Kenpachi vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/057/0/6/Kenpachi_Zaraki_by_firecloud.jpgVShttp://files.myopera.com/siirlord/albums/11998302/11a-sephiroth-ffvii.jpg

The one-winged angel found himself being mistaken for an Espada. Gotei 13 is sick of Sephiroth always trolling his way back to life, so they send their secret weapon Kenpachi to get rid of the unholy spirit. Kenpachi bursts out laughing and immediately begins the hunt. Thanks to his vice-captain Zeraki takes nearly 3 days to find Sephiroth. The former SOLDIER was wrecking havoc.

They fight IC.

Round 1: Crisis Core Sephiroth vs Kenpachi circa Soul Society arc
Round 2: Post Kenpachi deathmatch training vs Advent Children Sephiroth

Can Kenpachifinally send Sephiroth to hell?

EmptyHearted
Kenpachi is A Beast. he pwn Sephiroth.

by the wa zack I made kenpachi vs Sephiroth thread long time ago

this a old one

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=570521

Zack Fair
Ah! My bad.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ah! My bad.

naw no need feel bad

this is good fight

but Kenpachi PWN smile

Zack Fair
Badass madness.

The fight would take a while. Both of them holding back at first and slowly pressing matters as the fight went on.

Kenpachi is >>>> Sephiroth in badassery though. Sephiroth's mama's boy complex takes a few points from him.

NemeBro
Sephiroth in all likelihood.

He is faster and has the might to harm Kenpachi, and above all is more than just a glorified brick.

danteiscool
mh, that is true. not to mention his limit breakers and all his other abilities.

Scarlet Fox
Kenpachi isnt just a brick. His spirit energy is bigger then anyone elses, though he seems less because he doesnt use his sword properly. Also is he uses both hands on his sword his power of a swing increases 3 fold!

Sephiroth is powerful in his own right, dont get me wrong, but I see Kenpachi winning this.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Kenpachi isnt just a brick. His spirit energy is bigger then anyone elses, though he seems less because he doesnt use his sword properly. Also is he uses both hands on his sword his power of a swing increases 3 fold!

Sephiroth is powerful in his own right, dont get me wrong, but I see Kenpachi winning this.

He doesn't use his sword properly.. And this fight is in character. So he loses. His potential doesn't matter since the time frames given he just used all that power to steamroll threw his enemies in a frontal attack like a brick. Being in character thats what he will do and he will die.

Until he actually shows some skill to go along with that power in his next appearance he won't win this.

AuraAngel

A brick is a character who wins by overwhelming an opponent with sheer power rather than technique or strategy. That is Kenpachi, more or less. The only strategy he has ever used was against Tosen and even that was him playing on his brick status.

And Sephiroth is way cooler than Kenpachi gais. Way more overrated but also way cooler.

Zack Fair
Sephiroth is in no way cooler than Kenpachi.

You crazy.

NemeBro

Sephiroth is powerful in his own right, dont get me wrong, but I see Kenpachi winning this. Kenpachi has very few methods of attack, all of them being physical. His only ranged capability being throwing stuff. This makes him a brick.

Sephiroth can match him blade for blade, but only if he feels like it. He can also dominate him with telekinesis.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Sephiroth is in no way cooler than Kenpachi.

You crazy.

Both are characters who were apparently born super special awesome compared to everyone in the world but while there is substantial evidence that Sephy still had to work for his power the exact opposite is true for Kenpachi. Even with his Mommy issues there is no question that Sephiroth wears the pants in the relationship. He makes his mom do shit for him. But Kenpachi? His mother figure basically handed him his powers because he didn't realize he was holding himself back. The only reason Kenpachi has grown significantly as a character is because Unohana kept coddling him.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
He is faster

Huh, really?

NemeBro
Absolutely.

AuraAngel
Kenpachi's fighting style doesn't give way to many speed feats.

Granted it could be possible that everything has changed since his training with Unohana but until then ya work with what cha have.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Both are characters who were apparently born super special awesome compared to everyone in the world but while there is substantial evidence that Sephy still had to work for his power the exact opposite is true for Kenpachi. Even with his Mommy issues there is no question that Sephiroth wears the pants in the relationship. He makes his mom do shit for him. But Kenpachi? His mother figure basically handed him his powers because he didn't realize he was holding himself back. The only reason Kenpachi has grown significantly as a character is because Unohana kept coddling him.
Nuhuh!

Scarlet Fox
Oh. Well I didnt know the term for 'Brick' in this case I suppose. But Kenpachi is fast in his own right, able to block with a two handed sword in one hand against people who are supposed to be fast. This isnt DBZ where they show blank air and then put streaks up to show speed, they actually show you the fight. Many of the fights in Bleach are going pretty fast. Just slowed down during the actual fighting so people can enjoy it. As far as power is Kenpachi, in my opinion, has more then Sephiroth.

I am not saying he wins easily. I am just saying I would think he wins.

NemeBro
Actually Bleach does make prolific use of the super blurry after image lines and supar teleportation speed. Aka Shunpo.

In terms of speed, by comparison, Cloud dodged a fireball from Bahamut SIN that traveled the length of a city in a moment (I've seen claims that the fireball traveled at mach 26 or some shit), and Sephiroth is faster than him. He is definitely much faster than Zack, who can deflect hails of bullets coming at him from multiple angles.

In terms of raw physical power I would agree Kenpachi has the edge, but Sephiroth's feats of cutting through dense layers of metal and skyscrapers shows he can compete in terms of striking ability.

More than that though, Sephiroth can fly, which Kenpachi has never shown the ability to do (Other Shinigami have, but Kenny has basically little control over his Spiritual Power, we can not say that he could because they could), has ranged attacks (Sword beams, in Crisis Core materia, in Advent Children the Lifestream itself as well as telekinesis), really, Sephiroth could use his telekinesis to hold Kenpachi, and even a moment's respite would allow Sephiroth to make a killstroke, and even if that fails will be outside of Kenpachi's range to harm. Due to Sephiroth's longer sword of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.