Khan vs. Batman (Bale version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Khan ends up in Gotham. This is pre loner type weirdo outside batman and at his prime. Khan is armed with his weapons whereas Batman has his. Both don't have any transport and start at opposite ends of Gotham. They hunt each other. Who wins ?

Robtard
laughing out loud

Doing anything to get a win somewhere to your new favorite, bandwagon-boy smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud

Doing anything to get a win somewhere to your new favorite, bandwagon-boy smile No one has beaten him yet. I'd even battlezone Vader against him once dvd is released. Bet you won't accept, coward.

Lestov16
Yep, you're going to give Harrison, a blatant superhuman, a phaser, highly advanced weaponry which Bruce's world won't see for centuries. This isn't a mismatch at all laughing out loud

Lestov16
Originally posted by quanchi112
No one has beaten him yet.

Besides Vader, Achilles, the Avengers......

Robtard
No one has beaten him yet. I'd even battlezone Vader against him once dvd is released. Bet you won't accept, coward.

He's lost in all your failed attempts and now you've finally netted him a almost guaranteed win via a spite-thread smile Good job?

Says the guy who ran crying from a BZ challenge in the Anything Vs forum smile

the ninjak
Batman drives the Batmobile through a random wall and KO's Khan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Besides Vader, Achilles, the Avengers...... He has beaten them all. Quit citing all the recent times you have been wrong.

quanchi112
He's lost in all your failed attempts and now you've finally netted him a almost guaranteed win via a spite-thread smile Good job?

Says the guy who ran crying from a BZ challenge in the Anything Vs forum smile Xanatos couldn't do so. I wanted to but he said real life caught up with him. Know the facts andn don't bash Xanatos he really tried unlike you.

Lestov16
I love how Quan has utterly robbed Batman of his vehicles, which contain his most powerful weaponry. and basically left him with a few batarangs and a stun gun. Meanwhile Khan has a lightspeed instant death weapon that can kill you before you blink.

quanchi112
I love how Quan has utterly robbed Batman of his vehicles, which contain his most powerful weaponry. and basically left him with a few batarangs and a stun gun. Meanwhile Khan has a lightspeed instant death weapon that can kill you before you blink. If I give Khan his vehicles with the weaponry he stomps even harder.

That is how Khan also kills Vader. You are catching on.

Lestov16
He has beaten them all. Quit citing all the recent times you have been wrong.

Jesus, Quan. Do you do this with every film character you like? I would love for Bambi 3 to come out and for Quan to enjoy it, just so we can get legit Bambi vs Avengers threads laughing

Robtard
Xanatos couldn't do so. I wanted to but he said real life caught up with him. Know the facts andn don't bash Xanatos he really tried unlike you.

laughing out loud Screampaste directly challenged you and you cried and made up excuses why you couldn't. Stop lying smile

quanchi112
Jesus, Quan. Do you do this with every film character you like? I would love for Bambi 3 to come out and for Quan to enjoy it, just so we can get legit Bambi vs Avengers threads laughing Just know what I say is always backed up. Always logical like my man Spock would say. Biggest reboot trekkie fan here nowadays.

Robtard
Just know what I say is always backed up. Always logical like my man Spock would say. Biggest reboot trekkie fan here nowadays.

ie Bandwagon-boy

Lestov16
If I give Khan his vehicles with the weaponry he stomps even harder.

He stomps harder........than he already does in this blatant curbstomp thread? Explains quite a bit.

Prove a phaser is faster than a blaster.

Silent Master
Jesus, Quan. Do you do this with every film character you like? I would love for Bambi 3 to come out and for Quan to enjoy it, just so we can get legit Bambi vs Avengers threads laughing

Yes he does, I'm amazed that it took you this long to realize it....hell, quan has actually stated that the only reason he even posts on this board is that Imp allows him to troll.

Lestov16
Just know what I say is always backed up. Always logical like my man Spock would say. Biggest reboot trekkie fan here nowadays.

