Darth Bane Vs Yoda (In his prime)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Yoda has his full power, but lacks the physical inequities of old age.

Based
Bane gets stomped without orbs. 7/10 Yoda with orbs.

Dolos
Originally posted by Based
Bane gets stomped without orbs. 7/10 Yoda with orbs.

My consensus as well.

Yoda has at least two options. As for Orbalisk Armor, Force valor combined with a nimbler body would give him easy access to Bane's exposed areas when culminated with the acrobatic lightsaber form of Ataru.

Or he could redirect Bane's Force lightning back onto his armor, releasing toxins into his body.

His one shortcoming (get it?) is Bane superior esoteric abilities. However, Yoda nestle himself against most of Bane's more powerful dark side oriented attacks, even Force wave, given his superior telekinetic prowess and personal Force reservoir.

I believe peak Yoda could prevail against any opponent 1 on 1 save Luke Skywalker, Vitiate, DE Sidious, and Darth Nihilus. That's only four other Jedi/Sith. If only one Jedi and Sith can best him, and only three Sith could purely overpower him, you know he must be epic.

pencilcrayon
Is that the spirit of the 900 yoda in a fresh body, retaining all the knowledge he learned?

He'd prevail against all save only Luke Skywalker and DE Sidious.

Intrepid37
Orbalisk Bane gives a very good fight but loses. Others get stomped

Dolos
Originally posted by pencilcrayon
Is that the spirit of the 900 yoda in a fresh body, retaining all the knowledge he learned?

He'd prevail against all save only Luke Skywalkerno and DE Sidious. No, this is just a younger Yoda after reaching his Force potential and developing his powers

GM Skywalker
Yoda stomps ether way.

axel_jovan
Yoda pwns all save for RoT Bane, whom he defeats in a good fight. cool

Ascendancy
Considering the speed of Lsu and Farfalla's attacks I don't think that even Yoda has a great chance against and attacking, Orbed Bane.

As to other incarnations, DoE has a chance speed wise but would still lose the majority in a mostly saber fight. His main chance is in catching Yoda off guard with his Force Void, which I see literally no way of stopping, only avoiding. That said, it isn't an attack that can be maintained for very long.

Yoda is the victor for the most part, but I still don't see him having an answer for the Orbs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.