Goku Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Ahhh my first thread Ever big grin

Goku ssj4 Vs Galactus

Not sure should this be Galactus full power or hungry Galactus

you guys pick cause I do not want this be spite fight on my first thread.

"LET ROCK" cool

ScreamPaste
It doesn't matter, hungry Galactus still beats him badly.

Zack Fair
facepalm

---

Welcome to thread making. Might take a while to come up with good matchups. But we'll help. As it stands Goku gets absolutely destroyed/eaten alive/turned into a toaster.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
Ahhh my first thread Ever big grin

Goku ssj4 Vs Galactus

Not sure should this be Galactus full power or hungry Galactus

you guys pick cause I do not want this be spite fight on my first thread.

"LET ROCK" cool
Make it dead Galactus.

quanchi112
Who would create such a spiteful thread ?

SevenShackles
This is retarded. thedarkestking1 you should feel great shame for making this.

Utrigita
Galactus transmute Goku into energy and scatters him across the universe. Or makes a black hole in his chest. Or mind rapes him. Or teleports him to Big Bang. Or Galactus alters Reality around Goku so he can't fly, losing his senses or similar. Or Galactus Warps the entire battlefield into a Ball in his hand with Goku inside that Galactus then shatters. Or Galactus simply one shots Goku, ad infinitum.

Impediment
Galactus dismisses Goku as an insignificant nothing and doesn't even waste energy to "combat" Goku.

Galactus has better things to do.

VoidLord
You should of made it SSJ4 Goku v Galactus at full power and all of his heralds to make it fair. Vegeta at a PL of 8000 can destroy planets with his finger, SSJ4 Goku power level is over 1 trillion, he one shots Galactus.

TheDarkestKing1
sad Damn sorry guys

it just I see goku vs Galacus on youtube

I though goku was as powerful as Galacus sad

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
sad Damn sorry guys

it just I see goku vs Galacus on youtube

I though goku was as powerful as Galacus sad

No problem mate smile

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by VoidLord
You should of made it SSJ4 Goku v Galactus at full power and all of his heralds to make it fair. Vegeta at a PL of 8000 can destroy planets with his finger, SSJ4 Goku power level is over 1 trillion, he one shots Galactus.

OVER 9000!!! PL wasn't nearly enough to destroy a planet with a finger, was it? Either way, a fully fed Galactus's 'power level' would go far, FAR beyond 1 trillion.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
OVER 9000!!! PL wasn't nearly enough to destroy a planet with a finger, was it? Either way, a fully fed Galactus's 'power level' would go far, FAR beyond 1 trillion.
thumb up

NemeBro
You should of made it SSJ4 Goku v Galactus at full power and all of his heralds to make it fair. Vegeta at a PL of 8000 can destroy planets with his finger, SSJ4 Goku power level is over 1 trillion, he one shots Galactus. Vegeta's power level was 18,000.

Zack Fair
Not sure if he was being sarcastic or not, but LOL@SSJ4 goku vs Fully fed Galactus and heralds

VoidLord
OVER 9000!!! PL wasn't nearly enough to destroy a planet with a finger, was it? Either way, a fully fed Galactus's 'power level' would go far, FAR beyond 1 trillion. Under 9000, Vegeta's base was 8000 and he was able to destroy planets with 2 fingers, Galactus got his armor damaged by Beta Ray Bill. All Goku has to do is go SSJ1 and boom, Dead Galactus and his Heralds.

SevenShackles
Under 9000, Vegeta's base was 8000 and he was able to destroy planets with 2 fingers, Galactus got his armor damaged by Beta Ray Bill. All Goku has to do is go SSJ1 and boom, Dead Galactus and his Heralds.
Wasn't that filler episode?

Supra
SS4 lost to Omega Shenron, Galactus would kill Goku

Utrigita
Under 9000, Vegeta's base was 8000 and he was able to destroy planets with 2 fingers, Galactus got his armor damaged by Beta Ray Bill. All Goku has to do is go SSJ1 and boom, Dead Galactus and his Heralds.

You mean the small cracked that happened when Galactus basically allowed himself to be hit by BRB, a BRB that in that Arc oneshotted planets both with striking and flying through them, combining the two didn't do **** all to Galactus, Galactus didn't even tilt his head.

