Team Mk/Harry Potter vs. Team LOZ/Lotr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Voldemort, Albus Dumbledore, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Onaga, and Raiden

Vs.

Ganondorf(TP), Zant, Link (TP), Midna (TP), Gandalf the White, Saruman, and the Balrog

These are the movie versions only of the Harry Potter and Lotr characters included in this thread only.

Fight takes place in open fields of Hyrule in a conquer or be conquered type thread.

quanchi112
No takers ? Shame.

juggerman
Any prep involved or did they just get thrown together and start rockin?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Any prep involved or did they just get thrown together and start rockin? Just fight. No prep.

ArtificialGlory
I wonder if Shang Tsung could morph into characters from the LoZ/LotR team? Onaga's very formidable durability and Raiden's ability to create a massive blast is the only chance team 1 has, IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I wonder if Shang Tsung could morph into characters from the LoZ/LotR team? Onaga's very formidable durability and Raiden's ability to create a massive blast is the only chance team 1 has, IMO. Only chance ? Are you kidding me ?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by quanchi112
Only chance ? Are you kidding me ?

Unless I'm missing something, Raiden's blast is the only thing that could hurt the likes of Ganondorf or the Balrog.

juggerman
I keep going back and forth on this one. Onaga is pretty damn durable and has great magic defense, Vold and Albus are ridic once they get serious, and Raiden is a monster. Kahn, Shang and Quan Chi can do some serious damage if they have the time to with their magic but are pretty weak links for their team.

On the other hand Ganondorf is boss, Zant is pretty uber himself, and Midna can do all types of shit. Link can be a bad ass too but is pretty limited in the magic department for him to do much here besides be physical as hell. But as the other team has it's weak links so does this one in the LotR guys. Their magic pales in comparison imo and while the Balrog is a massive physical threat I feel like the heavy hitters on team 1 can do away with it pretty easily.

The fight will probably come down to Midna, Ganondorf and Zant vs Vold, Albus, and Onaga. In the end I'd say team Ganondorf prevails since I don't know that the other team can kill him. Also I assume that even tho Voldemort has Horcruxes he will be counted as "defeated" if his body is killed/destroyed

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by juggerman
I keep going back and forth on this one. Onaga is pretty damn durable and has great magic defense, Vold and Albus are ridic once they get serious, and Raiden is a monster. Kahn, Shang and Quan Chi can do some serious damage if they have the time to with their magic but are pretty weak links for their team.

On the other hand Ganondorf is boss, Zant is pretty uber himself, and Midna can do all types of shit. Link can be a bad ass too but is pretty limited in the magic department for him to do much here besides be physical as hell. But as the other team has it's weak links so does this one in the LotR guys. Their magic pales in comparison imo and while the Balrog is a massive physical threat I feel like the heavy hitters on team 1 can do away with it pretty easily.

The fight will probably come down to Midna, Ganondorf and Zant vs Vold, Albus, and Onaga. In the end I'd say team Ganondorf prevails since I don't know that the other team can kill him. Also I assume that even tho Voldemort has Horcruxes he will be counted as "defeated" if his body is killed/destroyed Ganondorf could easily solo this. stick out tongue He tanked Midna's spear to the face, which hit him so hard his castle exploded, without damage, and cannot be killed without overcoming the power of the ToP. He's also a powerful reality warper with high combat speed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Ganondorf could easily solo this. stick out tongue He tanked Midna's spear to the face, which hit him so hard his castle exploded, without damage, and cannot be killed without overcoming the power of the ToP. He's also a powerful reality warper with high combat speed. Mirror and ms easily bested him. Dorf beat Midna. That's it.

ScreamPaste
Mirror and ms easily bested him. Dorf beat Midna. That's it.
He was sucked through the mirror, lol. He later shattered it. Derp. The MS did beat him, but the MS can sever continents from the world in a single swing.

No one on the other team can harm Ganondorf or survive his attacks.

quanchi112
He was sucked through the mirror, lol. He later shattered it. Derp. The MS did beat him, but the MS can sever continents from the world in a single swing.

No one on the other team can harm Ganondorf or survive his attacks. Was defeated who cares. Sages crushed Dorf and his shitty top. Canon.

Link from Tp cannot so moot point.

Anyone can since magic rapes him.

ScreamPaste
No, the Sages were lucky to live, and only survived because Ganon was sucked through the mirror.

Link from TP has Fi in his left hand. Not moot.

Prove it with a valid example.

quanchi112
No, the Sages were lucky to live, and only survived because Ganon was sucked through the mirror.

Link from TP has Fi in his left hand. Not moot.

Prove it with a valid example. Dorf was lucky to be gone. They crushed him. Weak ass redhead.

No examples of this in game so moot.

Mirror and ms destroyed him.

