Khan vs Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted pure H2H fight to the death in a karate dojo
Who takes it?

quanchi112
Khan wins.

BruceSkywalker
is this a racist thread?? afterall you are pitting a british person against a bald headed black italian??? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing laughing

Lestov16
Riddick's taking it back for the Motherland.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Riddick's taking it back for the Motherland. Nah.

Supra
Who takes it?

Riddick never has lot a fight. How strong is Riddick compared to Khan?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
Riddick never has lot a fight. How strong is Riddick compared to Khan? Riddick lost to The Lord Marshal. The fight was tampered with and that's the only reason he survived.

Supra
Originally posted by quanchi112
Riddick lost to The Lord Marshal. The fight was tampered with and that's the only reason he survived.

True, what is his strength lvl? Above a human level?

quanchi112
True, what is his strength lvl? Above a human level? Greater than Riddicks that is for sure. It's been a while since I saw the first one but I seem to remember him being nowhere near as formidable in that film.

KingD19
Riddick was losing more to Lord Marshall's speed than his strength, and his strength was amped because of his speed.

Khan would have lost to LM as well without help.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Riddick was losing more to Lord Marshall's speed than his strength, and his strength was amped because of his speed.

Khan would have lost to LM as well without help. No, he wouldn't have. Khan beats his ass as well.

KingD19
Hahaha. Bullshit. Khan's not fast enough to react to Lord Marshall's speedblitzes. And he's certainly not strong enough to stop a super speed shoulder charge or uppercut. The same ones that sent Riddick flying across the room.

Supra
Greater than Riddicks that is for sure. It's been a while since I saw the first one but I seem to remember him being nowhere near as formidable in that film.

I mean whats Riddicks strength comparable to?

quanchi112
Hahaha. Bullshit. Khan's not fast enough to react to Lord Marshall's speedblitzes. And he's certainly not strong enough to stop a super speed shoulder charge or uppercut. The same ones that sent Riddick flying across the room. He kills Lord Marshal with his superior strength.

quanchi112
I mean whats Riddicks strength comparable to? Did you not see the movies ?

KingD19
He kills Lord Marshal with his superior strength.

What superior strength? What are his feats?

And that won't do a lick of good since he literally can't touch Lord Marshall at all. He's not fast enough.

quanchi112
What superior strength? What are his feats?

And that won't do a lick of good since he literally can't touch Lord Marshall at all. He's not fast enough. Crushing a mans skull comes to mind. Did you see the film ?

Kazenji
laughing laughing laughing

what a ****ing joke.......

Robtard
Who takes it?

H2H, most likely Khan.

Give them knives or teacups, Riddick.

Lestov16
Khan obviously can't contend with LM. But who wins between him and Riddick?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
H2H, most likely Khan.

Give them knives or teacups, Riddick. Your obsession with him killing that random mood has always been disturbing.

Robtard
Your obsession with him killing that random mood has always been disturbing.

In english please.

FrothByte
Khan seemed to display a higher level of superhuman strength and fighting ability so I'm going with Khan here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
In english please. mook. iPad correct.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Khan seemed to display a higher level of superhuman strength and fighting ability so I'm going with Khan here. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.