
This isn't an argument.

ScreamPaste

Ganondorf wins. Reusing this.

quanchi112
Reusing this. Another concession.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
and yet another.

ScreamPaste
Movie Gandalf is meh, and can't really do anything to Dorf. Have quote.

quanchi112
Have quote. and another one. Keep em coming.

ScreamPaste
Movie Gandalf is meh, and can't really do anything to Dorf. Quote.

quanchi112
Quote. More.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Gandalf wins.

ScreamPaste
Movie Gandalf is meh, and can't really do anything to Dorf. Have a quote.

quanchi112
Have a quote. Thank you for that concession.

ScreamPaste
Movie Gandalf is meh, and can't really do anything to Dorf. Quotes.

quanchi112
Quotes. You are submitting to me.

ScreamPaste
Doodaloo.

quanchi112
Doodaloo. You are losing it.

ScreamPaste

Ganondorf wins btw. Ganondorf still wins btw.

quanchi112
Ganondorf still wins btw. Prove it.

ScreamPaste
Movie Gandalf is meh, and can't really do anything to Dorf. Boop.

quanchi112
Boop. Concession accepted.

ScreamPaste

Ganondorf wins. Lulz.

quanchi112
Lulz. You are such a silly dominatrix.

ScreamPaste
Why'd you have to go and make a movie-only thread? Book Gandalf would make for a better opponent for Ganondorf. Have some EU post.

quanchi112
Have some EU post. Silly domme.

Darkstorm Zero
Wrong. These are easy to access movies and iirc that was from street fighter manga. I just wanted you to cite the reference of where it came from.

Which I did, repeatedly. You wouldn't accept it, and kept on going and going...

He destroyed Saruman's staff and struck him out of the order. You really need to get a clue. You wanting my attention and then saying ignorant things doesn't help your case.

That is NOT fighting with Saruman directly... not like he was earlier. Saruman literally had lost the vast majority of his power at that point. besides, if that was all it took, then the Witch King literally struck Gandalf out of the Order himself too...

Wow, pretty defensive aren't ya? I guess debating with Scream has made you REALLY short tempered, what with the ponies and the constant posting, I would be amazed if you had the time for a life outside of KMC...

Glad to see you admit you really don't know but try and fail at debating anyways.
laughing out loud

You really are a hypocritical bastard today Quan. Where did I fail?

Dorf needed help to break out of the dimension from Zant. But then again you admitted you don't know much if anything. laughing out loud

I don't deny it, Ganon has ha various help in one form or another. Then again, so has Gandalf. Deny that all you want.

This is Tp Drf only. You can read can you ? laughing out loud

From what I understand, ALTTP is the same Dorf.

Gandalf wins not like you'd know though based off your ignorant response.

I would like to see you actually prove this, and not merely harp on about the Balrog who is essentially featless besides walking through some goddamn rock and carved stone, something Dorf has had heaped on him and did nothing.

quanchi112
Which I did, repeatedly. You wouldn't accept it, and kept on going and going...

That is NOT fighting with Saruman directly... not like he was earlier. Saruman literally had lost the vast majority of his power at that point. besides, if that was all it took, then the Witch King literally struck Gandalf out of the Order himself too...

Wow, pretty defensive aren't ya? I guess debating with Scream has made you REALLY short tempered, what with the ponies and the constant posting, I would be amazed if you had the time for a life outside of KMC...

You really are a hypocritical bastard today Quan. Where did I fail?

I don't deny it, Ganon has ha various help in one form or another. Then again, so has Gandalf. Deny that all you want.

From what I understand, ALTTP is the same Dorf.

I would like to see you actually prove this, and not merely harp on about the Balrog who is essentially featless besides walking through some goddamn rock and carved stone, something Dorf has had heaped on him and did nothing. You picked and chose what counted while ignoring the rest. laughing

Yes, destroying his staff is fighting directly just as resisting a fireball is you clown. laughing

Witch King did overpower Gandalf. I agree.

Oh relax. You're just annoying whenever you decide to come around. You usually end up crying and disappear for months.

Not hypocritical at all, Sherrie.

Doesn't matter if that were true since this thread only acknowledges Tp. That's the point of saying Tp only. laughing out loud

His powers, the Balrogs power being beyond a hundred or so enemies, Aragorn, Legolas, etc.

Size, weight, behind Aragorn himself who defeated the Nazgul single handedly.

ScreamPaste

Ganondorf wins. More post.

