Predator vs Medusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fat Rambo
Predator (first Predator movie) versus Medusa (Clash of the Titans remake.)

The Predator decides to hunt Medusa. He is aware of her powers and capabilities. Medusa is aware the Predator is coming and is also aware of his capabilities. Hunt takes place in her lair. Who wins? Both are armed with all their weaponry/tech/gear from their movies, minus the Predators wrist nuke.

quanchi112
Predator wins.

the ninjak
Camo and launched net will entangle Medusa. Lasers finish her off.

The Predator is wearing a visor. So he shouldn't be effected by Medusa's gaze.

If you can look at her through a mirror, a Predator should be able to look at her through the visor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Camo and launched net will entangle Medusa. Lasers finish her off.

The Predator is wearing a visor. So he shouldn't be effected by Medusa's gaze.

If you can look at her through a mirror, a Predator should be able to look at her through the visor. I do think the Predator easily wins here as well.

BruceSkywalker
Medusa gets her head blown to bits.. all Pred has to do is fire from a distance.. Absolutely nothing Medusa can do here

The Fat Rambo
You guys are overlooking quite a few things here. Predator is not just gonna walk into her lair and snipe her from a distance. Who is gonna be the first to apply some brainpower and tell us all why?

The Fat Rambo
No one? OK, let's keep it simple. Think about the following:

Who has the advantage in speed.

Who knows the terrain better (or at all.)

Who has the advantage in strength.

Who has the advantage in agility.

And, the clincher, think about how Royce defeated the Wolf Predator in Predators.

Add it all up and Medusa has the advantage in every category. No? State why I am wrong and I will rape any and all posts six ways from Sunday.

Placidity
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo

And, the clincher, think about how Royce defeated the Wolf Predator in Predators.

What?

Add it all up and Medusa has the advantage in every category. No? State why I am wrong and I will rape any and all posts six ways from Sunday.

So you knowingly made a spite thread.

juggerman
You guys are overlooking quite a few things here. Predator is not just gonna walk into her lair and snipe her from a distance. Who is gonna be the first to apply some brainpower and tell us all why?

Why wouldn't he? That's how they "hunt" and as per your OP he is "hunting" her. Pred wins

quanchi112
You guys are overlooking quite a few things here. Predator is not just gonna walk into her lair and snipe her from a distance. Who is gonna be the first to apply some brainpower and tell us all why? Predator wins and please calm down. Easily destroys her.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by juggerman
Why wouldn't he? That's how they "hunt" and as per your OP he is "hunting" her. Pred wins Think before you type. Think about what I posted before.

I really want you guys to see it before I own it.

quanchi112
Think before you type. Think about what I posted before.

I really want you guys to see it before I own it. In Juggs defense he rarely thinks.

juggerman
Think before you type. Think about what I posted before.

I really want you guys to see it before I own it.

So..... Predator wins?

Originally posted by quanchi112
In Juggs defense he rarely thinks.

Is my penis that good? Why are you always on it?

quanchi112
So..... Predator wins?

Is my penis that good? Why are you always on it? Calm down, son.

juggerman
Calm down, son.

Kind of hard to when your tongue is stimulating my dong

quanchi112
Kind of hard to when your tongue is stimulating my dong Quit hitting on me.

juggerman
Quit hitting on me.

Almost there

quanchi112
Almost there So you're on your way to my house ? Creep.

juggerman
So you're on your way to my house ? Creep.

And boom goes the dynamite

quanchi112
And boom goes the dynamite You need help.

juggerman
You need help.

What i need now is a towel

quanchi112
What i need now is a towel And a psychiatrist.

juggerman
And a psychiatrist.

The towel is just for the sweat of course. You cleaned up everything else quite nicely

quanchi112
The towel is just for the sweat of course. You cleaned up everything else quite nicely And apparently more since there's delusions seem quite real.

juggerman
And apparently more since there's delusions seem quite real.

Good job on the big gulp

quanchi112
Good job on the big gulp What are your fictional friends names ?

juggerman
What are your fictional friends names ?

Use less teeth next time

quanchi112
Use less teeth next time Ok so their names are

Use

Less

Teeth

Next

Time.

juggerman
Ok so their names are

Use

Less

Teeth

Next

Time.

Ah i see you are taking notes. Good girl

quanchi112
Ah i see you are taking notes. Good girl Just want to know what your pals names are.

the ninjak
Just realised that this is the first Predator.

No decent gadgets and feats for the guy.

This fight is more equalised than before.

juggerman
Just want to know what your pals names are.

Keep up the good work

juggerman
Just realised that this is the first Predator.

No decent gadgets and feats for the guy.

This fight is more equalised than before.

I noticed it before but the Pred still wins. He has the advantage of range and stealth. He could also see where she is even in the shadows.

EDIT: The only issue i see is the lava but i doubt it would do as much to hinder him as the fire did in Predators

the ninjak
I noticed it before but the Pred still wins. He has the advantage of range and stealth. He could also see where she is even in the shadows.

