What is your favorite Star Wars film ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Well ?

quanchi112
Revenge of the Sith; hands down.

-Pr-
Return of the Jedi

Lord Lucien
Clones. It's so dense, every frame has so much going on.

siriuswriter
A New Hope - the one that started it all.

Although I think "Phantom Menace" has the best music - especially during that final battle with Darth Maul.

quanchi112
Originally posted by siriuswriter
A New Hope - the one that started it all.

Although I think "Phantom Menace" has the best music - especially during that final battle with Darth Maul. I still can't get over to this day why he killed off Maul and let Dooku survive into another movie.

Robtard
Empire Strikes Back

NotAllThatEvil
I like empire strikes back. Lots of nostalgia in that one.

Impediment
Empire.

C-3POTheClever
Revenge of the Sith for me.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Clones. It's so dense, every frame has so much going on. Are you being sarcastic, coz I thought you didn't like the Prequels?

Lestov16
Clones. It's so dense, every frame has so much going on. Phuck you, Rick Berman! You ruined this too? Stop ruining things!
Wait... that ain't Rick Berman. What is it with Ricks?

quanchi112
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Revenge of the Sith for me. thumb up

Showcased Ian as Palpatine more so than the other films. Great film.

juggerman
Phantom!!!!

Sadako of Girth
Empire

dadudemon
Revenge of the Sith. big grin

Zack Fair
Empire Strikes Back then Revenge of the Sith.

jaden101
Most people say Empire but I still prefer Return. Revenge had its moments but Hayden Christiansen ruins it. He was an awful choice. The prequel trilogy could've been so much better if they'd built actual sets so the actors could at least get a bit more natural performances. That pic of them all sitting on a couple of green boxes on a green floor in front of a green screen helps explain why even excellent actors put in dreadful wooden performances in the prequel trilogy.

-Pr-
Originally posted by jaden101
Most people say Empire but I still prefer Return. Revenge had its moments but Hayden Christiansen ruins it. He was an awful choice. The prequel trilogy could've been so much better if they'd built actual sets so the actors could at least get a bit more natural performances. That pic of them all sitting on a couple of green boxes on a green floor in front of a green screen helps explain why even excellent actors put in dreadful wooden performances in the prequel trilogy.

Agree with most of that, though I thought a couple of actors stood out. Ewan was solid, McDiarmid too, even if I thought he had some bad stuff to work with.

Zack Fair
Boba Fett's demise, Ewoks, unnecessary plot twist involving twins ruin RotJ for me

I do love the emotional conflict between Luke and Vader and Palpatine was awesome.

focus4chumps
there's already a star wars forum smile

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Boba Fett's demise, Ewoks, unnecessary plot twist involving twins ruin RotJ for me

I do love the emotional conflict between Luke and Vader and Palpatine was awesome.

**** you, Ewoks are awesome.

Zack Fair
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1738398/jack-nicholson-stare-o.gif

-Pr-
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1738398/jack-nicholson-stare-o.gif

MEET ME IRL!

focus4chumps
1 AotC vote. thumb up

laughing thumb down

dadudemon
Originally posted by focus4chumps
1 AotC vote. thumb up

laughing thumb down

Troll vote.

Lord Lucien
It was my vote. I was super serious:

Clones. It's so dense, every frame has so much going on.

mn2tZMk62sY

focus4chumps

it was necessary to cover up for GL's indecisiveness. this is why he's a crappy writer and director when given full reign and an army of yes men in crew and cast. he wants you to believe he had it all mapped out by 1976.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Robtard
Empire Strikes Back

BruceSkywalker
isn;t star wars something ronald reagan wanted to put in space???? big grin

fave is empire strikes back, followed by revenge of the sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.