Link Vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i41.tinypic.com/2we9uth.jpg

Vs

http://i41.tinypic.com/71h1t0.jpg

Link from Twilight Princess Vs Spawn from Image Comics

Link got all of his gadgets and this the first age Spawn.. where Spawn has vast telepathic and empathic powers. Control over nature. limited of Necroplasm by a meter which starts at 9,999 and drains each time he uses his necroplasm.

The battie take place in the graveyard.

who wins?

i seen Wolverine vs Link and Link Vs Batman. Now Link take on Spawn THE HELLSPAWN!!!!!

ScreamPaste
Grats, a thread where Link probably loses. I don't know about the First Age thing but if Spawn's as powerful there as he's been elsewhere, he wins.

NotAllThatEvil
Don't see link getting around telepathy.

dadudemon
Tough to say as Link's Triforce of Courage should not give him a boost, here: Spawn is supposed to be a good guy.

Spawn's telepathy is limited. It is not actually telepathy, it is empathy: he can feel feelings but not direct thoughts. He also does not have "control over nature": it is limited to very specific stuff. Also, each power he uses and to what degree of power he uses it, drains the meter at a different rate.

Spawn also can call out some of the souls within him called the "Legion" to help in combat.

I say this match is much closer since Link gets all of his equipment. Spawn wins by attacking too many times at once and from too many directions. Link will not be able to block all of it. It gets worse if he calls his Legion souls for assistance.

Link fights with intellect so he may be able to eek out a win every 100. He still has great strength and durability so he is not quite like a low-level demon that Spawn can easily dispatch. Meh, let's just say Link gets a lucky slash in every now and again but loses almost every fight.

Impediment
Link is probably gonna lose against Al.

quanchi112
Spawn stomps.

Emi~Kiro
Spawn eats his soul *this is a slight dramatization*

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Spawn eats his soul *this is a slight dramatization* Link can't seem to win any of these threads. Shame.

BruceSkywalker
the only thing Link does here is lose and possibly loses horribly

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
the only thing Link does here is lose and possibly loses horribly thumb up

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by dadudemon
Tough to say as Link's Triforce of Courage should not give him a boost, here: Spawn is supposed to be a good guy.

Spawn's telepathy is limited. It is not actually telepathy, it is empathy: he can feel feelings but not direct thoughts. He also does not have "control over nature": it is limited to very specific stuff. Also, each power he uses and to what degree of power he uses it, drains the meter at a different rate.

Spawn also can call out some of the souls within him called the "Legion" to help in combat.

I say this match is much closer since Link gets all of his equipment. Spawn wins by attacking too many times at once and from too many directions. Link will not be able to block all of it. It gets worse if he calls his Legion souls for assistance.

Link fights with intellect so he may be able to eek out a win every 100. He still has great strength and durability so he is not quite like a low-level demon that Spawn can easily dispatch. Meh, let's just say Link gets a lucky slash in every now and again but loses almost every fight.
True that spawn is a good guy but his powers were created from hell itself. I think the triforce of Courage as well as his holy weapon, The Master Sword, would help greatly...

... He still loses though. xD

ScreamPaste
This isn't how the ToC works. Stop claiming it.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Link can't seem to win any of these threads. Shame.
It's making me question who is truly in his weight class for him to have a good fight with. He either wins easily or the opposite.

quanchi112
It's making me question who is truly in his weight class for him to have a good fight with. He either wins easily or the opposite. He is a weak character IMO. Not really that formidable.

Nephthys
It's making me question who is truly in his weight class for him to have a good fight with. He either wins easily or the opposite.

His weight class is very nebulous and open to debate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nephthys
His weight class is very nebulous and open to debate. Bulbins henchmen ko him and all his greatest strength feats are negated by gear.

NotAllThatEvil
A bulbin knocked him out before he even put on the tunic. Later in game when he has more experience and training is a different ball park.

ScreamPaste
It's making me question who is truly in his weight class for him to have a good fight with. He either wins easily or the opposite. It depends on the Link. Most Links are low-mid meta human. Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
A bulbin knocked him out before he even put on the tunic. Later in game when he has more experience and training is a different ball park. By mid game he tanks an axe to the face from King Bulbin, in fact.

NotAllThatEvil
How are strength feats negated by gear? Wouldn't having a powefull arsenal make him a higher threat?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
How are strength feats negated by gear? Wouldn't having a powefull arsenal make him a higher threat? Quan thinks obeying the laws of physics discredit's Link's strength somehow.

