All Jedi and Sith versus home planet of Starship Troopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The planet at the end of part 1 with the brain bug. Can the Jedi Sith win ?

Lord Lucien
If the soft and squishy children in Troopers can do it, I'm sure ALL the Jedi and Sith can too.

Bentley
All Jedi/Sith in the entire history or just from a certain era? All the movie characters with movie feats?

Impediment
You mean planet Klendathu, the home world of the alien bugs?

All Jedi and Sith against a never ending swarm of giant bugs?

Silent Master
Don't several of the Jedi/Sith have their own spaceships?

juggerman
I'm sure quan wants them dropped on the planet with just their robes and sabres

focus4chumps
Originally posted by juggerman
I'm sure quan wants them dropped on the planet with just their robes and sabres

with no force capability

also they and bound in chains with their lightsabers are inserted in their asses

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
The planet at the end of part 1 with the brain bug. Can the Jedi Sith win ?

Yoda uses the Jedi mind-trick on the brain bug that Doogie Howser mind molested and tells it to stand down. /thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
All Jedi/Sith in the entire history or just from a certain era? All the movie characters with movie feats? Just movie characters and movie feats only.

quanchi112
I'm sure quan wants them dropped on the planet with just their robes and sabres Yep.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Yoda uses the Jedi mind-trick on the brain bug that Doogie Howser mind molested and tells it to stand down. /thread Have to find it first.

Lord Lucien
Yoda casts an area-of-effect immobilizing spell and Palpatine casts a temporary aura of invincibility. Mace and Obi-Wan hit them with a defense-dropping curse, and Anakin and Luke finish them off with a killing spell. It'll be totally wizard.

/thread.

The Fat Rambo
Yoda uses the Jedi mind-trick on the brain bug that Doogie Howser mind molested and tells it to stand down. /thread Lol

Robtard
Have to find it first.

Padawan Anakin can easily sense shit in another room and Yoda can sense shit from across the galaxy. Finding a fat bug in a hole would prove little difficulty for a small army of Force users. Regular humans did it after all smile

But hey, you tried, right.

Zack Fair
The force users eventually get torn to shreds.

Edit Nevermind Robtard wins thread.

Robtard
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Edit Nevermind Robtard wins thread.

thumb up

quanchi112
Padawan Anakin can easily sense shit in another room and Yoda can sense shit from across the galaxy. Finding a fat bug in a hole would prove little difficulty for a small army of Force users. Regular humans did it after all smile

But hey, you tried, right. Just like Yoda sensed Palpatine. On no wait he didn't. The guy was an utter failure. An army did so. It Wasnt like some hillbily just stumbled onto the brain bug.

Think.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
The force users eventually get torn to shreds.

Edit Nevermind Robtard wins thread. I think the Jedi/Sith prevail here.

Robtard
Just like Yoda sensed Palpatine. On no wait he didn't. The guy was an utter failure.

An army did so. It Wasnt like some hillbily just stumbled onto the brain bug.

Think.

Yoda explicitly states that something (the Dark Side) is clouding his Force sight ie Palpatine. You didn't pay attention again smile

Incorrect again, not an army, a small unit of guys found/captured the brain-bug, more to the point Zim did. You didn't pay attention in Starship Troopers either smile

Pay attention to films when you watch them smile

quanchi112
Yoda explicitly states that something (the Dark Side) is clouding his Force sight ie Palpatine. You didn't pay attention again smile

Incorrect again, not an army, a small unit of guys found/captured the brain-bug, more to the point Private Zim did. You didn't pay attention in Starship Troopers either smile

Pay attention to films when you watch them smile Yoda isn't all knowing. Yoda is wise but as we see the guy was an utter ass despite the Sith Lord being in front of him the entre time. Palpatine owned him mentally and sent Yoda packing on his ass in their fight.

An army was fighting and one unit found them as many units were on the planet. Pay attention.

Also we're lucky to find them. Don't worry though Palpatine the competent one is here. The guy who issues order 66 to crush the Jedi.