EDIT: The only issue i see is the lava but i doubt it would do as much to hinder him as the fire did in Predators

Her advantage is the actual physical environment. Which the Predator's Thermal Imaging can't see through.

She is a snake that can traverse the location in a 360 fashion.

Though the Predator can still gain high ground and wait her out. He was loud though. And his jumping was weirdly slow, almost like he floated.

Humans saw the Predator in a distance. Why wouldn't Medusa. The cloaking wasn't perfect. Both can play the waiting/patience game and Medusa more than the Predator. She has been in there for a long time!

I need to watch the CotT scene again to make a better judgment.

quanchi112
Keep up the good work Seek professional help ASAP.

juggerman
Her advantage is the actual physical environment. Which the Predator's Thermal Imaging can't see through.

She is a snake that can traverse the location in a 360 fashion.

Though the Predator can still gain high ground and wait her out. He was loud though. And his jumping was weirdly slow, almost like he floated.

Humans saw the Predator in a distance. Why wouldn't Medusa. The cloaking wasn't perfect. Both can play the waiting/patience game and Medusa more than the Predator. She has been in there for a long time!

I need to watch the CotT scene again to make a better judgment.

It was shown i Predator 2 that they have more than just the one setting or are we assuming this guy doesn't have others?

Also iirc the lava was pretty far down so idk if the heat would hide her or overwhelm his vision. The fire in Predators was right in his face which is not the case here. And we don't know if her stare would work on him since he's not human so he might be able to take off the helmet to see better. Her stare didn't work on the shaman monster then had with them.

She does have better mobility

They saw him in much better light than is available in her lair tho. In the shadows he'd be much better hidden.

I was thinking Predator had 10/10 here but im not sure anymore

the ninjak
It was shown i Predator 2 that they have more than just the one setting or are we assuming this guy doesn't have others?

Also iirc the lava was pretty far down so idk if the heat would hide her or overwhelm his vision. The fire in Predators was right in his face which is not the case here. And we don't know if her stare would work on him since he's not human so he might be able to take off the helmet to see better. Her stare didn't work on the shaman monster then had with them.

She does have better mobility

They saw him in much better light than is available in her lair tho. In the shadows he'd be much better hidden.

I was thinking Predator had 10/10 here but im not sure anymore

The Predator definitely had an upgrade in P2 when it came to visor imaging.

The original Predator couldn't see through mud. Nor basic movement, like breathing.

You are correct in the fact that Medusa's stare wont work on the Predator as I stated earlier in the thread. He is wearing a visor.

She does indeed have much better mobility not only basically but for the environment.

Her not being better hidden in her environment compared to the jungle in daylight is true. Though he made lots of sound. The Predator in the original movie made a purring noise.

Agreed. The Predator without future tech feats is now limited.
Dutch beat the warrior. Perseus wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for luck and two friends.

The odds have become blurred.

Robtard
Predator (first Predator movie) versus Medusa (Clash of the Titans remake.)

The Predator decides to hunt Medusa. He is aware of her powers and capabilities. Medusa is aware the Predator is coming and is also aware of his capabilities. Hunt takes place in her lair. Who wins? Both are armed with all their weaponry/tech/gear from their movies, minus the Predators wrist nuke.

LoL, Predator's vision is going to be all screwy in a volcano lair.

The Fat Rambo
Idiots, the lot of you. Ask yourself the following questions, again, address them indivivually, and think hard on both movies before answering:

Who has the advantage in speed.

Who knows the terrain better (or at all.)

Who has the advantage in strength.

Who has the advantage in agility.

One more: How accurate was the Predator with his plasma cannon?

Placidity
yes sensei Fat Spite

juggerman
The Predator definitely had an upgrade in P2 when it came to visor imaging.

The original Predator couldn't see through mud. Nor basic movement, like breathing.

You are correct in the fact that Medusa's stare wont work on the Predator as I stated earlier in the thread. He is wearing a visor.

She does indeed have much better mobility not only basically but for the environment.

Her not being better hidden in her environment compared to the jungle in daylight is true. Though he made lots of sound. The Predator in the original movie made a purring noise.

Agreed. The Predator without future tech feats is now limited.
Dutch beat the warrior. Perseus wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for luck and two friends.

The odds have become blurred.

We don't know that for sure. The Pred in one had no real reason to use the other visions imo. The only reason the one in 2 did was cuz he was in a inclosed enironment and heard people in there with him. When he could not see them he cycled thru his visions. In 1 he really just assumed Arnold was farther ahead of him then he thought. Either way we can assume he only has the one setting since that's all he used

Agreed

I meant in the evet he loses or removes his mask. Her stare did not work on the only non-human we see her use it on so it should be safe to assume the Pred would likewise be immune

Agreed

I do remember that weird sound he made, but didn't Medusa have a rattle on her tail? Kinda makes her an easy target imo.