AmbientFire
Any creature that can wear that outfit and still inspire fear has my vote. Galactus for president.

Robtard
Oh my, all the Galactus fanboys.

Master Roshi with a PL of under 150 destroyed the moon.

SSJ Goku had a PL of 150 million. SSJ4 Goku is easily in the trillions(if not higher, probably higher) and utterly annihilates Galactus.

Yamcha
Man Galactus is just Yakon-lite, Goku could just power up and Galactus would want to try to consume him but then he'd be like "WHAT IS THIS POWER?! IT'S MORE THAN ALL THE PLANET'S I'VE CONSUMED COMBINED! AHHHHHH" and implode, with his last cosmic dying breath he asks "What...are you...to defeat such a powerful entity?..." "I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

Okay I can't continue any longer, Goku gets swatted like a fly. Galactus has had bouts with Odin, now I'm a big Odin fan but still a Hungry Galactus vs Odin I find debatable/little edge to Big G but Fully Fed no not even Debatable it's a stomp in Galactuses favor I don't think Goku would even register as a threat to a Hungry Galactus, and I certainly don't see Goku taking Odin. Oh A,B,C logic? Sure except B can stop time no expression...Goku isn't stepping to that.

This is spite.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Robtard

SSJ Goku had a PL of 150 million. SSJ4 Goku is easily in the trillions(if not higher, probably higher) and utterly annihilates Galactus.

Get back to me when Goku can claim to have had a being that effortlessly warp a entire universe into his hand as a prisoner smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Utrigita
Get back to me when Goku can claim to have had a being that effortlessly warp a entire universe into his hand as a prisoner smile

SSJ4 Goku would contain more energy than was released during the Big Bang a thousand+ times over.

ArtificialGlory

Actually SSJ4 Goku is like 2.5 Billion.

Robtard
Actually SSJ4 Goku is like 2.5 Billion.

Nope.

But even your lowball is enough to vaporize Galactus.

Wei Phoenix
Rob is just over all of your heads. Why even debate with him when you know you're going to lose especially when it's in a spite thread against Galan?

Wei Phoenix

Goku SSJ Goku easily defeated a galactic emperor that enslaved nearly the entire universe.

ArtificialGlory
Nope.

But even your lowball is enough to evaporate Galactus.

It's a highball, if anything. Goku's PL is probably slightly more than half of that. It's not even going to scratch a fully-powered Galactus, and even if it could, Goku would be erased from existence before he knew who he was even fighting.

Robtard
It's a highball, if anything. Goku's PL is probably slightly more than half of that. It's not even going to scratch a fully-powered Galactus, and even if it could, Goku would be erased from existence before he knew who he was even fighting.

Nah, it's a ridiculously low lowball. Like an old man's balls.

Galactus has lost to chumps. Goku beats chumps on a regular basis.

Kamehameha, bitches.

ArtificialGlory
Nah, it's a ridiculously low lowball. Like an old man's balls.

Galactus has lost to chumps. Goku beats chumps on a regular basis.

Nuh-uh. And have you ever actually seen an old man's nutsack?

Of course he has. If he hadn't, many of Marvel's superheroes(read: cashcows) would be dead. Galactus either has to be absolutely starved and/or has to job massively. That's his fate.

Robtard
Nuh-uh. And have you ever actually seen an old man's nutsack?

Of course he has. If he hadn't, many of Marvel's superheroes(read: cashcows) would be dead. Galactus either has to be absolutely starved and/or has to job massively. That's his fate.

Old bastards at the gym having no god damn changing-room etiquette.

And his fate is to job here.

carver9
Galactus stomps (feed off Goku power) but lets not forget to give Goku credit. During the time he fought Super Buu (yes, I know its Vegito but I think over time, Goku exceeded his power), Super Buu had enough power to punch holes through dimensions and lets not forget that during the time this was happening it was stated that if Super Buu continued, he would have destroyed everything. Lets also not forget that Babidi stated that it took a **** (cant remember the word he used) of 300 to destroy a planet and Goku as a Super Saiyan had a *** of 3000. That's more power than any Herald imo and theres no telling where Super Saiyan 4 would have been power wise.

