Voldemort vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Vold gets his wand. Khan gets his phaser.
Bloodlusted non-PIS/CIS deathmatch in the Vatican
Who takes it?

KingD19
Khan in a stomp. No way Voldemort dodges the constant barrage of phaser fire. And Khan can dodge all of his spells.

Robtard
laughing out loud

KingD19
Did you even see the movie? shifty

BruceSkywalker
funny thread this is.. Khan is fast enough to break the wooden wand and punching the old geeser(sp?) back to kingdom come..

juggerman
Quan's head explodes!!!!

I knew this thread was right around the corner laughing out loud

Supra
Originally posted by juggerman
Quan's head explodes!!!!

I knew this thread was right around the corner laughing out loud

He's staying out of this one so far

Lestov16
bump

Tattoos N Scars
Bump

Robtard
Aww, back before Supra was banned. His sock isn't nearly as Supra-ish, which is a shame.

StealthRanger
Khan

TheVaultDweller
I'd say Khan shoots Voldemort's wand out of his hand, closes up and then punches Voldy's nose in... but... y'know...

Tattoos N Scars
Khan finally wins one!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Aww, back before Supra was banned. His sock isn't nearly as Supra-ish, which is a shame.

I am more powerful now.

It's a shame looking back on my posts before I was banned for literally nothing.

I'm much more un ruley then I used to be.

Time-Immemorial
Rob is a homo

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Robtard

laughing out loud

NemeBro
Khan wins. This fight comes down to who is quicker on the draw, and Khan with his superhuman physical abilities will almost certainly fire first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.