(God of War) Kratos Vs Jackie Estacado (The Darkness)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i43.tinypic.com/dce92e.jpg

VS

http://i43.tinypic.com/sypb8o.jpg

Kratos from god of war VS Jackie Estacado (The Darkness) from Image Comics/Top Cow Comics. (This is Comic Book version of Jackie Estacado Not The video Game)

Kratos got all his weapons from God of war 3 and the darkness is at it best and powerful.

The battie take place on top of a long mountain and it Night time.

whom take it?

EmptyHearted
hey to all comic book fan. i got question for ya

is darkness planet buster?? cause I was reading his profile and it says future Angelus destroyed earth, Jackie was her equal, so logically jackie is planet buster??

so can one answer this and who does wins this fight?

Nemesis X
Kratos spams the Head of Helios so Jackie can't use his Darkness powers and drains the dark energy out of the mobster via Blade of Olympus. /thread

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Kratos spams the Head of Helios so Jackie can't use his Darkness powers and drains the dark energy out of the mobster via Blade of Olympus. /thread

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA BACK UP here

Blade of Olympus does not drain any powers. dude

Nemesis X
Somebody didn't play God of War II.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Somebody didn't play God of War II.

as matter fact I did..

it does not drain person powers. only to a holder..

KingD19
Pretty sure Jackie has some pretty big feats despite being bathed in sunlight and even light from Angelus before. So Helios spamming is not a game ender in the least.

As for the Blade of Olympus, it's explicitly clear that the sword doesn't drain power if you for example stab a person. It absorbs power willingly given from the person wielding it to activate it's powers. Once they've used it, they can take their power back at any time, making it just a really durable sword until they pour more energy into it. Which is why Zeus kept Kratos from getting it back in GoW 2, because it contained all his God powers.

There's also the fact that the sword is only said to absorb godly powers. There's no guarantee that even if Jackie got it, it would accept his powers.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by KingD19
Pretty sure Jackie has some pretty big feats despite being bathed in sunlight and even light from Angelus before. So Helios spamming is not a game ender in the least.

As for the Blade of Olympus, it's explicitly clear that the sword doesn't drain power if you for example stab a person. It absorbs power willingly given from the person wielding it to activate it's powers. Once they've used it, they can take their power back at any time, making it just a really durable sword until they pour more energy into it. Which is why Zeus kept Kratos from getting it back in GoW 2, because it contained all his God powers.

There's also the fact that the sword is only said to absorb godly powers. There's no guarantee that even if Jackie got it, it would accept his powers.

That i was saying. I had debate with this topic back in kratos vs spawn video on youtube. This fanboy clam the Blade of Olympus can drain all spawn powers. I was saying that BULLSHIT!!!! because from what I play god of war 2 and 3. Blade of Olympus does not absolutely drain any opponents powers. in god of war 2 kratos willingly gave his power to the sword in order to battie that big stone monster... But that thing Kratos WILLINGLY GAVE TO THE SWORD......

KingD19
Yeah. In GoW 2 Kratos got tricked into siphoning his power into the blade to fight Colossus of Rhodes, which as long as he's in contact with it, let him remain powerful, and allowed the sword to use it's full abilities. Him dropping it is what made him so weak, because he was no longer connected to his powers, and he never took them back.

So it's never been shown to just drain someone. It only takes power from the person using it when they willingly fill it. It's a container, not a vacuum.

It's powers(level shown and color) even change depending on whose wielding it. Kratos damaged CoR, but Zeus obliterated Rhodes in pretty much an instant, and Zeus' powers with the sword were gold, while Kratos' were blue.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. In GoW 2 Kratos got tricked into siphoning his power into the blade to fight Colossus of Rhodes, which as long as he's in contact with it, let him remain powerful, and allowed the sword to use it's full abilities. Him dropping it is what made him so weak, because he was no longer connected to his powers, and he never took them back.

So it's never been shown to just drain someone. It only takes power from the person using it when they willingly fill it. It's a container, not a vacuum.

It's powers(level shown and color) even change depending on whose wielding it. Kratos damaged CoR, but Zeus obliterated Rhodes in pretty much an instant, and Zeus' powers with the sword were gold, while Kratos' were blue.

Here also a proof. If you remember kratos fought with zeus in god of war 3 in gaia body. kratos stab zeus right into his chest. Then latter on Zeus turn into a dark ghost form. and he surprise kratos with huge lighting blast. destroy all kratos weapons. so this proof Blade of Olympus
does not drain powers at all. only to a holder powers

Yesh I also see that just like I see the difference of when Zeus hold the Blade of Olympus, he can create more powerful blast then Kratos.