Dutch would not have survived had the Predator not toyed with him. He had him dead to rights many times and prolonged the fight for his enjoyment imo. If he was just going for the quick kill Dutch and company would have been dead right after they raided that camp.

Also i would like to point out that the Predator also targeted movement and sound, not just heat. When Dutch threw the rock the Pred shot it even tho it was cold to his radar

juggerman
Idiots, the lot of you. Ask yourself the following questions, again, address them indivivually, and think hard on both movies before answering:

1. Who has the advantage in speed.

2. Who knows the terrain better (or at all.)

3. Who has the advantage in strength.

4. Who has the advantage in agility.

5. And, the clincher, think about how Royce defeated the Wolf Predator in Predators.

6. One more: How accurate was the Predator with his plasma cannon?

1. The Predator. He killed Billy on the bridge and then 5 seconds later he was in front of the survivors and shot and killed that inured guy

2. Medusa. She lives there

3. Not sure. Need to rewatch CotT but i do know the Pred could effortlessly rip a man's spine out.

4. Medusa easily.

5. Again the fire was in his face. Here that is not the case. I don't recall it being overly hot in her lair to where it would mask her from him. And in Predator it was very hot as well and he had no problem seeing. Again I'll rewatch the scene in CotT to be sure but i doubt it was seemed to be 100 degrees

6. Pretty accurate except when it came to the main character as we often see in movies. Medusa suffered from this as well iirc. She was an expert sniper until it was just her and Perseus left.

The Fat Rambo
1. The Predator. He killed Billy on the bridge and then 5 seconds later he was in front of the survivors and shot and killed that inured guy

2. Medusa. She lives there

3. Not sure. Need to rewatch CotT but i do know the Pred could effortlessly rip a man's spine out.

4. Medusa easily.

5. Again the fire was in his face. Here that is not the case. I don't recall it being overly hot in her lair to where it would mask her from him. And in Predator it was very hot as well and he had no problem seeing. Again I'll rewatch the scene in CotT to be sure but i doubt it was seemed to be 100 degrees

6. Pretty accurate except when it came to the main character as we often see in movies. Medusa suffered from this as well iirc. She was an expert sniper until it was just her and Perseus left.

1. 5 seconds my ass. Medusa moves faster than a sprinting human and the Predator could nail a sprinting human.

2. Exactly. The Predator has NO idea what awaits inside. AND Medusa knows he's coming.

3. Medusa, with her tail, was shattering man sized stones. She's stronger.

4. Exactly.

5. Nah, the fire was all around him. Not "in his face." Medusa could easily light a few fires to disorient him.

6. Medusa is more accurate with her bow than the Pred is with his cannon.

The Fat Rambo
We don't know that for sure. The Pred in one had no real reason to use the other visions imo. The only reason the one in 2 did was cuz he was in a inclosed enironment and heard people in there with him. When he could not see them he cycled thru his visions. In 1 he really just assumed Arnold was farther ahead of him then he thought. Either way we can assume he only has the one setting since that's all he used

Agreed

I meant in the evet he loses or removes his mask. Her stare did not work on the only non-human we see her use it on so it should be safe to assume the Pred would likewise be immune

Agreed

I do remember that weird sound he made, but didn't Medusa have a rattle on her tail? Kinda makes her an easy target imo.

Dutch would not have survived had the Predator not toyed with him. He had him dead to rights many times and prolonged the fight for his enjoyment imo. If he was just going for the quick kill Dutch and company would have been dead right after they raided that camp.

Also i would like to point out that the Predator also targeted movement and sound, not just heat. When Dutch threw the rock the Pred shot it even tho it was cold to his radar The non human was protected by magic, dude. The rest? Just pwned it all, see above.

juggerman
1. 5 seconds my ass. Medusa moves faster than a sprinting human and the Predator could nail a sprinting human.

2. Exactly. The Predator has NO idea what awaits inside. AND Medusa knows he's coming.

3. Medusa, with her tail, was shattering man sized stones. She's stronger.

4. Exactly.

5. Nah, the fire was all around him. Not "in his face." Medusa could easily light a few fires to disorient him.

6. Medusa is more accurate with her bow than the Pred is with his cannon.

1. Watch the scene. They hear Billy scream and turn around to look, then the guy gets blasted in the head. 5 seconds indeed

2. Perseus and crew didn't know either and still did ok. Pred has advantages they didn't

3. You mean the men she turned to stone? The men that were cracking before she even touched them? Spine rip is better so far

5. It was much closer than the lava was. This is completely different. Plus his natural vision is not thermal so she wouldn't be hidden. Also i'd like to point out that Preds prep for specific targets. And she may know he's coming but she wouldn't know about his fire "weakness"

6. Negative. She missed as well. Pred only missed the main character while Medusa missed others too.

The non human was protected by magic, dude. The rest? Just pwned it all, see above.