Senator, I served with Spock. I knew Spock. Spock was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Spock.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Screampaste directly challenged you and you cried and made up excuses why you couldn't. Stop lying smile He said I had to do another one I never expressed an interest in. I wanted to do one not two. My time is precious, nerd.

quanchi112
He stomps harder........than he already does in this blatant curbstomp thread? Explains quite a bit.

Prove a phaser is faster than a blaster. Prove he stomps in that greater than Enterprise ship he had command of ? Seriously ?

That is spite.

You admitted Khan wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yes he does, I'm amazed that it took you this long to realize it....hell, quan has actually stated that the only reason he even posts on this board is that Imp allows him to troll. Lies.

Robtard
He said I had to do another one I never expressed an interest in. I wanted to do one not two. My time is precious, nerd.

ie you made excuses and ran smile

quanchi112
ie Bandwagon-boy It's not even a mega hit. If I were a bandwagoner I'd be on for Transformers and I am not. Love reboot but you prefer the originals. Lol.

quanchi112
ie you made excuses and ran smile He didn't accept my challenge. He ran.

Robtard
It's not even a mega hit. If I were a bandwagoner I'd be on for Transformers and I am not. Love reboot but you prefer the originals. Lol.

I'm a Star Trek fan, period. Which you tried to insult me for in the past. You're a bandwagon-boy, as shown.

He didn't accept my challenge. He ran.

Blantant lie. You ran from Screampaste.

Lestov16
Prove he stomps in that greater than Enterprise ship he had command of ? Seriously ?

That is spite.

You admitted Khan wins.

I was referring to Anakin, who causally blocks blaster bolts. You say Khan can tag him with the phaser, so prove the blaster is slower than the phaser.

Don't worry, Quan, Khan definitely wins, because as you just stated, this is spite smile

Lestov16
I'm a Star Trek fan, period. Which you tried to insult me for in the past. You're a bandwagon-boy, as shown.

Blantant lie. You ran from Screampaste.

Not because I don't believe you, but because it will interest me, can you post links to both of these situations?

Supra
Khan ends up in Gotham. This is pre loner type weirdo outside batman and at his prime. Khan is armed with his weapons whereas Batman has his. Both don't have any transport and start at opposite ends of Gotham. They hunt each other. Who wins ?

Batman wins

Robtard
Not because I don't believe you, but because it will interest me, can you post links to both of these situations?

Happened a few time with Star Trek, don't recall which threads exactly, as Quanchi until recently did not care for ST and would mock me (or anyone for that matter) for being a "Trekkie".

Ask Screampaste, I don't recall which thread it's in the the AVF.

Supra
He has beaten them all. Quit citing all the recent times you have been wrong.

How did Khan beat the avengers?

Silent Master
Lies.

No, it actually happened.

Originally posted by -Pr-
So you're lying too. Okay, we can go with that.

You do realise that your posting style is actually against the rules of the forum, don't you? I'm not expecting you to care, just to be aware that baiting and trolling can get you banned.

This forum is more relaxed than your moderation hence me being on it. Quit being so dramatic this isn't supposed to be life or death.

Originally posted by focus4chumps
your entire clownish existence here rests on this.

Did quan just admit that him being allowed to troll is the reason he posts on this board?

Originally posted by focus4chumps
pretty much.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Wouldn't be the first time.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/RRnhhqW.gif

quanchi112
Happened a few time with Star Trek, don't recall which threads exactly, as Quanchi until recently did not care for ST and would mock me (or anyone for that matter) for being a "Trekkie".

Ask Screampaste, I don't recall which thread it's in the the AVF. I liked the reboot and try to say I didn't. I hate the originals as they are boring and anticlimactic.

quanchi112
No, it actually happened. That isn't proving it.

quanchi112
I was referring to Anakin, who causally blocks blaster bolts. You say Khan can tag him with the phaser, so prove the blaster is slower than the phaser.

Don't worry, Quan, Khan definitely wins, because as you just stated, this is spite smile Watch the movies I can't post the clips until they are posted. One clip proves it.

