This woman should be President

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Archaeopteryx
http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge-jeanines-epic-smackdown-on-the-mother-of-the-boston-jihadi-bombers/

Bardock42
No...no she really shouldn't.

Archaeopteryx
If Obozo can be President I think someone with her attitude would do a much better job

Lestov16
Not to wank, but Obama's doing the best he can. You can't blame him that he's forced to compromise with politicians who despise his policies. He's doing a shitload better than Bush, and considering that the only other contender was Mitt "Absolute puppet of the GOP who wasn't even interested in being POTUS" Romney, Obama's pretty much the best we got at this point.

BTW, how dare you suggest someone who appears on Fox News would make a good president.

Also, that woman's a bytch. She's talking about how the mother shoplifted in her past, something that has jackshit to do with the topic at hand.

Her main point is crap. Does Tamerlan deserve privacy? Arguably no. But it is the duty of the US that it's laws are upheld. It's what gives the US the moral high ground. If the US broke it's own laws at it's convenience, what would be the point of having any pride in the country?

Newjak
Yeah I'm gonna say no.

That's pretty typical of what I hear from Fox news. It's big talk with no substance.

People living here shouldn't be allowed to get an attorney if they can't afford it? Really.

That's not a good president that's someone who talks tough for the sake of appearing tough. If had been her or her family I'm pretty sure she would be singing a different tune.

Archaeopteryx
Fox news or not she's right on the money when she's talking about how we give someone everything this country has to offer and then they try to kill us. As for Obozo, he's a joke who thinks money grows on trees.

Archaeopteryx
Originally posted by Newjak

. If had been her or her family I'm pretty sure she would be singing a different tune.

So now you're defending the bombers? eek!

Newjak
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
So now you're defending the bombers? eek! Nope, and from that statement I've determined you're trolling, trying to be funny, or seriously a nut job. I hope it's one of the former two but on the Internet it's hard to really gauge people.

What I'm saying is that had it been her or one of her family members that were going through this I doubt she would be so willy nilly to toss out her or their rights to things like lawyers or fair trials.

I'm also certain she wouldn't be singing the same tune if it had been her ancestors who had come to america when it comes to just throwing them away.

And if she would that makes her even crazier then what the video displays.

Lestov16
Fox news or not she's right on the money when she's talking about how we give someone everything this country has to offer and then they try to kill us.

Just because they gave Tamerlan assistance doesn't mean he'll just suddenly forget the "atrocities" that the US commits in other countries. Do the people who die in drone strikes and as collateral damage to US conflicts get "everything this country has to offer?"

As for Obozo, he's a joke who thinks money grows on trees.

Um, no. He's trying his best to repair our phucked economy, and is even succeeding to an extent. I'm sorry, I guess you wanted the GOP's most qualified candidate, a businessman who wasn't even interested in the position. Why is Obama so bad? Because he's making legit efforts for social reform? Yeah, what a monster roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lestov16
Not to wank, but Obama's doing the best he can.

No, he's not. He's doing well on a lot of things but he's royally ****ing up others.

Archaeopteryx
Just because they gave Tamerlan assistance doesn't mean he'll just suddenly forget the "atrocities" that the US commits in other countries. Do the people who die in drone strikes and as collateral damage to US conflicts get "everything this country has to offer?"

Your'e really sick is you sympathize with the terrorists, two wrongs don't make a right

I'm not going to get in a pissing contest about our joke of a President. I agree with you about Romney. I voted for Gary Johnson, don't blame me.

Lestov16
Your'e really sick is you sympathize with the terrorists, two wrongs don't make a right

I don't sympathize with them. I do empathize with them though. do you know the difference?

two wrongs don't make a right

But you're suggetsing that the US commit a wrong against Tamerlan and invade his privacy just because Tamerlan wronged us. Hypocrisy much? wink

I'm not going to get in a pissing contest about our joke of a President. I agree with you about Romney. I voted for Gary Johnson, don't blame me.

Obama's not a joke. He's trying to appeal to as many people as possible, which causes problems with conflicting views, but by no means is he not competent at his job. Again, the economy is improving, so it's not as if Obama isn't effective. And I love how you think if Johnson was elected he'd just get all of his policies enacted with no brickwalls whatsoever, like the POTUS is omnipotent or something.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No, he's not. He's doing well on a lot of things but he's royally ****ing up others.

He's not the Fonz. He's not going to succeed at everything he attempts, but at least he's made the effort. Obamacare failed, but the mere fact that he was at least attempting to install some kind of universal health care counts for a lot, especially considering our prior President. The point I'm making is that Obama at least seems to have an interest in improving the lives of all Americans, rather than just the ones who fund his campaign. And he does pander to corporations, but only because he has to, rather than the GOP who do it out of greed. Some of his policies work, some fail, but he's make a legit effort, which, as stated, counts for alot.

Oliver North
Gary Johnson

smh

And he does pander to corporations, but only because he has to, rather than the GOP who do it out of greed.

smh

/Americans....

SunKing
eww...fat

Lestov16
Originally posted by Oliver North
smh

smh

/Americans....

