Iron Fist (no IF) vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Dannys stats at whatever his normal chi amping, but no Dragon chi super amping.

Who wins?

carver9
Does Deathstroke get his standard equipment?

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Does Deathstroke get his standard equipment?

Make it h2h for both. Only fair.

Golgo13
You can give Slade the Infinity Gauntlet and Danny would still win! stick out tongue

cdtm
In Slades defense...

confused

I've got nothing.

It's been argue Cap beats Danny without the Iron Fist, however. Would those same people weigh in on Slades chances compared to Caps, assuming we don't have a Slade fan on KMC?

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
In Slades defense...

confused

I've got nothing.

It's been argue Cap beats Danny without the Iron Fist, however. Would those same people weigh in on Slades chances compared to Caps, assuming we don't have a Slade fan on KMC?

With Slade's new armor and skills, he can at least hang with IF. The armor does give him enhanced strength and speed on top of his already enhanced stats.

chipguy_okay
^Yep. I'd say he's actually got the durability to even survive a prolonged beating from Ironfist.

Danny smashing apart a Heli-carrier doesn't seems leaps and bounds above Deathstokre getting up after having a submarine slammed into him.

Issue here is speed. Deathstroke is a good deal slower...but he's hella accurate with his weapons.

Mindset
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
Deathstokre getting up after having a submarine slammed into him.

wut?

operator616
is this new 52 or pre 52 DS? coz new 52 DS should win without problems, pre 52 DS will have problems with iron fist.

cdtm
What feats does New 52 DS have?

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset
wut?

armor dude, armor

Mindset
That's stupid.

Halfamazing
Danny is probably around the same level of skill as Batman when you use chi-less feats. So I'd say Slade takes a hefty majority.

beatboks
Originally posted by Halfamazing
Danny is probably around the same level of skill as Batman when you use chi-less feats. So I'd say Slade takes a hefty majority.

PARDON!!!!! Danny Sh!t's all over Bruce. Bruce would barely be above Elektra ( who I'd consider pretty close to Shiva)

SamZED
Exactly. Cap America just used the power of patriotism to match Danny.

namorsubby
Slades physical stats>Danny's.

Mindset
Originally posted by namorsubby
Slades physical stats>Danny's. Wrong.

pym-ftw
Slades physical stats>Danny's. eek! what?

beatboks

even without the IF and Blinded Danny has beaten Sabretooth who's stats leave Slade's for dead how do figure Slade is physically superior when Danny can use his "normal IF amp"???

Raisen
Originally posted by operator616
is this new 52 or pre 52 DS? coz new 52 DS should win without problems, pre 52 DS will have problems with iron fist.

New 52 better than preboot DS? I haven't really followed the new but I would definitely respect the boost

cdtm

And where does Danny's stats stand by comparison? To Slade, and your other streets.

For references sake. http://forums.youmacon.com/images/smilies/Shifty_Eyes_Emoticon.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.