What is the best Star Trek film of the 12 in existence ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
From the ten originals and two reboot films which is your favorite and why ?

Robtard
Wrath of Khan

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Wrath of Khan Seriously ?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Seriously ?

Yes.

Protip: You probably want to watch ST: The Wrath of Khan before you start ripping on it and me for liking it best.

quanchi112
Yes.

Protip: You probably want to watch ST: The Wrath of Khan before you start ripping on it and me for liking it best. I just rewatched it after seeing into darkness. Was bored the entire time and Khan was easily played like a psychopathic dope. This reboot Khan was beyond Kirk and played him like a bytch. Cool how roles were reversed in how Spock and Kirk died and were in opposite situations this time. But please this Khan shifts all over the Emo I am consumed with Kirk like a fool. His fake chest looked stupid too.

Boring and silly flick. Kirk was also a pansy and was afraid of,going back into space as the captain.

Originals were pansies save Spock.

focus4chumps
artfully you do not make it a poll. afraid of the results? smile

Robtard
I just rematches it after seeing into darkness. Was bored the entire time and Khan was easily played like a psychopathic dope. This reboot Khan was beyond Kirk and played him like a bytch. Cool how roles were reversed in how Spock and Kirk died and were in opposite situations this time. But please this Khan shifts all over the Emo I am consumed with Kirk like a fool.

His fake chest looked stupid too.

I almost believed you had watched it after seeing Into Darkness.

But then you said that and I see you just did a couple google searches to gleen some info and are trying to troll with that 'fake chest' comment.

Try harder smile

focus4chumps
he read it on the interwebs super highway so it must be true.

-Pr-
Wrath of Khan; though I haven't watched In to Darkness yet.

The first abrams movie would be about... fourth on the list I think, behind WOK, FC and UC.

Hoping ITD can break the top three though. Cumberbatch is an awesome actor, and from the impressions I've been getting, it comes across as more "Trek" than the first movie.

quanchi112
I almost believed you had watched it after seeing Into Darkness.

But then you said that and I see you just did a couple google searches to gleen some info and are trying to troll with that 'fake chest' comment.

Try harder smile Ask me a question about it. Same old,Robbie defense you didn't see it.

It sucked. Awful and boring save Spocks death and the torture worms.

Robtard
Ask me a question about it. Same old,Robbie defense you didn't see it.

It sucked. Awful and boring save Spocks death and the torture worms.

Same old Quanchi, googling movie info and failing at trolling, you blew your wad into your shorts too early with that "fake chest" comment smile

http://sgrumbleoutloud.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/star-trek-2-the-wrath-of-khan-25.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
artfully you do not make it a poll. afraid of the results? smile Its just opinion but come on if you cheer the originals you hate action. Reboots>>originals imo. You can like what you want but I'm the bigger reboot fan than all you fair weather Trekkies.

quanchi112
Same old Quanchi, googling movie info and failing at trolling, you blew your wad into your shorts too early with that "fake chest" comment smile

http://sgrumbleoutloud.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/star-trek-2-the-wrath-of-khan-25.gif Did you believe it was that old actors chest ? Wiki movies is your thing mr. Fiendfyre himself. Want be watching shitty Wrath of Khan again.

-Pr-
lol @ there being no action in the original universe movies. Really.

focus4chumps
Its just opinion but come on if you cheer the originals you hate action. Reboots>>originals imo. You can like what you want but I'm the bigger reboot fan than all you fair weather Trekkies.

right you chose to throw away the idea of a poll (because you knew the numbers would crush your silly little opinion turned hypothesis turned "fact".

so now its not down to the numbers but down to who can tirelessly rebut and have the last word. well shit, you win already! smile

Silent Master
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol @ there being no action in the original universe movies. Really.

You're aware that quan hasn't actually seen any of the original universe movies, right?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Silent Master
You're aware that quan hasn't actually seen any of the original universe movies, right?

Yup; it's still funny though.

Robtard
Did you believe it was that old actors chest ? Wiki movies is your thing mr. Fiendfyre himself. Want be watching shitty Wrath of Khan again.

