wolverine vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Wolverine with the muramasa blade. There is no bfr in this fights, cant he clear it?

vs hulk

vs Thor

Silent Master
Wolverine loses.

mighty adam
Well hulk is faster the wolverine but he could cut Thor since third speed is trash

he could clear it, depending on how well informed the other two are about the blade.

Flyattractor
How does the blade work agiian exactly?

cuts through anything, cancels hf, pretty much oneshots damage soak monsters

janus77
With basic knowledge about the blade, Hulk would easily use his superior speed and reach to knock it out of Wolverine's hands and then just rattle Wolverine's head enough to knock him out for a week or two.

That or just punt him up into high orbit and watch the blade fall out of his hands.

Thor would lose, most likely.

that'd be dangerous, he should stick to thunderclaps

Flyattractor
Hulk is faster then Wolvie now?

Cogito
1. Thunderclap followed by savage beating. Or just a savage beating.

2. Eh, it's probably in character for Jobber Thor to allow himself to get diced up. Regular Thor has a couple dozen ways to beat the shit out of Logan

Silent Master
Wolverine loses.

pym-ftw
Logan gets owned

Originally posted by Cogito
1. Thunderclap followed by savage beating. Or just a savage beating.

2. Eh, it's probably in character for Jobber Thor to allow himself to get diced up. Regular Thor has a couple dozen ways to beat the shit out of Logan hulk would need to get rid of the blade first or keep his distance throughout the fight. if he goes into cqc, logan will kill him in seconds. whenever they fight logan slashes the shit out of hulk with claws shorter than the blade. hulk's recent bullrushing speedbursts are impressive but I dont see a substantial,if any, edge in cqc reflexes.

thor can oneshot zap logan from 500m away at the get go

mighty adam
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hulk is faster then Wolvie now? hulk has always been faster.

mighty adam
Yes if either try to h2h the hairy ball then its over. Thor would probably do something stupid in try to h2h and die. Hulk dose use thunderclaps alot so its a 50\50 if he dose he wins if not he dies.

LeonBuco666
Wolvie probably wins this

Silent Master
Nah, Thor lights him up.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by mighty adam
hulk has always been faster. Really? Cause I always got the impression that and I have heard wolvie say that He is always faster then the big bluky guys and that is a big part of his edge.

mighty adam
Really? Cause I always got the impression that and I have heard wolvie say that He is always faster then the big bluky guys and that is a big part of his edge. comic wises yes wolverine is shown to be faster but stat wise hulk runs at base 300mhp angry hulk probably is march 5. Hulk needs more speed feats.

Flyattractor
comic wises yes wolverine is shown to be faster but stat wise hulk runs at base 300mhp angry hulk probably is march 5. Hulk needs more speed feats. Is that when he is "running" or "Jumping"?

mighty adam
Is that when he is "running" or "Jumping"? running

Sixth_Winged
In comics, wolverine stands a chance to kill them.

In forum rules, where he stands little to no chance since they have long range attack options that can take away the blade's advantage from him(which is melee range).

mighty adam
Well like them mods was on my nuts about THIS ISNT A POWERSET VS POWERSET FORUM. CHARACTERS FIGHT WITHIN CHARACTER ON THESE FORUMS. So with that being said Thor will do something dumb and die and its 50/50 hulk

Silent Master
In character Thor hits Wolverine with lightning, which is exactly what he did in their fight.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Nah, Thor lights him up.

If Thor went that route then yes he would win. But Thor sometimes fights dumb and relishes a melee fight. So I say can go either way depending on how Thor first engages Wolverine.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
If Thor went that route then yes he would win. But Thor sometimes fights dumb and relishes a melee fight. So I say can go either way depending on how Thor first engages Wolverine.

The one time they fought, Thor used lightning on him, that means Thor's record for using lightning against Wolverine is 100%.

mighty adam
The one time they fought, Thor used lightning on him, that means Thor's record for using lightning against Wolverine is 100%. burn him to a crisp.

The one time they fought, Thor used lightning on him, that means Thor's record for using lightning against Wolverine is 100%. he also started out in melee combat and got cut (albeit superficially) a lot. so the chances of him dying here are 100% per your own logic

Silent Master
Originally posted by 753
he also started out in melee combat and got cut (albeit superficially) a lot. so the chances of him dying here are 100% per your own logic

He started out in melee range because he was trying to talk sense into Wolverine who was being controlled, when that didn't work he threw Wolverine away and blasted him with lightning.

I'm fairly sure that Thor isn't going to be trying to talk sense into Wolverine in this battle.

then you can't claim he will blast logan with certainty. specially, given his propesntity to slug it out. though like I said, it depends on how well informed they are as that could change their usual MO

Mindset
Wolverine cuts Hulk and Hulk heals anyway.