That is not stated. The only thing shown is that the non human was immune and they he blew himself up. Predator would be equally unaffected

The Fat Rambo
1. Watch the scene. They hear Billy scream and turn around to look, then the guy gets blasted in the head. 5 seconds indeed

2. Perseus and crew didn't know either and still did ok. Pred has advantages they didn't

3. You mean the men she turned to stone? The men that were cracking before she even touched them? Spine rip is better so far

5. It was much closer than the lava was. This is completely different. Plus his natural vision is not thermal so she wouldn't be hidden. Also i'd like to point out that Preds prep for specific targets. And she may know he's coming but she wouldn't know about his fire "weakness"

6. Negative. She missed as well. Pred only missed the main character while Medusa missed others too.

That is not stated. The only thing shown is that the non human was immune and they he blew himself up. Predator would be equally unaffected

1. Post the scene, dude. Wait, here ya go:
-
-9-Te-DPbSE

At :10, we can see the area behind Dutch where they just came from, where Billy is. You saying they covered the same distance in 5 seconds? Cool story.

2. No, the others didn't do OK, Perseus did OK because he's a DemiGod and stuff.

3. Lol, they were solid stone, dude. Also, the Predator had to put a lot of force into the spine rips, and was aided by it's blades.

4. Thought so.

5. Nah, no prep toime for the Pred here. He has mere seconds of knowledge that he must enter the cave and hunt her down. My thread, my rules. No prep time.

6. Lol, the Predator missed DESPITE having a space age aiming/tracking system. Medusa missed a DEMIGOD with a bow. Do the math, Champ.

juggerman
1. Post the scene, dude. Wait, here ya go:
-
-9-Te-DPbSE

At :10, we can see the area behind Dutch where they just came from, where Billy is. You saying they covered the same distance in 5 seconds? Cool story.

2. No, the others didn't do OK, Perseus did OK because he's a DemiGod and stuff.

3. Lol, they were solid stone, dude. Also, the Predator had to put a lot of force into the spine rips, and was aided by it's blades.

4. Thought so.

5. Nah, no prep toime for the Pred here. He has mere seconds of knowledge that he must enter the cave and hunt her down. My thread, my rules. No prep time.

6. Lol, the Predator missed DESPITE having a space age aiming/tracking system. Medusa missed a DEMIGOD with a bow. Do the math, Champ.

1. That scene statrs too far in. They hear Billy scream and they turn to look. Then the Pred kills the guy. I'll try to post it tonight if you need me too.

2. One blew her face up and another dropped a boulder on her head. Yeah they did ok

3. Spine rip was unaided by blades. It was also effortless. Medusa only broke one statue man and it was the one that smiled and cracked. If a smile cracked it her breaking it is not overly impressive

4. Ok.. confused

5. Copy that. Basic knowledge still applies tho yes? Meaning he knows pretty much everything about her due to her legend being well known in her universe but she knows nothing of him since in his universe no one really knows about his race?

6. Predator missed due to PIS and you know it. Plus lets not forget the Pred got hit with some high caliber rounds and had a minor boo-boo. That bow and arrow will be useless here.

7. He also could easily track all the noise she makes. He heard Mac whisper to Apollo Creed from quite a distance. Remember "Any time"? He was far as shit and heard that. A WHISPER!!!! He'll pinpoint all her rattling and hissing right away and he'll have a new trophy

The Fat Rambo
1. That scene statrs too far in. They hear Billy scream and they turn to look. Then the Pred kills the guy. I'll try to post it tonight if you need me too.

2. One blew her face up and another dropped a boulder on her head. Yeah they did ok

3. Spine rip was unaided by blades. It was also effortless. Medusa only broke one statue man and it was the one that smiled and cracked. If a smile cracked it her breaking it is not overly impressive

4. Ok.. confused

5. Copy that. Basic knowledge still applies tho yes? Meaning he knows pretty much everything about her due to her legend being well known in her universe but she knows nothing of him since in his universe no one really knows about his race?

6. Predator missed due to PIS and you know it. Plus lets not forget the Pred got hit with some high caliber rounds and had a minor boo-boo. That bow and arrow will be useless here.

7. He also could easily track all the noise she makes. He heard Mac whisper to Apollo Creed from quite a distance. Remember "Any time"? He was far as shit and heard that. A WHISPER!!!! He'll pinpoint all her rattling and hissing right away and he'll have a new trophy

1. It's more than 5 seconds, dude. Accept it.

2. Lol, that's what you remember about the scene? Sounds like you never saw the movie.

3. No. The Pred had to dig into Billy's back, he didn't just reach through Billy as if it were nothing. Moot point because stone>>>>human flesh.

4. Good then.

5. Nah, he knows only that she is inside and her basic powers. My thread, champ.

6. Lol, arrow to the throat useless? Fanboy nonsense.

7. Lol, sure, man. Medusa stomped around like a buffalo.

Medusa has the advantage in every category here. Nothing you have posted proves otherwise.

juggerman
1. It's more than 5 seconds, dude. Accept it.

2. Lol, that's what you remember about the scene? Sounds like you never saw the movie.

3. No. The Pred had to dig into Billy's back, he didn't just reach through Billy as if it were nothing. Moot point because stone>>>>human flesh.