Bentley
Night time? Jackie is pretty much an herald leveler here.

Yamcha
If I recall correctly hasn't Jackie like regenerated from a tooth? Ugh I can't remember the details specifically but wasn't it from like a cavity or something? The dudes higher end feats are pretty impressive, I could see him getting the win over Kratos.

EmptyHearted
hey nobody is answer mine early question. is jackie a plante buster??

Bentley
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
hey nobody is answer mine early question. is jackie a plante buster??

Potentially, it's possible, he has never busted a planet though.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Bentley
Potentially, it's possible, he has never busted a planet though.

ahh thank you smile

who wins this fight?

kratos or darkness?

Kazenji
Wonder what Estacado thinks of this verses.

Bentley
ahh thank you smile

who wins this fight?

kratos or darkness?

I'd have replied if I knew more about Kratos, Jackie is pretty hard to beat at his best and can pull stuff like using the darkness inside Kratos's body to kill him from his insides. Personally I'd give him decent odds against most basic powersets out there.

BloodRain
Comic Jackie > Kratos > Game Jackie.

CosmicComet
The Blade of Olympus DOES drain.

It had a move specifically for draining the orbs out of your enemies in God of War 2.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by CosmicComet
The Blade of Olympus DOES drain.

It had a move specifically for draining the orbs out of your enemies in God of War 2.

it not dose drain power....

CosmicComet
Yes, it DOES.

In-fact that is exactly how Kratos beat the Colossus of Rhodes by using the sword.

Zeus had transferred some of Kratos' godly powers into the Colossus, Kratos then drained his portion into the blade, and then went into the Colossus and at each major junction he drained back the Godly power Zeus had tranferred into it.

That's how the sword even came to hold all of his Godly power, seeing as he starts out God of War 2 by having some unknown portion of it drained out of him by Zeus.

EmptyHearted
Yes, it DOES.

In-fact that is exactly how Kratos beat the Colossus of Rhodes by using the sword.

Zeus had transferred some of Kratos' godly powers into the Colossus, Kratos then drained his portion into the blade, and then went into the Colossus and at each major junction he drained back the Godly power Zeus had tranferred into it.

That's how the sword even came to hold all of his Godly power, seeing as he starts out God of War 2 by having some unknown portion of it drained out of him by Zeus.

Nope dude. Blade of Olympus DOES NOT DRAIN ANY POWERS ONLY TO A HOLDER!!!!!

From what I saw kratos break apart the Colossus of Rhodes wood that had godlike powers with the Blade of Olympus. Nothing more and nothing less than that

Blade of Olympus has not feat that says it can drain powers..

BloodRain
...which orbs? :P

Estacado
Nightime Jackie could whoop Kratos....he could go cheap and rip the spartan by using the darkness inside him....or trap him in a shadow which is basically an entrance to the "Darkness realm"...problem with Jackie is that his fights are poorly written most of the times.....since he doesnt suffer from cis here he could just spam Kratos with huge monsters and darklings till he tires out......once he created 1 000,000 + darklings...

Using the darkness inside to rip people apart.
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5786/page006u.th.jpghttp://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3753/troopers1stborn2014.th.jpghttp://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5246/thedarkness078pg012.th.jpg

Originally posted by Estacado
Jackie vs Legion of Cherub
Jackie creates about a 1.000.000 darklings to beat the Cherub while he begans to expand his powers the Darkness begins to "feed" on his friends by "breaking them down to their component parts as fodder for his soul."
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5699/thedarkness38p10p11.th.jpghttp://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6632/thedarkness38p12p13.th.jpghttp://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4792/thedarkness38p14p15.th.jpghttp://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8729/thedarkness38p16p17.th.jpghttp://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7973/thedarkness38p18p19.th.jpg

Also ATM so far it seems Darkness has created Top Cow's Universe....
Originally posted by Estacado
So it is revealed that after recreating the Universe ,Hope and the Darkness have formed it to their will and Jenny is only a construct...so Darkness possibly a Universal force...

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14972369_1.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14972385_2.jpg

CosmicComet
Nope dude. Blade of Olympus DOES NOT DRAIN ANY POWERS ONLY TO A HOLDER!!!!!

From what I saw kratos break apart the Colossus of Rhodes wood that had godlike powers with the Blade of Olympus. Nothing more and nothing less than that

Blade of Olympus has not feat that says it can drain powers..