In short, Gorons are heavy and very strong. A mass in motion that collides with something lighter than itself is going to be the winrar regardless of the lighter thing's strength. Link wears Iron boots to anchor himself, and then provides the muscle necessary to stop the Gorons in their tracks. He lifts and throws Dangoro in addition to this, and overpower's Fyrus.

Quan thinks the boots make Link stronger.

NotAllThatEvil
Even if that were the case, wouldn't boots that give you super powers be an asset rather than a hindrance?

Utrigita
Spawn for the win.

Link gets decimated, I'm tempted to call this spite actually. Screampaste knows his Link, and if Link is only operating at Low Meta human, he is running into Spawn that some would argue is close to skyfather in capacity.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Utrigita
Spawn for the win.

Link gets decimated, I'm tempted to call this spite actually. Screampaste knows his Link, and if Link is only operating at Low Meta human, he is running into Spawn that some would argue is close to skyfather in capacity. Yeah if Spawn is that strong this is spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Yeah if Spawn is that strong this is spite. Hahahahahaa. You admitted Link loses you traitor.

ScreamPaste
Hahahahahaa. You admitted Link loses you traitor.
I lol'd. I don't have allegiance to a fictional character just because I enjoy them. Link loses here.

quanchi112
I lol'd. I don't have allegiance to a fictional character just because I enjoy them. Link loses here. Hahaha, whatever you say turncoat.

Utrigita
Hahaha, whatever you say turncoat.

Wut?

quanchi112
How are strength feats negated by gear? Wouldn't having a powefull arsenal make him a higher threat? No, as the gear makes him practically immortal and an easy target.

quanchi112
Wut? You are a traitor.

ScreamPaste
No, as the gear makes him practically immortal and an easy target. This just in, the gear makes Link practically immortal according to Quan. Excellent. haermm

quanchi112
This just in, the gear makes Link practically immortal according to Quan. Excellent. haermm Immobile autocorrect on IPad. Sitting target.

Utrigita
You are a traitor.

What?

quanchi112
What? Its a simple sentence.

Utrigita
Its a simple sentence.

Yet based on nothing.

quanchi112
Yet based on nothing. You have no loyalty.

ares834
By mid game he tanks an axe to the face from King Bulbin, in fact.

Vid?

Utrigita
You have no loyalty.

And that assumption you base on what?

NemeBro
The assumption that quan is a blood-belching vagina.

Nemesis X
haermm

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
The assumption that quan is a blood-belching vagina.

eek!

Halfamazing
Link wins, Master Sword is a heaven type weapon that can kill or at least subdue spawn

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ares834
Vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-7Rj02YNBg&t=0m25s

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Halfamazing
Link wins, Master Sword is a heaven type weapon that can kill or at least subdue spawn No. The Master Sword while awesome, is not enough to beat down a high herald or transcendant character.

Halfamazing
No. The Master Sword while awesome, is not enough to beat down a high herald or transcendant character. Doesn't Spawn have trouble with Violator? And Link at his peak is easily Herald Level/

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Halfamazing
Doesn't Spawn have trouble with Violator? And Link at his peak is easily Herald Level/
Peak Link depends on incarnation. Most are mid-meta, but carry badass sword.

Spawn had trouble with violater earlier, what I've been told about this version of spawn is that he's well above a mid-meta character.

Utrigita
Peak Link depends on incarnation. Most are mid-meta, but carry badass sword.

Spawn had trouble with violater earlier, what I've been told about this version of spawn is that he's well above a mid-meta character.

Spawn had trouble with Violater while he has still adapting to his powers, and learning how to use them. However when Spawn fully mastered his powers, he was capable of battling, stalemating and in the end (with help) defeat Malebolgia a Ancient God (Think above Skyfather), ruler of the 8th layer of hell, and basically omnipotent in his own realm. Spawn at the first age is a complicated figure, he can be extremely weak given he doesn't know how to utilize his powers, neither does he know the scope of them. However I was under the impression, that unless stated otherwise, we use the strongest incarnation of the character from the given timeframe, (just like we use the strongest Link) and the strongest incarnation of Spawn ripes Link apart.

