Luke Cage vs Werewolves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
Had a fever dream last night on the mathematical logistics of 1 Luke Cage vs Werewolves. Setting up a poll on how many Werewolves are fighting

Who Wins or For How long You Decide!!!!!

curryman
How's his stamina?

tijay
it is possible to injure him with adamantium weapons. However, it has been shown that the supernatural fangs of a vampire are not able to pierce his skin

tijay
A second exposure to said experiments further enhanced his strength and durability to current levels. He is described as being significantly stronger than his first enhancement

tijay
Cage's recovery time from physical trauma is significantly shorter than that of a normal human.

tijay
Luke Cage possesses superhuman strength and stamina, and has extremely dense skin and muscle tissue which render him highly resistant to physical injury.

jitay
Luke wins all

JakeTheBank
Luke Cage solos 100,000,000 werewolves.

Makes sense. thumb up

pym-ftw
Cage wins even though this thread if a fail

Alias Stone
Well he doesnt tire easy and he has unbreakable skin :/

tijay
bump

cdtm
Originally posted by tijay
A second exposure to said experiments further enhanced his strength and durability to current levels. He is described as being significantly stronger than his first enhancement

During his second fight with Bushmaster?

Pretty sure he got drenched in the chemical stuff that enhanced him, but that was way back in Power Man and Iron Fist in the 80's, and his power level didn't show any signs of increasing from it.

maxivitopowe
44% says he takes all :?

wolverinos
wow... there are people who actually believe he can fight long enough to defeat 100,000,000 wolves? i think some people got issues with number perspectives.

in order to fight off something like 5 werewolves will be not a very easy task since they are agile and fast.
of course they cant really injure him however millions of those? i dont think he got the stamina for that.

aside of that i think they might be able to penetrate his eyes for example.
another thing is such an amount of werewolves can easily overpower luke cage and pin him down to the ground causing him to suffocate.

another thing is if they grab his arms and start to pull to different directions... i am not sure his durability will be able to whitstand even 50 werewolves from each side pulling him apart.

i think many people here seriously treat numbers as canon fodder and dont understand the concept of even hundreds of figures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.