Hashirama vs 3 Marine Admirals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USSJ
who wins

AuraAngel
He can't hurt them lol.

Bentley
Originally posted by AuraAngel
He can't hurt them lol.

AuraAngel
Even if he could it's all three of them. Akainu and Aokiji could stop the giant ass Buddha thing by melting and freezing it respectively. Not good match ups lol.

Q99
Oh, if only he had some sort of way to make large quantities of 'water' to disable him!

Also, if only Sage Mode produced a haki-like aura for physical attacks.

And if only he had genjutsu abilities and sealing skills...

Even by their standards it's rather big smile They aren't going to stop it before it gets attacks off.

Rikudo sennin
If he can hit or seal them this could be a match.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Q99
Even by their standards it's rather big smile They aren't going to stop it before it gets attacks off.

Disagree. The size of the iceberg Akainu vaporized and the size of the two island dwarfing tsunamis Aokiji froze is not what's impressive. The amazing part imo is the speed and them doing it in such a nonchalant matter. Seriously, they were like ho hum.

If they want/need to exert the effort, they can definitely destroy the buddha easily and fast.

Q99
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Disagree. The size of the iceberg Akainu vaporized and the size of the two island dwarfing tsunamis Aokiji froze is not what's impressive. The amazing part imo is the speed and them doing it in such a nonchalant matter. Seriously, they were like ho hum.

If they want/need to exert the effort, they can definitely destroy the buddha easily and fast.

The Buddha dwarfed mountains. Could they do more? Sure. That much more? Nah. Odds are good it'd punch through their attempts as well.

Bentley
Aikanu and Aokiji messed up with Punk Hazard pretty bad without trying, the area of effect of their attacks it's simply huge.

...But Aokiji is no longer Admiral and since the OP doesn't specify, I assume we should use current versions of the characters.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, if only he had some sort of way to make large quantities of 'water' to disable him!

Also, if only Sage Mode produced a haki-like aura for physical attacks.

And if only he had genjutsu abilities and sealing skills...

He's going to immediately assume water is their weakness for some reason?

Since when has Sage mode been an equivalent to Haki? Sure it made Suigetsu crumble but even assuming that's a fair point of comparison between both series then Suigetsu would be far closer to a Caribou or a Smoker, not the Admirals.

Observation Haki for genjutsu. And he does not have much in the way of sealing showings that I can recall. Sure he is a pain for Kurama but that is due to the history of the Sage and such. And keep in mind that even if sealing is a viable option for him the Admirals of the luxary of...well just being able to kill him more easily. His healing techniques might be as good as Tsunade but if they freeze him or just pour lava on him it would hardly matter. Aokiji needs but to hug him for this battle to end.

Admittedly yeah given the sheer size of the thing and the fact that it took mountain busting explosions I may have underestimated it. It still can't do much to Akainu though since he is made of lava which would burn the crap out of the thing.

NemeBro
Hashirama might be able to beat any one solo.

But he is fighting all three.

Kizaru ports behind, flanking him and providing lightspeed town busting attacks he can't dodge, Aokiji is severely limiting mobility and fighting effectiveness with his ice attacks, while Akainu is busting out huge attack after huge attack to cripple him and his defenses.

Bentley
Aokiji is not an admiral people uhuh

KingD19
Well the new Admiral crushes him into the ground with his brain.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Q99
The Buddha dwarfed mountains. Could they do more? Sure. That much more? Nah. Odds are good it'd punch through their attempts as well.

They could do much much more. Endurance and stamina are also on the Admirals side. Heck, even the the Jinbe and Ace fight lasted for days. While Hashi is more versatile, the admirals win by outlasting him, assuming Hashi can even touch them lol.

KingD19
Akainu and Aokiji fought for 10 days straight. That's one of the longest fights I've ever seen.

NemeBro
Did you receive a special edition of the manga from Oda in the mail that actually shows the fight or something?

AuraAngel
Originally posted by KingD19
Akainu and Aokiji fought for 10 days straight. That's one of the longest fights I've ever seen.

Share it! D:

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
Did you receive a special edition of the manga from Oda in the mail that actually shows the fight or something?