Galactus would have a feast on Goku but he better do it quick because Goku, especially at this level of power could do some major damage.

ArtificialGlory
Old bastards at the gym having no god damn changing-room etiquette.

And his fate is to job here.

Uhh, you have my sympathies.

Maybe, but I like to think that combatants in these vs. fights do not **** around and try to kill their opponent(s) by any means necessary.

TheGodKiller

Good story bro. thumb up

Galactus wins.

Supra

Power levels in this fight with Goku does not matter

VoidLord
You mean the small cracked that happened when Galactus basically allowed himself to be hit by BRB, a BRB that in that Arc oneshotted planets both with striking and flying through them, combining the two didn't do **** all to Galactus, Galactus didn't even tilt his head. Oooo one shotted planets...that would put him on par with Vegeta at a power level at 8000, if Bill can hurt Galactus than at a power level of 800 billion Galactus goes bye bye

ScreamPaste
Oooo one shotted planets...that would put him on par with Vegeta at a power level at 8000, if Bill can hurt Galactus than at a power level of 800 billion Galactus goes bye bye No, it would not.

Leading into the Buu saga base Goku could barely hold 40 tons up. haermm Dragonball is hilariously inconsistent, and to top it off, within this inconsistant setting, power levels were only introduced to show that they didn't confirm a win for the higher power level. The heros winning despite lower power levels is kind of a persistant thing.

VoidLord
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No, it would not.

Leading into the Buu saga base Goku could barely hold 40 tons up. haermm Dragonball is hilariously inconsistent, and to top it off, within this inconsistant setting, power levels were only introduced to show that they didn't confirm a win for the higher power level. The heros winning despite lower power levels is kind of a persistant thing. THis isn't a lifting contest, Goku can destroy trillions of galaxies in the blink of an eye. He wins, deal with it.

ScreamPaste
THis isn't a lifting contest, Goku can destroy trillions of galaxies in the blink of an eye. He wins, deal with it. I lol'd. Goku can't even destroy a star.

In short, prove your claim.

NemeBro
No but really, Vegeta had a power level of 18,000 in the Saiyan Saga.

Utrigita
Oooo one shotted planets...that would put him on par with Vegeta at a power level at 8000, if Bill can hurt Galactus than at a power level of 800 billion Galactus goes bye bye

The part where Galactus wasn't affected by the attack, just completely went over your head?

But then again we have Galactus fighting a battle unleashing energy blasts that if the fight had continued would have wrecked the universe.

Utrigita
SSJ4 Goku would contain more energy than was released during the Big Bang a thousand+ times over.

And Galactus would just eat it all.

VoidLord
The part where Galactus wasn't affected by the attack, just completely went over your head?

But then again we have Galactus fighting a battle unleashing energy blasts that if the fight had continued would have wrecked the universe. Galactus' armor was damaged, deal with it

And you're tlaking about that fight with the Scryer? Who cares, Goku would spank Galactus and the Scryer at the same time

Cry moar

Galactus vs Krillen would be more of a fight fight.

Utrigita
Galactus' armor was damaged, deal with it

And you're tlaking about that fight with the Scryer? Who cares, Goku would spank Galactus and the Scryer at the same time

Cry moar

Galactus vs Krillen would be more of a fight fight.

The armor that he can instantly repair? And maybe you should instead deal with the fact that Galactus toke no damage from the attack smile

Scrier, Mephisto, Agamotto etc. Anyway far more then Goku smile

Galactus vs the entire DBZ Universe would be more of a fight, but then again when he warps the entire DBZ universe into a ball and crushes it, what does it really matter smile

VoidLord
The armor that he can instantly repair? And maybe you should instead deal with the fact that Galactus toke no damage from the attack smile

Scrier, Mephisto, Agamotto etc. Anyway far more then Goku smile

Galactus vs the entire DBZ Universe would be more of a fight, but then again when he warps the entire DBZ universe into a ball and crushes it, what does it really matter smile If it took Scrier and Galactus together to nearly destroy the universe, than that means Goku is more powerful than both of them combined

So really, Galactus, Scryer, Mephisto and Agamotto vs Krillin would be a fair fight. Happy Dance

Placidity
Guys, I'm a big fan of Goku, but lets be reasonable, he would totally stomp here. Give Galactus a senzu bean at least.

