Khan vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Since apparently Anakin is not experienced enough Jedi to kill Khan even though he has more force power then any other Jedi.

Well lets put him up against a more experienced Sith Apprentice. That other thread is a wreck. Mabye quan will come to his senses here.

Khan gets his blaster and powers Darth Maul gets his powers and lightsaber.

Fight.

Lestov16
Khan wins because Star Trek was the bestest

Just j/k laughing out loud Maul shishkabobs Khan, with one end of the saber sticking out of his throat, and the other out his ass.

Supra
Originally posted by Lestov16
Khan wins because Star Trek was the bestest

Just j/k laughing out loud Maul shishkabobs Khan, with one end of the saber sticking out of his throat, and the other out his ass.

rolling on floor laughing kudos!

BruceSkywalker
Khan takes the lightsaber, likes it and runs away with it.. lol

Supra
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Khan takes the lightsaber, likes it and runs away with it.. lol

laughing

quanchi112
Khan clearly wins. No feats of deflecting this kind of succession blaster fire. Khan is too strong, too accurate, and too fast to lose here.

Lestov16
Maul will have chopped off both of Khan's arms before Khan can even get a good aim at him.

quanchi112
Maul will have chopped off both of Khan's arms before Khan can even get a good aim at him. Did you see the movie Into Darkness yet ?

Lestov16
No I have not. Does Khan have some speed feats I am unaware of, because as far as I know he withstood punches from Kirk and had to be shot and tazed to be put down. That demonstrates strength and durability, but not speed, especially not the speed needed to fight Maul. But as I said, if he has some speed feats IDK, please tell me.

quanchi112
No I have not. Does Khan have some speed feats I am unaware of, because as far as I know he withstood punches from Kirk and had to be shot and tazed to be put down. That demonstrates strength and durability, but not speed, especially not the speed needed to fight Maul. But as I said, if he has some speed feats IDK, please tell me. This explains your opinion. You have not seen it yet are commenting on it. That's bad. When you see it get back to me.

Supra
Quan why are you such a Khan fanboy now? He was not that remarkable as your making him out to be. Did he kill some Klingon's, yes, did he beat some people up, yes. But killing Klingon and killing Sith are completely different.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
Quan why are you such a Khan fanboy now? He was not that remarkable as your making him out to be. Did he kill some Klingon's, yes, did he beat some people up, yes. But killing Klingon and killing Sith are completely different. He destroyed an entire small army of them easily while out in the open. Well beyond Maul. Sorry, telling it now it is.

Supra
Originally posted by quanchi112
He destroyed an entire small army of them easily while out in the open. Well beyond Maul. Sorry, telling it now it is.

What feats do those Klingon's have? None---
He caught them by surprise, they where focused on Uhura and Khan came out of no where with a big ass weapon and caught them all off guard. So there focus was divided between the Enterprise Crew and him.

quanchi112
What feats do those Klingon's have? None---
He caught them by surprise, they where focused on Uhura and Khan came out of no where with a big ass weapon and caught them all off guard. So there focus was divided between the Enterprise Crew and him. They were firing on him and couldn't hit him in plain view. The Enterprise Crew were in awe of him.

Supra
Originally posted by quanchi112
They were firing on him and couldn't hit him in plain view. The Enterprise Crew were in awe of him.

Khan does not have TK at all so the fact that they were missing a guy with spaceship weapons standing in the same spot reflects poorly on the power your give these Klingons. If they could not hit him in plane view they must have been pretty lousy Klingon's.

Your giving him way to much credit and now I'm going to see the movie again tonight just because of all this. He cannot just one shot Jedi's or Sith as you think he can, he has no powers outside his physical abilities and mind.

Is he a good fighter yes, can he woop some ass in Star Trek yes, but butting Khan up against a Jedi is like putting Captain America up against a Jedi, he's simply outmatched by there powers beyond physical.

Khans a good warrior, but hes not one shotting Darth Vadar and Maul as you suggest. Its simply not possible.

BruceSkywalker
laughing

these threads are silly now, so im just gonna have some fun

Supra
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
these threads are silly now, so im just gonna have some fun

By all means please do so!

BruceSkywalker
By all means please do so!

yep

quanchi112
Khan does not have TK at all so the fact that they were missing a guy with spaceship weapons standing in the same spot reflects poorly on the power your give these Klingons. If they could not hit him in plane view they must have been pretty lousy Klingon's.

Your giving him way to much credit and now I'm going to see the movie again tonight just because of all this. He cannot just one shot Jedi's or Sith as you think he can, he has no powers outside his physical abilities and mind.

Is he a good fighter yes, can he woop some ass in Star Trek yes, but butting Khan up against a Jedi is like putting Captain America up against a Jedi, he's simply outmatched by there powers beyond physical.

Khans a good warrior, but hes not one shotting Darth Vadar and Maul as you suggest. Its simply not possible. He is moving around and taking them all out. One man army.

Maybe not kill with a single shot but overwhelm them definitely. His skill level, weaponry, tactical warrior mind, along with his superhuman abilities make this a wrap.

He overwhelms them. You are coming around in the Maul thread.

Lestov16
Problem is, as Sherlock moves, Maul's going to move too, and Maul is a lot faster than Sherlock. Can Sherlock even get a good lock on Maul?

LOL. Pretty much every single one of those categories can be applied to Maul, who has been Palpatine's apprentice and training since his youth.

Khan's too slow. Again, cough up these speed feats, or the conclusion is simply that Khan gets his ass Qui-Gon-ed.

quanchi112
Problem is, as Sherlock moves, Maul's going to move too, and Maul is a lot faster than Sherlock. Can Sherlock even get a good lock on Maul?

LOL. Pretty much every single one of those categories can be applied to Maul, who has been Palpatine's apprentice and training since his youth.

Khan's too slow. Again, cough up these speed feats, or the conclusion is simply that Khan gets his ass Qui-Gon-ed. No, the problem is you haven't seen the movie yet come to a conclusion already.

You don't know how quick Khan is but are deciding the victor anyways. I can't post the clip so go see the movie.

Great film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.