Actually it's a subbed episode of the anime. Great animation. I keep it in a glass case right next to my confirmation about the next Uchiha.

Q99
They could do much much more. Endurance and stamina are also on the Admirals side. Heck, even the the Jinbe and Ace fight lasted for days. While Hashi is more versatile, the admirals win by outlasting him, assuming Hashi can even touch them lol.

Except water, seals, etc.. And his attacks are bigger than what they've faced.

I mean, maybe between the three of them they can manage, but Hashirama's got ways to take them down.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Q99
Except water, seals, etc.. And his attacks are bigger than what they've faced.

I mean, maybe between the three of them they can manage, but Hashirama's got ways to take them down.

I don't think having water counts as an auto win against df users imo. They're pirates and marines who are always out in the sea. It's not like, " a df user! Quick get some water so we can defeat him"!

Just saying that their weakness is pretty much general knowledge and they have trained or have ways to circumvent it. Also, the fight between Jinbe and Ace happened in the coast or beside a lake iirc. And Ace managed to hold his own for 5 days against a high tier fishman who uses water.

Sure Hashi has ways to put them down, but so do the admirals. We haven't even seen their limits tbh. Wish we could see the fight between Aokiji and Akainu on panel.

Q99
Being powerful enough to make lakes works.

And it certainly works as a finisher. Hit 'em really hard, then drown 'em.

Likewise, seals definitely work as a finisher as well.

This is not someone who 'just has some water.' This is a major powerhouse who, being a ninja, works with dealing in weaknesses and advantages in mind.

We don't have a reason to think that their biggest attacks are any bigger than, say, Whitebeard's biggest, which is much smaller than Hashirama's biggest.

NemeBro
Actually Punk Hazard implies a lot about Admiral power.

Anyway, Hashirama creates a lake? Aokiji freezes it or Akainu evaporates it.

KingD19
Even Kizaru could just blast it and his light would steam it all.

draxx_tOfU
Wonder if Hashirama can continuously create lakes for 10 days. Aokiji freezes them faster than he can make them.

@Q99, we haven't even seen Whitebeard's biggest attacks. We can only speculate what prime WB was capable of. The marines say he has the power to destroy the world, or was it the gorosei? I take the statement with a grain of salt myself, i'm just saying that he was capable of much much more. Pretty sure if the objective was to destroy marineford and not save Ace, he could prolly do it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, if only he had some sort of way to make large quantities of 'water' to disable him! to be fair hashirama hasn't shown just water or earth style jutsu on panel, yamato has but then again he's modified, he even morphs his body with mokuton and hashirama hasn't shown that either.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by AuraAngel
He can't hurt them lol.

Q99
Wonder if Hashirama can continuously create lakes for 10 days. Aokiji freezes them faster than he can make them.

@Q99, we haven't even seen Whitebeard's biggest attacks. We can only speculate what prime WB was capable of. The marines say he has the power to destroy the world, or was it the gorosei? I take the statement with a grain of salt myself, i'm just saying that he was capable of much much more. Pretty sure if the objective was to destroy marineford and not save Ace, he could prolly do it.

We probably did see some of his biggest attacks. He's a guy who can sink islands and make tidal waves that cover great distances- in a water world, that's devastating.

They never said anything about him threatening the world with a single attack or anything like that, and the statement was made in a fairly hyperbolic manner.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
to be fair hashirama hasn't shown just water or earth style jutsu on panel, yamato has but then again he's modified, he even morphs his body with mokuton and hashirama hasn't shown that either.

Kekkei Genkai elements are always made of two others, though.

psycho gundam
and he hasn't shown them individually. his brother is renowned as the greatest water style practitioner even though hashi has more power than he does

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Q99
We probably did see some of his biggest attacks. He's a guy who can sink islands and make tidal waves that cover great distances- in a water world, that's devastating.

They never said anything about him threatening the world with a single attack or anything like that, and the statement was made in a fairly hyperbolic manner.

Indeed they are devastating, and he did some of those attacks casually. We are talking about a guy who is hooked to life support thingies when not fighting. So it wouldn't be wrong to surmise that WB, at his prime, could do more, which is my point. smile

No one said anything about him threatening the world with a "single attack". They just said that he had the power to destroy the world. Fortunately for the world government, WB wasn't like most pirates, bent on destruction etc., all he desired was a family.