I already explained it to you.

'From what I see'

Delicate choice of words I see, but irrelevant how you wish to interpret it. Those are the facts.

That is exactly how it was told in the story; the Blade held all of his power as the God of War. It did so by draining the other portion within the Colossus. Hence why he didn't simply smash each bit to pieces, he could have easily done that if he was simply taking it down structurally. Instead, he broke off chain links that surrounded the structure, to open up a large slot that he then inserted his sword into, and THEN he smashed through it once he drained it dry.

You simply didn't remember a crucial detail, that's ok, but don't keep on this subject as if you were correct. By the way, they were not wood constructs either, your memory fails you again.

Actually, I hope you know, that even the Blades of Chaos are explained to drain enemies. That's how the green, red, and blue orbs are explained in the novel. The blades drain those out of enemies, and it flows into Kratos' bloodstream from the chains fixed to his wrist bones.

EmptyHearted

'From what I see'

Delicate choice of words I see, but irrelevant how you wish to interpret it. Those are the facts.

(interpret it of what? Those are NOT FACT, you just assum it all. is invaild statement )

That is exactly how it was told in the story; the Blade held all of his power as the God of War. It did so by draining the other portion within the Colossus. Hence why he didn't simply smash each bit to pieces, he could have easily done that if he was simply taking it down structurally. Instead, he broke off chain links that surrounded the structure, to open up a large slot that he then inserted his sword into, and THEN he smashed through it once he drained it dry.

((No he did simply lauch blade into that constructs and the power of the blade break it apart Nothing more.)))

You simply didn't remember a crucial detail, that's ok, but don't keep on this subject as if you were correct. By the way, they were not wood constructs either, your memory fails you again. ((Woods metal Whatever wink Actually, I hope you know, that even the Blades of Chaos are explained to drain enemies. That's how the green, red, and blue orbs are explained in the novel. The blades drain those out of enemies, and it flows into Kratos' bloodstream from the chains fixed to his wrist bones. ((could not drain Zeus that for sure wink

EmptyHearted

'From what I see'

You simply didn't remember a crucial detail, that's ok, but don't keep on this subject as if you were correct. By the way, they were not wood constructs either, your memory fails you again.

Actually, I hope you know, that even the Blades of Chaos are explained to drain enemies. That's how the green, red, and blue orbs are explained in the novel. The blades drain those out of enemies, and it flows into Kratos' bloodstream from the chains fixed to his wrist bones.

You are wrong again CosmicComet. Thr blade does not drain anyone

EmptyHearted

TheDarkestKing1

EmptyHearted

CosmicComet
Jesus Christ, two things first. Learn how to properly reply to a quote. You put your down responses within the quote. Secondly, learn how to edit your post. There was no need to continue your tangent with two more, insignificantly sized posts when you had 15 minutes to edit it into your prior one.

Assume, WHAT? What basic aspect of the story did you not follow?

Was the Colossus re-animated with Kratos' stolen power? Yes.

Did the Blade end up having all of Kratos' Godly power? Yes.

The above are facts. Watch a walkthrough of the story again or something, but just try to quickly play out the logic yourself here. Kratos had only a portion of his powers. Colossus had another portion of his powers. The Blade ended up housing ALL of his God powers. Do the math. derp.

What kind of fool are you? You insist on your incomplete recollection after I gave you a complete descriptive account of it? Lol.

Here's a video then, describing exactly as I said:
ttwbfQmJhEI
8:30-8:52. Kratos breaks the chains around the construct, opening up a slot that the blade neatly fit into, drained the godly power of the construct as seen by it no longer being blue, and then destroys the rest of it physically.

I'm glad you kept this going. I was escalating it slowly just to get an understanding of how stubbornly you would insist on being right inspite of being ignorant. I'll give you another source since you were clearly not very quick on the uptake with a basic part of the story in the game.

Here, in plain black and white from the God of War 2 novel.

From Chapter 3:
"The Eagle landed on the shoulder of Colossus and immediately transferred the shimmering energy-the energy stolen from Kratos!-to the statue. Kratos shivered and fought, but the web of scintillant electricity enshrouding him could not be shaken off. In a fury, he saw the statue begin to stir as his energy invigorated it."

Then a few chapters later when he went inside the Colossus it describes him going through each of the constructs/energy nodes and draining them.

"Four more circuits of the statue's interior brought him to another gear-shaft nexus. Again the Blade Of Olympus drank deeply."

