Dc Flash's Vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

Pre-Flashpoint Versions

The Flash's

Barry
Bart
Wally

Vs

The JLA

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

Prop's to Golgo13

janus77
Wonder Woman flashes The Flashes, for the win.
:drool:

jl

Golgo13
Don't see anyone taking Bart.

xJLxKing
JLA win pretty easily. Superman may not be as fast as the flashes but TP should be enough to ...KILL THEM. WW laughs and uses his lasso, as GL and Arthur arm wrestle

LeonBuco666
The flashes easily no one can catch them here maybe supes but not likely, as for wonder woman lasso'ing them lolllllllll not a chance

xJLxKing
Yet you ignore MM lol

Supermex
Yep what about Manhunter
He be a major factor toooo

LeonBuco666
Manhunter's only hope here is his mind, when the majority of the flash team move faster than light, I shouldn't even have to say, that light is faster than the speed of a thought, MM, Hal are out first, WW gets speed Blitzed to dust or gets her kinetic energy taken off of her, then.. Making wally, bart or barry faster than they are depending which takes her speed...leaving superman, who's already been left to bite the dust of a flash.... Jla are getting stomped

Supermex
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Manhunter's only hope here is his mind, when the majority of the flash team move faster than light, I shouldn't even have to say, that light is faster than the speed of a thought, MM, Hal are out first, WW gets speed Blitzed to dust or gets her kinetic energy taken off of her, then.. Making wally, bart or barry faster than they are depending which takes her speed...leaving superman, who's already been left to bite the dust of a flash.... Jla are getting stomped

Huummmmm hello !!! But you left out Aquaman

armedforbattle
I must have missed the part in the OP where it said Flashes can go 'forum mode'

ODG
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Manhunter's only hope here is his mind, when the majority of the flash team move faster than light, I shouldn't even have to say, that light is faster than the speed of a thought Except when it's not.

h1a8
Flash's win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.