hulk vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
batman has 1hr of prep. current versions.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/hulk-vs-batman-2_zpsf913843b.gif

yaadaveyaa
close this please come on

Sin I AM
in before close

pym-ftw
sick

juggerman
Hulk loses via Batkick

Rao Kal El
no

JakeTheBank
What kind of prep feats does DCnU Batman have?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What kind of prep feats does DCnU Batman have?
Not enough. batman

JakeTheBank
thumb up

He apparently has JL contingency plans, but really, I haven't seen anything from him to warrant him being able to beat Indestructible Hulk with an hour to work with.

leonidas
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2431543-batsbeatshulk.png

shifty

bluewaterrider
I could see a scenario like the following (Amazing Spider-Man Annual #3), assuming that Bruce has foreknowledge of Hulk, of what created Hulk, and of what might affect Hulk.

Bruce would also need to have access to his plane, location of the nearest facility with nuclear material, and lots of devices in place to confuge, distract, and camouflage.

I can see a success rate of perhaps 10% for Bruce if he has all that, implied by the conditions set forth by the thread's starting poster.

Branlor Swift
Batman without prep.

C'mon, give him a challenge. Spite

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/2431543-batsbeatshulk.png

shifty

KO! thumb up

Raisen
Didn't Batman already beat him on panel?

Placidity
Batman easily.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

He apparently has JL contingency plans, but really, I haven't seen anything from him to warrant him being able to beat Indestructible Hulk with an hour to work with. I'm not sure I like it or not. Makes sense for Batman to do. I feel its kind of a waste though since we've been there before.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Placidity
Batman easily.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md95uagwKT1qck737.gif

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I'm not sure I like it or not. Makes sense for Batman to do. I feel its kind of a waste though since we've been there before.

Justice League has yet to explore "Batgod" - which is something some fans have complained about Johns so far - so it makes sense he'll be showcasing some of that given the Trinity War event coming up.

Badabing
Two of my favorites battling...

mmm

mhmm

Placidity
Makes Anti-gamma batarang 5 minutes.

Finishes Injustice Gods Among Us 15 minutes.

Fights some crime in Gotham 20 minutes.

Makes appearance at Wayne Enterprises board meeting 5 minutes.

Changes into Bat-suit 1 minute.

Saves Superman from Lex Luthor 4 minutes.

Stands on top of a statue stone gargoyle on a Gotham skyscraper, cape fluttering behind, Bat signal/emblem in the background, brooding like a badass 10 minutes.

Throws anti-gamma batarang at Hulk 1 minute.

Teleports to JL watch tower to address some real threats.

h1a8
LOL

Seriously though Batman can win due to some type of bfr tactic. Like teleporting Hulk away somewhere.

Zack Fair
He calls the JL.

GG.

TheHulk
Lol seriously? anyway taking this thread serious. I think it all really depends on the writers or us, But the one relying on that is Batman. Because there are no known chemicals that can beat Hulk,No Suit his gonna create to beat Hulk,Anti gamma stuff barely works on Hulk. Yea so we don't need to imagine ''Hulk smash Batman''....But we have to imagine how Batman would win. Lol god knows there is some chemical out there that could stop Hulk. That is why i say it depends on the Writer and the poster perspectives.

Zack Fair
Batman being the master strategist, detective, genuis he is reaches the conclusion that he is way out of his league in this match.

Therefor he calls the JL.

GG.

carver9
Batman is faster, stronger, more durable and has taken out the Justice League. Anyone that can solo the League can beat the Hulk a good 10/10. Herald team buster Batman for the win.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Batman is faster, stronger, more durable and has taken out the Justice League. Anyone that can solo the League can beat the Hulk a good 10/10. Herald team buster Batman for the win. True. I take it back. Injustice: Batgod among us.

Odekahn
Hasn't gas shown to be effective against Hulk? I know movement impairing objects have.

If batman knows hulk like we do he can win, otherwise it's bat soup.

bluewaterrider
Batman's ninja (i.e. hiding) skills should, like Spider-Man before him, save his life if Hulk proves more than his planning can bring down ...

juggerman
Batman calls in Superman to handle his light work. Then Batman travels to Apokolips to b!tch Darkseid again.

janus77
Hulk wins via BatKick.

Either that or Bruce Banner just turns Wayne Enterprises into Enron with some creative hacking (about 2 mins) and then has Wayne locked up in Arkham for life.

tijay
Originally posted by Badabing
Two of my favorites battling...

mmm

mhmm

Bada i know its a Batarang but why did it curl around The Hulk

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14298576

tijay
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14298576

cdtm
Originally posted by Odekahn
Hasn't gas shown to be effective against Hulk? I know movement impairing objects have.

If batman knows hulk like we do he can win, otherwise it's bat soup.

Gas affects him, but it's not a sure thing. He can hold his breath a long time, for one. Thunderbolts tried having Moonstone set up a bubble filled with gas around his head, and he managed to hold on long enough to total the team.

Badabing
Originally posted by tijay
Bada i know its a Batarang but why did it curl around The Hulk

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14298576 mmm

Probably all part of Batman's crafty plan. stick out tongue

Odekahn
Batman uses mad hatters tech to mind control Betty Ross. Has Betty calm hulk down and and act as a shield, when hulk turns back into banner, batkick. GG

Odekahn
Batman uses mad hatters tech to mind control Betty Ross. Has Betty calm hulk down and and act as a shield, when hulk turns back into banner, batkick. GG

operator616
there was a crossover between hulk and batman quite some time ago, batman beat hulk in a random encounter, not that he should but it's not even his biggest PIS moment.

hulk doesnt need to breath anymore and his current healing factor can overcompensate for any toxic gas

batman wins

Odekahn
Originally posted by 753
hulk doesnt need to breath anymore and his current healing factor can overcompensate for any toxic gas

batman wins

Too bad it can't compensate for Betty Ross.

Shabazz916
Hulk thunder clap dead bat

Too bad it can't compensate for Betty Ross. she'd calm him down? you havent kept up with their dynamics have you? here's a hint, their ex-spouse violence has shattered worlds.

mighty adam
Kick to the nuts and tear gas. Or bats pull something out his ass

marcssands14
bump

abhilegend
A raptor is crying in the corner because of this thread.

haermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
A raptor is crying in the corner because of this thread.

haermm Why ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.