(Final Fantasy) Cloud Strife Vs Ulquiorra Cifer (Bleach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i44.tinypic.com/2m34q36.jpg

VS

http://i41.tinypic.com/33k82s3.jpg

Depending how the fight goes. Ulquiorra is allow to use his other two form

http://i42.tinypic.com/2a50w9h.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/33lyza9.jpg

Cloud Strife from final fantasy Vs Ulquiorra Cifer from Bleach.

Like i said before. Ulquiorra is allow to go his other two form incase he need too,

The battie take place on Las Noches. the place where ichigo vs Ulquiorra took place,

Zack Fair
Cool fight.

Cloud is a better swordsman than Ichigo and is probably faster too.

Ulquiora wins it more often than not IMO.

His healing factor will be hard to overcome.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Cool fight.

Cloud is a better swordsman than Ichigo and is probably faster too.

Ulquiora wins it more often than not IMO.

His healing factor will be hard to overcome.

Thank you Zack thumb up

KingD19
Cloud is faster than Ichigo?

Zack Fair
I said probably. I am not sure. I haven't engaged in any real Bleach debates to have an idea of how fast Ichigo really is.

I wonder...is Omnislash v5 really instant? Supposedly everything happens in the blink of the eye. How fast does that make Cloud?

KingD19
Probably not as fast as Bankai Ichigo, as one of his first displays of power was slashing away Senbonzakura Kageyoshi's attack, which is "countless" blades that move incredibly fast from all directions. He basically countered every single one and knocked them all away from him.

That's his speed as compared to Cloud's single Omni-slash attack.

Zack Fair
So Ichigo countered incredibly fast blades thrown at him. Kind of hard to gauge no?

Zack nonchalantly dodged gunfire from all directions and he is a lot weaker than Cloud.

KingD19
Like 80% of the attacks in Bleach are faster than bullets.

Zack Fair
To quote Quan

Based on?

And is Byakuya's Bankai one of those attacks?

Another question

How strong is visored, bankai Ichigo? I binged through the Bleach anime a month ago and some of the fights tend to get blurry.

I think he and Cloud are about even in strength. I mean both being capable of slashing pieces of buildings without effort. Then again I could be mistaking Ichigo for Kenpachi.

KingD19
People in Bleach have been speed calced by far smarter people than me, but here's Ichigo against Byakuya.

lQNu5_C1I5s

Watch it up until around 2:37. That's when he blocks millions upon millions of blades all at once with only one hand. And leading up to that he surprised Byakuya with his speed, and he's one of the fastest Captains in Soul Society. He also moved so fast he had easily a dozen after images and Byakuya couldn't figure out which one was real.

I'm not saying Cloud isn't fast, but Ichigo was moving like that easily in his Bankai state, and he was still no match for Ulquiorra.

Vizard Ichigo is insane compared to even Bankai Ichigo. And Hollow Ichigo is even worse than that. But it took Hollow Ichigo to totally dominate Ulqiorra.

Zack Fair
One of the best fights in Bleach.

But I think millions is a gross exaggeration. Crisis Core Sephiroth has done something similar to that. Not trying to pass the feat unto Cloud though, am just saying.

I think Ulquiora wins because he just quite simply outclassed Ichigo in every possible way and Cloud is closer to Ichigo(during their fight) So he would most likely be overwhelmed as well.

A good match would be Cloud vs Grimmjow me thinks

EmptyHearted

But I think millions is a gross exaggeration. Crisis Core Sephiroth has done something similar to that. Not trying to pass the feat unto Cloud though, am just saying.

I think Ulquiora wins because he just quite simply outclassed Ichigo in every possible way and Cloud is closer to Ichigo(during their fight) So he would most likely be overwhelmed as well.

so zack what better? cloud vs ichigo? or Cloud vs Grimmjow

Zack Fair
Well Ichigo and Grimmjow were pretty much even when they fought, so I think both would be good fights.

Ichigo went on to become more powerful of course.

KingD19

Well let's think.

The release of Senbonzakura Kegeyoshi summons a row of sword upon either side of Byakuya numbering about 1,000. And considering the rose petal blades are too small to be seen, but reflect light to look like rose petals. The amount of petals from even 1 sword would be massive considering they're dozens of feet high and at least 15-20 feet from blade to back. So you've got countless numbers of "rose petals" coming from 2,000 swords. That's easily a million or more.

Zack Fair
You actually count them? Dayum.

I'm willing to concede the point.

Using the sakura example how fast does it make Ichigo? Mach wha?

KingD19
Mach really fast. I'm not DDM, I can't make calculations like that, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.