Utrigita
If it took Scrier and Galactus together to nearly destroy the universe, than that means Goku is more powerful than both of them combined

So really, Galactus, Scryer, Mephisto and Agamotto vs Krillin would be a fair fight. Happy Dance

It was just a result of their fight, a result of the DBZ character fighting is destroyed rocks smile

And either of them could destroy it on their own. As already mentioned a few times, Galactus warps the DBZ into a ball and shatters it smile

Professor Xavier is more then enough to beat Krillin smile

dadudemon
Utrigita has Galactus in his sig and avvy. I wonder who he supports in this thread. *reads his posts*

Oh! smile

Goku merged with the dragon balls. He is now a reality warper in addition to a reality destroyer (see SSJ3 Gotenks and Buu's ability to create holes in dimensions and possibly destroy them all...SSJ4 Goku is far beyond that).

Additionally, turning Goku into something else is a bad thing: Goku has the ability to do anything he wishes because he merged with the dragonballs. He, in turn, can just as easily will Galactus into a massive banquet of food and then eat Galactus.

And Goku should have the ability to destroy a significant portion of a galaxy, or more, by the end of GT. Here's why: Cell had the power to destroy pretty much our entire solar system at the Cell games (I did the math, the "sphere" of the blast would "get" most of our solar system). Goku is many many many times stronger than that by the end of GT. Cell and Freeza can be swatted aside by Goku, in child form, at the same time, by Goku, in GT. That's how much of a difference there is between Cell Games Goku and GT Goku.

Anyway, Galactus can reality warp or transmute all he wants: Goku can literally do the same. I think the difference here is the speed of thought....which clearly Goku has the edge. Galactus is best served by banishing himself, extra-dimensionally.

VoidLord
It was just a result of their fight, a result of the DBZ character fighting is destroyed rocks smile

And either of them could destroy it on their own. As already mentioned a few times, Galactus warps the DBZ into a ball and shatters it smile

Professor Xavier is more then enough to beat Krillin smile So Galactus can destroy half of a universe, cool. Goku can destroy hundreds of universes. Krillin solos Galactus and his Heralds

ArtificialGlory
So Galactus can destroy half of a universe, cool. Goku can destroy hundreds of universes. Krillin solos Galactus and his Heralds

Goku cannot destroy 'hundreds of Universes'... Galactus can, though. Why do some people think this is even a fight is beyond me.

Utrigita
So Galactus can destroy half of a universe, cool. Goku can destroy hundreds of universes. Krillin solos Galactus and his Heralds

A whole universe, actually more if you include the Ultimate Nullifier smile

Utrigita
Goku cannot destroy 'hundreds of Universes'... Galactus can, though. Why do some people think this is even a fight is beyond me.

I don't, I'm just having fun big grin

ScreamPaste
So Galactus can destroy half of a universe, cool. Goku can destroy hundreds of universes. Krillin solos Galactus and his Heralds Goku cannot even destroy a star. haermm

Utrigita
Originally posted by dadudemon
Utrigita has Galactus in his sig and avvy. I wonder who he supports in this thread. *reads his posts*

Oh! smile

Goku merged with the dragon balls. He is now a reality warper in addition to a reality destroyer (see SSJ3 Gotenks and Buu's ability to create holes in dimensions and possibly destroy them all...SSJ4 Goku is far beyond that).

Additionally, turning Goku into something else is a bad thing: Goku has the ability to do anything he wishes because he merged with the dragonballs. He, in turn, can just as easily will Galactus into a massive banquet of food and then eat Galactus.

And Goku should have the ability to destroy a significant portion of a galaxy, or more, by the end of GT. Here's why: Cell had the power to destroy pretty much our entire solar system at the Cell games (I did the math, the "sphere" of the blast would "get" most of our solar system). Goku is many many many times stronger than that by the end of GT. Cell and Freeza can be swatted aside by Goku, in child form, at the same time, by Goku, in GT. That's how much of a difference there is between Cell Games Goku and GT Goku.

