What are the best SEO link building tips?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mileysmith326
Link building is the MOST DIFFICULT part of SEO. So don't get discouraged. Stay at it - EVERY inbound link matters. Try to just keep getting them everywhere you can. Try to think out of the box, and create a widget, blog content, infographic - anything that will spontaneously generate links. I am also a HUGE fan of press release generation and syndication thru PRWEB.com (it's a paid service, but if you are interested, I can get you a discount - just let me refer you)... Or use free services like PRLOG.org, but they are not as good.

Beyond that, yes, just build links, get directory links. etc. PAID links? Absolutely not - even more so after Penguin. Google is at war with paid links and I find that generally you do not even need them to succeed. Finally, pay attention to the SOCIAL - especially Google+. Google is clearly rewarding you if you use Google+.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.