The director > your failed googling smile

quanchi112
lol @ there being no action in the original universe movies. Really. Minimal. Star Treks whole style was less action and completely in opposition to styles of Star AWars. Reboot has corrected horrible original series IMO.

playa1258
Wrath of Khan. Its generally considered the best Trek film by fans and non-fans.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by playa1258
Wrath of Khan. Its generally considered the best Trek film by fans and non-fans.

a thread poll would have proved this but the cowardly and spiteful OP forbade that. now observe as he wins the thread through tireless rebutting and fail-googling of movies he never even saw smile

-Pr-
Minimal. Star Treks whole style was less action and completely in opposition to styles of Star AWars. Reboot has corrected horrible original series IMO.

Factually false; First Contact has way more action than the first Abrams movie, and quite a bit more too.

You could even argue that Insurrection, as bad as it is, has more action.

Maybe you should watch these movies before trying to comment on them.

Robtard

Maybe you should watch these movies before trying to comment on them.

'I watched the films, Spock died, torture worms, fake chest' /derp

quanchi112
'I watched the films, Spock died, torture worms, fake chest' /derp Ask me a question. Do it, sport. Shall we begin ?

quanchi112
Factually false; First Contact has way more action than the first Abrams movie, and quite a bit more too.

You could even argue that Insurrection, as bad as it is, has more action.

Maybe you should watch these movies before trying to comment on them. I have seen them and they were awful. Entire original saga was lame and I wasn't a fan at all. No, it didn't.

Not suffering through these movies again. Reboots are better in my humble opinion. smile

quanchi112
a thread poll would have proved this but the cowardly and spiteful OP forbade that. now observe as he wins the thread through tireless rebutting and fail-googling of movies he never even saw smile Quit crying this isn't a popularity contest.

focus4chumps
Quit crying this isn't a popularity contest.

thats exactly what this thread is.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
thats exactly what this thread is.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I favor the reboots. Biggest reboot fan here. I consider myself the new blood Star Trek was looking for.

Impediment
Wrath of Khan, First Contact, The Voyage Home.

focus4chumps
so yeah, its a popularity contest which you knowingly avoided creating a poll for, the reason behind which is simply so you can forgo the fact that the majority disagrees with you and also that wrath of khan would certainly win.

this way you can go on posturing like a 13 year old adolescent boy, convinced that parroting yourself=win.

Zack Fair
Poor reboot.

quanchi112
so yeah, its a popularity contest which you knowingly avoided creating a poll for, the reason behind which is simply so you can forgo the fact that the majority disagrees with you and also that wrath of khan would certainly win.

this way you can go on posturing like a 13 year old adolescent boy, convinced that parroting yourself=win. It is an opinion thread so there is no winning. You can prefer the originals all you want but Into Darkness was awesome and by far the best for me.

Darth Martin
There is no winning because you didn't create a poll.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
There is no winning because you didn't create a poll. Too subjective to win IMO.

focus4chumps
There is no winning because you didn't create a poll.

how convenient

Too subjective to win IMO.

unlike all your own objective opinions.

Impediment
I can make a poll, you know.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Impediment
I can make a poll, you know.

yes please

quanchi112
how convenient

unlike all your own objective opinions. This is too subjective and ill let box office decide what people like more.

Impediment
Only if the thread starter wishes for it, though. It's Quan's thread.

focus4chumps
Only if the thread starter wishes for it, though. It's Quan's thread.

well in that case i'll answer for quan: NO!!! its too 'subjective', which is a fancy college word for "quan gets embarrassed and wrath of khan wins by a ridiculously stacked landslide."

quanchi112
Only if the thread starter wishes for it, though. It's Quan's thread. Sure, why not.

Darth Martin
Too subjective to win IMO.

Didn't stop you from creating this with a poll.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t579428.html

Impediment
Now there is a poll.

I left out The Final Frontier and Undiscovered Country since I ran out of options. 10 Max.

quanchi112
Didn't stop you from creating this with a poll.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t579428.html That is a battle not a who do you like more. Different.

focus4chumps
Undiscovered Country

you kept insurrection and dropped UC. w the actual f

quanchi112
Now there is a poll.

I left out The Final Frontier and Undiscovered Country since I ran out of options. 10 Max. I think the people want Khan threads. I'm ready for all dissenters.

-Pr-
you kept insurrection and dropped UC. w the actual f

Yeah. Undiscovered Country is one of the better ones, too, imo.

quanchi112
you kept insurrection and dropped UC. w the actual f So you get a poll and still you complain. Lol.