NotAllThatEvil
I thought we were using Tp link? MM link is strongest

ScreamPaste
I thought we were using Tp link? MM link is strongest We use TP Link at his peak. Also by feats MM Link is not the strongest. >=c

Yamcha
We use TP Link at his peak. Also by feats MM Link is not the strongest. >=c This actually has me curious if you don't mind me asking ScreamPaste, you know Link pretty well, which would you say is the strongest overall? I always figured Fierce Diety was like a whole other level but as the general Links go I always thought Oot Link was the best in swordsmanship an stuff, where as TP Link had the edge in strength, while Majoras Mask Link (while being one of my favorites lol) was actually the weakest at base? I haven't played SS but I heard technically that's the "first" Link chronologically? Where would he fit in the whole thing? Wind Waker Link and A Link To The Past Link though I'm not sure about where they would fit either, although I heard A Link To The Past Link is actually one of the stronger ones? Where would you say they all rank?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Yamcha
This actually has me curious if you don't mind me asking ScreamPaste, you know Link pretty well, which would you say is the strongest overall? I always figured Fierce Diety was like a whole other level but as the general Links go I always thought Oot Link was the best in swordsmanship an stuff, where as TP Link had the edge in strength, while Majoras Mask Link (while being one of my favorites lol) was actually the weakest at base? I haven't played SS but I heard technically that's the "first" Link chronologically? Where would he fit in the whole thing? Wind Waker Link and A Link To The Past Link though I'm not sure about where they would fit either, although I heard A Link To The Past Link is actually one of the stronger ones? Where would you say they all rank? MM Link and OoT Link are the same person, just under different circumstances. It's hard to be definitive when speaking about which Link is most powerful because some of what makes their placements is circumstantial. For example, I would say aLttP Link end game is the strongest, because aLttP Link obtains the completed triforce. Most threads don't allow him to have that though due to it being unfair in most circumstances. shrug Also, the Fierce Deity mask doesn't really have much in the way of feats. It makes a young Link larger and stronger, but we don't know much more.

My list would look something like this:

Top tier:

aLttP Or SS Link with Triforce.

High tiers:

OoT+MM Link
aLttP Link without the triforce.
OoT Link
WW Link

These three are in no real order except that I place OoT Link with MM factored in as well as the highest of them.

Mid tiers:
TP Link, while physically imposing lacks the magical capabilities of the others.
LoZ/LoZ2 Link, while theoretically extremely powerful, a combination of Early Installment Weirdness and 80's era gameplay means few usable feats.
Oracles of Ages/Seasons Link, separated from and teleported by the Triforce, fights lower threat enemies, including an incomplete Ganon. Has hax gear though.
Phantom Hourglass Link, no Master Sword. Nifty timestop, though.

Low Tiers:
SS Link sans Triforce.
MM Link
Awakening Link (T'was all a dream!)

The placement of MM Link is sketchy because there's some debate about whether he can hang with the mid or high tiers, I don't personally think that he can, despite having some pretty good feats, but this is my list so I do what I want! I would also consider even the lowest on that list to be low meta human, with the tops reaching into mid meta.

Also, there was apparently a Link before SS Link, the one that the Hero's Spirit originated in. You should really play SS though, great game. Loved it.

NotAllThatEvil
MM is by far the fastest though. Plus some of his masks and items make him pretty tough. You always use gorons as proof for TP strength, so wouldn't being a goron put MM's strength up there along side TP.

ScreamPaste
MM is by far the fastest though. Plus some of his masks and items make him pretty tough. You always use gorons as proof for TP strength, so wouldn't being a goron put MM's strength up there along side TP. With the Goron mask MM Link's strength can indeed be said to be effing titanic, lol. I don't know what makes you say MM Link is fastest though, he is OoT Link in a younger body, and his best combat speed showings come from OoT.

MM Link lands where he is on this list for me for a couple reasons:
1. He doesn't have the Master Sword anymore.
2. His best feats all occured in OoT as an adult, he has good showings here as well, great for showing consistency, but they're just not 'as' good, imho.

Yamcha
MM Link and OoT Link are the same person, just under different circumstances. It's hard to be definitive when speaking about which Link is most powerful because some of what makes their placements is circumstantial. For example, I would say aLttP Link end game is the strongest, because aLttP Link obtains the completed triforce. Most threads don't allow him to have that though due to it being unfair in most circumstances. shrug Also, the Fierce Deity mask doesn't really have much in the way of feats. It makes a young Link larger and stronger, but we don't know much more.

My list would look something like this:

Top tier:

aLttP Or SS Link with Triforce.