Go back to your maple syrup and ham-bacon hyrbids

Robtard
http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge-jeanines-epic-smackdown-on-the-mother-of-the-boston-jihadi-bombers/

Nope.

siriuswriter
That video is one of the most terrifying things I've seen in my life.

Archaeopteryx
Originally posted by siriuswriter
That video is one of the most terrifying things I've seen in my life.

Why, Because it's the truth?

TheGodKiller
^Is it as much truthful as Fox's presentation of Stephen Colbert's interview with Congressman Robert Wexler?

Oliver North
so, is the video really just a rant against the mother? I only watched a couple mins

Newjak
so, is the video really just a rant against the mother? I only watched a couple mins Pretty much.

It goes

Clip of mother saying something

Judge ranting about how it's against America

TheGodKiller
so, is the video really just a rant against the mother? I only watched a couple mins
Yeah, in the typical Fox on a high horse attitude no less.

Oliver North
so, this woman should be president because she yelled at a women who can't defend herself?

'Murica!

siriuswriter
Why, Because it's the truth?

Oh, it's one of you guys... the "You can't handle the truth!" people. I've seen many of you around this site, you come, you go, your arguments are always shallow, one-statement, usually lines from a movie, oops-i-didn't-really-think-about-that-the-whole-way-through.

Believe me, if one of us can't handle the truth, it's you.

REXXXX
This would woman should most definitely not be President of the United States.

Based on how Arch is debating, however, this is trollery.

The Boston bombings are inexcuseable and nothing can justify them; however, the motives behind the bombings are sadly understandable. The Tamerlan brothers certainly went about things the wrong way, of course...

Archaeopteryx
Oh I see. People don't like my arguments and now I'm a troll. Osama bin Laden was shot and killed without any "due process", was that a "travesty of justice"? Do people here emphathize with him?

Oliver North
I would say yes, it would have been far superior if America could have taken Bin Laden alive...

what is your point?

Archaeopteryx
I would say yes, it would have been far superior if America could have taken Bin Laden alive...

what is your point?

The point is, even MSNBC was cheering when that happened. Everyone was. If the jihadists view themselves at war with us then maybe we should accomodate that

Oliver North
man, if only Americans could ever see the world beyond their own magnificently limited perspective...

and by Americans, I mean, almost exclusively, Archaeopteryx

Archaeopteryx
Religion, all religion, not just islam, is the most intolerant mindset on the planet. So when some commits, or attempts to commit, mass murder in the name of religion then we should be tolerant of that and emhathize why they did it? I don't think it's my view of the world that's distorted.

TheGodKiller
Oh I see. People don't like my arguments and now I'm a troll. Osama bin Laden was shot and killed without any "due process", was that a "travesty of justice"? Do people here emphathize with him?
Very poorly constructed red herring. thumb down

Edit: For what it's worth, I don't think you're a troll. A troll purposely riles other people up, and often succeeds at it in spectacular fashion. All that you've managed to accomplish so far in this thread is antagonize your own self.

Trolling is an art. You're certainly no artist./shrugs

Omega Vision
He stopped talking about Global Warming, so I guess he needs another warpath.

REXXXX

I'm having trouble even connecting this to what we were previously discussing.

I would have preferred that Bin Laden been taken alive. Additionally, Bin Laden's motives were NOT the same as the Tamerlan brothers. Do your homework.

Lestov16
The point is, even MSNBC was cheering when that happened. Everyone was. If the jihadists view themselves at war with us then maybe we should accomodate that

That's right. As Alonzo said, to protect the sheep you have to catch the wolf, and it it takes a wolf to catch wolf. Screw being the better man in the situation and trying to uphold moral decency. Eye for an eye Hammurabi-style, bytches! That's how we do! Amurica, phuck yea!

dadudemon
I don't think she should be president. I think where she is now is the perfect place for her. She's a bit angry and full of piss and vinegar. Her type of personality would certainly attract some of the GOP, a few of the libertarians (but the extreme majority would shun her shitting all over rights like she did), and possibly a few nuts. But she would fail spectacularly with her attitude and vitriol. I do not know of a president that has been elected, yet, from purely negative campaigning.

We'd need some of her platform and talking points before we could consider her candidacy and make proper judgement.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No, he's not . He's doing well on a lot of things but he's royally ****ing up others.

thumb up

so, this woman should be president because she yelled at a women who can't defend herself?

'Murica!

A much more accurate and far less strawmanny statement would be, "A 'Judge' makes some political rants about some points the mother, of the Boston Terrorists, brought up in interviews."

Originally posted by siriuswriter
Oh, it's one of you guys... the "You can't handle the truth!" people. I've seen many of you around this site, you come, you go, your arguments are always shallow, one-statement, usually lines from a movie, oops-i-didn't-really-think-about-that-the-whole-way-through.

Believe me, if one of us can't handle the truth, it's you.

No, he's been around for years. He's not going away any time soon. I also agree with many of his political perspectives.

thumb up

cantiljaguar
Bravo. She must be.

williamewan01
I also don't consider him as the leading person because if he will be then might be we will lose some significant thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.