DP Tyrant Vs Zeus , Physical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who wins, zeus can amp as much as he wants physically

Blow For Blow Who comes out on top

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/c/c9/Tyrant_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35833/1712878-zeus_vs_hulk_super.jpg

Silent Master
Zeus is greek, so he has more exp going blow for blow. smile

zopzop
Tyrant shows Zeus what it feels like to be a "bottom".

Tyrant 10/10.

the Darkone
Zeus

brownqk
Tyrant

TheGodKiller
Tyrant wins.

iceman24567
Zeus wins

DTM
Ill go with Tyrant, though it wont be easy at all.

operator616
tyrant wins easily, depowered tyrant wasn't that far from full powered at all.

zopzop
Originally posted by operator616
Yup. It's good to see that at least SOME people understand this fact.

WhiteWitchKing

Yeah, that's true I mean it took him a couple of times just ko heralds that we drained of their powers. roll eyes (sarcastic) So yeah, Zeus kicks his ass.

Sundipped
^
Tyrant 2 shotted a fresh Surfer with ease before all of that. Tyrant rips Zeus to shreds.

zopzop
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Yeah, that's true I mean it took him a couple of times just ko heralds that we drained of their powers. roll eyes (sarcastic) So yeah, Zeus kicks his ass.
Yeah, like the time an Avengers lineup consisting of cursed Thor, Photon, Namor, She-Hulk and Black Knight put Zeus on his @$$ crying about how they humiliated him. And the Avengers had just gotten through fighting they way out of various imprisonments and gods too.
http://s8.postimg.org/rs2exkwsh/Avengers285_08.jpg
They had him dead to rights then stopped their assault to try and reason with him.

Then Hercules came along and threw him around like a rag doll and had him down till he stopped too.

Tyrant destroys Zeus.

operator616
im not even mentioning that Zeus' famous beating of hulk isn't what it seems, since hulk allowed it to happen. There's absolutely nothing to suggest that Zeus can stand a chance against tyrant.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by zopzop
Yeah, like the time an Avengers lineup consisting of cursed Thor, Photon, Namor, She-Hulk and Black Knight put Zeus on his @$$ crying about how they humiliated him. And the Avengers had just gotten through fighting they way out of various imprisonments and gods too.
http://s8.postimg.org/rs2exkwsh/Avengers285_08.jpg
They had him dead to rights then stopped their assault to try and reason with him.

Then Hercules came along and threw him around like a rag doll and had him down till he stopped too.

Tyrant destroys Zeus.

Funny he said that and then shit on all of them at once. Better than that time when Tyrant his hordes of Drones assisting him couldn't even one shot any of the heralds that had been drained for days by his machine.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/Sabaition/Zeus3.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Funny he said that and then shit on all of them at once. Better than that time when Tyrant his hordes of Drones assisting him couldn't even one shot any of the heralds that had been drained for days by his machine.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/Sabaition/Zeus3.jpg
Yeah, notice how they stopped their attacks once he was on his knees and allowed him to retaliate?

Fact is, they were tired and battered after fighting their way through Tartarus and various gods before even facing Zeus. A wounded, cursed Thor put Zeus on his ass with a Mjolnir strike, yet Stormbreaker bounced HARMLESSLY off Tyrant.

Then there's an injured Hercules throwing Zeus around like a ragdoll till he stopped attacking and gave Zeus a chance to fight back. laughing

curryman
Yeah, notice how they stopped their attacks once he was on his knees and allowed him to retaliate?

Fact is, they were tired and battered after fighting their way through Tartarus and various gods before even facing Zeus. A wounded, cursed Thor put Zeus on his ass with a Mjolnir strike, yet Stormbreaker bounced HARMLESSLY off Tyrant.

Then there's an injured Hercules throwing Zeus around like a ragdoll till he stopped attacking and gave Zeus a chance to fight back. laughing

Cursed Thor has some of the better feats no expression

zopzop
Originally posted by curryman
Cursed Thor has some of the better feats no expression
"Though Zeus has sorely tried my cursed bones............."

Raisen
Tyrant.

Seems to only be 2 people going for Zeus

abhilegend
Zeus put hercules in a coma by just a punch. They only put him on his knees after Black Knight re-directed his lightning back on him. Context zop.

Raisen
Originally posted by abhilegend
Zeus put hercules in a coma by just a punch. They only put him on his knees after Black Knight re-directed his lightning back on him. Context zop.

Hercules is the leader of the Olympians. He has been shown to take away and restore Hercules' life energies. He is basically master over all Olympians power, much like Odin is for the Asgardians.
Context Ahbi

abhilegend
It was a straight up punch raisen. Shut up.

zopzop
No he didn't. Hercules was recovering from a beating that left him in a coma and near death. Even after Prometheus healed him, he still wasn't 100%.

Yet here he is throwing Zeus around like a ragdoll until he stopped and gave Zeus a chance to counter attack :
http://s12.postimg.org/pqfhem4qh/ragdoll.jpg http://s12.postimg.org/qeobxk3g9/ragdoll2.jpg

Tyrant stomps.

