Rhino vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Rhino at peak/best, they say Rhino at best can hoist 75-100 tons plus and is a lot smarter, and impervious to certain types of damage etc..

1. H2H or slug fest
2. Both use full powers and abilties BFR off
3. BFR on

Who wins?

Tony Stark
Who's "They"...? Rhino has at very best been CL30-40. Ben can be finishing off his favorite crossword puzzle whilst beating him down with his offhand.

h1a8
ben but rhino gives him a little go

SamZED
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Who's "They"...? Rhino has at very best been CL30-40. Ben can be finishing off his favorite crossword puzzle whilst beating him down with his offhand. Rhino's always been around class 80 according to handbooks iirc.

SevenShackles
I'd like to see Rhino take Thing in a fight. That being said I don't think he can actually do it despite any VS hulk and other top tier character showings.

Does anyone know a few good rhino showings? Been curious what that list looks like.

pym-ftw
Who says Rhino is smarter than Ben?
shifty

Mods need to ban that guy for trolling

JakeTheBank
The Ben.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by SamZED
Rhino's always been around class 80 according to handbooks iirc.

Actually MARVEL handbook says that he just got an considerable amp. Although, handbooks aren't really what KMC uses for it's standards. But, nonetheless Ben is still way to much for Rhino.

Ben 10/10

Bentley
Ben beats the crap out of Rhino and then he feels bad about it and buys him a drink.

CosmicComet
I gain much happiness in seeing Ben lose.

I am only saddened by Rhino's losses. Such a majestic creature, so dumb, but so sure of life.

SamZED
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Actually MARVEL handbook says that he just got an considerable amp. Although, handbooks aren't really what KMC uses for it's standards. But, nonetheless Ben is still way to much for Rhino.

Ben 10/10 Only amp he recieved was the horn made from Serpent's tooth. No official strength boost, he merely stopped jobbing and got serious but he was always said to be in class 80 range. I know we dont go by handbooks by Rhino's always been a very strong brick. I think current O'Hirn would put up a good fight with Ben.

TheHulk
Rhino. cause Rhino actually beated The Hulk. evil face

tijay
Why has the thing shed his Rocks?
been wondering bougt that

golem370
I believe when Rhino came out he lifted 20 tons but that was in the first MU

vansonbee
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Who says Rhino is smarter than Ben?
shifty

Mods need to ban that guy for trolling I have to add to Rhino defense, he had plenty of recent good showing. He was pretty damn scary during Spider & Silverfox. He was gonna drown her like a badass. After losing his wife, he became a beast and is serious at his work. LOL look at Thor and he took a better beating than THING against HULK.Originally posted by tijay
Why has the thing shed his Rocks?
been wondering bougt that Like humans, we too shed our skins and by shedding, we shed hella alot! Ben skins peeling off is more noticeable.

Bentley
Originally posted by TheHulk
Rhino. cause Rhino actually beated The Hulk. evil face

So has Ben uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.