Team BAT/CAP Vs The Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

All heroes and Villians have only there standard gear..

Only prep team BAT/CAP have is that they know who's all in the building
There going into...

Team BAT/CAP:

Batman
Cap.America
Nightwing
Daredevil
Wildcat
Black Panther

Vs

Norman Osborn

This fight takes place inside ( OsCorp) Tower..
Norman is wareing his Goblin suit and is waiting for them in the 50th floor of a 60 floor building..

Black Panther, Wildcat, Daredevil and Nightwing all enter the building thru the first floor....

The first 3 floors have each 10 normal trained security guards with nights sticks and tasers...

The 10th Floor is: Shocker

The 20th Floor is: Kraven

The 30th Floor is: Boomerang, Hammerhead, Crossbones and Bullseye

Batman and Cap Start on the 35the Floor: Falcon throws Cap thru a window sending Cap crashing thru with his sheild and then Batman follows thru, as he glids in from the building next door...
Flacon is busy fighting Vulture in the sky after helping Cap and Bats..

The 40th Floor is: Trapster, Owl, Batroc and Scorpion

The 50th Floor is: Green Goblin with Mysterio

Can Team BAT/CAP knockout these villians and send them all back to Rikers?

Supermex
Really!! LoL

Oliver North
the scenario is really complicated, so I'm not sure about that...

GG can beat any of those heroes 1-on-1 for a solid majority, however Cap has enough shield throw feats to make it close, and certainly tips it to his favour if it is a team vs Osborn.

Bat/Cap vs Osborn: Osborn 6/10
Falcon vs Vulture: Vulture 7-8/10
Osborn/Mysterio vs Team: Osborn/Mysterio 6/10

Bullseye and Crossbones may give individual members of the team difficulty, but team should clear the floors with little trouble.

EDIT: actually, doesn't BP currently have a new suit that is like all tech heavy? From what I've seen it might make him a legit threat to Osborn, if not above him.

Supermex
Originally posted by Oliver North
the scenario is really complicated, so I'm not sure about that...

GG can beat any of those heroes 1-on-1 for a solid majority, however Cap has enough shield throw feats to make it close, and certainly tips it to his favour if it is a team vs Osborn.

Bat/Cap vs Osborn: Osborn 6/10
Falcon vs Vulture: Vulture 7-8/10
Osborn/Mysterio vs Team: Osborn/Mysterio 6/10

Bullseye and Crossbones may give individual members of the team difficulty, but team should clear the floors with little trouble.

EDIT: actually, doesn't BP currently have a new suit that is like all tech heavy? From what I've seen it might make him a legit threat to Osborn, if not above him.

Nice run down of the figjt Oliver!
Thanks for braking it downsmile

Wondering what kind of shit Trapster and Mysterio would lay down on there repective floors...

Oliver North
oh, I had missed the 40th floor

those villains could actually give the heroes trouble, Trapster for sure

Supermex
Wow I posted this fight over on CBR and they closed it..
Some dip shit was crying that I was makeing curb stomps on perpose so they closed it...

Wow just wanna Im not trying to do anything that even here....
There's jus a lot of cyber bullying that goes on over..

jitay
Good Thread.
not sure Who wins

Supermex
Originally posted by jitay
Good Thread.
not sure Who wins

Thanks jitay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.