General Immortus Vs Red Skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
1. Who is the better strategist?
2. Who is smarter overall?
3. Who wins with prep?

Please explain.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/RS_zpsd0bfb047.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GI_zps315e090e.jpg

SamZED
Only remember Immortus from the cartoon.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SamZED
Only remember Immortus from the cartoon.

What cartoon?

SamZED
Teen Titans.

Golgo13
Ah, never seen it. Who wins here, though?

pym-ftw
Skull currently in all 3 for now

Golgo13
What has Skull done that puts him over GI in intelligence?

pym-ftw
He has Professor X's brain, it kinda makes a battle of wits swing in his favor...

Golgo13
This is just standard Skull with prep.

JakeTheBank
With prep, he's able to get Professor X's brain.

Golgo13
Immortus has gone up against geniuses too. Like Niles Caulder. eek! He has centuries of experience.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
With prep, he's able to get Professor X's brain. we assuming conditions are the same and chuck's tomb is up for the take?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
we assuming conditions are the same and chuck's tomb is up for the take?

I was more or less commenting on how Prep-Man specified that this is "standard Skull", who, with prep (and not a whole of time to do so, either) was capable of giving himself a sizable upgrade. Per this thread, Skull becoming Professor Skull is an option available to him.

pym-ftw
Which Skull is it if not current?

Golgo13
I was more or less commenting on how Prep-Man specified that this is "standard Skull", who, with prep (and not a whole of time to do so, either) was capable of giving himself a sizable upgrade. Per this thread, Skull becoming Professor Skull is an option available to him.

Both parties get equal prep here.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Golgo13
Both parties get equal prep here.

Okay. But you agree that the whole Prof. X brain thing would be a valid "prep" feat to use for Skull, then, correct?

Golgo13
Okay. But you agree that the whole Prof. X brain thing would be a valid "prep" feat to use for Skull, then, correct?

Yes, but this thread isn't specifically a prep war. Read the other 3 questions and give examples of who is superior. BTW, I'm not rooting for anyone, since I have only read one story with Immortus. If you feel Skull is smarter (without Charle's brain), then give reasons and vice versa.

Flyattractor
Of course if you continue to harp on just that one feat of the Skull that only makes it sound like Skull can't beat Immortus unless he gets ChuckBrains.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yes, but this thread isn't specifically a prep war. Read the other 3 questions and give examples of who is superior. BTW, I'm not rooting for anyone, since I have only read one story with Immortus. If you feel Skull is smarter (without Charle's brain), then give reasons and vice versa.

I'm just pointing out one of many of Skull's prep feats as it pertains to the thread. /shrug

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Of course if you continue to harp on just that one feat of the Skull that only makes it sound like Skull can't beat Immortus unless he gets ChuckBrains.

It's his most recent prep-based feat and it's a pretty good one.

There's also the times he's gotten his hands on the Cosmic Cube...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.