High tiers:

OoT+MM Link
aLttP Link without the triforce.
OoT Link
WW Link

These three are in no real order except that I place OoT Link with MM factored in as well as the highest of them.

Mid tiers:
TP Link, while physically imposing lacks the magical capabilities of the others.
LoZ/LoZ2 Link, while theoretically extremely powerful, a combination of Early Installment Weirdness and 80's era gameplay means few usable feats.
Oracles of Ages/Seasons Link, separated from and teleported by the Triforce, fights lower threat enemies, including an incomplete Ganon. Has hax gear though.
Phantom Hourglass Link, no Master Sword. Nifty timestop, though.

Low Tiers:
SS Link sans Triforce.
MM Link
Awakening Link (T'was all a dream!)

The placement of MM Link is sketchy because there's some debate about whether he can hang with the mid or high tiers, I don't personally think that he can, despite having some pretty good feats, but this is my list so I do what I want! I would also consider even the lowest on that list to be low meta human, with the tops reaching into mid meta.

Also, there was apparently a Link before SS Link, the one that the Hero's Spirit originated in. You should really play SS though, great game. Loved it.
Ah thank you, that helps a lot actually lol xD. An I must say that actually has me pretty pumped that there was one before SS, I always was curious about the Heroes Spirit and who he was, I thought by chance he was OoT Link O_O, I was way off lmao. That's awesome I hope they look more into that, I'm really curious about his history :0. I def will probably give SS a try though, I've been in the mood for a good Zelda game, I recently found a copy of The Minish Cap around the house that I guess I never touched and was giving that a go haha xD.

BloodRain
What's OoT+MM Link? O.o

Minish Cap for top tier. Acorn sized Link with normal sized human strength sneer

NotAllThatEvil
Darmani is the fastest goron in his tribe and his unpowered roll is faster than epona. Bunny hood plus inverted song of time makes him almost four times faster than normal.

He straps bombs to his face, killed gods, and wears dead people. The stone mask makes him invisible, the giant's mask makes him a skyscraper, goron mask makes him a speedster with super strength, fairy's gift means what ever damage he normally takes is halfed, the captain's hat gives him an undead army, and the OoT can basically destroys curses, evil, illness, and allows him to teleport and control the flow of time. TP can pick gorons up.

Hero's shade= OoT/MM, not hero's spirit.

Khorne921
The Oni Mask would make Link a Herald level

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
What's OoT+MM Link? O.o

Minish Cap for top tier. Acorn sized Link with normal sized human strength sneer
OoT Link with MM's items and feats included. Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Darmani is the fastest goron in his tribe and his unpowered roll is faster than epona. Bunny hood plus inverted song of time makes him almost four times faster than normal.

He straps bombs to his face, killed gods, and wears dead people. The stone mask makes him invisible, the giant's mask makes him a skyscraper, goron mask makes him a speedster with super strength, fairy's gift means what ever damage he normally takes is halfed, the captain's hat gives him an undead army, and the OoT can basically destroys curses, evil, illness, and allows him to teleport and control the flow of time. TP can pick gorons up.

Hero's shade= OoT/MM, not hero's spirit.
Movement speed is never going to be as important as combat speed, and the most important thing listed here is the song of time, OoT Link already knew it, he just has a crappy memory I guess.

Strapping bombs to his face is a good feat, but it's actually not one of the better showings in this list, lol. 'God' is a title, and the Links go about killing comparable or stronger beings in nearly every game. Many Links have a way to become invisible, being large is cool, and so on, but none of these things compare to having the Master Sword available.

Also, I wasn't talking about the Shade, I know that's OoT Link, the hero's spirit is the spirit of Link that reincarnates in every game, it originated with a Link that fought during Demise' attack on the surface world.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Yamcha
Ah thank you, that helps a lot actually lol xD. An I must say that actually has me pretty pumped that there was one before SS, I always was curious about the Heroes Spirit and who he was, I thought by chance he was OoT Link O_O, I was way off lmao. That's awesome I hope they look more into that, I'm really curious about his history :0. I def will probably give SS a try though, I've been in the mood for a good Zelda game, I recently found a copy of The Minish Cap around the house that I guess I never touched and was giving that a go haha xD. The Hero's Shade was OoT Link, as NotAllThatEvil pointed out, I just mean that there's a 'spirit' in each Link that originated with the Link from before SS. stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Khorne921
The Oni Mask would make Link a Herald level Nope.jpg, lol. It cannot be proven to be above adult OoT Link.

