Which team could survive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Which team could survive in a fight against Worldbreaker Hulk,for more than 5-10 minutes. No prep and no BFR.

The Teams are:

Fantastic Four

Dark Avengers

Teen Titans

All of Asgard, minus Thor and Odin.

The team of Gladiator,Blue Marvel,Martian Manhunter,Captain Marvel(DC)

yaadaveyaa
f4 can asgard for sure as odin would put hulk down and glads bm mm and cap marv would survive and prob win as well

edit i didnt read odin was out so asgard falls sorry

Eel O'Brien
If they play it smart, I think every team could survive that long. It would involve a lot of movement and misdirection.

If you're asking which team could just square off with WBH and box him for that long, the flying brick could do it.

JakeTheBank
Does the entire team have to survive or does just one member?

Emi~Kiro
Which version of the dark avengers?

F4 die, teen titans die, Asgard dies, the last team has the best chance of Super speed hit and run to last the time limit.

Odekahn
Teen titans survive because of Raven.

Branlor Swift
All of Asgard?

Surtur one punches Hulk

pym-ftw
Asgard kills hulk

Everyone else dies

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Does the entire team have to survive or does just one member? If everyone dies in less than 5-10 mins. It's game over.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Which version of the dark avengers?

F4 die, teen titans die, Asgard dies, the last team has the best chance of Super speed hit and run to last the time limit. Iron Patriot,Sentry etc

Naija boy
The sentry will survive cuz of his instant regeneration thing Barring that,.In a prep less scenario, the Only team with a hope of surviving is Asgard and that's if we are taking into account big dogs like Surtur and whatnot. Otherwise if it's just regular class 30 asgardians they get wiped out. The forces being generated from mere shockwaves in HOTM were more than powerful enough to annihilate these teams several several times over.

jimbojankins
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
All of Asgard?

Surtur one punches Hulk this

Emi~Kiro
When he said Asgard I thought it was the fortification of Asgard where all the Asgardians live not the realm and all the trolls, Ice giants, fire demons, elves and other possible stuff.
Does Surtur fall into this or is he just still imprisoned and shouldn't be put into it.

JakeTheBank
Even barring the enemies of Asgard and meaning just Asgardia itself and not the whole of the Nine Realms, current Asgard has the All-Mothers, one of which is Gaea. no expression

Bentley
Teleporting works wonders against WB Hulk anyways, Loki solos.

TheHulk
Okay. when i say Asgard i mean the city of Asgard and that's it. No Surtur though

JakeTheBank
K.

Loki goes intangible and watches as Hulk fights off illusions indefinitely until the time limit passes by.

Or Gaea and the All-Mothers beat the shit out of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.