4. Good then.

5. Nah, he knows only that she is inside and her basic powers. My thread, champ.

6. Lol, arrow to the throat useless? Fanboy nonsense.

7. Lol, sure, man. Medusa stomped around like a buffalo.

Medusa has the advantage in every category here. Nothing you have posted proves otherwise.

1. Still faster than anything Medusa has shown

2. I have just not in a while as I said earlier.

3. All her strength is in her tail from what it seems

4. Moving on...

5. Which is what everybody knows. I'm not saying he knows her favorite meals or some shit. And again she knows noting of the Pred except that something has come to kill her. No weakness exploitation for her.

6. Right cuz arrows >>>> bullets now? Predators consistently walk off bullet like their bee stings dude. Wake up. Good luck shooting an arrow into the throat of an invisible Predator. Your bias is coming out hard

7. Yeah you're right... if only the Predator could pick up sounds as quiet as a whisper....... She made enough noise to alert humans and you wanna think the Pred can't hear her? laughing out loud

Medusa has some advantages here but not as much as you would like to believe

juggerman
Here's what I was talking about:

J1LOblQjzlg

Sorry for the quality but the other vid separated the scene so it was harder to tell the time frame. Now we see at 2:04 Billy screams and at 2:16 the Pred is already ahead of them posted up. Not quite 5 seconds I agree but still much faster than Medusa plus he was silent since they didn't even notice him until it was too late.

Here's the other vid too so you can see how far they actually went from Billy. This helps show the amount of ground he covered silently. Keep in mind they were already running at 2:38 when Billy was preparing to die.

Zrw7D-YXlo0

EDIT: Would also like to point out that pulling a spine out would take much more concentrated force than breaking apart the man made out of stone. One fell and broke apart easily. That amount for force would not be able to rip a man's spine out

The Fat Rambo
Here's what I was talking about:

J1LOblQjzlg

Sorry for the quality but the other vid separated the scene so it was harder to tell the time frame. Now we see at 2:04 Billy screams and at 2:16 the Pred is already ahead of them posted up. Not quite 5 seconds I agree but still much faster than Medusa plus he was silent since they didn't even notice him until it was too late.

Here's the other vid too so you can see how far they actually went from Billy. This helps show the amount of ground he covered silently. Keep in mind they were already running at 2:38 when Billy was preparing to die.

Zrw7D-YXlo0

EDIT: Would also like to point out that pulling a spine out would take much more concentrated force than breaking apart the man made out of stone. One fell and broke apart easily. That amount for force would not be able to rip a man's spine out

Pwned you. You mad?

1. Still faster than anything Medusa has shown

2. I have just not in a while as I said earlier.

3. All her strength is in her tail from what it seems

4. Moving on...

5. Which is what everybody knows. I'm not saying he knows her favorite meals or some shit. And again she knows noting of the Pred except that something has come to kill her. No weakness exploitation for her.

6. Right cuz arrows >>>> bullets now? Predators consistently walk off bullet like their bee stings dude. Wake up. Good luck shooting an arrow into the throat of an invisible Predator. Your bias is coming out hard

7. Yeah you're right... if only the Predator could pick up sounds as quiet as a whisper....... She made enough noise to alert humans and you wanna think the Pred can't hear her? laughing out loud

Medusa has some advantages here but not as much as you would like to believe

1. No, it's not. Your insistence that it is has now crossed over into trolling.

2. Nah, I dont think you ever saw it.

3. Oh boy, reach much? Prove that.

4. Indeed.

5. Concession accepted.

6. Lol, the Predator walked off a grazed thigh. That's all.

7. Sge made the noise to distract them and/or get their attention. The rest of the time she was ninja quiet.

Nah, she has all the advantages.

juggerman
Pwned you. You mad?

So you have nothing to say against it? Good let's move on

1. No, it's not. Your insistence that it is has now crossed over into trolling.

2. Nah, I dont think you ever saw it.

3. Oh boy, reach much? Prove that.

4. Indeed.

5. Concession accepted.

6. Lol, the Predator walked off a grazed thigh. That's all.

7. Sge made the noise to distract them and/or get their attention. The rest of the time she was ninja quiet.

Nah, she has all the advantages.

1. Prove Medusa has moved as quickly as the video proved Predator can. And silently at that

2. If you say so. They were able to injure her just fine. Pred does much worse

3. Does she have any strength feats with say her arms?

4. Needing validation pretty badly?

5. Ah the Quan tactic! She has no clue how to beat a Pred or what his weaknesses may be. You didn't think this thru

6. Prove it was a graze. The fact that high caliber rounds don't cut deeply is a testament to their durability. Medusa would have bee mowed down. Still not seeing how she pulled off theis fabled throat shot on an invisible target when she couldn't even do one to someone she could see laughing out loud

7. Nope. Her hair snakes hissed, she rattled, her bow made noise. Ninjas must suck when you come from. She also cannot hide from his vision

The wanking is strong with you

juggerman
I noticed how you tip toed around the fact that a simple fall broke a statue as well which proves spine rip is a greater feat. Also watch the scene where Dutch and company raid the camp and kill everyone(I can post it tonight if needed). There is fire and explosions all over the place yet the Predator has no trouble seeing everything. Stuff is still on fire during the "Anytime" scene and again we see the Pred having no issue. There goes your theory about Medusa winning since there's lava in her lair! That was only a weakness to Super Preds or just the Beserker himself.

