Gort vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Gort from The Day the Earth Stood Still vs Ulton from the Comics

No BFR, both have all there powers at their disposal

Fight

Wei Phoenix
What are Gort's powers/abilities and feats? Which version of Ultron?

Supra
Gort is impervious to damage, can dematerilize into destructive nanomites that can eat and destroy anything, he can shoot large optic heat blasts from his visor.

Ultron version would be the current one.

KingD19
Put simply, without Klaatu holding onto his reigns, Gort's capable of easily destroying the entire planet.

Supra
Originally posted by KingD19
Put simply, without Klaatu holding onto his reigns, Gort's capable of easily destroying the entire planet.

But can he destroy Ultron?

KingD19
I don't see why not.

Wei Phoenix
Do we have any videos/evidence of feats?

Supra
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Do we have any videos/evidence of feats?

Have you never seen either of the movies TDTESS?

KingD19
It's hard to find feats for Gort outside of watching the movie. But in the remake, he turned into a cloud of nanomachines that was causing cities to crumble. It wouldn't be too hard for those microscopic machines to work their way inside Ultron and eat him from the inside out.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Supra
Have you never seen either of the movies TDTESS?

Well I wouldn't be asking for them if I didn't.

Originally posted by KingD19
It's hard to find feats for Gort outside of watching the movie. But in the remake, he turned into a cloud of nanomachines that was causing cities to crumble. It wouldn't be too hard for those microscopic machines to work their way inside Ultron and eat him from the inside out.

I'm not too knowledgeable on Ultron or this Gort, Ultron's insides are vulnerable, but I'm sure Ultron has beaten people stronger than him, it takes a team to take him down. I don't know about these two though. I'm just responding to help give the place life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.