NotAllThatEvil
The song of time in OoT acts like a time shift stone to move blocks, the MM song of time is a way to use the power of the goddess of time who may or may not be exclusive to termina (being a parallel universe and all that). The stone mask and magic cape are the only invisible items I recall.
He overpowered an enemy who can bring celestial objects out of orbit and smash them into things. And if bombs/bomb mask ain't enough, powder keg. A bomb so powerful that only gorons are allowed to transport it(them being able to wade through lava and all that). Also his ice arrows are much stronger than OoT's.

If you could take the hero of time with all his equipment from OoT/MM and his abilities he has as the hero's shade, you would have the link to end all links.

NotAllThatEvil
Nope.jpg, lol. It cannot be proven to be above adult OoT Link.
Oni link is over 8 feet tall and majora said he was as strong as she was. Golden gauntlets are nice, but they aren't moon moving nice.

ScreamPaste
The song of time in OoT acts like a time shift stone to move blocks, the MM song of time is a way to use the power of the goddess of time who may or may not be exclusive to termina (being a parallel universe and all that). The stone mask and magic cape are the only invisible items I recall.
He overpowered an enemy who can bring celestial objects out of orbit and smash them into things. And if bombs/bomb mask ain't enough, powder keg. A bomb so powerful that only gorons are allowed to transport it(them being able to wade through lava and all that). Also his ice arrows are much stronger than OoT's.

If you could take the hero of time with all his equipment from OoT/MM and his abilities he has as the hero's shade, you would have the link to end all links.
I'm hungover. I probably did just mean aLttP Link concerning invisibility. Meh.

MM Link is still OoT Link in a younger body, things that showcase his durability also showcase the durability of his older, better equiped self. Also, the magic arrows in Termina cannot be shown to be more powerful than their Hyrulean counterparts, in fact the reverse is true, the magic arrows of Hyrule can flash freeze volcanoes and end hurricanes.

Also the abilities he has as the Hero's Shade are explicitly things he learned during his adventures, so OoT Link/MM Link do both have access to them. As for the song of time thing: not exclusive to Termina, in fact the only time the goddess of time is mentioned is in a flashback when Zelda, in Hyrule, does so, hoping said goddess watches over Link. stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Oni link is over 8 feet tall and majora said he was as strong as she was. Golden gauntlets are nice, but they aren't moon moving nice. The MM manga is non-canon. The only Zelda manga that can be said to be canon is the SS prequel, and that's only because it's in Hyrule Historia. mmm

NotAllThatEvil
She says it in game too.

ScreamPaste
She says it in game too. Can't recall this, link it for me, please?

Khorne921
Screampaste hates LOZ

BloodRain
****ing Scream and his anti-LoZ BS ahah

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Khorne921
Screampaste hates LOZ Originally posted by BloodRain
****ing Scream and his anti-LoZ BS ahah
Well these are new and exciting accusations. O_o!

Link still loses, you're all biased!

Khorne921
Screampaste broke my copy of LTTP for SNES Q_Q

ScreamPaste
Tattler. uhuh

Khorne921
Screampaste, it's time for your suppository

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
The assumption that quan is a blood-belching vagina. I bet I lift more than your entire family.

quanchi112
And that assumption you base on what? Common sense.

BloodRain
I dunno. Still feel that FD Link would be at least between TP and OoT just for being on par with Majora.

Utrigita
Common sense.

So you are basing it on one of the things you lack?

quanchi112
So you are basing it on one of the things you lack? That is you who lacks common sense and loyalty to for that mater.

quanchi112
I dunno. Still feel that FD Link would be at least between TP and OoT just for being on par with Majora. Don't worry I'll get back to you as well.

BloodRain
That was to Scream, not you.. unless you know about FD Link?

quanchi112
That was to Scream, not you.. unless you know about FD Link? I know I was just saying do not think I have forgotten about you.

BloodRain
Aw, that's kinda sweet to pop by and let me know :3

quanchi112
Aw, that's kinda sweet to pop by and let me know :3 I am the king of this board so I like to let my subjects know when I'm here.

BloodRain
The king goes to every subjects house to say hi? Sure you're not confusing king for drunk?

quanchi112
The king goes to every subjects house to say hi? Sure you're not confusing king for drunk? This is the royal palace I am not going to your shack. You are lucky I still let you in the royal pad.