But it's ok she still has home field advantage. I'm sure that'll ensure her the "W" laughing out loud

the ninjak
Heh. Good work Juggs.

juggerman
Heh. Good work Juggs.

big grin

The Fat Rambo
I noticed how you tip toed around the fact that a simple fall broke a statue as well which proves spine rip is a greater feat. Also watch the scene where Dutch and company raid the camp and kill everyone(I can post it tonight if needed). There is fire and explosions all over the place yet the Predator has no trouble seeing everything. Stuff is still on fire during the "Anytime" scene and again we see the Pred having no issue. There goes your theory about Medusa winning since there's lava in her lair! That was only a weakness to Super Preds or just the Beserker himself.

But it's ok she still has home field advantage. I'm sure that'll ensure her the "W" laughing out loud
The statue fell about 50 feet, you retard. Watch the vid:

PBfe9uX0Xk0

There are fires erupting everywhere in her lair. Again, just watch the vid. Also,a full grown lasting flame is different than an explosive blast. So yeah, the "theory" is gone, fact has taken over.

Let's see.....Pred enters a lair where he has no idea what lies ahead. His thermal vision will be questionable. He will be facing a foe who moves much faster than humans (who he has trouble hitting with his plasma cannon.) Yeah, he has a chance......Not.

So you have nothing to say against it? Good let's move on Already did. And as I said, pwned you. 5 seconds to 12 seconds indeed.

1. I dont have to prove it, the movies and scenes prove it. Tell you what, how far was it from where Billy died to where Arnold screams get to zee choppah?

2. OK, just cuz, right?

3. Gee, does the Pred have any strength feats with, say, his toes?

4. Nah, I just enjoy watching your argument squirm beneath my boot heel.

5. Er, no. Read the OP, and try to form a valid response because right now I am beating you so badly it's getting boring.

6. Prove it was a graze? You idiot, when we see the Pred repairing it we cna see it was a graze. At the most it was a flesh wound There, proved it.

7. Nah, her hair hissed and tail rattled only when she wanted them to. When she wanted to be silent, she was silent. Watch the vid again, before the music starts, when she freezes Uesibius. At :18 and :31 she is creeping around in complete and utter silence.

Now, her gaze: How did Perseus avoid being turned to stone while seeing Medusa? Think long and hard before you answer. Think long and hard why the Djinn, Suleiman, was able to resist her gaze.

The Fat Rambo
Heh. Good work Juggs. How you figure that? I just raped his post six ways from sunday.

juggerman

juggerman
6. Prove it was a graze? You idiot, when we see the Pred repairing it we cna see it was a graze. At the most it was a flesh wound There, proved it.

Forgot to add this in my post: A brick/rock can strike a man in the head and leave a gaping wound that needs stitches yet not be embedded in the man's flesh. Again: Prove it was a graze and didn't just hit him, not penetraten, and leave a wound. Simply saying "uh we see graze" will nt suffice here

the ninjak
Can't believe Fat Rambo ignored the visor countering Medusa's Stare logic.

quanchi112
Can't believe Fat Rambo ignored the visor countering Medusa's Stare logic. Roguejedi is a shell of what he used to be. He has no drive.

the ninjak
Roguejedi is a shell of what he used to be. He has no drive.

He may need another holiday.

juggerman
Can't believe Fat Rambo ignored the visor countering Medusa's Stare logic.

He's ignored quite a bit so far...

juggerman
The statue fell about 50 feet, you retard. Watch the vid:

PBfe9uX0Xk0

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at work when i responded so i couldn't actually watch this video but i gave you the benefit of the doubt. I just watched it and with all that shit talking and bolster this scene doesn't even show the f*cking statue fall!!!!!!

xY8Rp4GOPag

Here's the proper scene for ya. Doesn't exactly look like 50 feet to me bud

The Fat Rambo
And a 50 foot fall packs enough energy to rip out a man's spine? Negative. Failed again. Watch again, Eusibius was not all the way petrified when he fell. Draco? When she smashed him? He was solid stone. Fail on you, baby.

Lol, if we go with what was shown in the first Predator, all Medusa has to do is light a bis ass fire and wait in the shadows for the Predator to run to it and stare at it like an idiot for 30 seconds. Remember when Dutch did this? Yeah. You just got served.

Wrong, see above.

Lol, epic dodge. "Billy screamed when he saw the Predator", as if.

One more time: how far was it from where Billy died to where Arnold screams get to zee choppah? No dodging, babe, just answer.