ScreamPaste
Contrarian bullshit.

Single. Swing.

The Master Sword did, the Mirror never interacted with the ToP, it only sucked him through. The Master Sword is massively more powerful than anyone on the other team.

quanchi112
Contrarian bullshit.

Single. Swing.

The Master Sword did, the Mirror never interacted with the ToP, it only sucked him through. The Master Sword is massively more powerful than anyone on the other team. The dude Thats chained up and easily defeated the lucky.

Not by to link. Play the game, troll.

Both wrecked top user. Magic wrecks him. Light arrows also hurt him. All magic works on him. His magic can be dispelled. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Oh look, invalid example. Ganondorf didn't have the ToP when he was captured.

Single swing. Canon. Get over it.

Mirror never interacted with the ToP. Invalid example. Light arrows are made of demigods. They cannot do lasting damage to Dorf, only stun him. Dispelled by a planetary artifact.

quanchi112
Oh look, invalid example. Ganondorf didn't have the ToP when he was captured.

Single swing. Canon. Get over it.

Mirror never interacted with the ToP. Invalid example. Light arrows are made of demigods. They cannot do lasting damage to Dorf, only stun him. Dispelled by a planetary artifact. He did when the mirror crushed him. He needed rezzed and amped by hatred. Weak.

Not in Tp.

Yes, it sent him away. He needed a hate amp to rezz.

All magic hurts and defeats him. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
He did when the mirror crushed him. He needed rezzed and amped by hatred. Weak.

Not in Tp.

Yes, it sent him away. He needed a hate amp to rezz.

All magic hurts and defeats him. laughing out loud
Misrepresentation, he grew strong on their hatred, nothing more.

So you concede, good.

He fed on their hatred, that doesn't mean he needed to be ressurected. Herp.

I lol'd. Light arrows incinerate most enemies, they are magic, they are made of demigods/ as stated in HH! And they can barely hurt him.

quanchi112
Misrepresentation, he grew strong on their hatred, nothing more.

So you concede, good.

He fed on their hatred, that doesn't mean he needed to be ressurected. Herp.

I lol'd. Light arrows incinerate most enemies, they are magic, they are made of demigods/ as stated in HH! And they can barely hurt him. Growing strong on an outside factor is an amp. laughing out loud

You conceded.

HH says he as rezzed. laughing out loud

Work against Dorf. Weak magic works on Dorf so he clearly loses here.

ScreamPaste
Growing 'stronger' is. Everything to do with what exactly happens here is vague.

I lol'd. You try to deny canon and then pretend to win.

HH says Fi can sever continents in a single swing, unambiguously.

I'm sorry, in what bizarro world does that make sense?

quanchi112
Growing 'stronger' is. Everything to do with what exactly happens here is vague.

I lol'd. You try to deny canon and then pretend to win.

HH says Fi can sever continents in a single swing, unambiguously.

I'm sorry, in what bizarro world does that make sense? Prove it.

No, I didn't. Tp link.

Not when held by Tp link.

Concession accepted.

ScreamPaste
I don't have to prove something is vague.

Fi.

Fi.

So you make a claim that makes no sense and claim to win. Insane troll logic at it's best.

quanchi112
I don't have to prove something is vague.

Fi.

Fi.

So you make a claim that makes no sense and claim to win. Insane troll logic at it's best. Not canon to Tp Link.

You are ignoring the game itself and the clinging to manga.

Shao Kahn crushes Drf this time.

ScreamPaste
Doesn't have to be, the character being discussed isn't Link, it's Fi.

You use HH as canon. Ergo, canon.

He lacks the power.

quanchi112
Doesn't have to be, the character being discussed isn't Link, it's Fi.

You use HH as canon. Ergo, canon.

He lacks the power. Link is in this thread and he has never used the sword in Tp in that manner.

With regards to Tp not everything else.

Prove it.

ScreamPaste
Fi is in this thread. Single swing.

HH is canon or it is not canon, you do not get to pick and choose which parts are canon.

Ganondorf tanked a castle buster and cannot be killed without overcoming the ToP.

quanchi112
Fi is in this thread. Single swing.

HH is canon or it is not canon, you do not get to pick and choose which parts are canon.

Ganondorf tanked a castle buster and cannot be killed without overcoming the ToP. I made the thread. Wrong.

In Tp threads only Tp HH is used.

Speculation. Mirror defeated him to point he needed resurrection and ms kills him too.

ScreamPaste
I made the thread. Wrong.

In Tp threads only Tp HH is used.

Speculation. Mirror defeated him to point he needed resurrection and ms kills him too.
And yet you cannot argue with canon.

No, HH is canon.

There is nothing being speculated there. He tanked it without harm. Onaga cannot hurt him.

quanchi112
And yet you cannot argue with canon.