Impediment
10 options max for making polls. I'll ask a global to edit the poll to 12 later.

I dunno why a global can edit the polls, but I can't.

Robtard
Doesn't really matter. Wrath of Khan's going to win until Quanchi starts making sock accounts to skew the votes smile

quanchi112
Doesn't really matter. Wrath of Khan's going to win until Quanchi starts making sock accounts to skew the votes smile I don't care what is more popular. I march to the beat of my own drum.

focus4chumps
10 options max for making polls. I'll ask a global to edit the poll to 12 later.

but i was gonna go all hipster and vote UC, like the idiot who voted for first contact.

-Pr-

I know that feel.

Impediment
The poll has been edited to include all ST films now. ST 5 and 6 have been added.

Ascendancy
Enjoyed the old ones and "The Next Generation" iterations as well. Generations was my favorite, though the humor in Insurrection on Data's end was fun.

Really can't say anything bad about the first of the reboots; it did it's own thing and did it well.

-Pr-
The poll has been edited to include all ST films now. ST 5 and 6 have been added.

thanks.

BruceSkywalker
I am a trekkie through and through...

Best Trek is Wrath of Khan..

5r9qbvrprTU

Second best is Star Trek Into Darkness..

third best is Generations/1st Contact/Search for Spock

quanchi112
The director > your failed googling smile I thought it was a bit much also the fact he just remained on the planet stewing like a child over his lot in life. Kirk also having a kid and finding out about him shows the kind of idiotic irresponsible fool Kirk was.

Khan dying on that ship was stupid. Anti climactic garbage. Awful film imo. Thank the heavens the reboots are here which crap all over the original series of films.

BruceSkywalker
Yeah. Undiscovered Country is one of the better ones, too, imo.

Kirk had some good lines

focus4chumps
what idiot voted "generations"?

Robtard
I thought it was a bit much also the fact he just remained on the planet stewing like a child over his lot in life. Kirk also having a kid and finding out about him shows the kind of idiotic irresponsible fool Kirk was.

Khan dying on that ship was stupid. Anti climactic garbage. Awful film imo. Thank the heavens the reboots are here which crap all over the original series of films.

And another non sequitur cos you finally googled and found out Ricardo Montalban's chest wasn't fake and are trying to avoid that you made yourself out to be the ass-clown again smile

PS Everyone understands you hate Star Trek, that you've not seen any of the OS and TNG films and are now a bandwagon-boy for the new ones. No need to repeat yourself over and over smile

quanchi112
And another non sequitur cos you finally googled and found out Ricardo Montalban's chest wasn't fake and are trying to avoid that you made yourself out to be the ass-clown again smile

PS Everyone understands you hate Star Trek, that you've not seen any of the OS and TNG films and are now a bandwagon-boy for the new ones. No need to repeat yourself over and over smile I watched the movie and found that out as well online. Doesn't look real though considering his age.

I have seen them before when I wanted to debate Star Trek vs. Star Wars. Just calm down.

-Pr-
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Kirk had some good lines

thumb up

what idiot voted "generations"?

I like everything about that movie bar the battle and kirk's death. but no I didn't vote for it.

focus4chumps
i think its safe to say that quanchi was wrong again smile

quanchi112
i think its safe to say that quanchi was wrong again smile This is subjective but that's fine. I'm a reboot fan you love the originals. No one here is a bigger reboot fan which I knew and this thread verifies.

Sadako of Girth
"Why is Quan pregnant after gluttoning out on Khan's Glazed Cookies?"

"Cause theres a massive amount of Cum-Per-Batch...!"

I like the reboots, but TWOK is king of all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
"Why is Quan pregnant after gluttoning out on Khan's Glazed Cookies?"

"Cause theres a massive amount of Cum-Per-Batch...!"

I like the reboots, but TWOK is king of all. Not even close. Both reboot films are far superior. The king is Into Darkness.

Sadako of Girth
You are incorrect.

Sadako of Girth
Minimal. Star Treks whole style was less action and completely in opposition to styles of Star AWars. Reboot has corrected horrible original series IMO.

You're wrong again. But hey ho...its to be expected that you would say that from your vantage point of willfull trolly ignorance.

Yeah the poll says it all.