Raisen
It was a straight up punch raisen. Shut up.

lol. in a struggle, why would he straight up punch him when that's his ace in the hole? Zeus' power over this is inherent; we don't need to see power flowing out of Hercules because we should know that this is his ability and makes sense given the circumstance.

P.S.
You're stupid

abhilegend
No he didn't. Hercules was recovering from a beating that left him in a coma and near death. Even after Prometheus healed him, he still wasn't 100%.

Yet here he is throwing Zeus around like a ragdoll until he stopped and gave Zeus a chance to counter attack :
http://s12.postimg.org/pqfhem4qh/ragdoll.jpg http://s12.postimg.org/qeobxk3g9/ragdoll2.jpg

Tyrant stomps.
I'm not talking about that instance. Its another instance when zeus put a full power hercules in a coma. Also that was after BK hurt him with his owm lightning.Originally posted by Raisen
lol. in a struggle, why would he straight up punch him when that's his ace in the hole? Zeus' power over this is inherent; we don't need to see power flowing out of Hercules because we should know that this is his ability and makes sense given the circumstance.

P.S.
You're stupid
Because there was no mention of zeus stripping herc of his power. Whenever that happens, its specefically stated. Shut up chomper.

Raisen
I'm not talking about that instance. Its another instance when zeus put a full power hercules in a coma.
Because there was no mention of zeus stripping herc of his power. Whenever that happens, its specefically stated. Shut up chomper.

It's inherent. It goes without saying. Does everything need to be drawn out and labeled with you. The other posters were right. You've gone full Retard.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Raisen
It's inherent. It goes without saying. Does everything need to be drawn out and labeled with you. The other posters were right. You've gone full Retard.
No, it isn't. Post a proof or STFU. Also stop bashing.

Raisen
No, it isn't. Post a proof or STFU. Also stop bashing.

LOL. You've resorted to snitching? It's fun to see you retreat. Let's me see my next target.

Colossus-Big C
Dont see how the avengers fight matter, current zeus is a different best

curryman
"Though Zeus has sorely tried my cursed bones............."
Yes.......

Cursed Thor still withstood some of the more brutal beatdowns without getting knocked out. Ironically he might be the one with the least glass-jaw.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Raisen
LOL. You've resorted to snitching? It's fun to see you retreat. Let's me see my next target.
Whatever chomper.

zopzop
Yes.......

Cursed Thor still withstood some of the more brutal beatdowns without getting knocked out. Ironically he might be the one with the least glass-jaw.
Classic Thor withstood multiple Celestial blasts and was still fully conscious. Doubt Cursed Thor went up against that kind of firepower.

Colossus-Big C
Classic Thor withstood multiple Celestial blasts and was still fully conscious. Doubt Cursed Thor went up against that kind of firepower. he also proved he was more powerful than the combined power of Odin+Zeus in the arc erm

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he also proved he was more powerful than Odin+Zeus in the arc erm
Yeah, we both know it's BS but I was just responding to curryman's "cursed Thor took better beating without passing out" comment.

He was wrong.

curryman
Classic Thor withstood multiple Celestial blasts and was still fully conscious. Doubt Cursed Thor went up against that kind of firepower.

"some of the more"

Naturally excluding Thor's highest feat till this day.

What do you mean "doubt" ? You didn't read the arc?

zopzop
"some of the more"

Naturally excluding Thor's highest feat till this day.

What do you mean "doubt" ? You didn't read the arc?
Yeah I did. I doubt anything he went up against matches the power of multiple pissed Celestials blasting the sh|t out of him.

Then there's that time Classic Thor went up against Zeus in a fight that lasted MONTHS.

Or that time Thor faced off vs a pissed Odin (when Thor was aiding the Eternals from an attack from Odin and Asgard).

curryman
Yeah I did. I doubt anything he went up against matches the power of multiple pissed Celestials blasting the sh|t out of him.

Then there's that time Classic Thor went up against Zeus in a fight that lasted MONTHS.

Or that time Thor faced off vs a pissed Odin (when Thor was aiding the Eternals from an attack from Odin and Asgard).

Yes.

All very good feats smile

Though the fight with Zeus was obviously Zeus gauging his abilities, and not both sides trying to win.

Colossus-Big C

Or that time Thor faced off vs a pissed Odin (when Thor was aiding the Eternals from an attack from Odin and Asgard). iirc it wasnt for months, months past on earth but not where they were fighting.

ODG
Originally posted by ODG
On this, Zeus and Thor's clash appeared to warp time around them such that time around them kept going while they were locked in an instant.

Tar-Antado
Tyrant wins.

basilisk
Yeah, Zeus was able to drop that entire team, including Thor, effortlessly. And beat the crap out of Hercules.

But beat Tyrant physically? Hmm, probably not.

DarkOdin
im not even mentioning that Zeus' famous beating of hulk isn't what it seems, since hulk allowed it to happen. There's absolutely nothing to suggest that Zeus can stand a chance against tyrant. The very fact that Zeus beat Hulk's healing factor down to almust nothing is a huge feat i am not sure how many days/weeks it took for Hulks healing factoer to recover but it was quite a few issues, Anyway Zeus H2H showing have been better then DP tryants in regards to heralds i give the nod to Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.