No, HH is canon.

There is nothing being speculated there. He tanked it without harm. Onaga cannot hurt him. Op decides what counts for thread.

eek!

Doesn't matter either way as Tp only counts.

HH says he needed to be resurrected. You just said its canon. laughing

ScreamPaste
OP does not decide what's canon.

So you're not using HH anymore? So much for 'trapping' me.

Oh, you are using HH. 1. provide quote. 2. It says the sword can sunder the earth with a single swing. and then the sword actually does it.

NotAllThatEvil
What exactly is your definition of strong magic, quan?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
What exactly is your definition of strong magic, quan?
Magic used by characters he likes, lol. Featless spell from Voldemort gets a no limit fallacy in his eyes. The ToP merging two dimensions across the area of an entire country is apparently weak. haermm

quanchi112
OP does not decide what's canon.

So you're not using HH anymore? So much for 'trapping' me.

Oh, you are using HH. 1. provide quote. 2. It says the sword can sunder the earth with a single swing. and then the sword actually does it. Op doesn't decide what is canon but op decides what is relevant to their threads.

Using HH for game which is allowed in thread.

Not relevant since Tp is only usable here.

laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Then you're using HH. Single swing.

LolQuan. "I'll use Page one panel 3, but not the rest of the issue in this thread."

^You.

quanchi112
Then you're using HH. Single swing.

LolQuan. "I'll use Page one panel 3, but not the rest of the issue in this thread."

^You. HH can only bemused for Tp, troll.

Not relevant here.

Not my problem you can't understand a simple sentence.

ScreamPaste
HH can be used, or HH cannot be used. Pick one. Either it's canon or it's not. It doesn't really matter since all of the games are canon and littered with feats, but go ahead and pick one.

You can either use HH as canon as you insisted, or you can back pedal like the ***** you are. <3

Khorne921
Zant solos

quanchi112
HH can be used, or HH cannot be used. Pick one. Either it's canon or it's not. It doesn't really matter since all of the games are canon and littered with feats, but go ahead and pick one.

You can either use HH as canon as you insisted, or you can back pedal like the ***** you are. <3 HH can be used with regards to Tp. Quit trying to go around the rules.

I always said anything Tp related and which is canon to this game is fair play.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khorne921
Zant solos Wrong.

ScreamPaste
Earth sundering sword.

NotAllThatEvil
Anything TP related?
Hero's shade is OoT so we can use that. The master sword he uses was forged in SS, so we can use that. The hero's bow could potentially be from any link before TP. Tp is a part of a long history that overlaps and splits off. You can't say what's canon and what's not, just state what equipment he has and what exactly is the timeframe of experience he has.

quanchi112
Earth sundering sword. With regards to Tp.

quanchi112
Anything TP related?
Hero's shade is OoT so we can use that. The master sword he uses was forged in SS, so we can use that. The hero's bow could potentially be from any link before TP. Tp is a part of a long history that overlaps and splits off. You can't say what's canon and what's not, just state what equipment he has and what exactly is the timeframe of experience he has. Only Tp related which means in Tp game. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
The earth sundering sword is in TP.

quanchi112
The earth sundering sword is in TP. Only feats in Tp count.

ScreamPaste
Fraid not, since Fi is a single character across the entire series, and this feat predates TP, it's already happened and she is here in this thread, sundering the shit out of her opposition.

quanchi112
Fraid not, since Fi is a single character across the entire series, and this feat predates TP, it's already happened and she is here in this thread, sundering the shit out of her opposition. Might be canon might not but doesn't pertain to thread so who cares.

ScreamPaste
And yet it does pertain to the thread, Fi's here.

quanchi112
And yet it does pertain to the thread, Fi's here. Not usable.

ScreamPaste
I lol'd. Next try making a comicbook Superman thread, but claim none of the comicbook feats can be used. haermm

Fi is here, and she's single handedly more powerful than the entire enemy team, and you can't argue it, so you're trying to discount it. Adorable.

quanchi112
I lol'd. Next try making a comicbook Superman thread, but claim none of the comicbook feats can be used. haermm

Fi is here, and she's single handedly more powerful than the entire enemy team, and you can't argue it, so you're trying to discount it. Adorable. If you use an arc with a character then only that arc counts. You want to argue because you are a fanboy. No logic whatsoever except Zelda guy wins.

NotAllThatEvil
Quan actually has a point. :O
If you refer to fi as a character than she can't be in the fight as she's not on the list of Zelda characters provided.

quanchi112
If you refer to fi as a character than she can't be in the fight as she's not on the list of Zelda characters provided. I always have a point.

ScreamPaste
If you refer to fi as a character than she can't be in the fight as she's not on the list of Zelda characters provided.
Fi is the spirit of the sword, lol. The Master Sword and Fi are interchangable terms.