Darkstorm Zero
You picked and chose what counted while ignoring the rest. laughing

Heh, no, you just could not follow a chain of thought, never mind a chain of events.

Yes, destroying his staff is fighting directly just as resisting a fireball is you clown. laughing

And yet I didn't say Gandalf was not strengthened while Saruman was weakened, but his "Crushing Defeat" came at the hands of Grima Wormtongue and a dagger in the back.

Witch King did overpower Gandalf. I agree.

And the Witch king gets done in by a regular woman with a Sword and a Hobbit.

So, we have 2 cases of a Maiar (Saruman) and the leader of the Ringwraiths (Witch King) getting done in by ordinary weapons. (Oh, and do not forget, Merry's weapon is not innately magical in the Movies.)

Oh relax. You're just annoying whenever you decide to come around. You usually end up crying and disappear for months.

I never disappear Quan, I'm here, even when I don't always post. I do have this important thing called a life to go to, which involves things like work and family. I can't always be here to deal with your hypocritical trolling.

Not hypocritical at all, Sherrie.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/tumblr_lq4aqiLfpt1qht847.gif~original

Doesn't matter if that were true since this thread only acknowledges Tp. That's the point of saying Tp only. laughing out loud

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/tumblr_lqkli7A50S1qht847.gif~original

His powers, the Balrogs power being beyond a hundred or so enemies, Aragorn, Legolas, etc.

Which is entirely undemonstrated beyond vague extrapolation of Gandalf's words and the fate of the Moria Dwarves. it's not like the creature didn't have several hundred thousand Goblins backing it up at all.....

Size, weight, behind Aragorn himself who defeated the Nazgul single handedly.

Soooo, essentially we are reducd to A>B>C logic, again...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/tumblr_l0bmkmwhaj1qzel9oo1_500.jpg~original

quanchi112
More post. Nother cession.

quanchi112
Heh, no, you just could not follow a chain of thought, never mind a chain of events.

And yet I didn't say Gandalf was not strengthened while Saruman was weakened, but his "Crushing Defeat" came at the hands of Grima Wormtongue and a dagger in the back.

And the Witch king gets done in by a regular woman with a Sword and a Hobbit.

So, we have 2 cases of a Maiar (Saruman) and the leader of the Ringwraiths (Witch King) getting done in by ordinary weapons. (Oh, and do not forget, Merry's weapon is not innately magical in the Movies.)

I never disappear Quan, I'm here, even when I don't always post. I do have this important thing called a life to go to, which involves things like work and family. I can't always be here to deal with your hypocritical trolling.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/tumblr_lq4aqiLfpt1qht847.gif~original

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/tumblr_lqkli7A50S1qht847.gif~original

Which is entirely undemonstrated beyond vague extrapolation of Gandalf's words and the fate of the Moria Dwarves. it's not like the creature didn't have several hundred thousand Goblins backing it up at all.....

Soooo, essentially we are reducd to A>B>C logic, again...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/tumblr_l0bmkmwhaj1qzel9oo1_500.jpg~original No, you were biased and were upset Shao Kahn maims Akuma.

Destroying his staff defeated him just like Saruman taking possession of the Greys staff defeated him. Grima killed him after Gandalf the white defeated him.

Yes, a magical blade while a hobbit interferes. It wasn't a fair fight but it was a magical blade all the same.

I don't think the Lotr wizards have their magical protections without their staffs. Nazgul also had a specific weakness to fire.

Oh so you're just lurking too afraid to post. I bet I don't spend that much more time on here than you. When I'm here I like to be as active as possible. I have a few posters keeping me very active just how I like it.

No, it isn't. None of the other characters were able to hurt the Balrog. That was outright stated and we see the damage he took lasted for hours maybe even days. Regular swords and what not weren't going to injure it. Magic was required.

Well, Aragorn can defeat the Nazgul with a sword and a torch but is no threat with a group to the Balrog.

ScreamPaste
Movie Gandalf is meh, and can't really do anything to Dorf. Things.

Darkstorm Zero
No, you were biased and were upset Shao Kahn maims Akuma.

A claim you could not possibly prove, considering the only schtick you had was soul manip, and Akuma has soul destruction. Kahn has not the feats to compare, and was punched through the chest by Kang.

Destroying his staff defeated him just like Saruman taking possession of the Greys staff defeated him. Grima killed him after Gandalf the white defeated him.

Yeah, that puts the WK beyond 2 Maiar according to your logic, and Saruman was decidedly weakened.

Yes, a magical blade while a hobbit interferes. It wasn't a fair fight but it was a magical blade all the same.

