Spiderman vs Batman Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
Normal Spiderman
Superior Spiderman
Miles Moralez

Bane
Poisin Ivy
Clayface
Deadshot
Firefly
Killer Croc
Killer Moth
KGBeast

Parmaniac
Originally posted by jitay

1. Normal Spiderman
2. Superior Spiderman

Bane: 1. defeats him, 2. annihilates him
Poisin Ivy: 1. defeats her, 2. annihilates her (if it's standard forum setting)
Clayface wins against both
Deadshot: 1. defeats him, 2. annihilates him
Firefly: 1. defeats him, 2. annihilates him
Killer Croc: 1. defeats him, 2. annihilates him
Killer Moth: 1. defeats him, 2. annihilates him
KGBeast: Don't know who that is

SamZED
"Clayface wins against both"
Wouldn't freeze capsules work on him?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
"Clayface wins against both"
Wouldn't freeze capsules work on him? Current Clayface is pretty much immune to everything he was vurnable to before, including freezing. Batman had to seal him in a "forcefield panik room". Well not neccessarily immune but I seriously doubt the capsules would pull it off.

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Current Clayface is pretty much immune to everything he was vurnable to before, including freezing. Batman had to seal him in a "forcefield panik room". Well not neccessarily immune but I seriously doubt the capsules would pull it off. Ah thanks didn't know that. In that case no prep no win.

Odekahn
Clayface solos

JayDaDon
Clayface is the only one who can win without prep

Stoic
I think that Sandman is superior to Clayface in nearly every way, and yet Spiderman has defeated him at every turn. Spiderman gets my vote in every fight. Some are much easier than others however.

curryman
Originally posted by Stoic
I think that Sandman is superior to Clayface in nearly every way, and yet Spiderman has defeated him at every turn. Spiderman gets my vote in every fight. Some are much easier than others however.

How has Spider-Man defeated him?

Answer; mostly through bullshit.

Stoic
Originally posted by curryman
How has Spider-Man defeated him?

Answer; mostly through bullshit.

Spiderman is a genius so it was through brainpower that he defeated Sandman, which happens to be a part of each characters power set. This isn't just two combat dummies placed into a scenario where we only look at their powers. Out in the open, or even in an enclosed area Spiderman has the speed, agility, tactical know how, and foresight to avoid anything that Clayface will toss at him, and this is why he would clean house on him for a majority like he did time and time again with the Sandman. Clayface isn't the most brilliant character out there. Am I right or wrong?

Sin I AM
Spiderman is a genius so it was through brainpower that he defeated Sandman, which happens to be a part of each characters power set. This isn't just two combat dummies placed into a scenario where we only look at their powers. Out in the open, or even in an enclosed area Spiderman has the speed, agility, tactical know how, and foresight to avoid anything that Clayface will toss at him, and this is why he would clean house on him for a majority like he did time and time again with the Sandman. Clayface isn't the most brilliant character out there. Am I right or wrong?

but his wins are thru plot device

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
but his wins are thru plot device

Explain how his scientific mind is a plot device? These are his natural gifts just like his agility, strength, speed, and spider sense are. Like I said, we need to look at more than just the characters physical abilities, because if we don't battles like Thanos vs Tyrant would have gone in one overwhelming direction.

Wei Phoenix

Isn't Sandman's weaknesses a lot more, what's the word? Like common around the usual area than Clayface's? I mean it's not hard to get some water in New York.

Sin I AM
Explain how his scientific mind is a plot device? These are his natural gifts just like his agility, strength, speed, and spider sense are. Like I said, we need to look at more than just the characters physical abilities, because if we don't battles like Thanos vs Tyrant would have gone in one overwhelming direction.

in a forum setting without prep, spiderman would lose 10/10 times against sandman or hydroman...its just that most of his rogues are idiots

Stoic
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Isn't Sandman's weaknesses a lot more, what's the word? Like common around the usual area than Clayface's? I mean it's not hard to get some water in New York.

How dificult would it be for Spiderman to realize that Clayface is malleable, and to come up with a solution that renders him brittle?

in a forum setting without prep, spiderman would lose 10/10 times against sandman or hydroman...its just that most of his rogues are idiots

Their minds dictate their character. Now I agree, if we were to place Gargan's brain into Spiderman, Clayface has a huge advantage. However like I said, these aren't just combat dummies, and this is something that people might not want to over look. I can't.

Sin I AM
How dificult would it be for Spiderman to realize that Clayface is malleable, and to come up with a solution that renders him brittle?

Their minds dictate their character. Now I agree, if we were to place Gargan's brain into Spiderman, Clayface has a huge advantage. However like I said, these aren't just combat dummies, and this is something that people might not want to over look. I can't.

no cis/pis limits their abilities otherwise parker wouldnt stand a chance....if sandman simply enveloped him and increased his mass...he would suffocate..even in a pure slugfest spiderman is bound to lose because...physically there is nothing he could do to him...i mean take electro for example...he's an electric elemental and still struggling with spideran erm

Stoic
no cis/pis limits their abilities otherwise parker wouldnt stand a chance....if sandman simply enveloped him and increased his mass...he would suffocate..even in a pure slugfest spiderman is bound to lose because...physically there is nothing he could do to him...i mean take electro for example...he's an electric elemental and still struggling with spideran erm

I agree with you completely, but character is a part of the equation, and for Clayface to win with ease we would have to remove Spiderman's greatest ability, his brain. This is not PIS. It would be CIS on Clayface's part, and speed, agility, and foresight (spider sense) that would get him into trouble early on in a fight against Spiderman. We would literally have to strip Spiderman of most of his gifts in order for Clayface to defeat him convincingly.

JayDaDon

We have to take into account the brain power of spiderman and not just physical abilities. Otherwise Reed and Doom wouldn't have nearly the status on here that they do. Also Spiderman has gear that should even the playing field. Sand/hydroman don't even have enough brainpower between the two of them to beat spiderman for anything close to 10/10

SamZED
I love it how every time Reed pulls an anti-"incert random character's name" gun out of his ass it's an intelligence feat but when Pete defeats a basic 2-dimensional character using his brains it's PIS. Double standards FTW.

Parmaniac
in a forum setting without prep, spiderman would lose 10/10 times against sandman or hydroman... This is true

SamZED
Not Hydroman. Not with his latest tech that is.

Alias Stone
All Spideys Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.