Unisols vs MK Ninjas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fat Rambo
Unisols versus Mortal Kombat Ninjas!!! GR44, GR13, SETH and the NGU and a small contingent of elite Unisols versus the MK Ninjas. All ninjas count. Both Scorpions, the Sub Zero brothers, Cyrax, Smoke, Ermac, Rain, Reptile, etc. Equal numbers. I count it as 9v9, correct me if I am wrong.

The MK ninjas are armed with all their weapons/powers.

The Unisols, in full armor, are armed each with: an AK-47 with armor piercing rounds, a desert eagle .50 sidearm, 3 concussion grenades, 3 flash grenades, 3 smoke grenades, 3 frag grenades, combat knife.

Fight takes place at night on Gilligan's Island. They start at opposite sides of the island and must hunt each other down, team deathmatch style. Who wins?

Impediment
WTF are Unisols?

Placidity
JCVD

the ninjak
Originally posted by Impediment
WTF are Unisols?

Universal Soldiers.

MKers have better feats.

The Fat Rambo
Unisols I think.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
MKers have better feats.

They really do. Teleportation, rocket launchers, disintegration nets, homing spears, freezing, fire breath, invisiblility, acid spit, I think Ermac made Noob, ice clone, turning into smoke, and self destruction.

But can they tank bullets?

The Fat Rambo
Not armor piercing rounds.

Kazenji
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Not armor piercing rounds.

That's going to be useless against Scorpion.

KingD19
Are the 5 ninjas from MK Legacy counted? Scorpion and Sub-Zero, plus Sektor and Cyrax(cyberized), and another cyber ninja.

juggerman
Originally posted by Kazenji

Punches weren't. Kicks weren't. A shield wasn't.

The Fat Rambo
That's going to be useless against Scorpion. And you base this on, what exactly?

Kazenji
What part of undead ninja spectre don't you understand.

the ninjak
And you base this on, what exactly?

Dude the Unisols are dead.

The Fat Rambo
What part of undead ninja spectre don't you understand. As Juggs said, the shield/spear/kicks did Scorpion in just fine.

Armor piercing rounds>>>>>>>>>>>..shield/spear/kicks.

Kazenji
erm

Keep dreaming.

The Fat Rambo
Dreaming? Observe:

EDUZEXRWzOQ

Now, at 4:37, Johnny hurls a spear at Scorpion and it hurts him. johnny then proceeds to cut Scorpion to ribbons with the shield, killing him.

Now, are you REALLY saying that the shield and spear are more powerful than armor piercing rounds amd grenades?

Kazenji
The movie version is weaksauce anyway.

the ninjak
Unisols on film tended to resort to H2H after an opponent attacked them at close range. And Unisols have proven to hunger for H2H combat if the opponent is deemed worthy.

Reptile feats even in the first film showed him kicking Lui Kang through a brick wall and foundation 20+ ft.

Now in the recent US film. One rogue Unisol defeated the best Unisols and around 10 others.

And they didn't supply the strength feats to compete with MK warriors.

thanos-prime
Ninja's win.

Robtard
Scott Adkins solos.

http://filmriot.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/scott-adkins-training-program.jpg

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
Scott Adkins solos.

Was the one Unisol I refered to who defeated all the previous Unisols from the previous films. And he doesn't have the feats to back up beating MK warriors.

Nice to see someone watched the recent film. Which rocked.
But they don't hold feats that remotely compare to even the feat I showed.

FrothByte
Originally posted by the ninjak
Was the one Unisol I refered to who defeated all the previous Unisols from the previous films. And he doesn't have the feats to back up beating MK warriors.

Nice to see someone watched the recent film. Which rocked.
But they don't hold feats that remotely compare to even the feat I showed.

I don't recall the MK warriors showing great strength feats other than maybe the cyborg ninjas. When Reptile kicked Liu Kang through a brick all, IIRC that was a crumbling brick wall.

Scott Adkins punched a bowling ball and shattered it. The other unisols have taken multiple gunshots and continued fighting. Goldberg got run over by a truck and was no worse for the wear. The MK ninjas haven't gone through the kind of wear and tear that the Unisols have tanked.

Granted, the MK warriors have way better skill fighting feats other maybe than Seth and Scott Adkins. And they have cool powers. But the UNISOLS are quite heavily armed here, and a bullet is still faster than an Iceball or a spear. So I'm going with the UNISOLS here. Their arms are just as lethal if not more so than the powers of the MK warriors and they have way better durability feats.

the ninjak
Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't recall the MK warriors showing great strength feats other than maybe the cyborg ninjas. When Reptile kicked Liu Kang through a brick all, IIRC that was a crumbling brick wall.

Scott Adkins punched a bowling ball and shattered it. The other unisols have taken multiple gunshots and continued fighting. Goldberg got run over by a truck and was no worse for the wear. The MK ninjas haven't gone through the kind of wear and tear that the Unisols have tanked.