Prove that Eowyn's or Merry's weapons were magical, from the movies, right now. That's a positive claim you just made, and you require evidence to back it up.

I don't think the Lotr wizards have their magical protections without their staffs. Nazgul also had a specific weakness to fire.

Which is nothing to do with what I said at all...

Oh so you're just lurking too afraid to post. I bet I don't spend that much more time on here than you. When I'm here I like to be as active as possible. I have a few posters keeping me very active just how I like it.

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo152/3webman9/Pics/wtf-pics-tank-baby.jpg
The wanking is strong with this one... So strong he kills his own brain cells due to blood-flow loss.

You would lose that bet pretty damn fast Quan, because I work, while you have time to go post for post in a large number of threads with SP. If I was afraid to post, then WTF am I doing now? confused

No, it isn't. None of the other characters were able to hurt the Balrog. That was outright stated and we see the damage he took lasted for hours maybe even days. Regular swords and what not weren't going to injure it. Magic was required.

Big f*cking deal? it takes some supremely potent magics in conjunction with a haxxed magical sword to down Ganon, and even then it's never permanent.

Well, Aragorn can defeat the Nazgul with a sword and a torch but is no threat with a group to the Balrog.

Irrelevant, The WK downed the White, a more powerful version of the being who downed the Balrog, this is using your own logic BTW.

quanchi112
A claim you could not possibly prove, considering the only schtick you had was soul manip, and Akuma has soul destruction. Kahn has not the feats to compare, and was punched through the chest by Kang.

Yeah, that puts the WK beyond 2 Maiar according to your logic, and Saruman was decidedly weakened.

Prove that Eowyn's or Merry's weapons were magical, from the movies, right now. That's a positive claim you just made, and you require evidence to back it up.

Which is nothing to do with what I said at all...

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo152/3webman9/Pics/wtf-pics-tank-baby.jpg
The wanking is strong with this one... So strong he kills his own brain cells due to blood-flow loss.

You would lose that bet pretty damn fast Quan, because I work, while you have time to go post for post in a large number of threads with SP. If I was afraid to post, then WTF am I doing now? confused

Big f*cking deal? it takes some supremely potent magics in conjunction with a haxxed magical sword to down Ganon, and even then it's never permanent.

Irrelevant, The WK downed the White, a more powerful version of the being who downed the Balrog, this is using your own logic BTW. Kahn takes his soul. Akuma can't prevent it and so what. Kang would crush Akuma as well.

Wk was more powerful than Gandalf and destroyed his staff. That manner of attack is only made possible against fellow wizards and magic users which was only made possible by the flying monster which wasn't present in the fight against Aragorn making it an apples to oranges comparison. Context, sport.
laughing out loud

It glows ie. magic. Normal blades don't glow. Point proven. laughing out loud

Yes, it was. I bet you're going to go into lurk mode.

I work as well. You are feeling froggy but it won't last long. laughing out loud

So what. He always loses and was killed sans Legend of Zelda part 1. Doesn't take potent magics and he's been easily defeated by the mirror of twilight and the ms.

Due to being on a monster with flight whereas he didn't have this monster against Aragorn making the circumstances different despite you acting like they were the same.

Context. Balrog would dominate Ganondorf.

quanchi112
Things. Concessions.

ScreamPaste

Ganondorf wins btw.

quanchi112
Cant fight your own battles.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Gandalf wins.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
No, Gandalf wins.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Movie Gandalf wins.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
You won't even argue against me here.

ScreamPaste

Ganondorf wins.

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Dorf loses.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Gandalf wins.

ScreamPaste

Ganondorf wins.

quanchi112
Prove it.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Ganondorf.

Even before he obtained the Triforce of power Ganondorf was already a feared and powerful sorcerer. I would even say he was on par with Gandald the Grey. Add to that the triforce of Power and he is near god like. I wont even go with the whole 'can only be killed by the master sword' on this one. Gandalf wouldnt be able to touch Ganondorf. Ganon is like the Balrog with all its power folded 3 times and put in a man. Gandalf died the first time, he will die again.

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Keep running.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Back his claim.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Dorf loses.

ScreamPaste

Ganondorf wins btw.

Darkstorm Zero
Kahn takes his soul. Akuma can't prevent it and so what. Kang would crush Akuma as well.

Akuma has resisted soul manip ever since he began the path of the Satsui No Hadou. Oni's character proves this.

Bullshit statement with no way to back it up.

