Bor Vs Infinity Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/bor_zps2005e2c9.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/IM_zps76e07294.jpg

Diesldude
IM. Nice scan BTW

abhilegend
Lets see, IM killed Orion in oneshot and killed millions of new gods, matched ALE Scott Free and destroyed the multiversal source wall with him. OTOH Thor "claimed" that he would've died without the OF and mjolnir shattered while hitting Bor. Clearly Bor wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Depends on which version. Bor wins if it's regular IM.

pym-ftw
Abhi why are you lowballing Bor, he loses here anyway
huh

abhilegend
Where am I lowballing?

abhilegend
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Depends on which version. Bor wins if it's regular IM.
The picture is of DOTNG IM.

Golgo13
Didn't Galan say DOTNG IM is basically standard IM?

Cogito
Originally posted by Golgo13
Didn't Galan say DOTNG IM is basically standard IM?

Based on what? I don't recall there ever being mention of a specific powerup (thats just something we all asume), but it would seem crazy for there not to have been one.

Estacado
Bor.
He is awesome.biscuits

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by abhilegend
The picture is of DOTNG IM.

It's just a picture. It doesn't specify DONG IM.

Galan007
The picture is of DOTNG IM. That picture is from Superman Confidential #10, which was merely a retelling of Superman's first encounter with the New Gods. It had absolutely nothing to do with DotNG.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Didn't Galan say DOTNG IM is basically standard IM? I used to think DotNG IM=standard IM. However, Metron noted that DotNG IM received "a massive infusion of Celestial energy" while traveling through the Bleed, and went on to say that his powers had been "enhanced". /shrug

Estacado
Galan puts Metron into shame with his knowledge...uhuh

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
That picture is from Superman Confidential #10, which was merely a retelling of Superman's first encounter with the New Gods. It had absolutely nothing to do with DotNG.

I used to think DotNG IM=standard IM. However, Metron noted that DotNG IM received "a massive infusion of Celestial energy" while traveling through the Bleed, and went on to say that his powers had been "enhanced". /shrug

Oops.
embarrasment

celeyhyga17
Lawl

abhilegend
What are you laughing about dick rider?

carver9
Lol...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...
Here's hoping the rest of my day will be just as good!
big grin

ODG
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
DONG IM. I laffed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lets see, IM killed Orion in oneshot and killed millions of new gods, matched ALE Scott Free and destroyed the multiversal source wall with him. OTOH Thor "claimed" that he would've died without the OF and mjolnir shattered while hitting Bor. Clearly Bor wins.

IIRC Infinity Man did receive some kind of upgrade but the reason why he was able to so effectively kill New Gods is because he could mess up with their very being. That's what he did to Takion IIRC.

I don't remember to comment enough on the rest but I should probably double check those.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC Infinity Man did receive some kind of upgrade but the reason why he was able to so effectively kill New Gods is because he could mess up with their very being. That's what he did to Takion IIRC.

I don't remember to comment enough on the rest but I should probably double check those.
No, he killed them because he was so powerful like when he killed orion.

the Darkone
Infinity was amp by Source, that was my understanding

abhilegend
He was amped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.