Darksiders Death Vs Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
MY NEW THREAD smile

Here we got Death from Darksiders 2 vs Naruto

Death has All his weapons and Naruto get whatever powers he has

ScreamPaste
This should be less one sided than your Galactus thread. I don't know enough about Naruto to say for sure though.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This should be less one sided than your Galactus thread. I don't know enough about Naruto to say for sure though.

Me too. I also do not know much about Naruto.

that why I made this thread. is Naruto powerful to take on Death?

ScreamPaste
Naruto is apparently quite powerful. Last I heard it had become the strongest of the 'holy shonen trinity'.

I know Naruto and One Piece are both part of that, so Naruto prolly wins based on my limited knowledge of Death. In fact it'd likely be a stomp. But, at least it's not Galactus.

Khorne921
We haven't seen the Horsemen at full power since it was only at the end of the games that the Seventh Seal is broken. Hopefully when 3 comes out will see the true Horsemen including Death

BloodRain
Naruto's passing Mach 10 (I think >_&gtwink and multi-city block+ with his strongest attacks..

..besides his Nine Tails mode, makes him faster and clear into Mountain busting.

Khorne921
Where does it state Naruto ever passed mach 10? Hell where does it state that he ever passed mach 1? Minato was the fastest shinobi in the history of Naruto and he wasn't even that fast

BloodRain
/shruggles

Someone did a speed calc for Pain and Sage Mode Naruto and it came to Mach 5 or 10. Believe other ones have been done since then but.. cba looking into it right now.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Khorne921
We haven't seen the Horsemen at full power since it was only at the end of the games that the Seventh Seal is broken. Hopefully when 3 comes out will see the true Horsemen including Death

Unless that's a spoiler for the second game

its War that your thinking of anyway.

Factchecker
Death wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.