Deathstroke V.S. Superior Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
1. Standard - Slade does not get Nth Suit
2. 1hour of prep - Slade has Nth suit

Alias Stone
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t579591.html

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Alias Stone
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t579591.html

I don't see Superior Spiderman! Also thats way too many people!

namorsubby
1.Spiderman
2. Deathstroke due to armor.

pym-ftw
Ock x2

Sixth_Winged
1. Otto
2. Otto in a stomp

h1a8
How would Spidey penetrate the Nth armor?
I'm not saying he won't but I'll be willing to listen to some good arguments.

golem370
If its prep on both sides then Can Spider-Man use Iron Spider Suit?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by golem370
If its prep on both sides then Can Spider-Man use Iron Spider Suit?

Well i don't think thats fair and i don't think he can aquire it within a hour. Because that was parker's design not ock/spiderman.

golem370
Well even so Ock is as smart or smarter then Peter so giving him prep might be a hard thing to overcome.

pym-ftw
Better question is how does Slade get out of the webbing

golem370
It did hold Rogue back during SW1 or 2

Originally posted by golem370
Well even so Ock is as smart or smarter then Peter so giving him prep might be a hard thing to overcome. parker is actually smarter than ock, he is simply held back by cis

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Lord Feron
1. Standard - Slade does not get Nth Suit
2. 1hour of prep - Slade has Nth suit

1. Spiderman.

2. Does Otto get prep as well? Either I suppose.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Better question is how does Slade get out of the webbing

u know whjat I was not even thinking of wed. IMO i feel like Ock/SM goes in for the punch/kick more than he relies on webbing. But for slade sake there is no offense use of webbing in either rounds.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Daredevil1
1. Spiderman.

2. Does Otto get prep as well? Either I suppose.

You think he go take on a slade wityh single sided 1 hour of prep. I'm not questioning your opinion but more of a general question.

SamZED
With prep Slade can take down a team. Ock can take over the world. Granted its just one hour and Slade is a better tactician but I feel Otto should definitely take the prep battle, he's depicted as a genius approaching Stark level these days. Also within one hour Otto can get himself that vibranium-like weapon Parker designed, the one that supposedly destroys any metal.

As for 1 don't know much about the Nth armor. I've seen the submarine feat but is it consistent when it comes to taking physical punishment? I'm asking because in comix punches are often shown to be more effective than explosions, collapsing buildings etc. ive also seen the Lobo fight but don't know if DCNU Lobo has any other showings.
I've heard people say DS armor doesn't cover his body completely and that little design flaw is the reason Scorpion is now on a life support.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.