BTW: Original timeline and movies affected the course of this particular universe, so its not really true that its a "reboot", and its argueably still the same series.
Its not the Hulk,. Robocop, Spiderman, Superman, you know...

quanchi112
You are incorrect. What a retort.

quanchi112
You're wrong again. But hey ho...its to be expected that you would say that from your vantage point of willfull trolly ignorance.

Yeah the poll says it all.

BTW: Original timeline and movies affected the course of this particular universe, so its not really true that its a "reboot", and its argueably still the same series.
Its not the Hulk,. Robocop, Spiderman, Superman, you know... it's a restart. Google reboot star treks which is used by many others as well. This restarted prior to Kirks life, sport. It is a restart. Cry more. Fight the good fight, Trekkie.

-Pr-
It's an alternate universe.

The original universe still exists and is the primary universe.

quanchi112

The original universe still exists and is the primary universe. Both are canon. I prefer the alternate universe. The other universe sucks IMO. Most of you prefer the original which is fine as I am a huge fan of the alternate reality one in the reboot films unlike yourselves.

-Pr-
Both are canon. I prefer the alternate universe. The other universe sucks IMO. Most of you prefer the original which is fine as I am a huge fan of the alternate reality one in the reboot films unlike yourselves.

Nobody said they weren't canon, just that they're separate universes. One hasn't replaced the other.

Again, you make the incorrect assumption that people can't like both.

Omega Vision
Quanchi doesn't like old school Star Trek because it was aimed at people with an iota of maturity and intelligence, and takes more than just an affinity for explosions and sword fights to appreciate.

TNG episodes such as "Darmok" and DS9 episodes such as "Beyond the Stars" would go over his head.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Quanchi doesn't like old school Star Trek because it was aimed at people with an iota of maturity and intelligence, and takes more than just an affinity for explosions and sword fights to appreciate.

Pretty much.

quanchi112

TNG episodes such as "Darmok" and DS9 episodes such as "Beyond the Stars" would go over his head. It was boring and anti climactic along with poorly acted. There's a reason they changed the formula and it worked ie. the old formula wasn't working.

Robtard

The original universe still exists and is the primary universe.

Already went over this with him in the ST Vs ST thread, he claimed: "but everything changed in the regular timeline."

I had to explain that went the Narada appeared in the 23rd century, it created an alternate time-lime, but the original time-line still exist unchanged. He then did his usually flips and claimed he never made the clam.

Apparently, he still doesn't get it.

quanchi112
Nobody said they weren't canon, just that they're separate universes. One hasn't replaced the other.

Again, you make the incorrect assumption that people can't like both. I never said they replaced I said one was better than the other. You prefer the older ones I don't. Abrams saved the franchise to me.

-Pr-
It was boring and anti climactic along with poorly acted. There's a reason they changed the formula and it worked ie. the old formula wasn't working.

lol. We both know you don't believe that.

When you're ready to be honest to us and yourself, maybe we can talk.

I never said they replaced I said one was better than the other. You prefer the older ones I don't. Abrams saved the franchise to me.

You used the word "restarted" several times.

quanchi112
Already went over this with him in the ST Vs ST thread, he claimed: "but everything changed in the regular timeline."

I had to explain that went the Narada appeared in the 23rd century, it created an alternate time-lime, but the original time-line still exist unchanged. He then did his usually flips and claimed he never made the clam.

Apparently, he still doesn't get it. When did I say it replaced it. Both are canon. Two separate universes like in marvel, dc in which there are multiple.

Omega Vision
It was boring and anti climactic along with poorly acted. There's a reason they changed the formula and it worked ie. the old formula wasn't working.
Are you referring to the entirety of the franchise? How many episodes have you actually watched of any of the series? Anti-climactic? What part? Do you even know what that word means?

Robtard

TNG episodes such as "Darmok" and DS9 episodes such as "Beyond the Stars" would go over his head.

http://www.curtisbunner.com/http://www.curtisbunner.com/files/images/blog/2012/07/darmok.jpg

quanchi112
lol. We both know you don't believe that.

When you're ready to be honest to us and yourself, maybe we can talk.

You used the word "restarted" several times. I do believe it. Old Star Trek stunk to me.

Yes, as this restarted the characters. That's exactly what happened in an alternate universe.

Robtard
When did I say it replaced it. Both are canon. Two separate universes like in marvel, dc in which there are multiple.