Wk was more powerful than Gandalf and destroyed his staff. That manner of attack is only made possible against fellow wizards and magic users which was only made possible by the flying monster which wasn't present in the fight against Aragorn making it an apples to oranges comparison. Context, sport.
laughing out loud

Irrelevant, as when the WK died, he no longer had the fell beast with him, as Eowyn decapitated it, something Gandalf should have had no trouble doing with friggin Glamdring.

It glows ie. magic. Normal blades don't glow. Point proven. laughing out loud

The only sword that glows was Sting, and that was several dozens of miles away stabbing Shelob in the guts at the time, try again.

Yes, it was. I bet you're going to go into lurk mode.

You are a frightened little boy inside Quan. I am everything you fear online.

I work as well. You are feeling froggy but it won't last long. laughing out loud

You simply have more time than I do, I don't deny that my life doesn't revolve around KMC, and you should feel ashamed that your life does.

So what. He always loses and was killed sans Legend of Zelda part 1. Doesn't take potent magics and he's been easily defeated by the mirror of twilight and the ms.

So, plot losses count these days? I garuntee you most characters you are arguing for would do far less well against such things.

Due to being on a monster with flight whereas he didn't have this monster against Aragorn making the circumstances different despite you acting like they were the same.

The Fell Beast literally did nothing for the WK's power except add flight capability. Eowyn eliminated that advantage with 2 sword chops with an ordinary blade.

Context. Balrog would dominate Ganondorf.

You make statements with no evidence and circular reasoning. You have no grounds to make this kind of statement at all.

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

ScreamPaste

BloodRain
I explained why he wins. That's supporting the character. It isn't my job to provide basic information ie. clips, scans, due to someone else's ignorance.
Both Gandalf and the Balrog showed they were powerful enough to fall miles against rock, etc. We see how strong Balrog is by his sheer mass and how he just destroys giant rock just by colliding into it without any damage to himself.
'He wins cause he beat a featless monster' is barely supporting. Though saying that you've finally started debating this by stating evidence.

So I'm right that noting is showing its power? Could probably calc the force of the fall, likely to be mid-building level though. And again based purely on its size and damage shown like you said, wall approaching low-building level in attack. Something else thats low-building level in force are LoZ bombs.. force that high ranking mooks can tank.

So we have White>Saruman>Grey, with Grey being roughly even with the Balrog, whose feats are surviving a fall whilst hitting the rocky walls and breaking rocks (for physical feats). Though this speaks little for his magical strength.

Quit whining. If you don't want to debate things than don't, definitely not right after posting feats like asked :T

quanchi112
'He wins cause he beat a featless monster' is barely supporting. Though saying that you've finally started debating this by stating evidence.

So I'm right that noting is showing its power? Could probably calc the force of the fall, likely to be mid-building level though. And again based purely on its size and damage shown like you said, wall approaching low-building level in attack. Something else thats low-building level in force are LoZ bombs.. force that high ranking mooks can tank.

So we have White>Saruman>Grey, with Grey being roughly even with the Balrog, whose feats are surviving a fall whilst hitting the rocky walls and breaking rocks (for physical feats). Though this speaks little for his magical strength.

Quit whining. If you don't want to debate things than don't, definitely not right after posting feats like asked :T He isn't featless and destroys large rocks and falls thousands of feet yet you claim he doesn't have any feats.

Speculation.

Gandalf used magical protection and took a day or so along with a lightning moved sword strike to finally beat him. laughing out loud

Gandalf's superior wins here.

quanchi112
You keep conceding.

ScreamPaste

BloodRain
He isn't featless and destroys large rocks and falls thousands of feet yet you claim he doesn't have any feats.
Speculation.
Gandalf used magical protection and took a day or so along with a lightning moved sword strike to finally beat him.
Gandalf's superior wins here.
Balrogs feats are speculation and we can't get a number on them? Alright then, its featless by your word :P

But to be nice... The Balrog is 7m tall so would weigh 5 tons. With a terminal velocity calc, the max speed they could be falling is 90m/s. If they landed on solid ground they'd hit with 18 megajoules, Small Building level. Though I believed they fell in water which would slightly lessen the impact. Just saying :T

Yeah I noticed the shield and lightning-gathering, not much else on his magic power afaik.

quanchi112
Grey didn't die from falling. Yet another pro Zelda ignoramus post endorsed by yourself.

ScreamPaste

Ganondorf wins btw.

quanchi112
Quit hiding.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112
Ignorance.

ScreamPaste
It is funny, because book Gandalf could have made this an okay fight.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>