Robtard
Yoda isn't all knowing. Yoda is wise but as we see the guy was an utter ass despite the Sith Lord being in front of him the entre time. Palpatine owned him mentally and sent Yoda packing on his ass in their fight.

An army was fighting and one unit found them as many units were on the planet. Pay attention.

Also we're lucky to find them. Don't worry though Palpatine the competent one is here. The guy who issues order 66 to crush the Jedi.

So when shown why your downplay claims where wrong, you rant in another direction. Expected.

Once again you made an incorrect claim, I showed you why it was wrong and what explicitly happened and now you claim that you meant that and knew all along. You never change or learn.

The Force users won't need luck. Why would I worry in a MVF match? Especially when I said The Force crew win, you then said a bunch of incorrect rants and then rode my coattails and agreed the Force crew win smile Worrying is for sheep and quanchis.

Lestov16
I think Quan is trying to discredit Yoda's competency here. Personally I liked Sidious better, so yeah.

quanchi112
So when shown why your downplay claims where wrong, you rant in another direction. Expected.

Once again you made an incorrect claim, I showed you why it was wrong and what explicitly happened and now you claim that you meant that and knew all along. You never change or learn.

The Force users won't need luck. Why would I worry in a MVF match? Especially when I said The Force crew win, you then said a bunch of incorrect rants and then rode my coattails and agreed the Force crew win smile Worrying is for sheep and quanchis. Wrong. Yoda didn't know jackshit about Sidious. He was right in front of them playing both sides the entire time. Yoda simply didn't know. Excuse.

No, it's an excuse and an entirely different situation. Yoda is aware of the Sith Lord unlike the brain bug. He simply can't even logically deduce it either. Awful. Yoda doesn't even know of the brain bugs existence.

Your conclusion was correct but your reasoning was flawed. Yoda senses everything and just easily finds a bug he doesn't even know exists. Lol. Wrong. Palpatine leads this crew but of course you cling to a failure such as Yoda. The guy even views himself as a failure.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
I think Quan is trying to discredit Yoda's competency here. Personally I liked Sidious better, so yeah. Yoda was shit all over by Palpatine. The manner in which he played both sides and was in front of Yoda the entire time was so awesome.

Robtard
Wrong. Yoda didn't know jackshit about Sidious. He was right in front of them playing both sides the entire time. Yoda simply didn't know. Excuse.

No, it's an excuse and an entirely different situation. Yoda is aware of the Sith Lord unlike the brain bug. He simply can't even logically deduce it either. Awful. Yoda doesn't even know of the brain bugs existence.

Your conclusion was correct but your reasoning was flawed. Yoda senses everything and just easily finds a bug he doesn't even know exists. Lol. Wrong. Palpatine leads this crew but of course you cling to a failure such as Yoda. The guy even views himself as a failure.

laughing

So a strawman argument cos you were shown to be wrong in a previous Star Wars claim smile

Another strawman argument to distract away that you were Starship Trooper ignorant in your claims. I never claimed Yoda would solo find the bug smile Zim found the bug with a small unit of guys. Force crew > them.

Still with that same strawman argument from above smile

Fact is, you rode my coattails and agreed the Force crew wins but due to butthurt from other threads you felt a need to pick an argument and are resorting to using strawmen, get over yourself and just deal with it already smile

jinXed by JaNx
Yoda isn't all knowing. Yoda is wise but as we see the guy was an utter ass despite the Sith Lord being in front of him the entre time. Palpatine owned him mentally and sent Yoda packing on his ass in their fight.

i agree, i think what we discovered in the prequels is that the jedi were actually inept. Thats what happens when you let a council full autistic daydreamers rule the universe.

quanchi112
So a strawman argument cos you were shown to be wrong in a previous Star Wars claim smile

Another strawman argument to distract away that you were Starship Trooper ignorant in your claims. I never claimed Yoda would solo find the bug smile Zim found the bug with a small unit of guys. Force crew > them.