Granted, the MK warriors have way better skill fighting feats other maybe than Seth and Scott Adkins. And they have cool powers. But the UNISOLS are quite heavily armed here, and a bullet is still faster than an Iceball or a spear. So I'm going with the UNISOLS here. Their arms are just as lethal if not more so than the powers of the MK warriors and they have way better durability feats.

-Kicking a man 20 ft through (even) a crumbling wall is a huge strength feat. Invisibility is also an advantage plus acid.

-True, yet the Unisols don't have anywhere near the amount of skill.

-Well if you believe rifles and grenades win this. Then why not?
The fight takes place on Gilligan's Island.

The Fat Rambo
Dreaming? Observe:

EDUZEXRWzOQ

Now, at 4:37, Johnny hurls a spear at Scorpion and it hurts him. johnny then proceeds to cut Scorpion to ribbons with the shield, killing him.

Now, are you REALLY saying that the shield and spear are more powerful than armor piercing rounds amd grenades? Waiting......

juggerman

What part of undead ninja spectre don't you understand.

erm

Keep dreaming.

The movie version is weaksauce anyway.

Gotta love this style of debating. Nothing but cold hard facts thumb up

The Fat Rambo
Waiting......

Silent Master
Waiting......

Drinking.....

The Fat Rambo
Guess no one will step up and counter it then.

Unisols rape.

0mega Spawn
Wtf? Mk ninjas win
Smoke had rockets
Cyrax had nanites and bombs
Sub zero could literally freeze the entire room and the other made an entire bridge of ice so in writing to bet he could do the same
Reptile had invisibility
Scorpion had teleportation and his long as snake thing
Or he could leave the unisol in another dimension

FrothByte
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Wtf? Mk ninjas win
Smoke had rockets
Cyrax had nanites and bombs
Sub zero could literally freeze the entire room and the other made an entire bridge of ice so in writing to bet he could do the same
Reptile had invisibility
Scorpion had teleportation and his long as snake thing
Or he could leave the unisol in another dimension

Thing is, the Unisols are armed to the teeth. Sub Zero's ice may be cool, but he doesn't make ice faster than a unisol can squeeze the trigger. Cyrax and Smoke have explosives, so do the Unisols, plus armor piercing rounds. Reptile has invisibility but the unisols are in full battle gear. Guess that means thermal imaging. Scorpion is tricky because I'm not sure if he can be killed, though since Johnny Cages kicks were hurting him I'm assuming a bullet to the head should knock him out if not kill him out right.

The biggest threats here are Cyrax and Smoke, but they're outnumbered. The rest of the ninjas lose against the power of modern weaponry. We also have to remember that the ninjas (other than cyrax and smoke) feel pain and are disabled by attacks that disable humans (at least it seems to be so). The unisols feel no pain and can continue to fight despite suffering severe injuries.

Plus just the sheer awesomeness of having Michael Jai White, Scott Adkins, Van Damme, Arlovski, and Goldberg on the same team would make the ninjas explode.

juggerman
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thing is, the Unisols are armed to the teeth. Sub Zero's ice may be cool, but he doesn't make ice faster than a unisol can squeeze the trigger. Cyrax and Smoke have explosives, so do the Unisols, plus armor piercing rounds. Reptile has invisibility but the unisols are in full battle gear. Guess that means thermal imaging. Scorpion is tricky because I'm not sure if he can be killed, though since Johnny Cages kicks were hurting him I'm assuming a bullet to the head should knock him out if not kill him out right.

The biggest threats here are Cyrax and Smoke, but they're outnumbered. The rest of the ninjas lose against the power of modern weaponry. We also have to remember that the ninjas (other than cyrax and smoke) feel pain and are disabled by attacks that disable humans (at least it seems to be so). The unisols feel no pain and can continue to fight despite suffering severe injuries.

Plus just the sheer awesomeness of having Michael Jai White, Scott Adkins, Van Damme, Arlovski, and Goldberg on the same team would make the ninjas explode.

How dare you forget about Dolph? And wasn't Deebo a Unisol in the first film? Too much awesome for anyone to handle!!!

But yes Cage was beating the crap out of Scorpion and even seemingly killed him with a spear and pointy shield. Bullets would rock the Ninja. Cyrax and Smoke were tough but they still were harmed by punches and kicks from Kang, Sonya and Jax. While Jax was super strong the other two were not overly powerful so i believv bullets would take them down as well

0mega Spawn
How are bullets more effective than rockets, nanites, invisibility, teleportaion
Sub zero could just freeze the entire field before they find him
While scorpion keeps them distracted while the four reptiles go invisible and leap through the trees
While smoke shoots rockets at their asses

juggerman
How are bullets more effective than rockets, nanites, invisibility, teleportaion
Sub zero could just freeze the entire field before they find him
While scorpion keeps them distracted while the four reptiles go invisible and leap through the trees
While smoke shoots rockets at their asses

Would you agree that bullet are more effective than the punches and kicks that downed these ninjas in the past?