It isn't spite you may view it as a stomp but not the same thing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
How did Khan beat the avengers? Off topic.

Robtard
I liked the reboot and try to say I didn't. '

I hate the originals as they are boring and anticlimactic.

Good for you?

You're not seen any of the older films, hence your blatant ST ignorance.

quanchi112
Good for you?

You're not seen any of the older films, hence your blatant ST ignorance. It is you've not seen but anyhow. Yes, I have. You can pretend I didn't but that's you trolling.

Kirk being scared in wrath of khan being at the helm of a ship was awful. Anticlimactic ending.

The Silent Hero
Baleman is pathetic.

Khan.

Lestov16
Quanchi's masterful analysis of Star Trek

I have seen many of the godawful movies. The borg were also very pathetic especially the borg queen. My god I can't believe the series has fans. Epic fail. That reboot is the best thing to happy so they could get away from the "Shit" generation. Strength in numbers will avail you naught, trekkie.

quanchi112
Quanchi's masterful analysis of Star Trek They sucked. You also seem to be quite slow tbh.

Robtard
It is you've not seen but anyhow. Yes, I have. You can pretend I didn't but that's you trolling.

Kirk being scared in wrath of khan being at the helm of a ship was awful. Anticlimactic ending.

Oh, now I haven't seen the older ST films. ie another clever "no you!" retort.

Yes, you've shown that you can with great effort do basic googling and have watched some online clips. Why you know Spock died, about the mind-control creatures (you call them "torture worms"wink and the Kirk/Khan scene. ie the well known WoK scenes posted on youtube and such smile

quanchi112
Oh, now I haven't seen the older ST films. ie another clever "no you!" retort.

Yes, you've shown that you can with great effort do basic googling and have watched some online clips. Why you know Spock died, about the mind-control creatures (you call them "torture worms"wink and the Kirk/Khan scene. ie the well known WoK scenes posted on youtube and such smile Spock was in the same reversed role that Kirk was in. His body is jettisoned onto some weird world. He's dead at the end of the film. Awful though. Khan's obsession and refusal to listen to his own people out of bitterness towards Kirk reminded me of Nero's bitterness towards Spock ala part 1 tbh.

Lestov16
Quan please do realize I'm not trying to mock you, but when you make blatant spite threads like this, and claim that Khan can beat a phucking telekinetic, I have to call you into question.

quanchi112
Quan please do realize I'm not trying to mock you, but when you make blatant spite threads like this, and claim that Khan can beat a phucking telekinetic, I have to call you into question. I never said he was a telekinetic I clearly argue in character and always do so.

Khan drills Vader.

Lestov16
So Vader just doesn't have Force telekinesis now? Why not take away his eyesight while you're at it?

quanchi112
So Vader just doesn't have Force telekinesis now? Why not take away his eyesight while you're at it? He has it but won't use it. He fights in character and tries to kill Khan with his saber. Khan shoots him. One man army.

Lestov16
Anakin blocks the shot and decapitates him. TK or not, Khan's goin down.

quanchi112
Anakin blocks the shot and decapitates him. TK or not, Khan's goin down. Did you see the film ? He isn't blocking this rapid fire. Not a chance.

Robtard
Meh, he'll just Force pull Khan's weapons out of his hands and then laugh while casually walking slowly up to him, letting himself savor Khan's impending doom.

Lestov16
thumb up

BruceSkywalker
time for some damn fun.. Batman beats the shit out of Khan.. Yeah Khan just stands there and takes it, but unbeknown to Khan Batman already has Gordon fly down Watson from Ben Cumberbatch's tv show Sherlock and they have tea and crumpits.. and watch Selina sing her oscar nominated song from Les Miserable

quanchi112
Meh, he'll just Force pull Khan's weapons out of his hands and then laugh while casually walking slowly up to him, letting himself savor Khan's impending doom. Out of character. Khan would be one step ahead of Vader too due to his intellect unlike the emotional cripple known as Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.