Fi's here, and it's Quan's own fault. haermm

NotAllThatEvil
Quan never specified equipment, but since it takes place in hyrule field, link can probably go get the sword if its not there to begin with.

quanchi112
Fi is the spirit of the sword, lol. The Master Sword and Fi are interchangable terms.

Fi's here, and it's Quan's own fault. haermm Only Tp link sword feats apply. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Quan never specified equipment, but since it takes place in hyrule field, link can probably go get the sword if its not there to begin with. Link has his sword. Girlie guy needs all the help he can get.

ScreamPaste
Link has his sword.

One shots enemy team.

NotAllThatEvil
Which sword?

quanchi112
One shots enemy team. Baseless claim.

quanchi112
Which sword? Ms.

ScreamPaste
Ms. Master Sword? One shots enemy team.

quanchi112
Master Sword? One shots enemy team. Give Tp link examples.

NotAllThatEvil
One shots. The master sword isn't new in this game and has a legend behind it.IIt's the blade of evil's bane. Since this takes place on the Child timeline, the only other events that could earn it that title are Skywar sword or the HH manga. They're canon within the game and referred to.

quanchi112
One shots. The master sword isn't new in this game and has a legend behind it.IIt's the blade of evil's bane. Since this takes place on the Child timeline, the only other events that could earn it that title are Skywar sword or the HH manga. They're canon within the game and referred to. Tp are only usable feats.

ScreamPaste
Tp are only usable feats. Neg. You made the conscious decision to include Fi in this thread, you don't get to limit her canon.

quanchi112
Neg. You made the conscious decision to include Fi in this thread, you don't get to limit her canon. Tp only feats. You're a fanboy so want to I clued other which means you think he needs it.

NotAllThatEvil
They are canon to TP. The princess refers to it as the blade of evil's bane. On that timeline, there are only two instances that could give it that title.

ScreamPaste
Tp only feats. You're a fanboy so want to I clued other which means you think he needs it. It's just fun watching you squirm under HH after insisting you had me trapped, lol. Back pedal more.

quanchi112
They are canon to TP. The princess refers to it as the blade of evil's bane. On that timeline, there are only two instances that could give it that title. can be canon but not usable to this thread.

ScreamPaste
can be canon but not usable to this thread. Shame about your idiocy in including it, then, eh?

quanchi112
It's just fun watching you squirm under HH after insisting you had me trapped, lol. Back pedal more. Only Tp feats are usable just like you cant use other feats which are canon. You are amusing.

ScreamPaste
Only Tp feats are usable just like you cant use other feats which are canon. You are amusing. No. You included Fi, we do not pretend she's less powerful than she is.

NotAllThatEvil
The sword still protects from any malicious magic and shape shifting spells then.

quanchi112
No. You included Fi, we do not pretend she's less powerful than she is. Not unable. You admit link needs help. Awesome.

ScreamPaste
Not unable. You admit link needs help. Awesome. You're back pedalling. You put Fi here, deal with it.

quanchi112
You're back pedalling. You put Fi here, deal with it. No, you are trying to break rules by admitting he needs help and citing unusable feats.

ScreamPaste
Not true at all, I'm watching you back pedal after including a character in your thread massively more powerful than everyone on the opposing team.

You admit freely that Fi is powerful enough to one shot the other team with the feat from HH, and so you try to disallow it. Too bad.

quanchi112
Not true at all, I'm watching you back pedal after including a character in your thread massively more powerful than everyone on the opposing team.

You admit freely that Fi is powerful enough to one shot the other team with the feat from HH, and so you try to disallow it. Too bad. Tp feats only and you are admitting link can't win on Tp feats alone. Victory.

I disagree but it isn't irrelevant to thread. You are breaking the rules.

ScreamPaste
You made a massively one sided thread, Quan. Link is among several characters that can solo.

If you disagree then stop being a coward and explain how they counter an earth sundering blow.

quanchi112
You made a massively one sided thread, Quan. Link is among several characters that can solo.

If you disagree then stop being a coward and explain how they counter an earth sundering blow. Unusable but prove it. Sword comes off user with one spell. laughing out loud

Take sword out of hand so he can't use it but unusable anyways.

ScreamPaste
The sword that dispels and reflects magic? LOL.

One swing and the entire enemy team dies.

quanchi112
The sword that dispels and reflects magic? LOL.

One swing and the entire enemy team dies. has to cut into magic user. Magic can clearly affect user.

laughing out loud

Prove it.

Unusable but I am amused.

ScreamPaste
No, the sword has proven protective properties, lol, as seen when Link returns to the Twilight Realm with it, but you're going to ignore that. Denial suits you.

One shots the entire enemy team.