Still with that same strawman argument from above smile

Fact is, you rode my coattails and agreed the Force crew wins but due to butthurt from other threads you felt a need to pick an argument and are resorting to using strawmen, get over yourself and just deal with it already smile No, Yoda didn't know and it's just an excuse. Palpatine was his superior in every way. One Sith Lord duped the entire Jedi council. Yes, as they had many units so one unit did find it as there were many out searching.

Concession accepted.

They win due to Palpatine not the inept Jedi.

Robtard
No, Yoda didn't know and it's just an excuse. Palpatine was his superior in every way. One Sith Lord duped the entire Jedi council. Yes, as they had many units so one unit did find it as there were many out searching.

Concession accepted.

They win due to Palpatine not the inept Jedi.

Wow. Stop ranting like a buffoon.

Another dodge via yet another "concession accepted" clown tactic.

Couldn't care less how you think they win. They win; you agreed with me. Stop trying to argue just to argue, you're embarrassing yourself again.

Omega Vision
Just FYI, as per the last movie (yuck) the Brain Bug allowed itself to be found and captured as part of a plan. So there's that.

thanos-prime
Was that god bug on klendathu?

Kazenji
The Jedi and Sith win this easily.

quanchi112
Wow. Stop ranting like a buffoon.

Another dodge via yet another "concession accepted" clown tactic.

Couldn't care less how you think they win. They win; you agreed with me. Stop trying to argue just to argue, you're embarrassing yourself again. You concede. Thanks.

Your reasoning is flawed and full of excuses. Palpatine is the reason they win not some bs. Yoda can do anything fanboyishm claim.

Kazenji
Funny how Quan is saying Yoda couldn't find Sidious

wouldn't have anything to do with this from Episode 2

Yoda can easily find the brain bug.....unless he's trying to say the bug has darkside abilities now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Funny how Quan is saying Yoda couldn't find Sidious

wouldn't have anything to do with this from Episode 2

Yoda can easily find the brain bug.....unless he's trying to say the bug has darkside abilities now. Yes, dark side prevented this and he was too stupid to see any of it coming. Lol. Lost the entire Jedi order save Obi to Palpatine's superiority.

Kazenji
And that's why he lost the entire jedi order because the darkside was clouding his vision

but oh look your ignoring that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
And that's why he lost the entire jedi order because the darkside was clouding his vision

but oh look your ignoring that. He lost them due to being an idiot and not see it coming. Palpatine played both sides and came out nonstop stealing Anakin from the Jedi. Keep making excuses.

Lord Lucien
He lost them due to being an idiot and not see it coming. As much as I absolutely love hating the Prequels, this is PIS. The film explained the Jedi's inability to sense the Dark Side--it was clouding shit up. Yoda's a retard, but so is everyone in those films, including Sidious. But when it comes to the sensing quandary, it at least gave an explanation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
As much as I absolutely love hating the Prequels, this is PIS. The film explained the Jedi's inability to sense the Dark Side--it was clouding shit up. Yoda's a retard, but so is everyone in those films, including Sidious. But when it comes to the sensing quandary, it at least gave an explanation. no, it isn't. Palpatine is a genius and isn't stupid. Guy was the greatest thing in the Star Wars universe who enforced his will. Jedi were in power and were dethroned.

Robtard
You concede. Thanks.

Your reasoning is flawed and full of excuses. Palpatine is the reason they win not some bs. Yoda can do anything fanboyishm claim.

More idiotic "concession accepted" tactics. You always do this.

And back to that strawman. Never made those claims. Try harder.

Kills you to know I said the force users win before you did and then you rode my coattails, but you felt the need to pick an argument just to argue, like an upset child smile

quanchi112
More idiotic "concession accepted" tactics. You always do this.

And back to that strawman. Never made those claims. Try harder.

Kills you to know I said the force users win before you did and then you rode my coattails, but you felt the need to pick an argument just to argue, like an upset child smile Your argument was fanboyism. Copying silent masters lame joke shows the level of ineptitude I'm up against. Lol.

Palpatine leads through this not some idiotic Jedi.

