Xena VS Buffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
ok this will be my second thread. and this wont be spite fight smile

Xena the Warrior Princess VS Buffy the Vampire Slayer

first fght: Sword fight

Second Fight. fighting with hands

Here we Go cool

juggerman
I want to say Xena due to her ridiculous abilities and fighting skill, but it's been pointed out to me that Buffy gets pretty uber in some later seasons that i haven't seen/don't recall so I'm not 100% as of yet. Leaning toward my love Lucy Lawless atm

NotAllThatEvil
Xena fought with Hercules who I think was superhuman*don't remember the show too well) so she gets my vote.

Zack Fair
yah he was low meta

juggerman
Buffy has fought evenly with being that had super strength as well. Glory was pretty uber iirc. Xena still has the edge imo tho

WWQ7
Xena is actually superhuman herself and she has tagged a speedblitzer before, so she can react to all of Buffy's hits.

These two videos prove Xena beats Buffy.

vimeo.com/63622868

vimeo.com/64189439

NemeBro
That is some of the worst fight choreography I've ever seen. Buffy's choreography wasn't that good either, but Christ, that's terrible.

Did people really watch garbage like that?

BloodRain
Never understood the 'plant pole in ground > run-kick enemies' move.. just stop running towards the person :l

Eh, still better action than other shows at that time. If slightly.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
That is some of the worst fight choreography I've ever seen. Buffy's choreography wasn't that good either, but Christ, that's terrible.

Did people really watch garbage like that? Any flashy fight chroegraphy will always be bad. Buffy's was ****ing cringe worthy most of the time, but yeah.

Ridley_Prime
Both Xena's and Hercules' shows were mainly worthwhile anyway because of the supporting characters like Ares (R.I.P. Kevin Smith), Bruce Campbell's character, and whatnot. Not so much for the low budget fight scenes. lol

Well that and all the Greek Gods were pretty well characterized/portrayed.

Nemesis X

Did people really watch garbage like that?

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Any flashy fight chroegraphy will always be bad. Buffy's was ****ing cringe worthy most of the time, but yeah.

Like any shows you watched during your childhoods had any better fight scenes? It's okay for Power Rangers and the like to have such choreography but it's bad if Hercules and Xena have them? Hypocrites.

ScreamPaste
I'll be a hypocrite when you can cite me praising Power Rangers. Until then I'm just a guy who recognizes that fight scenes on tv are often very, very lame.

Nemesis X
Your standards for TV are too high. You know that?

Zack Fair
Both shows are old as shit, so who really care if they look lame.

We didn't have much then.

Nemesis X
Now that I think about it, Scream. Would you still say those fight scenes suck if Legend of Zelda had a live action series in the '90s? If you say no, it's only the first step towards denial.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Now that I think about it, Scream. Would you still say those fight scenes suck if Legend of Zelda had a live action series in the '90s? If you say no, it's only the first step towards denial. If a fight sucks it sucks, dude. I'm not going to pretend a fight is SO OSSIM because one of the fighters wears a floppy hat, lol.

NotAllThatEvil
... I thought power rangers had a few good fights.

NemeBro
Like any shows you watched during your childhoods had any better fight scenes? It's okay for Power Rangers and the like to have such choreography but it's bad if Hercules and Xena have them? Hypocrites. Cite me praising Power Rangers you stupid animal.

Tzeentch._
What are you guys bitching about the choreography for? She looks hot as phuck in those scenes.

smh. puffs.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
What are you guys bitching about the choreography for? She looks hot as phuck in those scenes.

smh. puffs. Only when she stabs Faith in the uterus.

NemeBro

smh. puffs.

Only if you like manface on women.

You have terrible taste you stupid ass-ramming troglodyte. Go **** yourself.

Tzeentch._
smh.

This guy doesn't like chicks who look older than 12. uhuh

ScreamPaste
smh.

This guy doesn't like chicks who look older than 12. uhuh
Older than 12? Talk about long in the tooth. Dude. Fecking gross.

Tzeentch._
I like my women the way I like my grapes.

Ripe and wrinkly. no expression

ScreamPaste
I like my women the way I like my grapes.

Ripe and wrinkly. no expression
... laughcry

Nemesis X
Cite me praising Power Rangers you stupid animal.

When me and your mother got interrupted by your constant cheers for the Green Ranger, ya nipple fairy.

NemeBro
When me and your mother got interrupted by your constant cheers for the Green Ranger, ya nipple fairy. That's just about the gayest thing anyone has ever said to me.

If you want to do this, just say so. I'll gladly tear your bell-bottom jeans off, poke a hole through your tighty whities, before I tickle your anus with my tongue, loosening it and relaxing it until your shit drips into my mouth and down my throat.

CosmicComet
no expression

Nemesis X
That's just about the gayest thing anyone has ever said to me.

If you want to do this, just say so. I'll gladly tear your bell-bottom jeans off, poke a hole through your tighty whities, before I tickle your anus with my tongue, loosening it and relaxing it until your shit drips into my mouth and down my throat.

http://www.reocities.com/lady_black_kat/Kats_Meow/KSmith_Page/ares_10.jpg

I'm not gonna be talked down to by a guy who remarks crudely on a woman's face just because she threatens your masculinity.

NemeBro
Says the buttmonkey who always gets so hyper-aggressive about asserting his bronyism and defending it, as if he feels he has to.

How pitiful...

Nemesis X
Ironic coming from the purple flank eater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.