Silent Master
Originally posted by 753
then you can't claim he will blast logan with certainty. specially, given his propesntity to slug it out. though like I said, it depends on how well informed they are as that could change their usual MO

Expect for the fact that once Thor stopped trying to talk to sense into him, Thor used ranged attacks rather than try and slug it out.

only after he realized he would soon get cut too badly. his first regular impulse is to slug it out

Silent Master
Originally posted by 753
only after he realized he would soon get cut too badly. his first regular impulse is to slug it out

Because he was trying to talk sense into Wolverine, you can't do that if you've fried him with lightning. Once Thor realized he wasn't going to get through to Wolverine, he went straight for ranged attacks and ended it.

he could have hoovered above and talked, right?

abhilegend
Logan wins both.

python99
Hulk is faster then Wolvie now?

Wolverine has quicker reflexes, but Hulk is faster

Silent Master
Wolverine gets fried.

Raisen
Originally posted by python99
Wolverine has quicker reflexes, but Hulk is faster

that's not even true. hulk has sixty years of history of catching missiles, tagging speedsters, and reacting quickly.

Hulk blows Wolvie and Thor away in the speed/reflex department

JakeTheBank
Wolverine loses both. You would have to go to lowball either Hulk or Thor or otherwise severely handicap them to justify Wolverine winning, even with the sword.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wolverine loses both. You would have to go to lowball either Hulk or Thor or otherwise severely handicap them to justify Wolverine winning, even with the sword.

Wolverine loses both. You would have to go to lowball either Hulk or Thor or otherwise severely handicap them to justify Wolverine winning, even with the sword. how do you figure that as far as the hulk is concerned?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
how do you figure that as far as the hulk is concerned?

Hulk can thunderclap, quake the ground, leap/dash towards Logan with a flying punch, etc. Even with the sword, it's entirely possible (and likely) that the sudden onslaught of Hulk's offense would disarm Logan or ensure he gets only a glancing wound on him.

Hulk can thunderclap, quake the ground, leap/dash towards Logan with a flying punch, etc. Even with the sword, it's entirely possible (and likely) that the sudden onslaught of Hulk's offense would disarm Logan or ensure he gets only a glancing wound on him. thunderclaps and groundstomps, sure. bullrushing or jumping on him is quite unwise.

LeonBuco666
He moves, punches and runs at mach speeds hulk is a big fast strong being of rage, but wolvie wins this if either get in to close there dead, A couple of god blasts from thor and a nausea induce thunder clap followed by a beat down from hulk they win but if they go in for h2h without seperating logan from the blade, they both get beheaded and diced, the blade earned the name immortal killer, or something like that

mighty adam
Hulk can thunderclap, quake the ground, leap/dash towards Logan with a flying punch, etc. Even with the sword, it's entirely possible (and likely) that the sudden onslaught of Hulk's offense would disarm Logan or ensure he gets only a glancing wound on him. yes but any wound from the sword won't heal. Hulk always gets cut badly when he fights wolverine and if he doesn't clap the hairy ball from a far distance hulk dies and dies fast.

mighty adam
Comics have shown over the years wolverine is quicker then hulk and Thor and a much better fighter. Thor in paper is this legendary fighter never shows it. Hulk runs at 300mph but fights like a slug 70% of the time.

carver9
Adam...be quiet.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/blowingforest.jpg.html#/user/Hulk3389/media/blowingforest.jpg.html?&_suid=1369420346735004798876564018428

mighty adam
Originally posted by carver9
Adam...be quiet.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/blowingforest.jpg.html#/user/Hulk3389/media/blowingforest.jpg.html?&_suid=1369420346735004798876564018428 I was the first to say hulk would have to clap him to win so you lil scan did nothing. No go back in you man made hulk shrine, and be quiet.

Silent Master
Comics have shown over the years wolverine is quicker then hulk and Thor and a much better fighter. Thor in paper is this legendary fighter never shows it. Hulk runs at 300mph but fights like a slug 70% of the time.

Actually, that isn't true at all.

h1a8
Outside feats are many times different than direct confrontation. IMO, I value outside feats more.

With direct confrontation Wolverine is faster and more agile than Hulk and Thor. He definitely has a chance to beat Hulk in this scenario. Hulk can win with thunderclaps or quakes from the get go but how often does Hulk do that? I would rather Hulk win instantly with thunderclaps and quakes from the get go since that would mean that Superman can blitz from the get go.

Thor can still beat Logan, but not if he melees. It's Thor fight to lose if he resorts to his traditional ways of fighting a Logan based character.

Originally posted by carver9
Adam...be quiet.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Hulk3389/media/blowingforest.jpg.html#/user/Hulk3389/media/blowingforest.jpg.html?&_suid=1369420346735004798876564018428 what's that supposed to show?

Silent Master
Originally posted by 753
what's that supposed to show?

That the Hulk has halitosis.

srankmissingnin
Beats Hulk easily, losses to Thor.

/End Thread

cdtm
Hulk can thunderclap, quake the ground, leap/dash towards Logan with a flying punch, etc. Even with the sword, it's entirely possible (and likely) that the sudden onslaught of Hulk's offense would disarm Logan or ensure he gets only a glancing wound on him.

How often does Hulk do that outright, though? About as often as Thor does more with his hammer then use it as a glorified club?

Hulk could beat Wolverine easily, if he fights for the kill at "go", and doesn't try and melee Wolverine..