You claimed the original timeline changed due to the Narada. It didn't and I explained to you that an alternate timeline was created. You then did flips and pretended you actually knew all along.

Yes, but everything changed in the regular timeline from this moment on aka Kirks dad, etc. .

Now do more flips and pretend you knew all along as per your MO smile

Omega Vision
http://www.curtisbunner.com/http://www.curtisbunner.com/files/images/blog/2012/07/darmok.jpg
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy230/joeboy101/1242799366621.gif

BruceSkywalker

Darmok was just on last night stick out tongue

quanchi112
Are you referring to the entirety of the franchise? How many episodes have you actually watched of any of the series? Anti-climactic? What part? Do you even know what that word means? Yes, starts off with I the resting ideas but fails to convey it through the course of a film to reach its conclusion.

Horrible lackluster films prior to reboot.

quanchi112
You claimed the original timeline changed due to the Narada. It didn't and I explained to you that an alternate timeline was created. You then did flips and pretended you actually knew all along.

Now do more flips and pretend you knew all along as per your MO smile Yes, everything changed in this timeline which occurred in the original through Narada, Neros involvement. That's why it's different due to different events taking place altering course of history.

Lol at your desperation.

Robtard
Are you referring to the entirety of the franchise? How many episodes have you actually watched of any of the series? Anti-climactic? What part? Do you even know what that word means?

He's claimed he's seen a few over the years.

Omega Vision
Yes, starts off with I the resting ideas but fails to convey it through the course of a film to reach its conclusion.

Horrible lackluster films prior to reboot.
I asked you about episodes in the tv series. Have you seen any of them?

The fact that you missed my question either tells me that you have poor reading comprehension or that you know nothing of classic Trek, to the point that you may not even be aware that there were five tv series. Or both.

Robtard
Yes, everything changed in this timeline which occurred in the original through Narada, Neros involvement. That's why it's different due to different events taking place altering course of history.

Lol at your desperation.

Do more flips and pretend you didn't say this:

Yes, but everything changed in the regular timeline from this moment on aka Kirks dad, etc. .

And then I didn't have to explain it:

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong, the regular time-line (Shatner Kirk, Picard etc) is fine and unchanged. The new Star Trek takes place in an alternative time-line that is separate from year 2233 onward. Watch Star Trek 2009 smile

quanchi112
http://www.curtisbunner.com/http://www.curtisbunner.com/files/images/blog/2012/07/darmok.jpg Id probably fall asleep before the end of the episode. Lackluster franchise to me prior to Abrams really delivering a great film with the interesting mythology here.

Omega Vision
So, do you need an explosion or a swordfight or a dragon or a kung fu battle every ten minutes to stay involved in a story?

quanchi112
Do more flips and pretend you didn't say this:

And then I didn't have to explain it: Yes, everything was the same and then changed due to Nero, etc. Thats an undeniable fact.

Robtard
Yes, everything was the same and then changed due to Nero, etc. Thats an undeniable fact.

All your flips won't hide that you failed to grasp what was explained to you in Star Trek 2009:

Wrong.

Omega Vision
Yes, everything was the same and then changed due to Nero, etc. Thats an undeniable fact.
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1611063/star-trek-screenwriters-talk-sequel-plans.jhtml

I can break down the sentences for you if it's too much reading.

quanchi112
All your flips won't hide that you failed to grasp what was explained to you in Star Trek 2009:

Wrong. Yes, but this timeline changes and won't go down the same path due to Nero. I never changed my position. You just make stuff up. It's your thing.

Robtard
Yes, but this timeline changes and won't go down the same path due to Nero. I never changed my position. You just make stuff up. It's your thing.

More flips won't hide that you clearly thought the regular timeline was changed (it isn't) and that you're a bandwagon-boy who didn't follow Star Trek 2009 very well smile

quanchi112
More flips won't hide that you clearly thought the regular timeline was changed (it isn't) and that you're a bandwagon-boy who didn't follow Star Trek 2009 very well smile Yes, the new timeline changed from the same path the regular timeline went through thus making silly claims like progression of tech irrelevant to a different progressive universe.

Robtard
Yes, the new timeline changed from the same path the regular timeline went through thus making silly claims like progression of tech irrelevant to a different progressive universe.