BloodRain
And yet you pushed past the crowd just to find me to let me know you're thinking about me. Tbh its flattering.

Utrigita
That is you who lacks common sense and loyalty to for that mater.

In regards to what exactly?

quanchi112
And yet you pushed past the crowd just to find me to let me know you're thinking about me. Tbh its flattering. Well without you peasants I wouldn't be king.

quanchi112
In regards to what exactly? Your posts.

Utrigita
Your posts.

Why?

quanchi112
Why? Putting 2 and 2 together.

BloodRain
Well without you peasants I wouldn't be king.
So you ran to me cause you need me? O__o Starting to go beyond flattering, no?

quanchi112
So you ran to me cause you need me? O__o Starting to go beyond flattering, no? I responded while you were in my palace. I feel sorry for you serfs.

Utrigita
Putting 2 and 2 together.

Mathematics has little to nothing to do with your assumption, so again why?

BloodRain
I responded while you were in my palace. I feel sorry for you serfs.
Yeah, saying you're thinking about and need me.

quanchi112
Yeah, saying you're thinking about and need me. No, I saw your post and responded which made me think of you. Your long posts which repeat themselves over and over seem to get lost in the shuffle.

Utrigita
Yeah, saying you're thinking about and need me.

Who however doesn't stick out tongue

BloodRain
do not think I have forgotten about you.
Well without you
which made me think of you.
Who however doesn't stick out tongue

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9bdceLr5f1r2sckyo1_500.gif

quanchi112
Mathematics has little to nothing to do with your assumption, so again why? Yes, it does.

quanchi112
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9bdceLr5f1r2sckyo1_500.gif No, peasant.

BloodRain
No, peasant.
"Ew! I dont want to hug you.. I mean its not like I need you.. or think about you.. and I only ran over to talk to you because I pitied you okay? Thats all..."

Tsundere~

quanchi112
"Ew! I dont want to hug you.. I mean its not like I need you.. or think about you.. and I only ran over to talk to you because I pitied you okay? Thats all..."

Tsundere~ Just carry on, serf.

BloodRain
Am I embarrassing you?

Factchecker
Link, easily

Utrigita
Yes, it does.

Why?

quanchi112
Am I embarrassing you? Just yourself.

quanchi112
Why? You know why.

BloodRain
Just yourself.
Physically incapable of doing so :T

quanchi112
Physically incapable of doing so :T Keeping my subjects in line.

BloodRain
Keeping my subjects in line.
A king with no kingdom who cannot get fear, loyalty or respect from his 'subjects'. Oh what a king that would be.

ScreamPaste
A king with no kingdom who cannot get fear, loyalty or respect from his 'subjects'. Oh what a king that would be. I met just such a king in the alleys off Queen street in Toronto. Thin as a rake offering to do pushups for dollars.

BloodRain
If he did 50 bucks worth of pushups given his stature I would give him some respect.

ScreamPaste
If he did 50 bucks worth of pushups given his stature I would give him some respect. He was offering sets of 50 for a toonie, so that'd be 1250 push ups. I'd have given him respect too.

Utrigita
You know why.

Why don't you tell me, it's after all your assumption.

ArtificialGlory
He was offering sets of 50 for a toonie, so that'd be 1250 push ups. I'd have given him respect too.

1250 push ups? Holy shit, was he on meth? Where do you even find such people?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
1250 push ups? Holy shit, was he on meth? Where do you even find such people? He didn't do 1250, lulz. BR brought up 50$ worth of push ups as being respectable, but the guy was doing sets of 50 for 2$. So it would take him 1250 push ups to earn 50$.

He actually was on meth though, yeah, lol. I watched him do 100 all in a row without slowing down.

quanchi112
Why don't you tell me, it's after all your assumption. Because it is that obvious.

quanchi112
A king with no kingdom who cannot get fear, loyalty or respect from his 'subjects'. Oh what a king that would be. You are lucky I am a merciful king.

Utrigita
Because it is that obvious.

If it's that obvious, telling why you have that assumption shouldn't be a problem.

quanchi112
If it's that obvious, telling why you have that assumption shouldn't be a problem. You are being silly that's why.

Utrigita
You are being silly that's why.

Please clarify.

quanchi112
Please clarify. Quit begging another man for something.

Utrigita
Quit begging another man for something.

I'm not begging, I'm requesting that you highlight your stance.

quanchi112
I'm not begging, I'm requesting that you highlight your stance. You have no pride.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.