If you want even more detail, I can ask Demonic Phoenix for longer quotes since he has the full book on him right now. All the weapons in God of War at the very least have some leeching ability, since health, mana, and red orbs (more or less described as sacrificial blood energy of some such for weapons) are canon, The Blade of Olympus on top of that can drain outright power sources too.

You were completely, f,ucking, wrong. You're an ignorant c,unt who had no idea what he was talking about yet insisted on sticking to his guns, even after being told several times why your belief was inaccurate. I despise this more than anything else on a forum. In the future, when you're uncertain of details as you were here, do not so blatantly make a categorical statement without knowing the facts. Consider the possibility that you may be completely wrong, and word your statements to reflect such a situation.

As for your post about Zeus. I'm kind of puzzled. Is this supposed to be some big and irrefutable, final chip for your stance here? The Blade simply couldn't drain Zeus. As simple an explanation as needed. The Blade couldn't even simply kill Zeus in a straightforward manner either. Through your logic, using Zeus as a measuring stick for the Blade, then you must conclude that the Blade wasn't made to kill either.

EmptyHearted
Ahhh the name calling.. eek!

hey put a cleaner on your mouth dude cool

But it does not change the fact i was on the something.. If Zeus still had some of his lighting power. then that a proof the blade cant not drain other people power.

that a solid poof. No need be sorry but next time do not ever use some bad Lagrange kiddo )

TheDarkestKing1
Jesus Christ, two things first. Learn how to properly reply to a quote. You put your down responses within the quote. Secondly, learn how to edit your post. There was no need to continue your tangent with two more, insignificantly sized posts when you had 15 minutes to edit it into your prior one.

Assume, WHAT? What basic aspect of the story did you not follow?

Was the Colossus re-animated with Kratos' stolen power? Yes.

Did the Blade end up having all of Kratos' Godly power? Yes.

The above are facts. Watch a walkthrough of the story again or something, but just try to quickly play out the logic yourself here. Kratos had only a portion of his powers. Colossus had another portion of his powers. The Blade ended up housing ALL of his God powers. Do the math. derp.

What kind of fool are you? You insist on your incomplete recollection after I gave you a complete descriptive account of it? Lol.

Here's a video then, describing exactly as I said:
ttwbfQmJhEI
8:30-8:52. Kratos breaks the chains around the construct, opening up a slot that the blade neatly fit into, drained the godly power of the construct as seen by it no longer being blue, and then destroys the rest of it physically.

I'm glad you kept this going. I was escalating it slowly just to get an understanding of how stubbornly you would insist on being right inspite of being ignorant. I'll give you another source since you were clearly not very quick on the uptake with a basic part of the story in the game.

Here, in plain black and white from the God of War 2 novel.

From Chapter 3:
"The Eagle landed on the shoulder of Colossus and immediately transferred the shimmering energy-the energy stolen from Kratos!-to the statue. Kratos shivered and fought, but the web of scintillant electricity enshrouding him could not be shaken off. In a fury, he saw the statue begin to stir as his energy invigorated it."

Then a few chapters later when he went inside the Colossus it describes him going through each of the constructs/energy nodes and draining them.

"Four more circuits of the statue's interior brought him to another gear-shaft nexus. Again the Blade Of Olympus drank deeply."

If you want even more detail, I can ask Demonic Phoenix for longer quotes since he has the full book on him right now. All the weapons in God of War at the very least have some leeching ability, since health, mana, and red orbs (more or less described as sacrificial blood energy of some such for weapons) are canon, The Blade of Olympus on top of that can drain outright power sources too.

You were completely, f,ucking, wrong. You're an ignorant c,unt who had no idea what he was talking about yet insisted on sticking to his guns, even after being told several times why your belief was inaccurate. I despise this more than anything else on a forum. In the future, when you're uncertain of details as you were here, do not so blatantly make a categorical statement without knowing the facts. Consider the possibility that you may be completely wrong, and word your statements to reflect such a situation.

As for your post about Zeus. I'm kind of puzzled. Is this supposed to be some big and irrefutable, final chip for your stance here? The Blade simply couldn't drain Zeus. As simple an explanation as needed. The Blade couldn't even simply kill Zeus in a straightforward manner either. Through your logic, using Zeus as a measuring stick for the Blade, then you must conclude that the Blade wasn't made to kill either.

perhaps The Blade only drain power from low level bring. Not the being like Zeus level

TheDarkestKing1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.