Anyway, Galactus can reality warp or transmute all he wants: Goku can literally do the same. I think the difference here is the speed of thought....which clearly Goku has the edge. Galactus is best served by banishing himself, extra-dimensionally.

Yeah I know the confusion must have nearly killed you, happy to see that you somehow managed to pull through it though.

Zack Fair
LoL. Galactus shitstomps. Get over it. No shame losing to a force of nature like Big G.

VoidLord
A whole universe, actually more if you include the Ultimate Nullifier smile If it took him and the Scier than it's half a univere. That puts Galactus on the same level as Krillin

Galactus vs Krillen = epic match

ScreamPaste
Quit pretending Goku can destroy more than he can. He cannot bust a star, a solar system, or anything above that.

stargun
Herald my rage = bye bye Dragonball-verse

NemeBro
Why are people arguing with VoidLord? He is trolling, as this proves:

Bills and SS God Goku were fighting over a city. Their punches didn't even cause collateral damage.

When early 90's Byrnes Superman and Doomsday fought they took down Metropolis as a side effect of their fight.

His statements on DBZ are not congruent, which makes them less than worthless.

ScreamPaste
True, but I have nothing better to do. shrug

VoidLord
Quit pretending Goku can destroy more than he can. He cannot bust a star, a solar system, or anything above that. If Vegeta at a PL of 8000 can destroy a planet with 2 fingers, than Goku at a power level of 100 trillion can destroy a universe. Vegeta during the Saiyan Saga vs Galactus would be an epic fight.

ScreamPaste
If Vegeta at a PL of 8000 can destroy a planet with 2 fingers, than Goku at a power level of 100 trillion can destroy a universe. Vegeta during the Saiyan Saga vs Galactus would be an epic fight. The entire point of power levels is that they're worthless. Lol. Also they don't scale multiplicatively or on a 1:1 ratio.

Utrigita
True, but we have nothing better to do. shrug

fixed.

Edit: Ahh he got banned, what a shame stick out tongue

BloodRain
Oh! smile
Supra and Yamcha have DB ones, same answer. Plus when we see carver saying DB loses, thats gotta be a fact.
When did the Dragon Balls rival Galactus' power? We see it re-creating planets at the most, with Omega Shenron likely being the full power of them. And even he could only effect the Universe through spreading corruption, similar to Buu's tearing.

Swear its the Eternal Dragon that has the powers, not the Balls alone?

And on a half related note, isnt the 'real' Goku dead in the last GT episode? When he was meeting people he kept vanishing, later his body vanished when he was on Shenron. Then we have Pan holding the clothes Goku died in with Vegeta saying they are actually his. Thoughts?

dadudemon
Originally posted by BloodRain
Supra and Yamcha have DB ones, same answer. Plus when we see carver saying DB loses, thats gotta be a fact.

Supra supports Galactus. I'm just trolling a la Robtard. smile

I don't think anyone seriously supports Goku in this thread.

When did the Dragon Balls rival Galactus' power? We see it re-creating planets at the most, with Omega Shenron likely being the full power of them. And even he could only effect the Universe through spreading corruption, similar to Buu's tearing.

Swear its the Eternal Dragon that has the powers, not the Balls alone?

That reminds me: the Dragonballs have god-like powers, to boot. They can do anything including defy "god" by bringing souls back to this plane.

And on a half related note, isnt the 'real' Goku dead in the last GT episode? When he was meeting people he kept vanishing, later his body vanished when he was on Shenron. Then we have Pan holding the clothes Goku died in with Vegeta saying they are actually his. Thoughts?

Is this fan stuff you're talking about? The last we saw of Goku was an old old Pan seeing a man that looked like Goku, in the crowd. He's immortal, now. So Galactus has no hope of killing Goku! mwhahahahaha

But his best hope is to transmute Goku and banish him into another dimension. Goku may not be able to wish himself back...untested. I think the dragonballs are incapable of teleporting people from different dimensions/space-time continuums. Didn't they try to do that at the end of Dragonball when they got trapped? Wait...they didn't. I don't even...

