Does anyone know this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannonkeya
I watched a movie a few years ago with my boyfriend and we are trying to remember what is was called.
I don't remember much about it but what I do remember is a woman was getting ready for a party at her home and was talking to her husband who was sitting at the dining room table. At first you would think that he is alive but when the camera shows the husband, you see that he is dead and the wife is talking to him as if he is alive. Then someone knocks at the door and it is an exterminator and a few other people. She welcomes them inside and they sit on the couch. I think she offers them drinks or something. The next thing I remember is the exterminator is sitting down and spraying the wife in the face with the insecticide until her eyes were all puffy, red and swollen. She was, at first telling him to stop but then ended up mistaking him for her husband. It is, to this day, the most disturbing scene I have ever seen.
My boyfriend doesn't even remember watching it, and I can't remember the name, so I am hoping someone will know what I am talking about.
Thank you!

ckakarate1
No

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.