NotAllThatEvil
What spell is going to effect a sword that can counter 1/3 divinity?

quanchi112
What spell is going to effect a sword that can counter 1/3 divinity? Any old spell. Link needed gear against any old Mage user. Prove it won't work, fanboy.

NotAllThatEvil
Gear=master sword. I don't understand your argument.

quanchi112
No, the sword has proven protective properties, lol, as seen when Link returns to the Twilight Realm with it, but you're going to ignore that. Denial suits you.

One shots the entire enemy team. It can when it hits someone but their magic doesn't stop working just by wielding it ala Drf and Zant. laughing out loud

Easy spell a first year student can do to take it away.

laughing

ScreamPaste
The sword can overcome the power of a dimension and the reality warping capability of the completed Triforce. It cannot be disarmed with a spell from a small time HP wizard, lol.

It can also sunder the earth in a blow, so yeah, enemy team dies.

NotAllThatEvil
If they expelleramos the sword, the blade would reflect the magic right back and the wizard would loose his wand.

quanchi112
The sword can overcome the power of a dimension and the reality warping capability of the completed Triforce. It cannot be disarmed with a spell from a small time HP wizard, lol.

It can also sunder the earth in a blow, so yeah, enemy team dies. Sword can dispel the magic once it hits wielder. Yes, it can since Dprfs magic worked fine and only was dispelled once he was stabbed. Spell easily pulls it out of his reach by a first year. laughing out loud

Doesn't matter as spell simply takes it away.

Team potter now has sword.

ScreamPaste
Sword can dispel the magic once it hits wielder. Yes, it can since Dprfs magic worked fine and only was dispelled once he was stabbed. Spell easily pulls it out of his reach by a first year. laughing out loud

Doesn't matter as spell simply takes it away.

Team potter now has sword. So you have no evidence or grasp of canon. Good. Expelliarmus could never work on a sword that reflects magic far above such a pissant spell.

You really don't know anything about Zelda, do you? They can't even wield it without the Sword's own permission, most of team potter/MK can't even touch it. haermm

quanchi112
If they expelleramos the sword, the blade would reflect the magic right back and the wizard would loose his wand. Unsupported fanboyish claim.

ScreamPaste
Unsupported fanboyish claim. No, he's right. The sword would reflect it, it's done this a million times.

quanchi112
So you have no evidence or grasp of canon. Good. Expelliarmus could never work on a sword that reflects magic far above such a pissant spell.

You really don't know anything about Zelda, do you? They can't even wield it without the Sword's own permission, most of team potter/MK can't even touch it. haermm Thats not even the spell I was referring to though it would work fine as well.

Raiden, kid. He's not evil. Think, kiddo.

ScreamPaste
Thats not even the spell I was referring to though it would work fine as well.

Raiden, kid. He's not evil. Think, kiddo.
Raiden could touch it, that does not mean he could wield it, lol. And no, there's not a single potter spell powerful enough to effect the sword or its' wielder.

quanchi112
Raiden could touch it, that does not mean he could wield it, lol. And no, there's not a single potter spell powerful enough to effect the sword or its' wielder. Yes, there is just like the Mirror can affect the Top wielder. These spells work its like saying a tornado can't move the ms without evidence. Just nu uh responses.

ScreamPaste
Faulty example and strawman. Those spells are inferior to magic that it's reflected before, ergo, no.

quanchi112
Faulty example and strawman. Those spells are inferior to magic that it's reflected before, ergo, no. No, you say one is a door but then act like a spell which moves it like a strong wind isn't the same. laughing

First year students own this wimpy elf. Weak verse.

ScreamPaste
And yet you have no evidence to support that. The sword reflects it, and one shots them all.

quanchi112
And yet you have no evidence to support that. The sword reflects it, and one shots them all. Based on what ? Provide an example backing your claim.

ScreamPaste
Puppet Zelda.

quanchi112
Puppet Zelda. a force blast not a tangible effect. This spell doesn't give anything solid to reflect back.

Hahahahahaha

ScreamPaste
Yes, it actually does, have you not seen the ****ing movies? haermm And even if it didn't then it just wouldn't work since the sword would dispel it.

quanchi112
Yes, it actually does, have you not seen the ****ing movies? haermm And even if it didn't then it just wouldn't work since the sword would dispel it. I am not arguing for expelliarmus. Lol.

You don't have an example and guess what sword needs to,strike it doesn't just reject it.

ScreamPaste
It doesn't matter what you argue for, no potter spell is powerful enough to effect the Master Sword.

Oh, I don't have an example of it dispelling magic? Like it's stated to in HH? Like that time it broke trhe curse on Link without touching him, denied the Twilight Realm's ability to transform him, overcome the reality warping power of the triforce? I have examples. Potter spells cannot effect it or its' wielder.

quanchi112
It doesn't matter what you argue for, no potter spell is powerful enough to effect the Master Sword.