Quit pretending Goku can destroy more than he can. He cannot bust a star, a solar system, or anything above that.

Cell-games Perfect Cell could almost bust a solar system. Goku is stupidly stronger than even the "ultra" Perfect Cell. I'd be tough for me to call how much characters like Goku and Vegeta can blow up by the end of GT. Somewhere between a planetary system and a galaxy. But that's a massive range.

Goku, balls marged (lulz) can just wish a shit-ton of stuff away in an instant.

BloodRain
Last ep, check it. Honestly have no clue if the Goku that got up and went with Shenron was real because of the vanishing and real cloths remaining and.. its bugging me now :l

ScreamPaste
fixed.

Edit: Ahh he got banned, what a shame stick out tongue He does this a lot. He's a sock, lol.

TheGodKiller
I think the difference here is the speed of thought....which clearly Goku has the edge.
Cosmic awareness. Which Galactus has one of the highest levels of.
That reminds me: the Dragonballs have god-like powers, to boot. They can do anything including defy "god" by bringing souls back to this plane.

Goku, balls marged (lulz) can just wish a shit-ton of stuff away in an instant.
They can only affect beings that are weaker than the dragon whom the balls summon.

When it comes to high-end omnipotent cosmics like Galactus, that's pointless. Marvel has a shit ton of universal scale reality warpers, and one of the strongest among them is a peer to Galactus.
But his best hope is to transmute Goku and banish him into another dimension. Goku may not be able to wish himself back...untested. I think the dragonballs are incapable of teleporting people from different dimensions/space-time continuums. Didn't they try to do that at the end of Dragonball when they got trapped? Wait...they didn't. I don't even...

He could simply feed upon him. Hyperstorm comes to mind.

Factchecker
=/

Factchecker
I dont think Gku has a chance here

Impediment
How is this thread even still active?

Galactus can use the Power Cosmic to produce nearly any effect he desires, including size-alteration, the transmutation of matter, the teleportation of objects (including entire galaxies) across space, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals, telepathy, telekinesis, cosmic awareness on a universal scale, creating sentient life, resurrecting the dead, manipulating mortal souls, manipulating the memories and emotions of others, recreating dead worlds (including their populations) in every detail, energy projection, the creation of black holes and other cosmic bodies, the ability to enter and control the astral plane, and creating pocket dimensions.

What in the blue f*ck is Goku going to do except shit his pants?

juggerman
Originally posted by Impediment

Galactus can use the Power Cosmic to produce nearly any effect he desires, including size-alteration, the transmutation of matter, the teleportation of objects (including entire galaxies) across space, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals, telepathy, telekinesis, cosmic awareness on a universal scale, creating sentient life, resurrecting the dead, manipulating mortal souls, manipulating the memories and emotions of others, recreating dead worlds (including their populations) in every detail, energy projection, the creation of black holes and other cosmic bodies, the ability to enter and control the astral plane, and creating pocket dimensions.

Punch him!

LeonBuco666
Lol galactus shitt stomps goku badly, spite thread, goku loses everytime, what ever carnation he is lol

Supra
Originally posted by Impediment

This, Power Cosmic would be to much for Goku in whatever form he chooses. SS1 SS2, SS3 or SS4 or fuzed does not matter. Power levels of Goku also do not matter for Galactus is basically a god, and there is not much Goku can do about it.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Supra
This, Power Cosmic would be to much for Goku in whatever form he chooses. SS1 SS2, SS3 or SS4 or fuzed does not matter. Power levels of Goku also do not matter for Galactus is basically a god, and there is not much Goku can do about it.

thumb up

Emi~Kiro
Why so much debate? Galactus is way above and beyond Goku's pay grade.
I don't get how goku goes from being debated to being supermans equal or slight better to being compared and aimed at Galactus, that's just wrong.

bbrem123
Because of the new movie^

Wasnt Bills stated to destroy galaxies if needed. He and Whis are the Galactus type being in DBZ

Zack Fair
That would impress me if Gooku didn't posess the capacity to blow up planets. Does that make Goku Galactus level?

bbrem123
I am just pointing out that Bills and Whis are in charge of the DBZ Universe. Think what you want from it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.