Krillin vs. Luffy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Dragon Ball Krillin vs. Arlong Park Luffy

Post Frieza Krillin vs. Second Gear Luffy

Current Krillin (end of DBZ & Movie) vs. Current Luffy

Who wins the most?

AuraAngel
Krillin wins all of them pretty handily.

Q99
You gotta get the weakest Krillin vs the strongest Luffy before it resembles a fight.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Q99
You gotta get the weakest Krillin vs the strongest Luffy before it resembles a fight. Let do that!!!!!!!!

AuraAngel
Well the weakest Krillin is the one before his training with Roshi. He might be too weak though.

KingD19
Krillin is essentially Kizaru without the intangibility, not that he needs it.

TheHulk
1.Luffy
2.Krillan
3.Luffy

Bentley
Originally posted by KingD19
Krillin is essentially Kizaru without the intangibility, not that he needs it.

Don't see it at all.

BloodRain
Current Luffy ≈ end of Dragon Ball Krillin (as in pre-DBZ)

Based
At the end of DB Krillin has a PL of ~ 200. Piccolo's 300 was able to destroy the moon quite easily. Granted I'm really behind on OP but I doubt Luffy is that strong.

Q99
Originally posted by Based
At the end of DB Krillin has a PL of ~ 200. Piccolo's 300 was able to destroy the moon quite easily. Granted I'm really behind on OP but I doubt Luffy is that strong.

Or even ignoring the Moon feat because it's such an outlier, but King Piccolo was able to destroy a city with a blast.

City busting is still *very* impressive to One Piece.

KingD19
Originally posted by Bentley
Don't see it at all.

Ki attacks similar to his pika pika no mi abilities, and he's faster than pretty much everyone in One Piece.

Bentley
Pika allows him to reform and to change shapes, also light is much faster than Krillin is, even at the end of Z.

Nevan
Please tell me you're not serious OP

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Pika allows him to reform and to change shapes, also light is much faster than Krillin is, even at the end of Z.

Yes, but he's still so much faster than everyone else he might as well be, and he has faster reactions.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Or even ignoring the Moon feat because it's such an outlier, but King Piccolo was able to destroy a city with a blast.

City busting is still *very* impressive to One Piece.

But Luffy could also physically ****ing dominate any Dragonball character.

King Piccolo's housebusting with a punch isn't very impressive by comparison.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
But Luffy could also physically ****ing dominate any Dragonball character.

King Piccolo's housebusting with a punch isn't very impressive by comparison.

Sure, but with speed and energy blasts, it doesn't really matter.

(And I hate to bring this up, but GT actually gives good strength feats like lifting a city)

Nevan
Originally posted by Q99
(And I hate to bring this up, but GT actually gives good strength feats like lifting a city)
Pretty sure he was talking about part 1

Q99
Ah, yes.

NemeBro
I was only talking about Dragonball, as in, pre-Raditz.

Esomark
1st scenario: I think only 23rd Budokai Krillin stands a chance here.

2nd scenario: Krillin slices off Luffy's head with a Kienzan or can just point and shoot really.

3rd scenario: Same as above.

NotAllThatEvil
When during dragonball?

I am Vegeta
Krillen takes majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.