In other words: 'When I said regular timeline, I really meant the alternate timeline, which I didn't know there was one and that it was the concept of the Abram's film until you told me and then I pretended like I knew all along.' smile

Proof:

quanchi112
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1611063/star-trek-screenwriters-talk-sequel-plans.jhtml

I can break down the sentences for you if it's too much reading. Yes, but restarted the series through a reboot in this manner.

JJ Abrams' Film Reboot Influenced Star Trek Online Expansion‎
6 days ago
The fate of the MMO's versions of Romulus and Remus was determined by the 2009 Star Trek film.
The Escapist819 related articles

Google it. If you can't understand what reboot means still pm me and I will help you. In between fighting your brother I hope you can find the time.

quanchi112
In other words: 'When I said regular, I meant the alternate timeline, which I didn't know there was one and that was the concept of the Abram's film until you told me and then I pretended like I knew all along.'

Proof: This event altered the events and the regular timeline. I am 100 percent right. laughing out loud

Robtard
This event altered the events and the regular timeline. I am 100 percent right. laughing out loud

Incorrect still.

Repeat: The Narada going back didn't alter the regular timeline, that remains as is, the Narda's going back is just part of that timeline. The alternate timeline was created as an effect of the Narada's time travel.

Or just watch Star Trek 2009 again and pay attention smile

quanchi112
Incorrect still.

Repeat: The Narada going back didn't alter the regular timeline, that remains as is, the Narda's going back is just part of that timeline. The alternate timeline was created as an effect of the Narada's time travel.

Or just watch Star Trek 2009 again and pay attention smile It altered the course of events in this timeline. I never said otherwise. You failing to grasp my meaning is par for the course.

Robtard
It altered the course of events in this timeline. I never said otherwise. You failing to grasp my meaning is par for the course.

More flips to try and cover that you said and thought this:

Tell you what, PM an address and I'll mail you a copy of ST:2009, so you can re-watch and stop being an ignorant bandwagon-boy.

-Pr-

thumb up

Yes, the new timeline changed from the same path the regular timeline went through thus making silly claims like progression of tech irrelevant to a different progressive universe.

Only if you completely abandon all logic.

I have to admit that, as arguably the biggest reboot fan on the board, I am somewhat surprised at your unwillingness to appreciate the movies for what they are, as opposed to your constant lobbying to make them something they're not.

Why can't you just appreciate the movies as is?

quanchi112
More flips to try and cover that you said and thought this:

Tell you what, PM an address and I'll mail you a copy of ST:2009, so you can re-watch and stop being an ignorant bandwagon-boy. You can continue to pretend what I said wasn't accurate. You don't have the guts required to battlezone anything. Just playing safe and flame from the sidelines.

quanchi112
thumb up

Only if you completely abandon all logic.

I have to admit that, as arguably the biggest reboot fan on the board, I am somewhat surprised at your unwillingness to appreciate the movies for what they are, as opposed to your constant lobbying to make them something they're not.

Why can't you just appreciate the movies as is? I do love and appreciate them for the way they are. Robbie likes to do his your posts didn't cover this and pretend I didn't grasp it.

Robtard
I do love and appreciate them for the way they are. Robbie likes to do his your posts didn't cover this and pretend I didn't grasp it.

Proof you didn't:

Yes, but everything changed in the regular timeline from this moment on aka Kirks dad, etc..

Do more flips now. Free DVD offer still stands though, even the mailing will be on me.

-Pr-
I do love and appreciate them for the way they are. Robbie likes to do his your posts didn't cover this and pretend I didn't grasp it.

I never said you didn't love or appreciate them. Just that you couldn't do it as much as the other Trek fans on the board due to ignorance of the many shout-outs/tributes/influences.

quanchi112
Proof you didn't:

Do more flips now. Free DVD offer still stands though, even the mailing will be on me. Nothing I said was inaccurate. Quit posturing.

Robtard
Nothing I said was inaccurate. Quit posturing.

Except for this, bandwagon-boi:

Yes, but everything changed in the regular timeline from this moment on aka Kirks dad, etc.

quanchi112
I never said you didn't love or appreciate them. Just that you couldn't do it as much as the other Trek fans on the board due to ignorance of the many shout-outs/tributes/influences. Most of the original Trekkies embrace and favor the older ones. That's my point. I think there is a huge contrast in both and greatly prefer the reboot ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.