Lord Lucien
no, it isn't. Palpatine is a genius and isn't stupid. Guy was the greatest thing in the Star Wars universe who enforced his will. Jedi were in power and were dethroned. erm

Right...

quanchi112
erm

Right... You claimed Palpatine was stupid. Care to explain yourself ?

Lord Lucien
You claimed Palpatine was stupid. Care to explain yourself ? If you take 13 years and three movies to defeat the pack of morons called "the rest of the cast", are you really too bright? He revealed the existence of the Sith for no good reason. He allowed Dooku to reveal his manipulation of the Senate for no good reason. He allowed his face to get melted for no good reason. He behaved uncharacteristically cruel and ruthless toward Dooku and Obi-Wan in the opening of RotS for no good reason. He wanted Anakin (the guy who openly talked about betraying him after like a day, and who clearly doesn't have a problem slaughtering people in spectacular acts of betrayal when even his favorite television show gets canelled) as his apprentice.

He was a genius among retards, but he was still stupid by any other standard. You claimed "no, it isn't" (a grammatically unrelated reply to my original post, but w/e). Care to explain your apparent dismissal of the movie's explanation of the "sensing problem" (rare as that explanation may be)?

If this thread is about which Jedi and Sith can play a game of wits and political intrigue the best, then characters' intellects are relevant. But if this is a combat-themed thread, then they are not.

quanchi112
If you take 13 years and three movies to defeat the pack of morons called "the rest of the cast", are you really too bright? He revealed the existence of the Sith for no good reason. He allowed Dooku to reveal his manipulation of the Senate for no good reason. He allowed his face to get melted for no good reason. He behaved uncharacteristically cruel and ruthless toward Dooku and Obi-Wan in the opening of RotS for no good reason. He wanted Anakin (the guy who openly talked about betraying him after like a day, and who clearly doesn't have a problem slaughtering people in spectacular acts of betrayal when even his favorite television show gets canelled) as his apprentice.

He was a genius among retards, but he was still stupid by any other standard. You claimed "no, it isn't" (a grammatically unrelated reply to my original post, but w/e). Care to explain your apparent dismissal of the movie's explanation of the "sensing problem" (rare as that explanation may be)?

If this thread is about which Jedi and Sith can play a game of wits and political intrigue the best, then characters' intellects are relevant. But if this is a combat-themed thread, then they are not. He was manipulating Anakin. Playing upon his fears and emotions which worked perfectly in the end.

Palpatine set that battle up to see if Anakin was strong enough to become his new apprentice by defeating Dooku. That's glorious since at that point Anakin was none the wiser and he'd win no matter who won the confrontation. He is a cruel guy and he can be cruel so why not. Kinda comes with the all powerful villain types.

Sith types are always the kind who betray each other. He was aware and ruled for decades. Granted he made a mistake believing Vader would stand idly by while in the process of killing his son but hey the villain has to lose some how and some way.

The force doesn't make one all knowing despite people wanting to act Thats the case.

Palpatine is combat smart/effective. Look at how he uses the pods to his advantage despite being without a light saber. He intelligently takes the higher ground and makes it very hard for Yoda to meet him in combat on even ground.

He also didn't allow his face to be melted it was Windus skill which did that.

Lord Lucien
He was manipulating Anakin. Playing upon his fears and emotions which worked perfectly in the end.

Palpatine set that battle up to see if Anakin was strong enough to become his new apprentice by defeating Dooku. That's glorious since at that point Anakin was none the wiser and he'd win no matter who won the confrontation. He is a cruel guy and he can be cruel so why not. Kinda comes with the all powerful villain types.

Sith types are always the kind who betray each other. He was aware and ruled for decades. Granted he made a mistake believing Vader would stand idly by while in the process of killing his son but hey the villain has to lose some how and some way.

The force doesn't make one all knowing despite people wanting to act Thats the case.

Palpatine is combat smart/effective. Look at how he uses the pods to his advantage despite being without a light saber. He intelligently takes the higher ground and makes it very hard for Yoda to meet him in combat on even ground.

