Superman, Magog vs Sentry, Silver Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Pre dcnu Superman

Doomsday wars Magog

Sentry at his best but not voidtry

Silver Surfer standard powerset

Fight takes place on deserted planet, battle continues until one team are either dead are rendered unconscieous.

lawest9
Bump.

xJLxKing
Team 1

pym-ftw
Team two

Diesldude
Not sure if the DD Wars Magog was Sky Father level, but there are versions of him that are. If he is sky father level, then this is a stomp in favor of team 1.

armedforbattle
Surfer definitely kills Clark.

abhilegend
Superman definitely beats the shit out of cosmic eunuch.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman definitely beats the shit out of That pu*sy Sentry
Well... duh.

lawest9
Fm hkcydidjcykk vo

carver9
Surfer solos.

-Pr-
Originally posted by lawest9
Fm hkcydidjcykk vo

What?

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
What? yxfifgvh yitxtt

Glorificus
Team 2 stomps.

lawest9
Originally posted by Glorificus
Team 2 stomps. Not if Magog is near skyfather level like someone else said, then they don't.

Terryc250
Not if Magog is near skyfather level like someone else said, then they don't.

Magog, not Mangog

Eel O'Brien
yxfifgvh yitxtt

Is Carver hacking accounts now...

Anyway, Team 2 unless Magog can bring in his time duplicate army.

Supra
T2

yaadaveyaa
team 2 stomps and sentry destroys superman in front of all u jealous superman fans

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
team 2 stomps and sentry destroys superman in front of all u jealous superman fans

Sentry would drop to his knees and cry of excitement just from seeing superman up close, then it becomes a 2 vs 1.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Sentry would drop to his knees and cry of excitement just from seeing superman up close, then it becomes a 2 vs 1.

LOL i love it big grin

-Pr-

That doesn't sound bitter at all.

yaadaveyaa
smile i get attacked by all the superman fans bcuz marvel copied supes and named him sentry so im just givin it back a little when sentry is stronger then supes

-Pr-
smile i get attacked by all the superman fans bcuz marvel copied supes and named him sentry so im just givin it back a little when sentry is stronger then supes

Nothing wrong with defending your character.

Superman beats him, though. stick out tongue

Rao Kal El
I'm not sure if Magog kept the power of the Quintessence in his staff, but it was, I believe implied that the staff was powered by the quintessence in any incarnation.

If so, I believe Magog team wins.

yaadaveyaa
Nothing wrong with defending your character.

Superman beats him, though. stick out tongue

if were using sentry at his best not his mental break down self he womps supes all over the planet superman has a weakness to magic and sentry manipulates molecules but if we use average showings and the number of feats supes wins in a landslide id rather see the sentry taken by void destroying asgard fight superman that'd b baller

Rao Kal El
^That will be a good fight.

Sundipped Superman vs Void/Sentry

Both at the most they can reach.

Is there a thread like this?

yaadaveyaa
im sure its been done superman is the most loved dc guy and sentry is the most hated marvel guy but id love to see that fight i really dont know who wins its such at oss up

-Pr-
if were using sentry at his best not his mental break down self he womps supes all over the planet superman has a weakness to magic and sentry manipulates molecules but if we use average showings and the number of feats supes wins in a landslide id rather see the sentry taken by void destroying asgard fight superman that'd b baller

without void, Superman would beat him imo.

Sixth_Winged
Team 2 stomps since this is basically 1 v 2

Nothing magog has done to warrant any reason he should be here nor is he tipping the victory to team 1.

I'm not even sure what "duplicate army" is even mentioned here.

Unless you guys are talking about gog which is a totally different character.

yaadaveyaa
without void, Superman would beat him imo.

does his matter manip play into beating superman really well tho? i think a lot of people dismiss his owen feat but doesnt that like perfect for beating supes? hes also got a really good tp feat hows his defense against tp

lawest9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
^That will be a good fight.

Sundipped Superman vs Void/Sentry

Both at the most they can reach.

Is there a thread like this? Don't know, but I once created pre-crisis superman vs voidtry, can anyone find it.

-Pr-
does his matter manip play into beating superman really well tho? i think a lot of people dismiss his owen feat but doesnt that like perfect for beating supes? hes also got a really good tp feat hows his defense against tp

The Matter manipulation was more an outlier, tbh. Superman can generally resist it to an extent, anyway.

Superman doesn't have telepathy. So not sure how it matters.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Team 2 stomps since this is basically 1 v 2

Nothing magog has done to warrant any reason he should be here nor is he tipping the victory to team 1.

I'm not even sure what "duplicate army" is even mentioned here.

Unless you guys are talking about gog which is a totally different character.

I was talking about Gog as I don't recall Magog and Doomsday ever featured together. I just assumed the OP got a few names wrong.

yaadaveyaa
The Matter manipulation was more an outlier, tbh. Superman can generally resist it to an extent, anyway.

Superman doesn't have telepathy. So not sure how it matters.

i was referring to sentry and his telepathy i dont recall using it in a fight but he has made everyone forget he existed which isnt a bad tp feat

-Pr-
Oh that. I wouldn't recommend it, tbh; Superman has always had pretty impressive TP resistance.

guy222
Sentry/Surfer

yaadaveyaa
Oh that. I wouldn't recommend it, tbh; Superman has always had pretty impressive TP resistance.

yea i didnt konw if it was useable since he didnt really use it in combat but i know superman's weakness is magic and things like that i thought would play against him bad i def would like to see the fight tho a sundipped supes against voidtry

-Pr-
That would be something, I agree.

guy222
Ats right

armedforbattle
superman has a weakness to magic and sentry manipulates molecules
Just curious?
What do these have to do with each other? matter manip isn't magic?

Tony Stark
Team 2 without issue

quanchi112
Sentry solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.