Nah, see above. Answer the question and stop dodging.

Did I ever question the sharpness of it's blades?

Missed the point, as usual. Already raped your point here.

Tail is all she needs.

I do in fact.

Dodge, as usual.

Ah, wanna include the feats from pred 2 here? I'll allow it if you will.

Lol, "Bullet could have imbedded in his leg." Translation: "Gee, I dunno, what if uh.....er....oh poop."

Er, no. She is shown being ninja silent as well. Nice reach though.

Perseus avoided her DIRECT GAZE. This is how he was able to look at her with the shield. No visor is gonna stop her direct gaze. Tell you what, post a scene where someone's visor stops her direct gaze.

Not a dream, Champ, it's reality. You're getting butt raped here.

The Fat Rambo
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at work when i responded so i couldn't actually watch this video but i gave you the benefit of the doubt. I just watched it and with all that shit talking and bolster this scene doesn't even show the f*cking statue fall!!!!!!

xY8Rp4GOPag

Here's the proper scene for ya. Doesn't exactly look like 50 feet to me bud Meh, wrong link. And yeah, it's easily 50 feet, Champ.

The Fat Rambo
Can't believe Fat Rambo ignored the visor countering Medusa's Stare logic. Because it's horse shit. Never, not once, is a visor of any type shown resisting her gaze.

Post a scene and get over your butthurt.

juggerman

Robtard
In this setting, it's really Medusa's fight to lose.

The heat would probably screw with the Predator's infrared vision.

Could also argue she might actually not register on his helmet, her being a reptile and cold blooded, she'd be the same heat as her surroundings, possibly.

While the Predator is far faster in a flat out run, in the shorter spurts which what would be here due to the battleground, Medusa is quicker and more agile.

As far as the Predator being immune to her stare, I though the lenses where translucent and the helm wasn't like the Iron Man helm where the inside is a display?

IMO, she has too many advantages in this fight.

juggerman
Originally posted by Robtard
In this setting, it's really Medusa's fight to lose.

The heat would probably screw with the Predator's infrared vision.

Could also argue she might actually not register on his helmet, her being a reptile and cold blooded, she'd be the same heat as her surroundings, possibly.

While the Predator is far faster in a flat out run, in the shorter spurts which what would be here due to the battleground, Medusa is quicker and more agile.

As far as the Predator being immune to her stare, I though the lenses where translucent and the helm wasn't like the Iron Man helm where the inside is a display?

IMO, she has too many advantages in this fight.

The fire would not mess with his vision since fire didn't in the 1st movie.

I thought about her being cold blooded as well and that would prove difficult but we have no way of knowing. But he did catch that rock Arnold threw even tho it was cold to his sight.

Not sure about his lenses but they would have to be solid for him to see completely in infrared imo. It only looks translucent when he removes it but when it's his faceon it looks solid.

I didn't mean the whole inside of the mask was a display, i mean like when you look thro night vision goggles you are seeing what's being displayed by them not looking at stuff with your own eyes

Robtard
The fire would not mess with his vision since fire didn't in the 1st movie.

I thought about her being cold blooded as well and that would prove difficult but we have no way of knowing. But he did catch that rock Arnold threw even tho it was cold to his sight.

Not sure about his lenses but they would have to be solid for him to see completely in infrared imo. It only looks translucent when he removes it but when it's his faceon it looks solid.

I didn't mean the whole inside of the mask was a display, i mean like when you look thro night vision goggles you are seeing what's being displayed by them not looking at stuff with your own eyes

There's a river or bed of lava under them and fires all around, the heat here would be a constant even and far different than the fires Dutch lite. Infrared would be screwed.

That was just an idea to throw around, not a certainty as she's still partially human, so I'm not going with it.

I recall them appearing translucent when he removes the mask. So I'm pretty sure her stare would work here as she has a direct line of sight to his eyes.

juggerman
There's a bed of lava under them and fires all around, the heat here would be a constant even and far different than the fires Dutch lite.

That was just an idea to throw around, not a certainty as she's still partially human, so I'm not going with it.

I recall them appearing translucent when he removes the mask. So I'm pretty sure her stare would work here as she has a direct line of sight to his eyes.

There is but that doesn't mean the lair itself is overly hot (100+ degrees). In Predator and Predator 2 the temp was north of 100 and it messed with his sight zero percent.

I recall this as well but they do not appear this way when it is on his face. There could easily be "lids" that slide down when it's being used which access his infrared.

Would also like to point out that shes activates her stare so if he picks her off from afar while invisible her stare will be useless

The Fat Rambo
There's a river or bed of lava under them and fires all around, the heat here would be a constant even and far different than the fires Dutch lite. Infrared would be screwed.

I recall them appearing translucent when he removes the mask. So I'm pretty sure her stare would work here as she has a direct line of sight to his eyes. / thread.

