Mewtwo vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted fight to the death in Times Square
Who takes it?

ScreamPaste
MewTwo is much faster with better showings of power.

the ninjak
Jean disintegrated people with a thought.

She killed her fiance without much of a thought.
Killed her father figure even though he unleashed powerful telepathic resistance.

Logan survived for the Jean inside Phoenix finally allowed someone in.
Only resorting to intense heat applied against certain parts of his body.

She let Logan kill her. She gave up.

Though I agree Mewtwo had better combat feats.

Jean's telepathy and telekinesis should give her time to initiate a basic kill shot.

BruceSkywalker
who the frack is mewtwo?? anyway this man/woman gets obliterated

Lestov16
TdIDZAj9DEk

nO-J55gmFrE

ScreamPaste
Movie Pheonix doesn't have the feats to stand up to MewTwo in a telekinetic or telepathic battle, imho. I'll admit it's been a while since I saw X3, but I cannot recall anything that would net her the edge in power.

MewTwo casually maintained massive hurricanes while actively battling with Mew. He's also moved an island.

Your standard hurricane releases more energy per second than a nuclear bomb going off: 600 000 000 000 000 j, compare it to Fatman, 21 kilotons: 88 000 000 000 000 j.

600 000 000 000 000 j per second.
88 000 000 000 000 j

That MewTwo can initiate this with a gesture and maintain it passively is absurdly impressive. mmm He also mind-wiped every single human and pokemon who witnessed anything to do with his incident simultaneously, including an Alakazam, and he's much much faster than movie Jean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpn6nibaTSE&t=1m1s

Lestov16
I would like to clarify that film Phoenix works on a molecular, and not atomic or subatomic level. Don't know how that's relevant to the thread, but it's good to know.

KingD19
Jean gets killed by an emo cat-bear.

the ninjak
Mew-Two has obviously the better combat feats as I stated before.

But he took time to achieve any of the feats.

Jean just needs to look at the opponent whilst creating her own defenses and will the victim to corrode.
She de-constructed a modern gun in mid air whilst studying it.

This fight isn't so cut and paste. She withstood Xavier's telepathy. Pwned Magento's electromagnetism.
Turned people into ash at a whim.

Her telekinesis can stop Mew-Two flying violently in his tracks.
Jean repelled Cyclop's beams in the earlier films.

All she needs is to see Mew-Two and his particles get separated.

KingD19
Mewtwo wills up a forcefield that is fully formed in a split second.

NemeBro
Mewtwo's force field protects Mewtwo from all of Jean's attacks.

He then dominates her in a psychic duel.

KingD19
There's also the fact that Mewtwo is shown to have enhanced temporal perception. Meaning people move in slow motion to him. Jean gets destroyed before she so much as moves.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
There's also the fact that Mewtwo is shown to have enhanced temporal perception. Meaning people move in slow motion to him. Jean gets destroyed before she so much as moves.

Didn't know Mewtwo made people move in slo-mo....

I saw her manipulating through some force-field feat. But if she can't move fast enough to think then she is as good as dead.

Good work. thumb up

It's hard to believe that flame blowing dragon Pokemon even had time to blow fire onto him before he launched his assault back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.