Luffygear4
hashirama would get raped...

Q99
Care to elaborate? He has bigger feats, he has genjutsu to blind them, he has sealing and he has water.

Seems to me like he's not the one in the most trouble here.

Luffygear4
logia users are only immobilized in bodies of water, not just water jutsu's, go to the wiki sbs where they quote oda on telling us this. also there is 3 of them, sage mode isnt haki, and genjutsu only works on people with chakra to be controlled. and **** the equality rule because its 3v1. aokiji and akainu have island level atmospheric altering feats, kizaru has town leveling lights speed kicks, and new guy is pretty badass looking already... not to mension obd says admirals are faster. and 1 more thing, lets just say the he has some sort of legitimate way to actually harm their physical forms remember that they can always transform into their elemental forms and KAPLOOGE, he once again cannot harm them, AND if we are still going off of this thing that hashi has this "haki chakra" (even tho naruto verse doesnt know what haki is) vise- admials also have it so admirals haki is not only greater then that but greater then hashi's aswell (still only if we are saying he has haki) and its easier to run out of chakra againts three people then run out regular energy with 2 more people backing you...

Q99
Water jutsus can make 'bodies of water'. One of the most commonly used ones involves trapping someone in a sphere, and Kisame makes a lake.

And that is only *one* of several options he has on how to deal with them. Sealing would work too.

It's not precisely haki but it works in a similar manner, there's no reason for it to not work.

Nope, it works on civies and stuff too.

So you're saying that because of 3 vs 1 the 1 needs even more handicap? smile Eh, he's got additional options anyway.

Also, with Wood Clones, it can very easily be 25 to 3.

Yea, which are still smaller than what Hashirama's done.

Which can be anticipated (as Raleigh showed, and Sage sensor ability grants warning a lot like Haki), and isn't *that* powerful.

Also, blinded by genjutsu, hitting will be an issue.

Pffehehe. I think that's based on old info, and there's plenty examples of Naruto stuff moving faster. High-tier One Piece characters take time to cross a small island like Marineford, high-tier Naruto characters cross kilometers back and forth in their battles.

Oh, he's got multiple ways. And remember, sealing! Even if in their elemental forms, if they're sealed, they're trapped. Sealing works on people who can turn into water and such.

Pfft, why would theirs be greater when Hashirama is stronger than them? It'd be the other way around.

Hashirama does not *need* haki-like effects to win, but he'd certainly have them.

Sage mode draws on external power, it can be used to recharge. And it's a lot easier to run out of steam when fighting someone way more powerful than you, when you're probably fighting blind.

Not that raw endurance is likely to decide this. Sealing and water and Sage power and so on.

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Q99
Water jutsus can make 'bodies of water'. One of the most commonly used ones involves trapping someone in a sphere, and Kisame makes a lake.

its not likely he will trap all of them, but yes you are right

It's not precisely haki but it works in a similar manner, there's no reason for it to not work.

i just cant agree that narutoverse has haki, something created by oda

Nope, it works on civies and stuff too.

thats because all people in narutoverse have it, its like energy, whereas OP has haki, they are different, just look at the differences in what they produce

So you're saying that because of 3 vs 1 the 1 needs even more handicap? smile Eh, he's got additional options anyway.

im not saying hashi needs to be more handicap im juat saying why follow the equality rules when it isnt even to begin with

Also, with Wood Clones, it can very easily be 25 to 3.

point proven, **** equality rule

Yea, which are still smaller than what Hashirama's done.

their 3...

