Prep Battle! Kobra Vs Maxwell Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Jason Burr, Kobra vs Maxwell Lord. Who's the better tactician? Who wins in the end with prep?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/JB_zps71bf6c23.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ML_zpsd059fc1f.jpg

curryman
I never understood what was so threatening about Kobra.

Golgo13
Originally posted by curryman

In the JSA mini Jason was in he did well against Mr. Terrific in a prep war. Holt won in the end, but he held his own.

Q99
Originally posted by curryman

Big organization (that is HIGHLY infiltration resistance, checkmate couldn't get agents in), lots of resources, pretty smart.

beatboks
Originally posted by Q99
Big organization (that is HIGHLY infiltration resistance, checkmate couldn't get agents in), lots of resources, pretty smart.

In addition to which he mixes science and magic pretty well. plus his entire organization is a cult that worship him as a god and will literally die to accomplish whatever he wants.

beatboks
As to the thread, Lord dies of an excessive nose bleed trying to TP hold Kobra's devotees.

abhilegend
He didn't die when he brainwashed entire planet or freed them from the said brainwashing.

beatboks
Originally posted by abhilegend
He didn't die when he brainwashed entire planet or freed them from the said brainwashing.

No but he wasn't trying to control a group of DIEhard Zealots who would willingly explode themselves for their god either. And franky given how much trouble he had in JLI just to push some of the members to join and the pain that put him through I'd consider that one a LOT of PIS. I mean he even "brainwashed" people with shown TP resistance who have resisted TPers who had shown far greater feats than Lord to that point.

beatboks
@ abhilegend FTR both my posts were intended as Jokes. The forst because I thought that's what the thread was ( two nothing characters who each have one only decent appearance)

The second taking the mickey out of you for taking it serious. Looking at it now probably not funny.

Golgo13
This is a prep battle, seeing as both are really good tacticians. I think Jason is slightly better, though.

Mindset
Ted Kord wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.