Achilles vs The Scorpion King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1) Bloodlusted swordfight between the two in the Roman Coliseum
2) Achilles fights Monster Scorpion King from The Mummy Returns. He gets the blade Rick had.

Who takes it?

Silent Master
Wasn't the Spear of Osiris the only way to kill him?

Supra
I think Achilles speed and strength have the upper hand.

Lestov16
That is why Achilles has the Spear in this thread.

Supra
Originally posted by Lestov16
That is why Achilles has it in this thread.

I thought you were askingwink

Silent Master
That is why Achilles has the Spear in this thread.

The word blade generally denotes a sword and not a spear. which is why I asked.

Lestov16
My apologies. I should have been clearer, but yeah, for the second fight at least, he gets the Spear.

Silent Master
Then, Achilles wins.

quanchi112
Achilles wins.

Silent Master
Stop riding my coattails.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Stop riding my coattails. Get funnier. You are as unfunny as they come.

BruceSkywalker
the fun shall continue.. The Rock gives him the people's elbow after showing Brad pictures of women with 40 in boobs..

juggerman
Scorpion King wins. It was utter PIS that Rick survived so long against him.

NemeBro
Achilles is good, but he's no Brendon Fraser. Scorpion King wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Scorpion King wins. It was utter PIS that Rick survived so long against him. Not at all. Did you ever see the Matthyias in battle ? Achilles dominates him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Achilles is good, but he's no Brendon Fraser. Scorpion King wins. Achilles stomps. Get a clue, wimp.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not at all. Did you ever see the Matthyias in battle ? Achilles dominates him.

Ah i see i only answered on of the questions here. Achilles takes the first match handedly. The second one however goes to The Rock

Zack Fair
Rock bottom.

End of Achilles.

NemeBro
Achilles stomps. Get a clue, wimp. Look, I understand you have a gay crush on Achilles and his terrible movie, but your boyfriend can't compare to Brendon Fraser in physical or martial prowess.

juggerman
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Rock bottom.

End of Achilles.

How dare you speak such blasphemy?!?!?!?!?!

He would of course follow with the People's Elbow!

Robtard
1) Bloodlusted swordfight between the two in the Roman Coliseum
2) Achilles fights Monster Scorpion King from The Mummy Returns. He gets the blade Rick had.

Who takes it?

1) Achilles wins

2) Achilles loses and badly

quanchi112
Look, I understand you have a gay crush on Achilles and his terrible movie, but your boyfriend can't compare to Brendon Fraser in physical or martial prowess. He wasn't half as skilled as Achilles. He used a special weapon and got lucky against Scorpion King. Achilles was skilled and destroyed his opponents.

quanchi112
Ah i see i only answered on of the questions here. Achilles takes the first match handedly. The second one however goes to The Rock Based on what ?

NemeBro
No, Brendon Fraser has, at time of writing, killed three undead sorcerer demigods, he would rock Achilles and would have solo'd Troy.

juggerman
Based on what ?

The movies

quanchi112
No, Brendon Fraser has, at time of writing, killed three undead sorcerer demigods, he would rock Achilles and would have solo'd Troy. With help never by combat. Couldn't best Imhotep in combat either. Used magic. Achilles destroyed his opponents in combat.

juggerman
With help never by combat. Couldn't best Imhotep in combat either. Used magic. Achilles destroyed his opponents in combat.

Are you saying Achilles would have beaten Imhotep without the help of magic?

quanchi112
The movies Spear toss owned him and we saw far superior spear tosses with ease by Achilles.

juggerman
Spear toss owned him and we saw far superior spear tosses with ease by Achilles.

Spear toss did not. Have you actually seen this film quan?

quanchi112
Spear toss did not. Have you actually seen this film quan? Imhoteps spear toss would have but it was caught.

Have you ?

juggerman
Imhoteps spear toss would have but it was caught.

Have you ?

So the spear toss did or did not own him?

Of course

quanchi112
So the spear toss did or did not own him?

Of course Would have since Scorpion King was clueless and Rick had to save him.

Obviously not since a spear toss Scorpion King was completely stupified by.

juggerman
Would have since Scorpion King was clueless and Rick had to save him.

Obviously not since a spear toss Scorpion King was completely stupified by.

So 1st this spear toss owned him and now this spear toss did not? Hmmmm interesting movie you saw

You're right i admit it. I never saw the movie. i was only able to point out your mistake/lie due to my very amazing ability to guess what happens in a movie laughing out loud

Robtard
So 1st this spear toss owned him and now this spear toss did not? Hmmmm interesting movie you saw

You're right i admit it. I never saw the movie. i was only able to point out your mistake/lie due to my very amazing ability to guess what happens in a movie laughing out loud

Quanchi debate tactics at their finest smile

Silent Master
quan is aware that the Scorpion King wasn't killed by a spear toss, right?

Robtard
quan is aware that the Scorpion King wasn't killed by a spear toss, right?

Spear toss owned him and we saw far superior spear tosses with ease by Achilles.

Go figure.

Silent Master
I guess we can add the Mummy to the rather large list of movies that quan hasn't seen. seems like the only reason he even posts here is that he doesn't have to worry about getting banned.

Robtard
I guess we can add the Mummy to the rather large list of movies that quan hasn't seen. seems like the only reason he even posts here is that he doesn't have to worry about getting banned.

Nah, I'm sure he meant something else entirely or didn't actually say that in the first place, someone else did and he's actually the one that had to correct them smile

juggerman
Originally posted by Robtard
Nah, I'm sure he meant something else entirely or didn't actually say that in the first place, someone else did and he's actually the one that had to correct them smile

laughing

quanchi112

You're right i admit it. I never saw the movie. i was only able to point out your mistake/lie due to my very amazing ability to guess what happens in a movie laughing out loud We see he had no answer himself got the spear toss. That's clear?

Concession accepted.

I own the entire Mummy trilogy.

Supra
I lost track of tally marks, who has won?

Bentley

Are the DVDs good? I'm thinking about maybe getting the first one and the second is funny too.

juggerman
We see he had no answer himself got the spear toss. That's clear?

Concession accepted.

So it did not own him?

You wish

Then maybe you should watch them

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Are the DVDs good? I'm thinking about maybe getting the first one and the second is funny too. They have their own charm. I actually like Imhotep and the blu ray set was on sale in Wal Mart.

quanchi112
So it did not own him?

You wish

Then maybe you should watch them Rick saved his life to later take it. Scorpion King

No.

I have but you are arguing Scorpion King was defending himself against a spear throw. He didn't and still lost to bum Rick.

Lestov16
The first Mummy is just a load of fun and a great watch. The second is good, but not as good as the first, and the third one is just an utter piece of shit which I sadly wasted time seeing in theaters.

juggerman
Rick saved his life to later take it. Scorpion King

No.

I have but you are arguing Scorpion King was defending himself against a spear throw. He didn't and still lost to bum Rick.

Concession accepted.

Si. Sarcasm is a bit much for you eh?

I argued no such thing. Yet another lie from you

Silent Master
Is quan still trying to claim that the SK was owned by a spear toss?

juggerman
Is quan still trying to claim that the SK was owned by a spear toss?

No thank God. Now he's switched up to attempting to counter points he claims i made but clearly haven't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.