Rematch: HOTM Hulk vs Zeus H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
1.Hulk cannot grow stronger nor can Zeus Amp. They are fighting at base lvl. Hulk durability will not increase nor his Healing factor.

2.''Angerier Hulks the stronger Hulk gets'' and his HF and Durability. but Zeus still can't amp.

3.Both can amp.

Terryc250
1) Not sure how strong Zeus is without amping

2) Probably Hulk

3) Zeus

Colossus-Big C
Zeus is only class 90 Naturally, were as Odin is Class 60 Naturally based on those Handbooks.

So yea no amping hulk may win

the Darkone
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Zeus is only class 90 Naturally, were as Odin is Class 60 Naturally based on those Handbooks.

So yea no amping hulk may win

Odin is class 75

carver9
Zeus destroys in all of them. Hulk is good but not Zeus good.

Cogito
Nobody knows what an unamped Zeus is like, so I'm throwing those ones out.

The question then becomes "can Zeus replicate HOTM's feat?", and then answer is obviously yes.

/thread.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus destroys in all of them. Hulk is good but not Zeus good. What the f**k?

celeyhyga17
Zeus destroys in all of them. Hulk is good but not Zeus good.
Awesome. Ure finally taking ure meds like u were supposed to all those years ago.

Colossus-Big C
Would this be an "unamped" zeus?

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1317666
http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1317665

JakeTheBank
I never understood this "amping" line of thought when it comes to guys like Odin and Zeus. And honestly, I think the majority of this line of thought comes from handbook citations stating they're like 70 or 65 tons or some other bullshit.

Fact is, on panel, these guys have feats which display them manhandling elite strongmen such as Thor or Hulk. And they're not "amping" to do so. They're just that powerful as a whole and can manifest that power physically. Handbooks are phucking garbage, let's be honest.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Awesome. Ure finally taking ure meds like u were supposed to all those years ago.

Lol...I always gave Zeus and Odin 10/10 against any version of Hulk in a fist fight.

celeyhyga17
Lol...I always gave Zeus and Odin 10/10 against any version of Hulk in a fist fight.
For shame.

Psycho should have u kicked out of the CoTGF.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheHulk
1.Hulk cannot grow stronger nor can Zeus Amp. They are fighting at base lvl. Hulk durability will not increase nor his Healing factor.

2.''Angerier Hulks the stronger Hulk gets'' and his HF and Durability. but Zeus still can't amp.

3.Both can amp.

WBH one shots Zeus in either case.

curryman
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I never understood this "amping" line of thought when it comes to guys like Odin and Zeus. And honestly, I think the majority of this line of thought comes from handbook citations stating they're like 70 or 65 tons or some other bullshit.

Fact is, on panel, these guys have feats which display them manhandling elite strongmen such as Thor or Hulk. And they're not "amping" to do so. They're just that powerful as a whole and can manifest that power physically. Handbooks are phucking garbage, let's be honest.

Indeed.

Like how Odin, near death, could still easily trump Ulik with one punch.

Horrificus
Hulk stomps.

TheGodKiller
1. Split
2. Hulk
3. Zeus

TheHulk
Lol...I always gave Zeus and Odin 10/10 against any version of Hulk in a fist fight. You....are the biggest....lying...jackass....this forum has ever seen no expression

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Zeus thread-
Zeus wins after a long fight.

A HOTM Hulk and HOTM Red She Hulk vs Zeus thread ''Uuuummmm, Hulk kills them. Zeus and Odin at their base...Thor and Herc is useless here. I don't see how this team is winning. Zeus amped to face a
not so raged WWH. Taking that off gets them killed.''

HOTM Hulk and HOTM Red She Hulk vs Zeus Thread -
Zeus wins but he will be in some SERIOUS pain/ damage after the fight. You contradict yourself here. How does Zeus still win in a fight against HOTM Hulk with HOTM Red She Hulk, when you said Zeus barely wins in a fight against HOTM Hulk. Yes ''Wins after a long fight'' is ''winning barely''

JakeTheBank
Carv's a KMC treasure.

TheHulk
Carv's a KMC treasure. you call him treasure after seeing this^

i call him, full of BS.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheHulk
you call him treasure after seeing this^

i call him, full of BS.

You act like this is the first time Carver's been caught arguing with himself.

TheHulk
You act like this is the first time Carver's been caught arguing with himself. Lol that was a long time ago...hopefully this will help him see the error of his ways..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.