Oh, I don't have an example of it dispelling magic? Like it's stated to in HH? Like that time it broke trhe curse on Link without touching him, denied the Twilight Realm's ability to transform him, overcome the reality warping power of the triforce? I have examples. Potter spells cannot effect it or its' wielder. Then prove it. That's what fanboys do is make baseless claims while ignoring an argument.

It does when it stabs the wielder. Link can also turn back into a wolf with ms on him. laughing out loud

Twilight gear can turn him back into a wolf with ms in his possession. Drf can kill him with magic he just sucks at beating people .

laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
I'll ignore fallacious arguments, yes. The sword dispels magic and is planetary in power, it's broken spells and curses on the scale of countries or entire worlds and it's caused effects on that scale as well. It's reflected and dispelled magic more powerful than the entire HPverse combined.

One swing kills the entire enemy team.

quanchi112
I'll ignore fallacious arguments, yes. The sword dispels magic and is planetary in power, it's broken spells and curses on the scale of countries or entire worlds and it's caused effects on that scale as well. It's reflected and dispelled magic more powerful than the entire HPverse combined.

One swing kills the entire enemy team. Never swings it and Raiden can reform. laughing out loud

One simple spell takes it away. Sorry, magic works hyperbole repeater.

ScreamPaste
Raiden can't reform in time for the fight to still be happening, if at all from a blow that powerful. One swing from Fi ends this fight.

Prove it.

quanchi112
Raiden can't reform in time for the fight to still be happening, if at all from a blow that powerful. One swing from Fi ends this fight.

Prove it. One quick first year spell and the sword is out of his reach.

Raiden kills them all while,other team laughs at them.

You first.

ScreamPaste
Can't even effect the sword as was proven.

Raiden gets one shotted with the others.

The sword dispels and reflects magic more powerful than any HP spell.

quanchi112
Can't even effect the sword as was proven.

Raiden gets one shotted with the others.

The sword dispels and reflects magic more powerful than any HP spell. Your own claim proves magic can hurt him since he needs to,reflect it.

Prove it.

It needs to reflect because magic works on user.

ScreamPaste
That's not how that works, lol. It proves he can reflect it. Nothing more.

Earth sundering swing.

No, it can reflect back because it's simply better than an HP spell.

quanchi112
That's not how that works, lol. It proves he can reflect it. Nothing more.

Earth sundering swing.

No, it can reflect back because it's simply better than an HP spell. It proves he has to or else he's hit by it. Zant kos Link as well as uses his magic on him. Not usable.

Not one without a tangible blast. laughing

ScreamPaste
Link didn't have the Master Sword when that happened. Herp.

Then the spell will fail regardless. smile

quanchi112
Link didn't have the Master Sword when that happened. Herp.

Then the spell will fail regardless. smile Zants magic still worked when they fought. Master sword didn't resist it. Lol.

Prove it since all other magic works and Link needs to repel simple force blasts.

BloodRain
Master Sword resists spells on the user, not spells on the environment.

Factchecker
Zant solos

ScreamPaste
Zants magic still worked when they fought. Master sword didn't resist it. Lol.

Prove it since all other magic works and Link needs to repel simple force blasts.
That's lulz. "Zant turned the room into another room". That has no bearing on the Master Sword or its' wielder.

The sword shows up magic more powerful than HP spells. The polymorphing effect of the Twilight Realm for example. One swing, they all die. Counter it.

quanchi112
Unless I'm missing something, Raiden's blast is the only thing that could hurt the likes of Ganondorf or the Balrog. You are missing many things; apparently.

quanchi112
That's lulz. "Zant turned the room into another room". That has no bearing on the Master Sword or its' wielder.

The sword shows up magic more powerful than HP spells. The polymorphing effect of the Twilight Realm for example. One swing, they all die. Counter it. If Limks sword stops magic Jed overpower or stop reality warping just by being close but it doesn't work that way.

No, magic still works against it the entire game.

One spell sword is out of reach whereas feats don't apply to Tp Link.

ScreamPaste
So now you're arguing it does not dispel magic, despite it showing its power to do so, the games telling us it does, and HH telling us it does?

There's no spell in HP powerful enough to overcome the Master Sword. Fi one shots them all.

quanchi112
So now you're arguing it does not dispel magic, despite it showing its power to do so, the games telling us it does, and HH telling us it does?

There's no spell in HP powerful enough to overcome the Master Sword. Fi one shots them all. It does dispel once it makes contact with victim as in stabbing them but doesn't dispel just be being in close vicinity. Zant, Midna, and Dorf are prime examples of this.

Voldemort one shots him.

ScreamPaste

quanchi112

ScreamPaste
Speak English.