The Fat Rambo

juggerman

The Fat Rambo

juggerman
The time it takes to turn to stone depends on the intensity/duration of her stare. Daxis was turned to stone in less than a second. Uesibius was knocked backwards and not fully stone when he fell. Draco, it took about 3 seconds. This is painfully obvious to anyone with an IQ larger than a squirrel's testicle.

Oh wait.....

Proven by the video it takes 1-2 seconds to turn into stone. 1st guy turned between 0:21-0:22 seconds in. The 3rd guy turned between 3:28-3:30 in. Now the second guy begins turning at 0:52 seconds in and lands at 0:56. Watch:

xY8Rp4GOPag

You need to prove that his transformation took 2 more seconds than the others. All actual evidence points to him being fully turned. You lost here

She knows what infrared is, how it works. Pretty much impossible for her to not know how to exploit it.

How will she know how to exploit it without being told? She has not idea how to hide her body heat from alien tech. You're reaching pretty far here and you know it. "Medusa knows everything to give her the win cuz i want her to win!!" You lost here as well too

jpicUOJ9Xl0

"This video does not exist"

Lol, you must think Billy was some kind of sissy. You're reaching and it's pathetic.

So you have no proof? Good. He admitted to being scared and looked pretty scared. You can't prove anything and just want to troll more. My point is there is no way to actually know if Billy screamed before or after the Predator actually struck. Since you can not refute this i'll be accepting that concession boy.

If I were able to cling to trees as the Pred did, yes. 12 seconds, fifty yards. You do know some athletes run a 4.0 40, right?

"Run" not "jump from tree to tree completely silently". You couldn't do it don't BS here. You've done that enough already.

Oh I got you right where I want you. Wriggling on the end of the hook.

You're scared and running away from actual points. It's sad

Do you think Medusa was some oind of dumbass? Mentally challenged or something?

Not at all but she would have no knowledge of how you overcome his tech. Again YOU have knowledge of how to overcome his vision and you're saying she would when that is not the case. She would not know how to hide her body heat from him unless told and see has not seen the movies you have to know what to do. Ask anyone in the world that hasn't seen a Predator film and doesn't know what infrared how to mask their body heat and i bet none come up with "put fire in his face" ala Royce.

All of your points have been weighed and measured, and are all found wanting.

Cute.

The OP quotes she knows who/what the Pred is and what it can do. This means she knows it's tech. My thread, my rules.

OP does not state "she suddenly has full knowledge of all Predator movies and what others had none to kill one" She knows it's tech but not it's weaknesses. Like in Independence Day they knew the aliens' tech but still needed to figure a way around them with the virus. You want to give her the virus idea from jump. Not that case. She knows he sees her heat, she does not know how to keep him from seeing it tho

It's called adrenaline. He felt it after, remember?

He wouldn't have adrenaline here? Adrenaline is now banned or something? Bullet didn't slow him and neither will an arrow

Dillon saw the Pred well enough, dumbass.

In broad daylight, not in a dark cavern. You avoid context at all costs.

Oh yeah just cuz, right?

Just cuz your eyes are tearing up.

Now you're making up things that are never shown. Troll.

xY8Rp4GOPag

1:06 her rattle is heard, 1:11 we hear a hiss, 1:14-1:19 we can hear every move she makes. Video proves it. Granted she's quiet but she's still heard. You're lying and trolling are brought to light!

Fixed it for you.

Concession accepted again.

Atta girl, atta way to squeal.

Show some pride.

Oh, sick burn!!!!!!

I thought you'd like that.

Sy, you like the Dodgers?

Sure why not

You've not covered this at all. Since you refuse to address this I'll take the point and the match. Thanks for coming.

You and your argument:

tdhQWkTl1PQ

Double cute

I own you.

You wish. You've been utterly destroyed at every turn. Run away, and never return.

bwhW9Uiyp58

The Fat Rambo
Proven by the video it takes 1-2 seconds to turn into stone. 1st guy turned between 0:21-0:22 seconds in. The 3rd guy turned between 3:28-3:30 in. Now the second guy begins turning at 0:52 seconds in and lands at 0:56. Watch:

xY8Rp4GOPag

You need to prove that his transformation took 2 more seconds than the others. All actual evidence points to him being fully turned. You lost here It's right there in the vid. As I said, The time it takes to turn to stone depends on the intensity/duration of her stare. Some were frozen quickly, some slowly.

Read the OP. She has knowledge of his tech and what it can do.

The Predator reveals himself to Billy, remember? Billy sees it and his eyes widen. Now, do you really think Billy, hard as he was, screamed like a girl at the mere sight of the Predator?

K, so which is quicker? Jumping from tree to tree or running on uneven ground?

No, I am using facts from what we see onscreen and you are ignoring them.

I'll address the rest later, at work right now.

juggerman

Dramatic Gecko
Predator... Medusa... err...

Hmmm... The Predator will hang around there for ages... until the right moment to attack comes. And with all his equipment... I actually can't see how medusa can win unless the Predator walks out like an idiot with fluro socks and glow stick bling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.