He also didn't allow his face to be melted it was Windus skill which did that. I hate point-by-point quote posts, so Imma just pretend each of your paragraphs are numbered:

1.) Took 13 years for this "genius" to manipulate Anakin "From my POV" Skywalker? Genius.

2.) You're just outlining what happened. Ignored (misconstrued?) is my statement that he uncharacteristically (as Chancellor Palpatine) told Anakin (in a weird, raspy voice) to kill Dooku. And then to leave Obi-Wan behind for absolutely no reason. Now either Sidious is so dumb that he forgot who he was for a few minutes, or Anakin is so dumb that he didn't notice an evil, suspcious bastard shining through the Palaptine facade. Either way--A.) Sidious is dumb and forgetful, or B.) Sidious' target of manipulation is so dumb, but it still took 13 years to manipulate him. AND is still considered a viable candidate to become a Sith Lord "more powerful (than either of us)". But Sith Lords of such power and greatness are supposed to be smart, right? But Anakin's a f*cking SpEd. Why does Sidious want this dumbass to be the Dark Lord and heir to the Sith power? Genius...?

3.) Not helping here. See #2 for extrapolation.

4.) Yup. Doesn't make a film's explanation to the blind sense any less relevant, either.

5.) Took a massive intellect to figure out that the "high ground" was advantage? Well, Anakin couldn't figure that out... but he is a colossal idiot. A colossal idiot that Sidious spent over a decade working on, and who he intends to have succeed him as galactic ruler and Dark Lord of the Sith. Who's the more retarded, the retard, or the retard who invests absolutely everything into that retard? GENIUS!

6.) He did allow it. His own Lightning that he emitted was bounced back on to his face, melting him in to a freakishly ugly monster man. And he just let it happen for absolutely no good reason. Hey Genius! Turn off the Lightning! It's melting your face, you Einstein, can't you tell?

quanchi112
I hate point-by-point quote posts, so Imma just pretend each of your paragraphs are numbered:

1.) Took 13 years for this "genius" to manipulate Anakin "From my POV" Skywalker? Genius.

2.) You're just outlining what happened. Ignored (misconstrued?) is my statement that he uncharacteristically (as Chancellor Palpatine) told Anakin (in a weird, raspy voice) to kill Dooku. And then to leave Obi-Wan behind for absolutely no reason. Now either Sidious is so dumb that he forgot who he was for a few minutes, or Anakin is so dumb that he didn't notice an evil, suspcious bastard shining through the Palaptine facade. Either way--A.) Sidious is dumb and forgetful, or B.) Sidious' target of manipulation is so dumb, but it still took 13 years to manipulate him. AND is still considered a viable candidate to become a Sith Lord "more powerful (than either of us)". But Sith Lords of such power and greatness are supposed to be smart, right? But Anakin's a f*cking SpEd. Why does Sidious want this dumbass to be the Dark Lord and heir to the Sith power? Genius...?

3.) Not helping here. See #2 for extrapolation.

4.) Yup. Doesn't make a film's explanation to the blind sense any less relevant, either.

5.) Took a massive intellect to figure out that the "high ground" was advantage? Well, Anakin couldn't figure that out... but he is a colossal idiot. A colossal idiot that Sidious spent over a decade working on, and who he intends to have succeed him as galactic ruler and Dark Lord of the Sith. Who's the more retarded, the retard, or the retard who invests absolutely everything into that retard? GENIUS!

6.) He did allow it. His own Lightning that he emitted was bounced back on to his face, melting him in to a freakishly ugly monster man. And he just let it happen for absolutely no good reason. Hey Genius! Turn off the Lightning! It's melting your face, you Einstein, can't you tell? 1. Still worked. No timetable. His goals were achieved.

