warpath Vs Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

Warpath

Vs

Rogue

Both in current form..

Fight takes place in the Grand Canyon area..

Oliver North
What are Rogue's current base powers?

Depending on that, I could see this going either way. In close combat, Rouge may get a drain, but I can see Proudstar resisting it enough to do a lot of damage to her.

rogue only has her natural drainage powers now. however, she has finally perfected total mastery over it. she wins this

Oliver North
so she is a normal human until she gets within Warpath's melee range? I can't see her doing too well...

the Darkone
Warpath would have to wear gloves and put her down quick

Oliver North
why? with normal human stats WP is faster, has superior reflexes, and according to Wiki can fly (I don't remember that in the most recent X-Force though, I could by wrong). Standard gear, WP has blades he can throw with high accuracy and is at least as well trained in combat as Rogue is.

Can Rogue win? Sure. A majority? no, it shouldn't even be close.

If Rogue started with any of her previous powersets, sure, it is a totally different fight, but Proudstar should have no problem dealing with what is otherwise a normal human before she can touch him.

-K-M-
Warpath cant fly anymore, and has been weakened physically (He's apparently class 25 now). No explanation why he was depowered.

when was he powered up and why?

anyway, she's pretty good with those drainage powers right now. pawned falcon and she-hulk in a go in avx. one touch is enough to get a decent version of her target's power these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.