Kaine vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I forgot this fight will be happening soon until paramic brought it up in the respect thread. Who does everyone think will win?

Parmaniac
Hard to say since his other part hasn't shown much this far, without the Other I'd give the majority to Wolverine considering Kaine lacks a Spider-Sense and is more hot headed and melee orientated and exactly this could be his downfall.

SamZED
Here's how I see the fight going. It will end inconlusively but Wolverine will end up looking better. Reasons?
1) Scarlet Spider has the stealth suit, logically it should be an advantage but in comics having a default advantage usually means youre going to lose.
2) wolverine is guest-starring in the issue.
3) We're reading the issue from Kaine's point of view and Wolverine is presented as this unstopable threat sort of like graveyard fight with SM.

Magnon
Has Kaine been depowered? Because earlier he was able to just stand still and tank Spider-Man's punch without budging; he was able to rip off a huge chunck of wall from a building and beat Rhino senseless with it; he was too fast for Spider-Man or Scarlet Spider to even land a hit on him if he didn't want to; he easily moved Doc Ock's tentacles aside and killed him; etc etc.

If he hasn't been depowered, he will effortlessly beat Wolverine 10/10.

SamZED
Not depowered officially, in his series I recall him speedblitzing a speedster and a teleported at the same time. He put up a fight against Carnage too. But he did lose to Venom and Spider-man defeated him 1 on 1. Pete also beat an upgraded mutated Kaine during Spider-island. So hard to say.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Here's how I see the fight going. It will end inconlusively but Wolverine will end up looking better. Reasons?
1) Scarlet Spider has the stealth suit, logically it should be an advantage but in comics having a default advantage usually means youre going to lose.
2) wolverine is guest-starring in the issue.
3) We're reading the issue from Kaine's point of view and Wolverine is presented as this unstopable threat sort of like graveyard fight with SM. I doubt that the fight even happens.

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I doubt that the fight even happens. There's gotta be at least a brief fight. First rule of a Team-up.

Q99
Originally posted by Magnon
Has Kaine been depowered? Because earlier he was able to just stand still and tank Spider-Man's punch without budging; he was able to rip off a huge chunck of wall from a building and beat Rhino senseless with it; he was too fast for Spider-Man or Scarlet Spider to even land a hit on him if he didn't want to; he easily moved Doc Ock's tentacles aside and killed him; etc etc.

If he hasn't been depowered, he will effortlessly beat Wolverine 10/10.

Yes, he was reduced in power during spider-island. While back in the day, he had all Spidey's powers turned up to 11, spider-sense being at the level to give flat-out visions of the future, now he's down to Peter's level and no longer has any spider-sense or visions (and he's happy about the lack of visions part).

He's still pretty strong and skilled, though. And he can talk to spiders.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15898924_Scarlet_Spider_017-018.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15898927_Scarlet_Spider_017-019.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15898930_Scarlet_Spider_017-020.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15898931_Scarlet_Spider_017-021.jpg

*cough* *cough*

deathlife
Kaine everytime and twice on sundays laughing

Bentley
Kaine would've been beheaded when Wolvie slashed him if Logan was serious shifty

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Bentley
Kaine would've been beheaded when Wolvie slashed him if Logan was serious shifty
Simple explanation: it was a glancing blow. thumb up

In a forum fight, Wolverine, the almighty god of hairy bodies and midget stature, every bit a deity as Thor, wins 10/10.

python99
Can't argue with those scans.

Kaine states that he is stronger, faster and more powerful in every way.

Wolverine will be back

kaine is gonna get his ass carved next issue and lol at him taking down iceman

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
kaine is gonna get his ass carved next issue and lol at him taking down iceman He didn't really took him down, also Iceman while having crazy potential is one of the worst jobbers ever.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I doubt that the fight even happens. do you doubt it now? Do you doubt the reality now?

I doubt it you Debbie Downer.

Raisen
Kaine used to be huge. What happened to his size?

Also, Kaine all day, everyday for the W.

Wolverine was invented for children. So was Superman

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
kaine is gonna get his ass carved next issue and lol at him taking down iceman

Yeah, but Iceman is about as effective as a pylon like 99% of the time. Tbh, I'd rather have Shadowcat or Beast on my team then Iceman if we were going by averages, they come off as more useful.

Bentley
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, but Iceman is about as effective as a pylon like 99% of the time. Tbh, I'd rather have Shadowcat or Beast on my team then Iceman if we were going by averages, they come off as more useful.

By the same token I rather have a donkey to carry my stuff than Thor in my team shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bentley
By the same token I rather have a donkey to carry my stuff than Thor in my team shifty

If Thor's that bad, imagine how Kang looks in contrast. How many times has he owned Kang the Conquered now? I think I've lost track.

agreed, iceman is beyond salvation now

Sixth_Winged
he's getting a push next x-men arc, ill hold my opinions for him till then.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753
agreed, iceman is beyond salvation now
He looked pretty good in A+X recently... Well somewhat good..

missed that one. I've only bothered downloading the QQ + cap one, which was pretty funny.

jitay
QQ and Cap god i need to read that

have you seen Hawkeye and Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.