Which can be anticipated (as Raleigh showed, and Sage sensor ability grants warning a lot like Haki), and isn't *that* powerful.

rayleigh is still faster then hashi, fought 1 admiral, and it wasnt anticipated as much as get in their and stop him as soon as possible, he got lucky, if kizaru wasnt a troll he would have got the job doen immediately

Also, blinded by genjutsu, hitting will be an issue.

observation haki at admiral level mean you dont even need eyes, if luffy is vice admiral level, and he can fight blind folded think about 3 admirals

Pffehehe. I think that's based on old info, and there's plenty examples of Naruto stuff moving faster. High-tier One Piece characters take time to cross a small island like Marineford, high-tier Naruto characters cross kilometers back and forth in their battles.

no, lol OP is faster, ive made this argument before, OP is faster in burst, but naruto can maintain its speed over time unlike OP, but in a fight the burst are better

Oh, he's got multiple ways. And remember, sealing! Even if in their elemental forms, if they're sealed, they're trapped. Sealing works on people who can turn into water and such.

i agree with this

Pfft, why would theirs be greater when Hashirama is stronger than them? It'd be the other way around.

i can also see this one but thats why theres 3

Hashirama does not *need* haki-like effects to win, but he'd certainly have them.

i still dont think hashi has somethng from another verse, thats like OP having tailed beast and knowing what they do

Sage mode draws on external power, it can be used to recharge. And it's a lot easier to run out of steam when fighting someone way more powerful than you, when you're probably fighting blind.

goddammit, theirs three

Not that raw endurance is likely to decide this. Sealing and water and Sage power and so on

and istead of being sucked into how normal naruto fights are done, lets think about how the fight would actually go, remember that akainu fought on par with whitebeard, tho he kinda lost, was scared, and WB was out of his prime, they have only gotten stronger, i beviele WB could beat hashi aswell, there are three admiral multiplying the fighting abillity of staying on par with WB by 3, putting a suprise effect in their, and the fact he has to keep track of 3 people, in most of these it may seem like im hating on hashi but i think he will lose here, they also IMO have better means of damaging hashi.

Bentley
Q99, do you think that Harishama wins or are you just playing Devil's advocate?

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Q99, do you think that Harishama wins or are you just playing Devil's advocate?

I think he wins at least a good portion of the time.

One, he can leave all of them fighting blind.

Two, his demonstrated power greatly exceeds theirs.

Three, he can be 20+ fighters easily, each of which is capable of using water or what have you. And with the 'common knowledge' rules the vs forum normally uses, there's no reason for him not to.

Four, Naruto's got the speed on it's side, at least against 2 out of 3 foes. Only Kizaru has a high-speed travel move.

Five, he has multiple ways to stop a logia without having to rely on damage, and he can do damage. We just got an arc of people dealing with foes more unkillable than a logia, sealing is commonplace before one gets into water, and water is an option he has in abundance. This is no battle of attrition.

He would without a doubt beat any one of them, and even all three he has a good chunk of advantages.

Luffygear4
sealing an inanimate object is still ****ing impossible for the naruto verse, sage mode isnt haki. they dont kno what haki is. 3 admirals can beat someone who majors in ****ing wood as far as attacking. the admirals along with OP VERSE in general is fater then narutoverse. hashi isnt overpowered to the point where he can beat three prime logia users when they are all at admiral level. he cannot win

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
I think he wins at least a good portion of the time.

One, he can leave all of them fighting blind.

Two, his demonstrated power greatly exceeds theirs.

Three, he can be 20+ fighters easily, each of which is capable of using water or what have you. And with the 'common knowledge' rules the vs forum normally uses, there's no reason for him not to.

Four, Naruto's got the speed on it's side, at least against 2 out of 3 foes. Only Kizaru has a high-speed travel move.

Five, he has multiple ways to stop a logia without having to rely on damage, and he can do damage. We just got an arc of people dealing with foes more unkillable than a logia, sealing is commonplace before one gets into water, and water is an option he has in abundance. This is no battle of attrition.

He would without a doubt beat any one of them, and even all three he has a good chunk of advantages.

Maybe he can beat them on one on one, seeing that we've seen lots of good stuff from him, but I don't really see how we can extrapolate that victory for a battle against the three of them. Simply put the, difference between them its not big enough for such a feat in my opinion. They also have detection by haki so them fighting blindly would be no issue at all.

I'm iffy on the assumed speed advantage too, Harishama's sheer power hasn't matched perpetually affecting an area such as an island in Punk Hazard but it has its own perks. I don't really see the feat that makes Harishama that much better in this matchup to be honest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.