Captain Britain (Current) Vs. Aquaman (DCnU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
Fight takes place on a small Island. Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Does Braddock currently have a sword? Or was that a couple of depictions ago?

ODG
I see what you did there, namorsubby, lol.

-Pr-
I think we all did.

namorsubby
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Does Braddock currently have a sword? Or was that a couple of depictions ago? neither are armed.

-Pr-
You should have put that in the OP, tbh. Trident is standard equipment unless otherwise stated.

namorsubby
Fine. Aquaman gets the trident.

He actually does have it quite a bit.

TheHulk
Originally posted by ODG
I see what you did there, namorsubby, lol. ???

-Pr-
Originally posted by namorsubby
Fine. Aquaman gets the trident.

He actually does have it quite a bit.

Almost every issue.

namorsubby
I read aquaman issues #1-13 back awhile ago and didn't recall, but I read #14-19 yesterday as well as justice league #15-16(throne of atlantis tie-ins) and I believe he had it in every one except #19.

ODG
Originally posted by TheHulk
??? Jim Hammond, the original Human Torch, beat the crap out of Captain Britain recently in Secret Avengers. And there just happens to be a Jim Hammond vs. Aquaman thread.

TheHulk
Hahaha

namorsubby
I wanted to know how people thought CB would do against Aquaman. He's less obscure (barely lol). I thought maybe hed get a lil more love in spite of being owned by Hammond.

zopzop
AM wins.

ODG
Originally posted by namorsubby
I wanted to know how people thought CB would do against Aquaman. He's less obscure (barely lol). I thought maybe hed get a lil more love in spite of being owned by Hammond. Captain Britain would beat Aquaman.

leonidas
cb is a hard one to pin down. on average, i think this would be a good fight that neither would sweep. cb has a lot higher ceiling though (as evidenced in avx) and has some pretty good feats outside that as well. weird character imo.

namorsubby
I think currently his power level depends on hia level of confidence. Id agree that he potentially has a higher ceiling than aquaman. But the dcnu universe isnt that old. Who knows what else will see from him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.