Magic as weak as the Potterverse's can't touch him or the sword.

Been disproven. One shots entire enemy team.

quanchi112
Speak English.

Magic as weak as the Potterverse's can't touch him or the sword.

Been disproven. One shots entire enemy team. Yes, it can since magic clearly can touch Link and turn him into a wolf despite having the sword.

smile

Wrong. Magic clearly works ala wolf transformation. Avada Kedavra kills him, easily.

ScreamPaste
You can't really be this dense. haermm The sword is sentient, Link chooses to become a wolf, and the magic involved is more powerful than anything HP related anyway.

One shots entire enemy team.

quanchi112
You can't really be this dense. haermm The sword is sentient, Link chooses to become a wolf, and the magic involved is more powerful than anything HP related anyway.

One shots entire enemy team. So you admit the magic can overcome the sword while in his possession. Game makes it clear. Prove the sword is sentient in Tp.

Not true and specific magic works against LOZ characters. No limits fallacy.

Raiden can solo himself.

laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
It cannot overcome the sword, Link can choose to become a wolf, those two things are not related. In TP the sword is plainly stated to accept Link and it has been sentient in ever game. lol.

You're using an actual no limits fallacy, accusing me of using one is lulz. Link and his sword cannot be affected by magic as weak as the Potterverses.

Raiden gets one shotted with everyone else.

quanchi112
It cannot overcome the sword, Link can choose to become a wolf, those two things are not related. In TP the sword is plainly stated to accept Link and it has been sentient in ever game. lol.

You're using an actual no limits fallacy, accusing me of using one is lulz. Link and his sword cannot be affected by magic as weak as the Potterverses.

Raiden gets one shotted with everyone else. prove it then with a Tp clip. Magic works on him despite him having sword.

Prove magic can't work on Link or his sword. You made claim so onus is on you.

Blows himself up while others laugh.

ScreamPaste
You cannot possibly be this dense. And I already posted the clip of him picking the sword up in this very thread. It reacts to his presence and accepts him as its' wielder. Go back a page.

Link choosing to become a wolf proves nothing.

HH clearly states it can dispel magic, and it's shown to do exactly that, it breaks the curse on Link without even touching him. A curse more powerful than Voldemort's magic.

Raiden's getting one shotted I'm afraid.

quanchi112
You cannot possibly be this dense. And I already posted the clip of him picking the sword up in this very thread. It reacts to his presence and accepts him as its' wielder. Go back a page.

Link choosing to become a wolf proves nothing.

HH clearly states it can dispel magic, and it's shown to do exactly that, it breaks the curse on Link without even touching him. A curse more powerful than Voldemort's magic.

Raiden's getting one shotted I'm afraid. Yes, due to its function being against evil. That's its purpose it doesn't talk to Link and be his friend. Lol.

Proves magic works on him. Absolutely.

Dispels magic when it stabs someone just like against Dorf. Baseless claim.

Raiden kills them all. Laughs at wimpy castle feat.

ScreamPaste
Yes, due to its function being against evil. That's its purpose it doesn't talk to Link and be his friend. Lol.

Proves magic works on him. Absolutely.

Dispels magic when it stabs someone just like against Dorf. Baseless claim.

Raiden kills them all. Laughs at wimpy castle feat.
It doesn't have to 'talk', it knows Link, they're partners who work together time and time again, over centuries and even across paradoxes. Have fun.

No, it proves Link can choose to use magic. The curse had already been defeated by the sword.

It repels and reflects magic and broke the curse on Link without touching him.

Raiden is busy getting one shotted.

quanchi112
It doesn't have to 'talk', it knows Link, they're partners who work together time and time again, over centuries and even across paradoxes. Have fun.

No, it proves Link can choose to use magic. The curse had already been defeated by the sword.

It repels and reflects magic and broke the curse on Link without touching him.

Raiden is busy getting one shotted. No, you need proof. It's purpose is to stop sissy evil which threatens fields of Hyrule.

No, it proves magic works on him just like Links fights against Zant and Dorf.

No, more powerful and kills them all.

ScreamPaste
And yet it reacts to Link's presence and accepts him as it's wielder, an inanimate object cannot consciously choose to accept something. Fi can.

You mean the fights where it didn't? Once Link had the Master Sword Zant couldn't touch him.

Raiden gets one shotted.

quanchi112
And yet it reacts to Link's presence and accepts him as it's wielder, an inanimate object cannot consciously choose to accept something. Fi can.

You mean the fights where it didn't? Once Link had the Master Sword Zant couldn't touch him.

Raiden gets one shotted. Yes, Link is hero without experience who can save his weak world. Dorf goes down to inexperienced Link time and time again. laughing out loud

Magic works on him especially because he is transformed into wolf and you can't prove your claims.

Zant's magic would hurt him. Lol.

