Loki vs. Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Screen feats from Thor and Avengers for Loki. Screen Feats for Khan Into the Darkness

Loki has his Chitauri spear or as iron man calls is "the spear of destiny"

Khan has his big gun

Two fights
1. With weapons
2. Hand to Hand, no weapons

Fight

FrothByte
Khan is strong but nowhere in Loki's league. Khan has been shown to get knocked out by a pistol set to stun. Loki takes this.

Silent Master
This is spite against Khan.

Supra
Originally posted by Silent Master
This is spite against Khan.

I don't make spite threads, its a good thread and would be a good fight. Besides someone was bound to make it sooner or later.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Supra
I don't make spite threads, its a good thread and would be a good fight. Besides someone was bound to make it sooner or later.

Loki tanked Iron-man repulsors, the destroyer gun, energy blast from his spear and the Bi-frost explosion. not to mention he was still conscious after taking a beating from Thor, having an explosive arrow go off in his face and then a beating from the Hulk.

What exactly is Khan going to do?

FrothByte

Try to replicate Spock's nerve pinch?

Supra
Loki tanked Iron-man repulsors, the destroyer gun, energy blast from his spear and the Bi-frost explosion. not to mention he was still conscious after taking a beating from Thor, having an explosive arrow go off in his face and then a beating from the Hulk.

I dunno thats why I was asking the public.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.