Raiden Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
LET GET THIS PARTY STARTED smile

SpiderMan from marvel Vs Raiden from Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance

Who Wins?

Khorne921
I beat Rising when it came out, Raiden is stronger than Spiderman but he hasn't done anything that would make him any faster. If anything Parker has better speed feats and has precognition so he could take it as long as Raiden doesn't hit him directly with his blade.

5/10 split for me

SevenShackles
I was all hyped up to vote for Raiden from MK and am met with Raiden from metal gear.. Still thinking Raidens going to win. Good majority in his favor.

BloodRain
Even without the MGS2 Railgun, this Raiden is faster than Spider-man without pregoc. So speed is probably moot.

MGS4 Raiden was stronger than Spidey, and MGR Raiden flips over MG Excelsus:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/metalgear/images/5/59/20130515104244_metalGearExcelsus_01.png

Strength advantage, definite weapon advantage with his HF blade (more with Muramasa) and durability. I guess webbing might be tricky if it lands, only for not being sure about how tough it is.

Factchecker
Even MGS Rising Raiden isn't as fast as Spiderman is. Both Sam Rodriguez and Seneator Armstrong were handing Raiden his ass in their initial conflicts.

Spiderman wins a majority.

Zack Fair
Spider-Man gets destroyed.

Solid47
Lol. Raiden curbstomps. He would rip Spidey's heart and crush it with his barehands.

Jmanghan
LO****INGL!!!

Jmanghan
Yeah, Raiden casually curbstomps Spidey.

Raiden is stronger, faster (whether Spidey is webslinging or running on foot, he is not catching up to Raiden), and arguably a better H2H fighter. He doesn't even need his sword for this.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Solid47
Lol. Raiden curbstomps. He would rip Spidey's heart and crush it with his barehands. What is with you necroing old threads?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RadZoa
What is with you necroing old threads?

Lay off him, I used to do it as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.