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by cdtm
How often does Hulk do that outright, though? About as often as Thor does more with his hammer then use it as a glorified club?

Hulk could beat Wolverine easily, if he fights for the kill at "go", and doesn't try and melee Wolverine..

Even if he did that why would it matter? Wolverine has stood right beside Hulk and tanked Thunder Claps powerful enough to blow out multistory craters, and is accurate enough to cut the wings off of a fly. If Hulk thunder claps then does a flying tackle... he'll more than likely get stabbed in the face. Wolverine carves up Hulk almost every time they fight, wounds that would kill Hulk if he was unable to heal from them... which he is in this situation.

JakeTheBank

Hulk's started off plenty of fights with a thunderclap or quaking the ground or by leaping into the fray with a massive punch. Thor likewise has thrown Mjolnir or flew at an opponent with it or used lightning/storm control to start off fights.

Tbh, you would have to find specifically low showings of either to make a case for Wolverine or purposefully dictate "well, if either Thor or Hulk started off the fight with ___________ (which they have plenty of feats to justify them doing so) this would be a non fight, so they should just stick to melee strikes that Logan can feasibly dodge to make things easier for him".

So, again, in my honest opinion, you'd have to lowball Hulk/Thor or assume they would fight drastically down to Wolverine's level instead of one shotting him with ease like we know they can.

cdtm
Thor and Hulk have done it, sure. But against an opponent the caliber of Wolverine, as opposed to someone like Count Nefaria or another class 100?

CIS is in effect, and Hulk isn't a killer. Wolverine, on the other hand, is.

JakeTheBank
Thor and Hulk have done it, sure. But against an opponent the caliber of Wolverine, as opposed to someone like Count Nefaria or another class 100?

CIS is in effect, and Hulk isn't a killer. Wolverine, on the other hand, is.

They both know killing Wolverine is next to impossible. If anything, they'd be more inclined to use more aggressive force against Wolverine than another meta-class being of his "caliber".

Thor throwing Mjolnir (he's done this to baseline no name humans with guns) or using lightning or quaking the ground isn't out of character for him at all. Hulk trying to beat the shit out of him isn't, either.

With common knowledge of the sword, they wouldn't take any chances. Even without it, you could argue their initial attack would disarm Logan or rattle him enough so it's not even a factor to begin with.

ODG
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Beats Hulk easily, losses to Thor.

/End Thread I'm legitimately surprised shocked.

http://i44.tinypic.com/nh07ck.jpg

Khazra Reborn
Muramasa isn't unbreakable last I saw, it may not even puncture Thor or Hulk's skin. Plus, Logan isn't used to being able to be disarmed, it's going to be really hard for him to hold on to a sword when he's getting rocked with mountain shattering shots.

ODG
^ It's not unbreakable but it has carved primary adamantium.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ODG
I'm legitimately surprised shocked.

http://i44.tinypic.com/nh07ck.jpg

Obv you need to work on your deductive reasoning. It's elementary school, my dear Emma Watson.

http://www.containsmoderateperil.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Data-Sherlock.jpg

ODG
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxrjgigkYX1r2xn94.gif

srankmissingnin
You finally watch Supernatural Dumb? eek!

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by ODG
^ It's not unbreakable but it has carved primary adamantium.

Context?

ODG
^ No context. Wolverine slashed a Shiva robot cleanly with it. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You finally watch Supernatural Dumb? eek! Not at all...

http://i39.tinypic.com/2j0hvh3.jpg

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ODG
^ No context. Wolverine slashed a Shiva robot cleanly with it. Not at all...

http://i39.tinypic.com/2j0hvh3.jpg

Just watch it all ready you son of a *****! mad

Shiva isn't made of Adamanitum, but did "evolve" an ill-defined resistance to Adamantium after being defeated by Wolverine. /shrug

Originally posted by ODG
^ No context. Wolverine slashed a Shiva robot cleanly with it. not only that but it split the atom bonds in the metal (not that this makes much sense, as any metal ripping does that, but it was a huge deal). he'd certainly carve up hulk and thor's flesh, although as srank pointed out, shiva wasnt made of admantium, but was durable enough to tank it

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
not only that but it split the atom bonds in the metal (not that this makes much sense, as any metal ripping does that, but it was a huge deal). he'd certainly carve up hulk and thor's flesh, although as srank pointed out, shiva wasnt made of admantium, but was durable enough to tank it

It's already carved up a Hulk.

hum? I dont recall that

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
hum? I dont recall that

Daken beat the crap out of Skar with his Muramasa claws.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Daken beat the crap out of Skar with his Muramasa claws. he used them on him? how did the wounds heal? I only recall the pheromone and skaar powering down scene

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
he used them on him? how did the wounds heal? I only recall the pheromone and skaar powering down scene

The muramasa curbs accelerated healing, and then the victim heals from the wound as a normal person would provide said wounds are not fatal. My understanding is if you stabbed Punisher in the leg with the muramasa, and then stabbed him in the other leg with a normal sword, they would both heal at the same rate. The swords passive only procs on dudes with healing factors or similar powers... and robots with self repair abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.