2. He wanted to distance Anakin from Obi. He wants to isolate him from the Jedi and killing his master by leaving him would have probably sped up the process. George Licas even mentions him wanting to keep,these two apart in the commentary. Palpatine acted like they had no time. Anakin resisted his temptation and Wasnt going anywhere without him. Manipulation doesn't always happen all at once but little by little over time. Anakin has most midachlorians ever and is powerful. He'd want some mindless dope who was extremely powerful to manipulate him and further his own agenda. That's exactly what he'd want.

3. Nah.

4. I have no idea what you are even responding to here.

5. Anakin knew it was an advantage but was so arrogant he thought he could overcome it. The guy was an emotional mess playing Palpatine's tune the entire time. It's a trait of the Sith to betray each other for ultimate power. I'm sure he suspected it was a possibility as its in their nature.

Separating himself from a more agile opponent with space is an intelligent combat maneuver. The guy is intelligent when it comes to combat. This is proof.

6. He tried attacking and it was reflected then he feigned weakness after he realized he couldn't best Windu from his position. He doesn't care about his face or looks most likely but ultimate power which he himself attained.

Lord Lucien
I... can't respond to that. I just don't... know how. I'm all out of bleach to chug, so I can't formulate an equitable counter. Sorry.

quanchi112
I... can't respond to that. I just don't... know how. I'm all out of bleach to chug, so I can't formulate an equitable counter. Sorry. I am used to concessions. Don't feel bad. Most don't see it coming until its too late.

Robtard
Your argument was fanboyism. Copying silent masters lame joke shows the level of ineptitude I'm up against. Lol.

Palpatine leads through this not some idiotic Jedi.

My argument was that the Force crews wins(first page). You then went on to make a bunch of strawman arguments because you made a bunch of ignorant Star Wars claims and got shown up again. You rode SM's coattails too in something? laughing out loud Did you also cry and make an argument where none should have existed? Such a bellicose weirdo.

Yup, same strawman tactics. I never commented on who was leading or following or on point.

Force crews wins; I said it before you, just deal with it already, bandwagon-boi.

quanchi112
My argument was that the Force crews wins(first page). You then went on to make a bunch of strawman arguments because you made a bunch of ignorant Star Wars claims and got shown up again. You rode SM's coattails too in something? laughing out loud Did you also cry and make an argument where none should have existed? Such a bellicose weirdo.

Yup, same strawman tactics. I never commented on who was leading or following or on point.

Force crews wins; I said it before you, just deal with it already, bandwagon-boi. I really am inside your head. This is awesome.

You lied about the force as usual. You aren't a good debater and act like the force does anything and everything. Obi and force users don't just automatically know locations of people just like that.

Watch the movies.

Palpatine leads them not the incompetent Jedi. Order 66 sure surprised the force users. laughing out loud

juggerman
Would the Sith being present and numerous cloud the Jedi's senses? I mean i Sids clouded them so much wouldn't being side by side with him, Maul, Dooku, and Vader kinda throw them for a loop?

Robtard
I really am inside your head. This is awesome.

You lied about the force as usual. You aren't a good debater and act like the force does anything and everything. Obi and force users don't just automatically know locations of people just like that.

Watch the movies.

Palpatine leads them not the incompetent Jedi. Order 66 sure surprised the force users. laughing out loud

You're still lying, dodging and dancing cos you can't deal with the fact that I said the Force crew wins first. Get over it already, it's really not a big deal or something to try and pick arguments over, bandwagon-boi.

quanchi112
Would the Sith being present and numerous cloud the Jedi's senses? I mean i Sids clouded them so much wouldn't being side by side with him, Maul, Dooku, and Vader kinda throw them for a loop? Doubtful. The jedis were moronic and incompetent. Obi was fine combating Anakin and wasn't clouded at all with his objectives.

Palpatine is a step above everyone in the Star Wars universe in terms of planning, leadership, and manipulation.

quanchi112
You're still lying, dodging and dancing cos you can't deal with the fact that I said the Force crew wins first. Get over it already, it's really not a big deal or something to try and pick arguments over, bandwagon-boi. Your reasoning was flawed. Jedi are incompetent and are light years behind Palpatine.

Palpatine leads them to victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.