Edward Cullen vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted fistfight to the death in Forks
Who takes it?
No mind reading

FrothByte
No telepathy but does Loki get his illusions?

the ninjak
No telepathy is taking away Edward's power!

Loki is still strong enough to shove a dagger in Edward's side once he grapples him. And an Asgardian dagger in the side equals dead Twivamp!/

FrothByte
Originally posted by the ninjak
No telepathy is taking away Edward's power!

Loki is still strong enough to shove a dagger in Edward's side once he grapples him. And an Asgardian dagger in the side equals dead Twivamp!/

Well lestov did say it was a fistfight... so im assuming no daggers or weapons

the ninjak
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well lestov did say it was a fistfight... so im assuming no daggers or weapons

Well someone should tell Lestov not to make threads where one of the parties has never displayed feats to make a judgment.

Lestov16
It's a fistfight with no weapons and no mind-reading or telepathy. Also the way he manhandled Stark, and some other stuff, should count as strength feats.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lestov16
It's a fistfight with no weapons and no mind-reading or telepathy. Also the way he manhandled Stark, and some other stuff, should count as strength feats.

No it doesn't.

Loki has never had a fist fight. Especially against a accomplished speedster.

And Loki manhandled Stark whilst he wasn't in his armor!

KingD19
Considering he's trained with Thor and the others for thousands of years, it's clear he has h2h skill. And while it wasn't pure hand to hand, he's clearly shown he knows how to handle himself in a brawl.

And don't complain about Edward not having mind reading, as Loki doesn't have illusions and his other magic. Considering his durability when dealing with Thor and Hulk, and against bullets and explosives, I don't think Ed can sufficiently hurt him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
Considering he's trained with Thor and the others for thousands of years, it's clear he has h2h skill. And while it wasn't pure hand to hand, he's clearly shown he knows how to handle himself in a brawl.

And don't complain about Edward not having mind reading, as Loki doesn't have illusions and his other magic. Considering his durability when dealing with Thor and Hulk, and against bullets and explosives, I don't think Ed can sufficiently hurt him.

Edward showing his feats when fighting Felix shows how a fight would eventuate. If Cap knocked him back, Edward would lay waste to him.

Loki doesn't have the speed nor the tools to gain the upperhand.

KingD19
Cap took him off guard. But he fought Thor with no problems, and took a savage, cartoony beating from Hulk and was up and around moments later, pissed off but no worse for wear.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
Cap took him off guard. But he fought Thor with no problems, and took a savage, cartoony beating from Hulk and was up and around moments later, pissed off but no worse for wear.

Did you see the fight between Edward and Felix?

Cap is a snail.

KingD19
I'm not talking about speed, which Edward has in spades. I'm pointing out that if Thor and Hulk can't sufficiently hurt him enough to keep him down, then Ed has no chance of hurting him either.

the ninjak
Thor and Hulk didn't KO him but they did hurt him enough to floor him.

This is a fight between Loki...who has no H2H feats and amazing durability.
And Edward....who has great H2H feats and strength to whip Loki around like Hulk did. But will take longer to achieve the same results.

Eventually Edward is going to win this cage fight. For Loki has nothing to give back. Whilst Edward has everything to give.

This is Edward's fight.

FrothByte
Loki is definitely the better fighter. And although twivamps in general are very durable, Loki still has the better durability feats.

That said, I just don't see Loki matching Edward's speed. And IMO Edward actually seems stronger as well.

Tough match, but I'm leaning towards Edward here.

the ninjak
Originally posted by FrothByte
Loki is definitely the better fighter. And although twivamps in general are very durable, Loki still has the better durability feats.

That said, I just don't see Loki matching Edward's speed. And IMO Edward actually seems stronger as well.

Tough match, but I'm leaning towards Edward here.

True. Loki needs his abilities + equipment in order to defeat such a foe.

Even if that foe has had his telepathy removed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.