SZ needs a bit of time to pull off big freezing attacks. More time than a speeding bullet whizzing toward his head would provide i'm afraid

Scorpion lost in one on one combat with a guy that threw a spear at him. No way he's keeping more than one unisol busy

What are Reptiles running thru trees going to do? Are they running away cuz that's no a win for them

Smoke's rocket was very slow and easily avoided by Kang. I doubt it'll be a difference maker

0mega Spawn
? You must not know they're hunting eachother sub has all the time he needs to build a massive ice barrier
While scorpion can simply teleport the second sub right behind the uni in order to freeze the entire group seeing he made an entire ice bridge in only a second

And smoke rockets arent " easily" avoidable considering lui had to jump down and across a cave to do that

FrothByte
? You must not know they're hunting eachother sub has all the time he needs to build a massive ice barrier
While scorpion can simply teleport the second sub right behind the uni in order to freeze the entire group seeing he made an entire ice bridge in only a second

And smoke rockets arent " easily" avoidable considering lui had to jump down and across a cave to do that

A couple of grenades should be enough to shatter that ice. The unisols are also armed with armor piercing rounds. Shouldn't have much trouble with ice as well.

Plus if they're hunting each other, then the unisols have the advantage in their advanced gear (with vision aiding goggles).

To Juggerman: I can't believe I left out Lundgren! Now the ninjas are really in trouble. lol

0mega Spawn
You cant shatter subs ice dome anything touches it becomes frozen and since by the time they realize that they'd be getting pushed off the island or frozen

juggerman

I did forget that part but still SZ has not shown he can make an ice barrier that can withstand an assult the Unisols and deliver. Hell the bridge he made couldn't eve withstand two men fighting on it.

IT took more than a second for him to create that bridge. And you're assuming all the Unisols will be looking in the exact same direction at the very moment Scorpion will appear behind them. You are also assuming Scorpion knows which way they are facing before he appears. And since it's a hunt Scorpion doesn't know where they are to begin with.

He did an overly complex backflip to avoid a rocket that fired forward and didn't alter it's direction at all. Ducking would have avoided it just the same

You cant shatter subs ice dome anything touches it becomes frozen and since by the time they realize that they'd be getting pushed off the island or frozen

That Ice Dome only showed to extent a few feet. No reason to just assume he could expand it much farther or that he could hold it forever.

FrothByte

If you're talking about the ice dome SZ did in the first film, it wasn't a dome at all, not a solid one anyway. It was like a sphere that freezes anything that comes near it. Unisols won't even need to blow that apart, they can just shoot bullets in. Sure it would freeze, but they'd still rip into SZ. A bucket of thrown water after all went through and killed him, a couple of bullets should do the same.

Now if you're talking about a solid ice dome that still freezes anything it touches, could you point me in the right film for this as I don't remember it. Thanks.

0mega Spawn
1. They're on the other side of the island
2. They're are 2 sub zeros
3. The first sub ice dome was continuously expanding before said water which was conveniently located
limits are uknown but they still would have to deal with the others
hell scorpion could teleport behind a tree send his snake flying around from a covered area

juggerman
3. The first sub ice dome was continuously expanding before said water which was conveniently located
hell scorpion could teleport behind a tree send his snake flying around from a covered area

1. We know

2. We know this as well

3. Limits are indeed unknown so we cannot just assume it could go on forever. I'm willing to agree it could get bigger but not all that much since we've not seen it.

The snake that has shown limits? And the Johnny Cage easily avoided and left it embedded in a tree. All it would take is a quick head movement and the spear is no longer a threat.

0mega Spawn

juggerman

I'm assuming this was a mistake but just in case it wasn't i've already responded to this:

Originally posted by juggerman
1. We know

2. We know this as well

3. Limits are indeed unknown so we cannot just assume it could go on forever. I'm willing to agree it could get bigger but not all that much since we've not seen it.

The snake that has shown limits? And the Johnny Cage easily avoided and left it embedded in a tree. All it would take is a quick head movement and the spear is no longer a threat.

FrothByte

My point about the dome is that it wasn't a solid barrier of ice, meaning that objects can still go through it. Liu Kang had a problem with this as he was fighting h2h so he couldn't come close. All the unisols need to do is fire bullets into the freezing dome and they would rip SZ to shreds. Sure the bullets will freeze along the way, that doesn't mean it will stop their velocity or momentum.

As for being on the other side of the island, again my point in that the ninjas will also need to find the unisols. They can't just teleport into where the unisols are since they don't know where the unisols are. Considering that the unisols have vision aiding goggles then I'm actually thinking they have the advantage of finding the enemy first.

And yes I know there are 2 SZ's, bullets will still kill them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.