Raiden kills them all. You are Mr. baseless claim.

ScreamPaste
Link has the spirit of the hero the ToP and the most powerful artifact in Zelda canon on his side.

Yes I can, it's right in the video I posted. Link can choose to turn back into a wolf.

Prove it.

That's funny because you're making a baseless claim right before calling me Mr. Baseless claim.

quanchi112
Link has the spirit of the hero the ToP and the most powerful artifact in Zelda canon on his side.

Yes I can, it's right in the video I posted. Link can choose to turn back into a wolf.

Prove it.

That's funny because you're making a baseless claim right before calling me Mr. Baseless claim. Link doesn't need much experience to stop weak threats. I agree.

So magic clearly works with magical artifact. Point proven.

Game makes it clear it would or else you wouldn't have to fight and beat him? Quit being dense.

Raiden wins this solo.

ScreamPaste
Link doesn't need much experience to stop weak threats. I agree.

So magic clearly works with magical artifact. Point proven.

Game makes it clear it would or else you wouldn't have to fight and beat him? Quit being dense.

Raiden wins this solo.
"Not at all what opposition said, agree with own fallacious statement" Cute, but wrong. The MS alone is more powerful than the entire enemy team.

No, Link can choose to become a wolf. The sword already proved it could overcome the curse in a cutscene.

So Link beat Zant, that proves Zant's magic works on Link? No haermm

Raiden is one shotted.

quanchi112
"Not at all what opposition said, agree with own fallacious statement" Cute, but wrong. The MS alone is more powerful than the entire enemy team.

No, Link can choose to become a wolf. The sword already proved it could overcome the curse in a cutscene.

So Link beat Zant, that proves Zant's magic works on Link? No haermm

Raiden is one shotted. Prove it then.

With the artifact despite having the Ms. Yes, but can also work throughout the game afterwards in other cutscenes.

Link beat him Link didn't prove immunity to his magic. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Country spanning permanent time stop, continent severing earth sundering, overpowering planetary reality warpers. Fi > Entire enemy team.

So you have no argument? Link can choose to turn into a wolf, and we both know this. The Master Sword is more powerful than Zant's magic and we both know this. Zant's magic is more powerful than HP magic and we both know this.

And yet Link didn't get TK'd across the room and turned into a wolf this time, in fact it cannot be proven that Zant even touched him.

quanchi112
Country spanning permanent time stop, continent severing earth sundering, overpowering planetary reality warpers. Fi > Entire enemy team.

So you have no argument? Link can choose to turn into a wolf, and we both know this. The Master Sword is more powerful than Zant's magic and we both know this. Zant's magic is more powerful than HP magic and we both know this.

And yet Link didn't get TK'd across the room and turned into a wolf this time, in fact it cannot be proven that Zant even touched him. Hyperbole and overexaggeration isn't proof. Raiden kills Link. LOl.

We know magic can turn him into a wolf so it can resist Ms. Zant's magic still affects Link. We know this.

Magic works against him as does Dorf's along with Midna who teleports him away. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
None of that is hyperbole. Raiden gets one shotted with the rest of his team.

No, Link choosing to become a wolf has nothing to do with the Master Sword.

Prove either Ganondorf's or Zant's magic works on him. Link teleports him away, but this is also irrelevant because the sword allows Midna to transport Link all over the map the entire half of the game where he has the sword.

quanchi112
None of that is hyperbole. Raiden gets one shotted with the rest of his team.

No, Link choosing to become a wolf has nothing to do with the Master Sword.

Prove either Ganondorf's or Zant's magic works on him. Link teleports him away, but this is also irrelevant because the sword allows Midna to transport Link all over the map the entire half of the game where he has the sword. Yes, it is. Raiden destroys them with one blast.

Yes, magic clearly works just like when Midna transports him. Sword doesn't resist being transported.

Play the game. We see it does but if you think Link is somehow invincible to magic you need help. More than I can give. Dispels doesn't mean immune to magic. Prove sword allows it.

ArtificialGlory
The glaring difference in that scene is that Link did not want to be teleported away, but was anyway.

quanchi112
The glaring difference in that scene is that Link did not want to be teleported away, but was anyway. Exactly. Well done.

ScreamPaste
The glaring difference in that scene is that Link did not want to be teleported away, but was anyway. Irrelevant since it is Fi's decision. shrug

Yes, it is. Raiden destroys them with one blast.

Yes, magic clearly works just like when Midna transports him. Sword doesn't resist being transported.

Play the game. We see it does but if you think Link is somehow invincible to magic you need help. More than I can give. Dispels doesn't mean immune to magic. Prove sword allows it. Raiden is busy being splattered across the landscape. Prove the sword tried.

So you cannot provide an instance of the sword being overpowered by magic. Good.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>